• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The War for Azylius [Interest check]

Le Fuzzy Maraca

Professional cake
Well hi.. I hope you like this idea.

Lore
The Azylius Empire was a medieval empire, in a land by the name of Jipaldi. To the south of Azylius, was another empire, the Kroneus Empire. The leader of the Kroneus Empire, Emperor Zechof, wanted to conquer the Azylius Empire. Zechof wanted more land to expand his empire. The emperor of the Azylius Empire, Emperor Emnean, did not want this to happen. Small groups of soldiers were sent by the two emperors to raid each empire... till a war began.

That's all I have so far. Eh..

Last edited:
Unless you don’t want people to write this, NEVER, and I mean NEVER say “I can’t make a successful RP” or “I’m a failing writer.” Both of those are untrue and you won’t get any members if you say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back