• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon RP

I'd like to express interest too. Have an idea for a character who is injured on arrival and two different Digimon/digivolution lines to go with it.

Nice nice I look forward to it.

Can we pick our non primary digimon or is just a matter of hoping you run into something you think will be interesting? Can non primary digimon be the ones to armor digivolve/biomerge?

Yes, you will pick them in advance and I'll work with you with the process of implementation up to the point they fully bond with you.

Hmmm armor digivolve yes that's not a problem. Biomerge I think too balance it out if you don't have a biomerge with your main you can with a side.

Well I'm going to use Hackmon- with a slight change to it's final Evo.

Which is this:

Hackmon(app)-Raidramon(app)-Revivemon-Chaosdramon

Aight I think that's fine

Given the good traction of interest I'll be officially getting up a character page/ character sheets up Wednesday

Oh and if anyone thinks they have friends who would like this please let them know XD.

Aight I have posted up my only Sky Faller character so you guys can see what it looks like lol, and now i drop dead...

IT BEGINS

I'll probably have a wip up today or tomorrow barring any Surprises

Also, is the ooc going to be offsite or onsite? I don't think the mods will be jazzed with us using the interest check as an ooc

Sheet's fixed. Still a WIP 'cause I got a lot of hw to do tho and won't have time to art until probably tomorrow

Everyones characters seem interesting. curious how this will turn out. Will we each fall into different biodomes?

Sheet's fixed. Still a WIP 'cause I got a lot of hw to do tho and won't have time to art until probably tomorrow

No problems take your time it's looking good currently.

Everyones characters seem interesting. curious how this will turn out. Will we each fall into different biodomes?

Be a really sick move if I made all the villains vaccine types at this point lmfao. You'll all start out together and than start getting scattered a bit into the first plot arc

No problems take your time it's looking good currently.

Be a really sick move if I made all the villains vaccine types at this point lmfao. You'll all start out together and than start getting scattered a bit into the first plot arc
Lol I like a challenge but at the same time I want my Digimon safe lol. Definitely excited for the RP now!

This Interest Check has achieved its mission and is officially closed you can check if we are still accepting at the pages below, and again I appreciate all the expressed energy here x3.

OOC

Character Sheet Application

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan the post above yours has the link for the character sheet application page and the ooc. We are still accepting at this time if you would like to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back