• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Virtual Realm

Wick

Harbinger of Fresh Produce. Such as Cheese.
Years have past since the Sparkies brought the human race to it's knees. Nobody knew where they had come from, only that they existed solely to kill. In a final desperate attempt to save what little life remained on Earth, a scientist by the name of Gregory Cilan created a safe haven for anyone capable of reaching it. But the city he created is weak. It won't take long for the barrier to fall.

However, Gregory is aware of this and he has one last trick up his sleeve. One that involves a small group of willing individuals, and brutally high stakes.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~

I understand what you're probably thinking; "Well that wasn't much information to go off of." though hopefully this thread has still peaked your interest, even if just by a little bit.

I have a plethora of fresh information that I intend to format into a fancy lore page filled with NPC's, locations, and general information that may prove to be an interesting read to some of you out there.

I have already begun the lore and will likely continue working on it in the following days. Once this thread grabs enough interest I will put up the lore thread once I've completed the main stuff, and then the CS, OOC, so on. o,o

As one final note please feel free to ask me any and all questions you may have by Pming me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back