• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wanderer's Pack [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Anyone who did not have some sort of fire resistance would not be able to get within 10 feet of him."

Or someone who has fast healing. :)

Granted. It's painful. Extremely so. So.... It's probably not best to attempt it if you want to keep your sanity.

So. Maybe that statement is true.

But. Daaang. Ftoon just got double whammied. I'm feeling bad for her.

Last edited:
"Anyone who did not have some sort of fire resistance would not be able to get within 10 feet of him."

Or someone who has fast healing. :)

Granted. It's painful. Extremely so. So.... It's probably not best to attempt it if you want to keep your sanity.

So. Maybe that statement is true.

But. Daaang. Ftoon just got double whammied. I'm feeling bad for her.
I knowwwww everyone ganging up on me lol
Don't worry Ftoon will find a way to throw the blame on you.
"HE TRIED TO HIT KILL ME "

I knowwwww everyone ganging up on me lol
Don't worry Ftoon will find a way to throw the blame on you.
"HE TRIED TO HIT KILL ME "
Firstly, I would modify the post at least or make a new one. Also, you might want to have Ftoon discover humility for a second. Lol.

Yey. Time to see how Ftoon responded. And how Varen can respond with as little confrontation but as much condensation (or however you spell it.) as possible.

Edit: Nevermind. You just hit one of Varen's tic points. It's gonna be hard to effectively RP him trying to get out of a confrontation. Hm. Hmmm. HMMMMM.

Last edited:
Wait. Waaaiiit. Waaaaaiiiiiit. I think you may have just helped me establish a character development point for Varen.

He’s so used to gaining and losing families that he treats it like a duty, not something to be loved. Yes he recognizes the value of family, but he’s just not into it. He may protest all he likes... but his actions show.

Yas. Yaaaaas. YAAAAAS.

TO THE DARKCOMPUTER TO EDIT MY CS!

Wait. Waaaiiit. Waaaaaiiiiiit. I think you may have just helped me establish a character development point for Varen.

He’s so used to gaining and losing families that he treats it like a duty, not something to be loved. Yes he recognizes the value of family, but he’s just not into it. He may protest all he likes... but his actions show.

Yas. Yaaaaas. YAAAAAS.

TO THE DARKCOMPUTER TO EDIT MY CS!
omfg lol I'm glad I helped (kind of wanted him to suffer ;-; )
omg yes edit that cs I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have decided, completely on a whim, that Alwyn does not speak English, nor does she really understand it. She will learn, probably very quickly, but at the moment she only speaks Faerie (Google Translate Scottish Gaelic).

Makes more sense to me. She has only lived around Faeries her entire life, and was never taught another language.

Just finished a new, updated drawing of Alwyn. I will attach it to the Character Sheet later today, probably after work gets done.

Attachments

• Untitled12_20200209125315.png
    Untitled12_20200209125315.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 3
I need to post, but this weekend has been a flurry of homework and family visits.
Tomorrow's free, though! Mostly. Hopefully. Unless I get that Chinese virus somehow.

...Where's wood?

Yeah. I really want to keep this going, and I get so excited with my character (see pic that I spent all of yesterday doing) but I can't really do anything right now with all the insanity going on with everyone else.

Not revamp, revive. I have been trying to rp this character since I first came up with her like 2 years ago. I am very sad that this has fallen through too, and I want to play in this world that you created for us.

Not revamp, revive. I have been trying to rp this character since I first came up with her like 2 years ago. I am very sad that this has fallen through too, and I want to play in this world that you created for us.
I get that. But sadly a few of the other players didn't keep up with the roleplay. That normally wouldn't be an issue, but they were very important to the story. I do not mind starting a new request thread to hopefully get better partners. You can still use your character if you want. How does that sound? I promise I will be there to keep the world I made.

Thanks. It means a lot for someone to finally want to rp with me. I've had so many where the other person just stops replying and I can't get in contact with them, and it really sucks. Most of those people are still pretty active on here, and it just makes me feel like I didn't do good enough, y'know.

Thanks. It means a lot for someone to finally want to rp with me. I've had so many where the other person just stops replying and I can't get in contact with them, and it really sucks. Most of those people are still pretty active on here, and it just makes me feel like I didn't do good enough, y'know.
I get it. So, just give me a minute to revamp this. I will start a new recruitment thread to get everything going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back