• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The War between City Walls (An Open-world Superhero Story)

A question before I sign up; It says new technology and innovations have come from the city. Can a character, rather than having true "superpowers," instead have one of said new technologies - specifically, a robot arm?

And, second question; Is an image required?

A question before I sign up; It says new technology and innovations have come from the city. Can a character, rather than having true "superpowers," instead have one of said new technologies - specifically, a robot arm?

And, second question; Is an image required?
Yes and yes.

The synopsis sounds awesome, I'm very excited to join up. The line about the 'main plot' rose question for me, however: Has the 'main plot' started yet, and if so, what's happened so far?

The synopsis sounds awesome, I'm very excited to join up. The line about the 'main plot' rose question for me, however: Has the 'main plot' started yet, and if so, what's happened so far?
We started doing stuff then we stopped now we trying to start up again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back