• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Voidwalkers (A Post Armageddon Multiverse RP) (Sign Ups Closed)

Characters
Here
Act 1 ~ The Survivors Among Us
  • "No." Kyria answered when the Kitty--er, the Weavile told her what it is, asking if there were Pokemon in her world. After which, it realized how stupid it's line of question is.

"I took it from the Storage area as we were gathering the tableware they had procured from my time." Nero answered honestly, handing her the weapon as she thanked her for the compliment, overhearing something about her building it. "Oh hoh, so you're a capable blacksmith as well? Quite the hero you must be!" She proclaimed, just as both Tom and Buck started playing their respective instruments.

Finally, this is starting to sound like an actual celebration.

Hackmon would only receive empty static as he called out for literally anyone else through the radio. There doesn't seem to be anything out there, not even a stray signal.

Though oddly enough, Hackmon would hear faint growling...What could it be?

"Well, I'll have to leave you guys alone then." The Captain says with a sigh, "I have a crew to take care of. Don't do anything stupid, you two." He said, walking out of the Communications and leaving the two people to their devices.

--{[Act 1]}--
    The Survivors Among Us

Minutes later, and everyone's finally gathered to the Cafeteria, except of course, the two at Communications, but especially the one who had just woke up and destroyed the bed. Once gathered, the Captain finally makes his entrance.

The Blue Crewmate. Also known as the Skeld's Captain.

"Yellow, when I said you should eat with little miss Red over here I didn't mean have a literal feast in the Cafeteria." The Blue Crewmate said as the Yellow Crewmate turned to the Blue Crewmate. Noting how similar they look--in fact, every crewmate does.

"Hey, not my idea." The Yellow Crewmate shrugged. "But I'm happy to report that everyone from the medbay's here though."

"I know. I just saw two of them in Comms a few minutes ago." The Blue Crewmate turned to the others. "Now then, I know you're all confused. Trust me, I am, too. We never expected to take every one of you in, let alone living beings." He spoke with authority as he glanced around the room. "Now then, everyone, welcome to the Skeld, property of Mira. I am Captain Blu S'Clues. I am honored to make everyone here temporary members of my crew." His hands were clasped behind his back, "If there's any questions, speak them now. If not, well, you can always explore the ship and maybe help our crew in constant maintenance."

You can now explore the ship, or maybe ask the Captain some questions.

The Cafeteria has 3 doors. One leading back to the Medbay's Corridor as well as to the Engines further back, one leading to Storage and Admin, and the unexplored doorway that the Blue Captain just entered from.

Last edited:
    Act 2 ~ The Monsters Among The Void
  • To those who was still in the cafeteria, the Red Crewmate would come from the weapons area and approached the Captain.

"Captain!"

"Red? What's going on?" Captain Blue asked, turning to the approaching Red Crewmate.

"It's Pink, she's--" The Red Crewmate would report to the Captain before suddenly, something emerged from the southern part of the Cafeteria, emerging from a vent.

The mangled body of a Purple Crewmate--though it would seem that way at first. Looking closer to that crewmate, it would seem that this Crewmate was some kind of alien Imposter in the shape of the Crewmate--this one has a hole in its head. Likely punctured by something long and sharp.

"There has been a murder aboard this vessel!" Nero stood in shock, gasping as she spotted Purple's body in the vents.

"What the hell?!" The Yellow Crewmate gasped in shock as The Blue Captain clicked his tongue, making his way to the center table. Before he could press it, however, another Crewmate made his way from the west side of the cafeteria, entering through the medbay corridor.

"H-hey, uh--someone just died in Engine?" It was a Brown Crewmate, soot covered his body as if he was working the engines. "Some hairless ape--not a Crewmate, methinks."

"Alright, that's it." Blue nodded, pressing the emergency button placed in the middle of it, blaring an alarm all over the ship.

EMERGENCY MEETING! PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CAFETERIA!

The sirens blared, calling everyone in the Skeld back to the Cafeteria. In Black's case, out of the Kitchen. What's going on?

Back