• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Walking Dead (FATE Core)

@zanarkand - the door is broken. Specifically one of the hinges is broken. It won't shut properly, won't line up with the door frame. Or, it would at least take some effort to pick the door up, align it and close it properly.

Just a heads up on the "locking the door" attempt.

@zanarkand , @solvernia , @Enigmatic Cat , @Ceros & @Scarab

So... sorry for the delay, guys! Since I can't get a hold of solvernia, we're skipping over to Enigmatic Cat. (Ceros will go after that, then Scarab, then me, etc).

Let me know here or via a PM if you're no longer interested in the RP or if you want to drop out for any reason, thank you~

@zanarkand , @Enigmatic Cat , @Ceros , @Scarab -

So FYI to all, Rissa (who played Mel) has left the RP. She PMed me and then things lagged and I forgot to mention it <_< Sorry about that.

You can write as if Mel is still there, but I will probably have her become zombie food or walk off into the sunset relatively soon.

Jaye said:
@zanarkand , @Enigmatic Cat , @Ceros , @Scarab -
So FYI to all, Rissa (who played Mel) has left the RP. She PMed me and then things lagged and I forgot to mention it <_< Sorry about that.

You can write as if Mel is still there, but I will probably have her become zombie food or walk off into the sunset relatively soon.
Ok then, im not going to edit my post since you already @'d scarab. that sucks though :(

Honestly, a smaller group is a little more manageable for me (':3) And Rissa had good reasons. I wished 'em luck on their future/other RP ventures.

Also, slight delay in my reply, sorry guys. Will be up within 48hrs (at most).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Enigmatic Cat , @Ceros & @Scarab -

Heya! Sorry for the radio silence. So I recently found out that zanar has also decided to drop out, which means Enigmatic is now the next in the posting order.

However I would like to know now if anyone else would like to drop out or if you want to keep going. I'm happy to leave the RP here, as is. It was only ever meant to be a short RP and it's not like I had much more to take you guys through, anyway.

If anyone would like to continue, I'll happily keep GMing. But if you'd prefer to drop, please please tell me (either here or through a PM). I won't be offended or anything, don't worry!

So, yeah, Enig is next, and I'd like to here from all three of you if you want to keep going or if you'd like to finish here/drop out.

[QUOTE="Enigmatic Cat]I think I may drop as well, sorry.

[/QUOTE]
That's no problem (:3)

I think I shall bow out as well. However the game was fun and might join another one down the line if you make it.

Scarab said:
I think I shall bow out as well. However the game was fun and might join another one down the line if you make it.
Thanks! I'll let you know (:3)

@Ceros ? I can keep GMing if you want, but everyone else has dropped so feel free to go that route instead (:3)

Aw, that's lame. I'm not going to play a game with one player. Sorry Jaye. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back