• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The vampire diaries?

darkmoon

Hello! You can call me star, I’m a 20 year old female who loves music, writing and playing video games. Though, you’re not here to find out about me. Like everyone else, I’m here looking for a few partners! Specifically, I’m looking for a vampire diaries roleplay! I’m currently watching the show, and I love it! I’ve seen the first two seasons, and I’m only a few episodes into season three. I’m watching quickly though. Before we get to the fun stuff, below are a few guidelines!

• 3rd person, past tense, paragraph style. The minimum I write is two paragraphs, but can do more depending on the scene. I double, and prefer oc x canon, and will rarely do anything else unless I say otherwise.
  • We all have lives outside the internet, even I do. I don’t expect multiple responses a day, but more than one a week would be great!
  • I’m over 18.
  • I’m looking for a long-term partner. Please don’t contact me if you plan on leaving before the first reply. However, if you do want to stop the roleplay just let me know, and I’ll do the same!
  • I roleplay over email and skype preferably, but PM works just as well!
  • When contacting me, don’t just put ‘want to rp?’ because chances are, I won’t respond. Tell me a little about you, roleplay style, limits, etc. And if you’ve read all this, please put the phrase “trust no one” in your message.

Like I mentioned, I’m looking for a Vampire Diaries roleplay! I’m specifically looking for someone to play Stefan Salvatore against an OC of mine, and I can playing anyone (In the seasons I’ve seen) for you! I have sort of an idea in mind that I’d love to expand on, but I’m willing to come up with plots together.

Hello, Star! You can call Me Dai, I'm currently 19 and love some of the things you do. I play video games and am obbessed with Vampire Diaires.

I used to roleplay on a site caled quotev, but they made it very difficult to find groups there. My type of roleplay style is 3rd person descriptive. I usually do anywhere from 3-6 lines for each character I play. I'm okay with roleplaying anything execpt for smut. I would love to have Damon as my crush if at all possible. "trust no one"

Thank you for your consideration! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back