• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation

Freya Thomas
The Artist // mentions: apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra // At the pool // x

scroll down

"It's vodka and lemonade, it's pretty low cal if you want some" Freya responded hesitantly to Avery her voice unsure "Yeah I'll come I already have my, bikini on" she said with a gentle smile she liked Avery but she was seemingly acting a little hostile after Freya had stolen Sean away for a good 15 minutes, either way, Freya still liked and wanted to protect the girl and so headed out to the pool without any conflict, narrowly missing the drama that was about to erupt inside the house instead placing her sunglasses on the bridge of her nose and finding herself a chaise. She placed her drink on a side table and propped her bag up on the chair removing her towel, tanning oil and her phone before flicking her towel out so it lay flat against the fabric of the lounge, smoothing it out with the back of her hand.

Freya's attention quickly turned towards the door as Avery entered the pool area placing her drink on a table like Freya had "Hey Love" Freya shouted over with a wave of her hand "Come sit next to me" she laughed waving her over before she noticed Ariana offering the girls shots "Vodka right?" she questioned the sides of her mouth drifting into a smile as she thought about the last time she'd done shots, the day after graduation all her friends utterly happy and joyful with no drama. With this thought in mind, Freya stripped off her sundress to reveal her yellow bikini which hugged her frame, she had bought it a few years ago but hadn't had much of a chance to wear it yet as her summers were usually spent in intensive therapy or skiing with her dad in Europe. As she folded the sundress she thought about she didn't quite have the bikini body that she wanted, too many ribs and too little abs. Most of her bones in her torso jutting out like smashed glass in a way which she knew others whispered about, but Freya took another sip of liquid courage and made her way over to the other girls willing these thoughts out of her mind and trying to be as joyful as she could force herself to be

coded by constellation constellation

The blush on Brice's cheeks was hard to miss, her lips curling into another kind smile as she walked into the bathroom. Ivy considered one of two things. One, telling Brice her feelings and getting it over with. Two, she leaves it alone until she can't anymore. She wasn't sure what to choose. Maybe, just maybe if they caught time alone, without interruption, she could. It was hard, being the one to admit things, especially since the girl was so stubborn and confident. Being all lovey-dovey towards people- even those she liked was not her specialty, but she could manage for Brice.

The redhead stripped, quickly changing into the bikini, letting her long locks stay down. Ari wasn't going to make a comment and not expect Ivy to bite back on it. She gathered up her clothes and stepped out of the bathroom in time to see Brice carrying his things up into the large room. Her eyes drifted from him so he wouldn't see her heart-eyed stare, so she moved to her suitcase and set her outfit on top of it, apart from her patterned cover up. That would be used after she went swimming and came back inside, some modesty in a house full of desperate girls should be appreciated.

"What do you think? Is it a little much?" Ivy questioned, doing a smooth turn so Brice could see all of it. The bikini hugged her hips perfectly, and the straps accentuated all the right features. It seemed a little complicated, yet still comfortable and sexy... No wardrobe malfunctions either, it was secure and form-fitting. She bit down on her lower lip gently, giggling softly before nudging her friend. "Go get dressed, I'll be waiting."

Aato Aato

Brice Tang

Downstairs, Brice grabbed his things from beside the door where he had left them, loading them onto his body like he had before. Catching motion in his peripheral, he looked to see more people trickling outside to join the lot of those who were already out there. He wondered briefly if he and Ivy were the only two left in the house. Maybe he was spending too much time with the girl. After-all, she was the only person he really talked to since he'd gotten here. Well, it wouldn't be a problem much longer; he'd be mingling soon.

He had just made it upstairs and back into the room when she came out of the bathroom. He sat his duffel bag and backpack in front of the dresser. "What do you think?" She asked and he looked up in time to see her do a slow spin. He scanned her body and made a smirkish smile. "You look hot... but it looks hard to take off. Good thing I like a challenge," he teased jokingly.

Reaching for his backpack again, he pulled out a red pair of swim shorts and headed for the bathroom to change. It probably took less than five minutes before he re-emerged clad in shorts and shirtless. "Ready, Princess?" He asked as he looped an arm over her shoulder. "You know it's not a real party 'til the royalty arrives."
______
Daisy Adley Daisy Adley

5fab3bd9c768769134ed202c1aafb91e--simple-ponytails-long-ponytails.jpg

Mood: Excited
Currently: Being stupid with Yas
Mentions: I can't keep track of all you people anymore
We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery smiled, looking up at Sean through her eyelashes as he came and took her hand. She stopped him, pulling him towards her and putting her arms around his neck. "That's okay, you're the only guy I want on me anyways," she said in a low, sultry voice. She stood up on her toes, giving him a kiss on the lips. She held it for a moment, but when she heard Ari come out she stopped, dropping her arms. She wasn't embarrassed, and Yas was out there anyway, but she really just wanted to make sure that she was okay. And she seemed to be at least.

"Ooooh is one of those for me?" she said, walking to where Ari had set down the Vodka and shot glasses. She poured herself one, taking it without hesitating. She was beginning to get a little bit tipsy, but she would probably leave it at that until later. When Avery got too drunk she got tired, and she was NOT going to fall asleep before the fun stuff really started happening. Freya joined the two. "Hey girl!" she said. "You ready to get in? I hope it's not cold," she said, practically feeling the goosebumps she would get if it was. "Someone else get in first," she giggled, looking apprehensively at the water.

Looking mischievously at Sean, an idea flickered into Avery's mind. She walked up to him, trying to look as casual as possible. When she got close enough to him, she said "Sean, I think you should test the water first!" and promptly pushed him in the water. Luckily she didn't have to be too strong to push him in, he was tall and that helped him tumble into the water. "Is it cold?"

Z214-0.jpg
coding by cychotic

5445_tall.jpg
1200943_stock-photo-fashionable-woman-in-shades.jpg
Arianna Jamison

800px_COLOURBOX18998886.jpg
Scenario:
With:
Mentions::
"Duh." Arianna watched Avery snatch up a shot glass, pouring herself a shot and downing it. With a smirk, the dirty blonde turned towards Freya and Yas, noticing that Yas still looked super spaced out. Sliding the shot glass away from her, she nodded at Freya, pouring vodka in the other two glasses. She lifted both of them, holding one out to Freya while she tasted the other one with her tongue, as if the vodka would have changed flavors.

Nope, still the same.

As soon as Freya would take the shot glass, Ari would click their tiny glasses together and down her shot, setting the glass back on the table. It was about that time Avery snuck up to Sean, and blatantly shoved him into the water. He was a pretty tall guy, and his splash was definitely not a small one. Despite the fact she was clad in her itty bitty titty committee bikini, she wasn't ready to get wet. With a gasp and a grin she backed away from the water as quickly as she could, managing to avoid most of the splash.

"Ooh, he's gonna get you, Avery." Arianna warned, casting a glance back towards the house. She wanted Brice to come out and play, but he was too busy with Ivy to do anything else for the moment. Ari had heard Ivy's insults being hurled at her back as she'd descended the stairs just a little bit ago, but the girls words didn't bother Ari. Arianna liked to be happy, and being around Ivy definitely did
not make that happen. Brice on the other hand...

Glancing down at her plump, C-cup breasts, she rolled her eyes thinking about Ivy's insults and glanced at Freya to see if she'd taken her shot. "I bet Avery will be the next one in. Probably not of her own accord, though."

8tl3md-l.jpg

Sean grinned, wishing for a second that their small kiss could have lasted longer. But he surmised that if it were the case, the two would have to move to private quarters.

He cast a glance toward Freya as he entered the poolside, his nose wrinkling in slight concern. But Avery's notions about the water's temperature drew his attention back to her.

"I don't want to get -" he protested, almost tempted to push her in. But it seemed that she beat him to the chase, and he was promptly shoved in.

A large splash coild be heard and his entire body was submerged in water. It took him a second to break the surface and stand, a devilish look on his face.

As water dripped off of his body, Sean neared the pool side and grabbed Avery, pulling her in with a laugh.

"I don't know if its cold," he stated. "You might need to help me figure it out."

He waved over to the rest. "Get in, nerds!"

With a grin, he made a few small splashes and waded towards Avery.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Florels Florels apolla apolla

Freya settled in with the two girls easily a smile creeping onto her tan face as she turned to face Avery "Yeah in a bit, I haven't gone swimming in ages" she said tucking a strand of unruly hair behind her ear as she spoke. The action causing her to catch the eye of Sean a look of concern painted across his face for just a moment before he glanced away at Avery's comment about the water "Yeah I don't think I'll swim if it's too cold" Freya says with a shiver "this doesn't do well in cold temperatures" Freya said gesturing to her body before turning to Arriana who had poured and extended a shot to Freya. The girl thankfully took it before examining the liquor for a moment well aware that she was a lightweight and two drinks with vodka in them in the span of half an hour would cause her to get more tipsy than most, she knew this but for once she didn't want to be thinking Abou everyone and thing so she downed the shot gagging slightly as it hit the back of her throat causing her to smile apologetically to Arriana a shrug accompanying her words "it's been a while" she justified placing the shot down.

Freya headed towards the pool steps lowering a toe into the water before flinching not because it was cold and instead just because the touch of water was so foreign, but she put on a brave face and lowered herself into the pool wading through the aqua water smiling up at the other girls "come in its really not that bad" she said waving them in s she started to swim around her hair becoming darker as it got wet, her eyelashes and eyebrows doing the same

Ivy giggled, a faint blush on her cheeks, "Challenge accepted." She replied as he stepped into the bathroom. Today, she wanted to step her game up with Brice, since there was always a fear in her that told her that Arianna or some other girl would be better than her. That certainly was not allowed to happen in her eyes, so she either laid it on heavy, or gave up all together. Once Brice was done changing, her eyes scanned his body. She placed her cover up down in order to bring one of her red towels instead and a pair of sunglasses for when she tried to tan, taking those few small steps towards him.

"Of course I'm ready." She grinned, letting him drape his arm over her shoulder, walking with him to the pool. Instead of keeping the comfortable silence, she spoke softly. "You know, Brice, I'm glad you came. This whole thing would be hell if I didn't have you here. So, thanks." The redhead spoke genuinely, which might have caught him by surprise. As they walked out to the patio, she hesitantly let Brice move away from her. In a way, him being with her made her feel safe and secure, as cheesy and cliche as it sounds.

Her eyes drifted, until she found a lawn chair to sit on. People were pulling each other into the water, laughing, and enjoying themselves. So, the princess decided to lay out her towel and stretch herself out on it, not afraid to show off her body. She wasn't too curvy, but had long legs, nice hips, and a toned stomach. Some could say it was perfect proportion, but she didn't dwell in it too much, since it seemingly got enough attention. Ivy Rose put her sunglasses on, closing her eyes, hoping no one would distract her from enjoying herself.

64599294abb083eb1cc40360a699e129.jpg

46510287MM_13_f.jpg

Aato Aato

Last edited:

Currently: Swimmin
Mentions: Cychotic Cychotic Daisy Adley Daisy Adley
We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
"GUH?!??!" Avery yelled, taking a gasp as she emerged from the water, coughing a bit. "You dick!" she yelled, splashing Sean. She was laughing, though. She somehow hadn't expected that to be the result of pushing it in, but of course she had been fooled. Whatever, she was still proud of herself for being able to push the tall boy in in the first place. "Hmmm," she said, flipping her hair back. "It might be a little cold," she said, getting closer to Sean in the water. "You might have to keep me warm," she said, putting her arms around his neck.

She was definitely feeling a bit tipsy. Like if she had another shot or two she would be drunk, but she had that good warm feeling in her stomach and right now she was finding Sean very very attractive. She kissed his neck, forgetting about the others standing around the pool. Well, until Ivy came out. Now, as it has been said many times, Avery would never purposefully cause shit with Ivy. Ivy was mean and rude and liked to talk to much, in Avery's opinion. But to tipsy Avery, the fact that she had just walked out, saying nothing to anyone and laying out on a chair like she was too good to be even in the same pool as anyone else, really pissed her off.

Giving Sean another kiss and reluctantly letting go, she swam in the water over to Ivy. She had sunglasses on, but her eyes must've been closed because she didn't say anything as Avery approached her side of the pool. After a few seconds, just to make sure Ivy wasn't on to her. She leaned back, cupped her hands, and pushed the water out of the pool as hard as she could, raining down on Ivy.

Z214-0.jpg
coding by cychotic

5445_tall.jpg
Arianna Jamison

Scenario:
With:
Just as she predicted, Avery was the next person in the pool, thanks to Sean. Arianna grinned as her friend landed with a splash, though definitely not one as big as Sean's. That must have been the go ahead signal, because next thing Ari knew, Freya was headed for the pool after choking down her shot. Arianna was beginning to feel little tipsy herself, but she was used to the alcohol, so she knew she'd be fine even with taking more shots.

Ivy's princess self came out next, and immediately Arianna's expression soured. She couldn't help it; it just happened whenever that bitch was around. Of course, she didn't say anything to anybody because she was too good for that. Instead, the redheaded princess headed for a chair, where her plan was to lay out and probably tan.

Just as Arianna was trying to think of a way to ruin her run, because she was just tipsy enough to be that big of a bitch, Avery did it for her. Ari had turned her back, planning on pouring another shot, but she turned around just in time to see Avery at the edge of the pool. Ivy hadn't noticed. Next thing Ari knew, Ivy was soaked, and Ari's jaw dropped and she began laughing. Laughing so hard, in fact, that she had to double over and hold her stomach.

"Oh my god!" Arianna came back up for air a moment later, shot momentarily forgotten. "Might as well jump in now, Ivy."

8tl3md-l.jpg

-x lucien "lucifer" wynters x-

Lucien rolled his eyes as Arianna attempted to be snarky, taking another sip of lemonade while he leaned casually on the counter.

"You should be thanking me, then. Any excuse to get trashed is good enough for you, after all. Besides, every drink makes me look even wittier, so throw back a dozen if you want."

He winked at her, watching in delight as her anger grew. Lucifer was rarely the type to start drama, but when he did, watch out.

Another girl, presumably one of Arianna's friends, started choking on her drink after hearing his comment.

Tilting his head with fake curiosity, Lucien set down his lemonade with a quiet clink. "What, never heard an insult before?"

The emo practically burst out laughing when she replied with a rather juvenile dig at him, and he actually hoped it was the alcohol that had made her say it.

"Ooh, you learned how to cuss! Benny from 6th grade must've taught you well," he crooned, feeling bored enough in the party-centric atmosphere that starting arguments seemed like a good pastime.

Arianna got up and left rather quickly, and he wondered if he'd gone too far... not that he could apologize, mind you. It was a bit late for that.

Lucifer drank his lemonade slowly and checked his band's page on his phone as the others headed outside, being in no real hurry to see the pool or the assortment of supposedly sexy bikinis that all looked exactly alike.

He liked his girls with multicolored hair, band tees and piercings, and the emo honestly couldn't care less about anyone that spent half their wages chasing after some new trend.

After finishing his drink, he shrugged and headed towards the now-crowded pool area. Everyone was in a swimsuit, and he felt a bit out of place wearing skinny jeans. Whatever.

Staying out of splashing distance, he got just close enough to observe both that drama and drunkeness that was sure to occur.

Hey, free entertainment is free entertainment.

-x memento mori x-

interacting: apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

mentioned: everyone in the pool area

code by spookie spookie

I v y R o s e
Ivy Rose was spacing out, letting everyone do their thing without interacting with them. She had no desire to swim yet, she didn't quite care to drink, and she wanted to soak up some sun. That was, until she was splashed with water. Her lips parted as a gasp was ripped from her chest. Laughter and stares. Two things that embarrassed her the most. Being the butt of the joke was a fear of hers. She shot up, taking her sunglasses off and placing them to the side in a swift motion, her body covered in droplets of water. "What. The Fuck?!" The ginger shivered slightly, seeing Avery and Arianna laugh. "Oh, you think it's funny, Avery?" A scowl was shot Ari's way as well, just to let her know that she wasn't off the hook.

The girl already stood up, arms crossed defensively as she saw Avery with her arms resting over the edge of the pool. "You thick-skulled, good for nothing bitch. You can't just mind your own business, can you? I mean, it's one of the several reasons your own boyfriend can't stand you." Ivy was hurling insults once again, and she was on a roll. Spitting venom mixed with the harsh truth. It was something that she was known for. Brutal honesty. Arianna and Avery had made it a point to piss her off, and they should have known the repercussions. "I don't blame him. I would go insane if I had a girlfriend with shit for brains." Her tone was now cold and evil, this was how she got when provoked. Roses have thorns.

Ivy decided to go one step further- literally. She took a step forward so she could kneel close enough to Avery, who had that innocent-dopey expression on her face. The palm of her hand met the top of Avery's head and she dunked the unsuspecting girl into the water. "Take a dip, bitch." She stood up and walked back over to her chair in time to see Avery sputtering water from her mouth and coughing. The redhead wrapped her towel around her body and sat back down as everyone stared. "What? I wasn't bothering anybody!" She laid back in the seat, "Move the fuck on, people!"

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra apolla apolla

Last edited:
As Avery remarked about him being an arse, Sean laughed, placing his hands on her hips as she neared him. She gave him a kiss on the neck before Ivy waltz in with her high head.

He was tempted to pull her closer, but Avery had already pecked him once more and left. Sean followed closely befind, curious as to what his girlfriend was planning.

A splash of water rained down on Ivy and a guffaw was torn from Sean's chest. "Avery, what in the world?" He grinned.

But his happy feeling was soon interrupted as Ivy began retaliating. The girl spat insults like a mad dog, writhing with disease.

As the insults came to also target him, Sean crossed his arms. Half of him knew it was true, the other half was offended because the girl would go as low as that.

"I don't think you have any right to talk shit about our relationship," he scoffed. "After all, you follow around Brice like an unwanted fly who doesn't know her place."

Ivy had a long relationship with Sean, once pining after him. The two were supposed to remain decent friends, but he was feeling too flighty and too cornered to bother keeping it at this point.

As she shoved Avery's head under the water, Sean helped Avery up. His jaw ticked with anger and he lifted himself up from the pool.

The boy already had a problem with his temper and was close to snapping. Snatching the bottle of vodka, Sean stormed over to Ivy with daggers in his eyes.

"If you go any lower, you and a bag of trash will practically be twins," he laughed, pouring the alcohol over her body, aiming specifically for her hair.

"Have fun washing that out, princess," he seethed, turning and jumping back into the pool.

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Freya's thoughts had all been in her internal world for the last five minutes her lithe body floating gently in the water the only signs of life her sloped nose and hipbones floating above the water as she tried to relax getting into a summer mood trying to no avail to push out her internal monologue which was anything but positive the curling voice taunting her "They're all looking st you, you shouldn't have worn a bikini your much better suited to one pieces, you've let yourself go, you should start restricting again, your hip bones are looking a little faded" the little voice nagged in the bag of her mind constantly putting her down again and again as Freya desperately trying to push it away clenching her eyes shut to block out the noise which worked for only a moment before she was rudely pulled into the real world by harsh explicitives coming from Ivy's dagger of a mouth.

Water covered Freya's face causing her to splutter and start to wade water looking around confused as she saw a rather pissed off Ivy rose storming towards a startled Avery before she started to spit words completely abusing the poor girl her words coated with vicious venom Freya pushed her self out of the pool starting to yell above the insults her voice wavering "Ivy stop, please it was just a joke please , your being unreasonable stop, your better than this, you know you are" her voice pleading with the girl eyes wide and concerned wanting to protect the groups togetherness her pleads suddenly halting as Ivy's pushed Avery underwater and Freya ran towards her pushing her off Avery with all her strength hurt in her face as she caught Ivy's eyes "Stop acting like this" she said no pleading in her face she had seen Ivy go from bad to worse before and it seemed like history was repeating itself so her face was now stony and cold something which you had to work quite hard to get Freya to result to

As Freya was shaking her head at Ivy's action completely distraught with anger Sean stampeded towards the girl wrath penetrating his every move as he poured alcohol and insults at her practically foaming at the mouth as he spat . Freya turned to him hurt painted across her face looking at him in disgust "For fucks sake Sean, you were supposed to be getting better and then you do this shit. I've known you since I was too and your ego is as big as your father's wallet but still, pull your head in don't put yourself down to her level " she said turning away from the lot of them and sitting on her beach chair trembling from the previous two minutes events both anger and anxiety fueling her

Last edited:
I v y R o s e
"I follow Brice around because I like him!" Ivy was in a fit of rage, and unfortunately for her, she says things that she wouldn't say out loud. "You wish that you could have my attention, Sean. You're always begging for it in our classes." She retaliated, her chest now tightening and a lump formed in her throat. Everyone was staring, and not in the way she wanted. The comment about being a trash bag didn't hurt, but she shook her head, "You know, Sean... I would've thought you'd be grateful that I told her the truth. All she's gonna do is make your life a living hell."

It was a moment before vodka was poured over her head, but as Sean was carrying the bottle, Ivy looked at him with wide eyes. "Sean.What are you doing-Sean!" She yelled, the vodka soaking her hair and torso. Bad idea, Sean, bad idea. The vodka trickled down her head and into her eyes. A pained yelp came from her mouth as her hands met her eyes, instinctively, she teared up, a small sob escaping her lips, "You insolent piece of shit, I can't see!" The redhead reeked of the alcohol smell and the laughter around her caused her knees to pull up to her chest. She heard Freya, and decided to fit another remark in. "Nobody was fucking talking to you, Freya! Just shut your trap." It hurt, and it hurt bad. Maybe Brice would swoop in and help her after he saw she was targeted for seemingly no reason, but she doubted it. Just like she was, he was concerned about his reputation.

It would have been dumb if she tried to get up without being able to see, so she buried her face in her knees and squeezed her eyes shut. She whimpered softly, finally letting a tear fall. She was humiliated, because of Avery's tipsy actions, and that came from Arianna's unreasonable need to make everyone day drink. The redhead tried to space out, and tried to forget the burning in her eyes and the jokes being made about her. At this point, she didn't quite care what was in her hair.

(Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Cychotic Cychotic Florels Florels Aato Aato )

tumblr_omymwazRGr1v1qexto4_400.gif
b86249d1315af5317f470bdd1345f049c52e090a_hq.gif

5445_tall.jpg
Arianna Jamison

Scenario:
With:
The joke quickly turned into something more, and Arianna watched in horror as Ivy stood, fuming, spouting off insults that she had no business hurling. When Ivy grabbed Avery and dunked her into the water, Arianna straightened, all laughter gone from her face. "You stupid bitch." She snapped out, having half a mind to go over there and be the first person to get into a physical altercation. But before she could move from her spot by the table, Sean had lifted himself from the pool, grabbed the bottle of vodka, and promptly marched over to Ivy.

Her horrified expression turned humorous again as Sean dumped the vodka on her, and her lips twisted into a smirk. Ari was still seething though; she could have drowned Avery. All because she'd gotten
wet. Currently the princess was rolled into a sort of ball on the chair, and Ari thought she heard a soft whimper coming from her. Arianna felt no remorse for the bitch. She'd asked for it by retaliating the way she had.

"You know, Ivy, go ahead and cry. Crying doesn't make you a bitch. Your actions do." Crossing her arms, Arianna crossed over to where Avery was, kneeling beside the pool to ensure her friend was okay. Once she made sure Avery was fine, she lifted her gaze to look at Freya, giving the girl a small nod. And then finally, she looked back at Ivy. "You follow Brice around like a lost fucking puppy. It's not attractive, and neither are you. I may be a bitch, but I don't hurt people when they don't deserve it. And leave Freya alone-- all she did was stand up for someone, and she might have done the same for you if you hadn't just told her to shut her trap. Hell, she still might, because she's a good person-- something you know nothing about." Not sure if she was done with her little speech or not, she stood, dipping her foot into the pool.

"I can't stand bitches. I need a drink now." She muttered to no one in particular. Looking at Avery again, she offered the girl a small smile. "Tell me what you're drinking and I'll get it. You too, Freya. And Sean, if you want anything."

8tl3md-l.jpg

Ivy had nothing left to say. Not only could she not see, but Arianna's remarks caused her to open her eyes, the cool air bringing it to sting more. She had to leave, she had to ignore everyone, including Brice. Leaving her expensive, $120 glasses behind, Ivy took her towel and wrapped it around her shivering body as she tried to leave as quick as possible, eyes narrowed. Her vision wasn't only clouded by tears, but the immense pain was practically forcing her lids shut. She felt horrible, but about what? Not about what she said to Avery, but that she was embarrassed in front of Brice and acted nasty towards Freya. What really hurt the most, was Sean. She trusted him, and always listened to him whenever he needed it. When Ivy Rose makes a friend, she intends on keeping them and protecting them since they're usually all she had. Since her brother graduated, and her dad died, it left her alone with her mother, and she couldn't be around her for more than a second. Her mother was the root of all the evil inside of Ivy, and the redhead only made a few friends, but surely, now that's falling apart too. Everyone knew about Ivy's hardships with her dad's death, but only Sean knew what happened with her mother at home. The ultimate feeling of betrayal wrecked her mind and caused her to hold back more tears.

latest
tumblr_op4qd5wBxg1s5zx89o2_500.gif

The ginger made it inside, and off she was navigating her way back to the room. One hand focused on making sure she didn't run into anything, the other clutching her towel to her chest. She was making her way up the stairs, finally, no one could hear her or see her. Finding the room was easy, and the bed was so very inviting. Ivy could just lie down and sleep forever if she wanted, but her priority as to wash the irritation from her eyes and make sure she could see, somewhat. Her towel was dropped onto the closed lid of the toilet and she held onto the sides of the sink like her life depended on it. With the room door closed, and the bathroom door closed, she finally choked out a strangled sob, turning on the faucet. She rinsed her eyes the best she could, trying to flush the alcohol out without furthering the pain. The tears probably helped, as they were still spilling.

f435932975c8e3f6e110ab00c46ee80707c0ba80_hq.gif

The alcohol in her hair was the least of her worries, she'd brought her own shampoo and conditioner for her long red locks. Ivy knew that by tonight she'd have her hair that smelled like sweet cherry blossom back again. Once she dried her face and most of the pain subsided, she pulled her hair up into a messy ponytail. She didn't care that she was still in her bikini, she just wanted to lie down. So, the redhead cleared the king bed of any bags on top, and placed them neatly against the wall, making sure that when she moved Brice's belongings, it was placed perfectly. Finally, she tucked herself in under the sheets and curled up. The waterworks had already began, but she cried just a bit more audibly once she was able to lie down and forget about anybody hearing her and seeing her.

Not even a day into the trip, and it was already ruined for her. Arianna had it out for her, even when she wasn't doing anything. Nobody had the right to make remarks about her and Brice. In school, she never dated around, she never slept around, but when she met Brice, she finally realized what it was like to have a head-over-heels crush. Losing him would mean losing her hope in meeting anyone else. She'd burnt enough bridges. Ari wished for nothing more other than to ruin that for her, and she might've just done it. Nobody was gonna stand up for Ivy, no one was gonna realize that two wrongs don't make a right, they were just concerned about themselves and the drinks in their hands. Accepting this was hard, because she's a princess and deserved some of the backlash, but she does have feelings just as much as the next person. Even the black haired kid that literally talks to nobody wanted to see her break, and they got exactly what they wanted. It was so quick, but impacted her harshly.

(Mentions: apolla apolla Cychotic Cychotic Florels Florels Aato Aato JustAlexandra JustAlexandra )

Last edited:

-x lucien "lucifer" wynters x-

He'd wanted drama, and oh had he gotten it.

After Avery had made a terrible mistake and splashed the resident bitch in daddy's girl clothing, all hell officially broke loose.

Lucien could barely believe his black-lined eyes as he watched the next few moments unfold. While he hated drunks and partiers, he was definitely siding with them this time. Ivy had gone too far, even for the king of snark himself.

"You know what they say about gingers, and it looks like our Ivy dah-ling here is making it her personal goal to live up to the stereotype."

He clapped in approval as Sean dumped the disgusting concoction all over her, laughing so hard it hurt.

"Now that's the one use for alcohol I totally approve of," he hollered, sending a positively charming smirk in Iv's general direction.

Shrugging, Lucifer mocked her outburst as she ran away, not caring what anyone else thought of his arguably childish antics.

Everyone else was still reeling from the aftershock, but he'd noticed the sunglasses Madame Bitch had left behind, and walked over to investigate. Picking them up, he studied the design for a moment before coming to the conclusion that they were definitely worth something.

Grinning wickedly, he slid them on and began fawning over himself dramatically.

"Oh. My. Gaaaaawd, I am such a bitch for no discernible reason! It makes my petty little heart swell to stomp on others who are just having fun. But ughhhh, you can't judge me! I have daddy issues! Waaah," he whined, capturing the attention of more than a few people in the area.

Sliding them off, he pinched one side and held the glasses up for all to see, and directly over the concrete pool deck.

"These sure look expensive," he purred, "it would be a total shame if something happened to them... Whoops!"

Dropping the glasses with an exaggerated flair, Lucifer's eyes were aglow with mischief as he watched them shatter across the deck.

With an elegant bow, the emo turned away and looked over his shoulder slyly. "Hey, I'm not cleaning that up... they aren't even my glasses. Someone needs to go tell Ivy she made a mess."

-x memento mori x-

interacting: apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
Daisy Adley Daisy Adley
Cychotic Cychotic

mentioned: everyone in the pool area

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:

Currently: Swimmin
Mentions: Cychotic Cychotic Daisy Adley Daisy Adley
We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery laughed at Ivy's outrage. The girl had serious problems, clearly, to be so upset over something like water. Although, she was a little concerned that Ivy was going to literally attack her. Which, didn't really seem like "too far" for Ivy. Her words did sting a bit, though, but Avery knew that the best way to get her back was to not react at all. Instead, she just flicked more water up at her, sprinkling her with every word she said. Well, until she was forcefully dunked under the water by Ivy. Okay, this wasn't a game anymore. '

Before she could do much of anything - or even plan what she WAS going to do, Sean had walked over to her with the bottle of alcohol, dumping it all over her. "See, Ivy? You got everyone worked up now because you couldn't take a little water. Doesn't that sound silly now?" she said in a mocking tone. That had made her feel better because while she had only gotten wetter than she already was, Ivy had gotten alcohol poured on her, which was surely terrible for her hair. She rolled her eyes at Freya, but didn't say anything. She didn't see what the problem was with Sean defending her, but she didn't want to get in a fight with Freya. That would not be as deserved as a fight with Ivy.

Now that Ivy was curled up into a ball, Avery did feel a little bad. Ivy had gone too far, being a bitch as always, but she looked really upset, and it felt like it was Avery's fault. She didn't want to make Ivy hurt, she just wanted to cause some shenanigans. She should've known better, really. But, along with the bad she felt came a feeling of "she deserved it". Because, well, she kind of did. Arianna leaned down, making sure Avery was alright, which comforted her a bit, and then offered her a drink (after a small tangent). "Ummm, could you make me a margerhita? I think there is some mix on the bar," she said, giving Arianna a smile.

Ivy scuttled back inside, looking terrible, which made Avery feel a little worse. She hoped that Brice would go and comfort her, but she didn't say anything. She knew any concern would be responded with "don't worry about her" or "she's a bitch". Which she was.

Avery couldn't help but giggle at Lucien's mocking of Ivy. If nothing else it was funny to see a guy like him acting like that. Then, he broke her sunglasses, and Avery stopped laughing. That was mean. "Aw, Lucien. We all know that Ivy's a bitch but she already has vodka in her eyes," she said, trying not to sound overly serious. She leaned back in the pool, letting herself float. "Maybe next time she won't try to drown me, at least. Seriously, though, who gets pissed about getting splashed? We're at the goddamn pool. It wasn't like it wasn't going to dry in two minutes from this heat," she said, rolling her eyes. "Also, is Yas okay?" she asked noticing that she hadn't spoken at all through any of this. The girl must've been stoned as hell.

Z214-0.jpg
coding by cychotic

With Freya joining the mix of disaster, Sean could only watch helplessly as she threw daggers at him with her words. It stung, knowing he had acted purely on anger and selfishness. Sean couldn't even blame it on the drink; he hadn't a single sip since he stepped into the beach house. Freya had walked off and Ivy began yet again to shout at him. He bristled, hearing piercing truth after truth hit his already turbulent state.

But he felt so much remorse, the amount of it making it a bit hard to breathe. Ivy's eyes were burning, spilling tears because of his reckless actions. He took it too far, as always. And most definitely lost a friend. Sean was supposed to be a pillar for her, intertwining her past hurt so she had something to rest on. But he broke down, broke it as he did with Avery and Freya and all the others.

And so as Ivy stormed off, he realized with dread, the full extent of what he had become. "Leave it, Avery," he muttered rashly. It was disgusting, what je was. He clambered out of the pool, a hand balled into a fist as he called out Ivy's name. Maybe he could make amends.

As if. The repurcussions of what he had done was hitting him hard. Forgiveness would be a miracle, especially for a girl like Ivy. He followed her, almost slipping in his state of confusion. It was only until she slammed the dolr shut and waltz inside her room that Sean paused. He knocked on her door, his breath bated with a dizzying spell of emotions. After a moment, he quietly murmured a heartfelt apology before stumbling down the stairs.

He exited the beach house, slamming the door behind him as he walked briskly to the beach itself. Kicking at a few rocks and gritting his teeth, Sean slumped down in a sitting position. Sand was uncomfortable, sticking into his skin but at this point, he was feeling too angry and miserable to care.

Because for him, some part of his twisted mind thought he was in the right even though he tried desperately to steer himself away from that way of thinking.

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley JustAlexandra JustAlexandra apolla apolla Florels Florels spookie spookie

Last edited:
Ivy Rose heard Sean's voice behind the door, and her heart sank to her stomach, as if it hadn't already. "Go away." She mumbled through tears and a hoarse voice. His apology was heard, and she wanted to go out there and hug him, tell him she forgave him... But why? So everyone could think she's a pushover who craves the spotlight? It was bad enough as it was. But as soon as she heard the front door slam, she knew it was him storming off. The ginger girl slid out of bed and walked over to the window that overlooked the beach. With slightly hindered vision, she saw him sitting by the shore. It took more courage than she thought, to get up and walk down and sit next to Sean on the shore. Her hands reached for her cover up, and she slipped it over her shoulders while bare feet made their way down to the front of the house.

During the short walk, she was quiet, making sure she didn't startle him when her body sat next to his. A moment of expected silence passed until her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders. "I'm sorry. I'm sososo sorry, Sean." She muttered into his neck, sniffling softly as she held back another wave of sorry tears. Once she pulled away, she looked back at the ocean, "They all hate me. Everyone hates me. Oh God!" Ivy buried her face in her hands once more, shaking her head. "I'm gonna die alone, aren't I? I'm alone. I'm alone because I'm a stupid bitch. I don't even have a name anymore. Just... Bitch."

cheryl%252C%2Balone.gif

The redhead hung her head low, listening to the waves before deciding she would speak once more. "I know, I know I shouldn't have brought up Avery, but look at what she brings out in you! It's like... Why, Sean? Why do you do this to yourself, to the people you love and those who love you? I shouldn't even be talking, but I care so much about you." Her voice was weak, becoming more and more vulnerable as the seconds flew by. The idea of everyone making fun of her back at the pool wrecked her mind. It's what she deserved, but she feared the day that it would come. It was stupid, so stupid. She was so concerned about her reputation, yet here she was apologizing to the guy who poured vodka over her head instead of flocking to Brice like a damsel in distress. Which would have been the better option at this point? Her judgement was so heavily clouded, that she didn't quite care anymore. "You're the first person I think of when I wonder if anyone cares about me. Cares about how I feel, what's happening in my life, but you've changed. You've changed so much, and the accepting and loving Sean I grew to adore... I no longer know anymore." She might've seemed too dramatic about this, but she was dearly passionate about her friends, and in her mind, the next person to receive an apology was Freya. The poor girl didn't deserve to be involved.

(Mentions: Cychotic Cychotic )

Surprise tinged Sean's features as Ivy took a seat next to him. He opened his mouth, an ache in his chest to speak, to say something, but the girl had begun to cry. He allowed her to seek comfort, patting her back softly as she sobbed into his neck. "It's okay," he managed as the girl pulled away. "You aren't going to die alone. Not everyone hates you."

"You need to let down some of those walls," he said softly, giving her a concerned look. "Not everyone is out to get you, okay?"

"And your name is Ivy." Sean managed a choked laugh. "Your name isn't bitch, but sometimes you do act like one. Then again, I act like a douche bag so I guess we're both wrecks." Sean cast a gaze towards her as Ivy paused. He reached over and gently rested his hand on her shoulder. The guilt he was feeling intensified. Sean was the one who had caused her to feel like this and it gnawed on him with consistency. He inhaled before replying. "It's not entirely her fault," he admitted. "I've been doing it to myself, too."

Sean missed things like this, missed when the two would just talk about their problems with understanding. Openness. It was an odd feeling, old but still appreciated. He sighed. "I don't know why I do it." He drew some lines in the sand. "It doesn't make sense, why I keep losing myself to anger. I haven't been this angry before, never have been." His anger was the thing propelling him to pour vodka over Ivy's head. Sean still couldn't believe himself for being so utterly vile. He rubbed his face with a groan. "I'm sorry. I should have known, understood your situation instead of making it worse." Sean rubbed the back of his neck. "Thank you for caring," he whispered, his voice cracking just slightly.

"And I'm sorry. But I don't want to be alone either." He drew squiggles now, his hand dipped into the sand and doing things of its own accord. "I think I stay with Avery partially because I'm afraid to be alone." Sean turned away from Ivy, his brows furrowed. It took him a lot to admit the truth, the real reason why he was so angry. Too weak to be alone, to dysfunctional to stay together.

"I know its a little late, but how have you been?" He sniffed. "We haven't talked much.."

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley

Last edited:
"But you're not alone, and I'm here." Ivy reasoned, her eyes drifting off to the horizon. Her head leaned on Sean's shoulder, and his words truly impacted her. She felt terrible, and he's the only person who could bring remorse out of her. He was right, she needed to get a grip and stop acting like it was her against the world. The teen giggled weakly at his question, thinking of the right way to answer. Her mind thought of Brice, and how she felt about him. But he didn't chase after her, Sean did.

"I'll be fine later, but right now I feel like garbage." The redhead shrugged slightly, letting herself warm up to Sean like she used to. It was just them and the ocean, open space, calming waves, and a lovely breeze. "I like Brice, but... He's always either being objectifying or arguing with me. I don't know how to feel anymore, whether or not I like him more than hate him." It was true, Brice was the subject of her attention, but she wasn't receiving anything. No signs that he liked her, no messages, nothing. Just a close friendship. At least Sean would be clear to her about his feelings. "Ari is always making moves on him, constantly flirting with him, and he receives it well enough and forgets about me in an instant. She hates me, and would do anything to ruin my friendships. I should just let him go. Let him sleep with her, date her, do whatever. I can't control him for much longer."

"How about you?" Her words were genuine, and she truly wanted to knew how she was doing. She knew his issues, and he knew hers, so this conversation was much needed. Getting rid of the burden was a refreshing way to conclude the problems at hand. "Thank you for talking to me instead of pushing me away, I needed this more than anything."

Cychotic Cychotic

"Thank you," he responded with genuine appreciation. Sean gave her a small smile as she rested her head on him, comforted by the fact that she was able to truly open up to him. It seemed like it was the first solid thing to emerge after a while. The giggle coming out of her mouth made him feel much better and the ache lessened. He followed her gaze, looking at the horizon.

"Sounds like a douche," he murmured. "You need to figure out why you liked him in the first place and if it those reasons are really worth all this."

"But if you really like him, you should go after him. Make it clear, give him an ultimatum." Sean gave her a serious look. "If he doesn't choose you, then that's his bad. He doesn't deserve a fierce character like you." Sean paused, wondering what happened to Ivy's past crush on him. He remembered fondly that he wouldn't have minded pairing off with her. The boy shook the thought aside, not wanting to bring up any unwanted memories.

"Ari doesn't hate you as much as you think," he explained to her. "You two just need to truly have a good talk. There's a lot you guys have in common, even if you don't want that."

He toiled, wanting to ask about the two, the thoughts of them before Brice and Avery tugging at him. It was just too tempting and he sighed. "What happened to us?" He said wryly. "But thank you. I neede this too."

"I'm doing shit," he answered truthfully. It was odd. Freya, who was his friend for so long wasn't even able to emit such a response from him. But then again, he wasn't particularly in a state of despair before. "Avery and I - it isn't working out. One moment we're happy together, the next one of us gets ito a fight with the other." Sean pursed his lips. The two were strong forces intent of battling until no one was left standing. "Her behavior is so unpredictable. Sure, we have some chemistry, but its always interrupted by some problem we need to address."

"And yet I never leave. Can't. It's hard knowing that once I do, I won't have the support I once did in a companion. And my temper, it's horrible. I'm really sorry for what I did..."

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley

A blur of motion throughout the house. After everyone had went towards the pool, and while conflict was happening, Luis was busying himself changing into his swim trunks. He didn't bother with a shirt, or even flip flops, and took off running through the house as soon as his trunks were on. Soon, he was running over the pool deck, feet slapping the ground loudly as he approached the edge of the pool. Giving out an excited call of "Cannonball!" Luis leaped off the edge of the pool, not looking where he would be landing, and tucked his legs in, scrunching up his face to brace for a rush of water he knew would be coming in three... two...

Splash! The spray of Luis hitting the surface of the water sprayed everyone nearby. Whether or not it was welcome wasn't considered in the slightest. With a spout of bubbles, Luis paddled to the surface of the pool, gasping for breath and shaking his head side to side, to clear water from his hair and get the small droplets out of his eyes. The drug dealer hadn't even bothered to assess the social situation, still on party mode, and it didn't occur to him that perhaps something had happened while he had been off changing. Regardless, the cooler water felt nice compared to the blistering heat outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back