• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation

5445_tall.jpg
1200943_stock-photo-fashionable-woman-in-shades.jpg
Arianna Jamison

800px_COLOURBOX18998886.jpg
Scenario:
With: Avery; Lucien; Luis; Sean; Freya; Ivy; Brice
Met with Avery's whining that she was hungry, Arianna paused and studied the brunette for a moment, realizing that she was the level of drunk that Ari normally was, and definitely wanted to be. "I need to be on your level." She downed the shot that she'd been babysitting, and immediately poured two more. She lifted both of them, her eyes looking around the room, landing on Sean. It seemed he was plastered as well, and trying to get some game of truth or dare doing.

Ari loved truth or dare.

"Shot?" She asked the room, setting it back down on the counter, still holding the other one. "I need a drinking buddy, since I think someone left me behind." She grinned at Avery, then remembered what the brunette had said when she walked down the stairs. "Why don't we order pizza?" She cast a glance at the window as thunder rumbled, and she grimaced. "Well, better them driving than any of us. I can throw down."

Ivy and Brice reappeared then, and Ari turned her head in their direction, immediately noticing that both of them had damp hair, and Ivy sported a rosy blush on her cheeks and an unusual cheery attitude. Ivy offered to bring her own alcohol down, and Ari was pretty sure she remembered Ivy making a nasty comment about Ari earlier in the evening, something about hiding her alcohol so Ari didn't get it.

With everything that had just went down, Arianna was not keep on Ivy being in the same room. But the redhead was offering alcohol, and she hadn't specifically excluded Ari, and who was the party girl to turn down booze? It didn't make she and Ivy best friends, not even close. But who knew. Maybe they could make it through this trip without ripping each other's eyeballs out.

"Fuck it. I'm down." She was going to say something else to Ivy, but she didn't have time before the front door opened and someone cursed quite loudly. Almost simultaneously, Sean emptied the bottle of Jack and placed it on the ground, ready to spin it for truth or dare's first victim. "Who the fuck's at the door?" She asked, though made no movement towards it. "And Sean, I think you should go first. I dare you to call and order pizza." She downed the shot in her hand, still waiting for the effects to kick in. It wouldn't be much longer now.

2jbmds0.jpg

Noah Lox

After Luis had left and Noah jumped in the pool, he began to see some dark clouds and groaned. This is not what he was hoping this first day to be. People getting drunk and high, and crying girls and now rain? Couldn't he at least get an hour of fun in?

Apparently not as not even a minute later it started to storm. "Great!" he cried out, throwing his arms up and creating a large splash of water, seeing as he had yet to get out of the pool. Taking in a deep breath he ducked under the water, wanting to hide for a second before being forced back inside to see what else the other's had gotten into. Staying under for only a minute or so, Noah braced his feet against the bottom of the pool and pushed upwards, propelling himself to the top of the water and quickly swam to the edge of the pool and got out.

Dashing to the chair he'd dropped his stuff on, he snatched up his shoes and threw the towel over his head in a pathetic attempt to get some cover before the chances of him getting sick went up anymore. Jogging to the back door he slid inside the house and quickly shook his head, getting all the water out of his hair before hurrying up the stairs to change into something dry.

Coming down the stairs roughly ten minutes later, Noah was freshly changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt, with a towel laying across his head to dry his hair when he heard the front door open and slam shut. Looking around the corner, he grinned at the sight of a soaking wet Leon. "Hey!" he called out, waving with one hand while the other rubbed to towel against his hair that had started to stick to his forehead. "Was wondering when you'd show up! Hurry and put your stuff upstairs! I think something's going on in the kitchen." he said, pointing behind him where he could just make out Arianna daring Sean to order pizza.

Perking up, he shot Leon a grin and gestured for him to follow before heading towards the others. "Pizza?" he asked, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "I'm down for pizza, what do I have to do to get some?" he asked Arianna.
Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon apolla apolla

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

lucien "lucifer" wynters

| location // kitchen | mood // snarky and annoyed | currently // surrounded by drunks | with // a lot of drunks | wearing // xxx |

The emo kid had seen a lot of things in his short life, and it was arguably very difficult to shock him. Sean, however, the intolerable jock from earlier, had somehow managed to pull it off.

From the fake British accent to the way he stumbled and wove pathetically like a brain-damaged squirrel, Lucien was horrified.

And when he so eloquently mentioned a game of truth or dare, the sarcastic teen nearly spat his cola.

"Truth or dare?" Lucifer asked mockingly, still leaning against the doorway, "are we in middle school?"

He'd already seen the look Arianna gave him while knocking back tequila, and the emo had a feeling his night had officially entered a level of stupidity past any conceivable point of return.

Noticing Avery stealing poor Freya's Coke and replacing it with some sort of disgusting concoction, he decided to stand up for his friend.

"Look, if the girl wants to be smart, let her," he said sternly, "and Freya, if you want I can get you another one. You don't have to drink that garbage she gave you."

Hearing the severely intoxicated girl begin whining once again, Lucien rubbed his forehead as though he were fighting off a migraine.

"I gave you candy, Avery. I don't think that's being mean."

The return of Ivy The Bitch™ caused him to grit his teeth, and he glared coldly at her from behind his shock of raven hair.

"Your sunglasses, dah-ling, are near the pool and in exactly the condition they should be, last I checked."

Lucifer smirked, and there was a rather evil glint in his eye that served as a good reminded of why he was nicknamed after the devil.

Sean had obviously been too drunk to hear his middle school comment, and called out rather pathetically in hopes of gaining more victims for his immature little game.

"If pizza's involved, I'm in," he said casually, wearing a wicked grin as he thought of all the trouble he could cause.​
full

code by spookie spookie

5fab3bd9c768769134ed202c1aafb91e--simple-ponytails-long-ponytails.jpg

Mood: Excited
Currently: Swimmin
Mentions: Cychotic Cychotic Daisy Adley Daisy Adley apolla apolla @Noivian
We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery wanted to beat the living shit out of Ivy as she and Brice came downstairs, looking like newlyweds or something. It was disgusting. Ivy didn't deserve Brice, and Brice certainly deserved better. How could he even be okay with that, after she went around kissing Sean and acting like they loved each other or some shit. Not to mention, why did Ivy get Brice and Sean? That just wasn't fair. Her hands balled into fists as she watched the two come into the kitchen. Ivy apparently couldn't keep her stupid mouth shut, because it took less than a minute for her to start going on and on about drinking and fireball shots. She even insinuated that they were alcoholics. Was she really going to be insulting to them now? Hadn't she done enough. Avery wanted to spit at her, and she really wasn't that type of girl. But, she was also drunk.

Someone opened the door and Avery peeked around the corner. "There is a new person!" she said, completely ignoring both Ivy and Seans existence. Especially Sean, who was still trying to get everyone to play truth or dare. In all honesty, truth or dare did sound kind of fun, but she wasn't really wanting to hop on any wagon that Sean was driving. He was a dick.

Avery giggled as Arianna said she needed to be "on her level". It was true, Arianna was usually drunk far faster than Avery was, but that was a special circumstance. Still, it was no fun being the only drunk one. Avery cheered as she took a shot and poured two more. Avery was about to snatch the extra one from Arianna's hand when she mentioned pizza. "Oh my god yes, let's get ten pizzas! One for each," she said, then looked around. "Actually, idk how many people are here but I think ten will cover it... right?" she giggled at herself, forgetting about the face that Ivy was standing no more than a few feet away from her.

Avery frowned as Arianna agreed to Ivy's alcohol, but then shrugged it off. Maybe she could just steal all of Ivy's alcohol... by drinking it. And now that Arianna had jumped into the truth or dare first, that mean that Avery could just jump in on Ari's back, right? She wasn't following Sean then? She really didn't know, her brain power at the moment was not strong enough to keep remembering who she hated and who she didn't hate. "Listennnn I just need some pizzers!" she said, laughing at her own made up word. She realized that Luis had been quiet for awhile. She walked over to where he was still sitting and pinched his cheek, pushing his face around. "Hey you no quiet times now it is party times now!"

coding by cychotic

Ivy Rose eyed Lucien with furrowed brows, but nodded. "Right, okay. I'll grab them in a second." She then switched her attention to Ari, finding it hard to tolerate her, but with a squeeze of Brice's hand, she was able to speak nicely. "I'll bring it all down after everybody is done eating and playing little party games. We need to set up an actual party, with good music, and not just sitting around and passing around shots. We gotta make it worth the hangover." The girl then let go of Brice's hand to step out onto the deck. It was storming, but she snagged a towel that someone left on a chair and held it over her head as she walked out into the rain, which slightly held off on its rapid fire, but would still soak her in the matter of a minute. She spotted her glasses on the floor, lenses cracked and popped out of the frame, and the frame itself was dented.

Right then and there, she wanted to scream, she wanted to punch whoever broke the glasses and make them cry. But, she held off on it, picking up the frames, and the remnants of the lenses. "Fan-fucking-tastic." She sighed, fighting the upset look on her face as she brought it back inside, tossing the towel back on the same chair. "So, uh, they're broken. I don't know if any of you stepped on them by accident or actually meant to break them... But either way, it's okay." The redhead wouldn't be that nice, so she pulled the pity card. "They were a gift from my dad when I turned 15. I wanted these for the longest time, but my allowance, believe it or not wouldn't cover the cost of them. I know they're just a pair of glasses, but it was the last thing my dad came home and surprised me with before he... y'know." Her voice was soft, and she cleared her throat slightly. "So if you broke them, just tell me."

In a quick moment, she changed her tone and walked over to the trashcan, stepping on the little press at the bottom so the lid would open. Hesitantly, Ivy tossed the sunglasses in the trash. "Anyway, truth or dare?"

(Ya'll I'll make a playlist for the party if that's cool w you guys. & You guys can add music if you want.)

Aato Aato apolla apolla spookie spookie

Last edited:
Leon stopped his shoe dumping once he heard a familiar voice calling from above. Brushing the wet hair out of his eyes, he looked up to see Noah the Nerd. People didn't call him that; Leon just liked to tease him with it. He took his other shoe off and dumped that out while looking up at his friend with a sly smile.
"I almost didn't make it. This storm came outta fuckin' nowhere! It's pouring down harder than the tears of One Direction fangirls when Zayn left."
He gave his while body a shake, trying to get any excess moisture off of his now soaked attire. Noah gestured behind him to the room which Leon guessed was the kitchen. Keeping his duffel bag close at bay, he followed Noah to where Ivy, Avery, Lucien, Sean, Luis, Freya, and Brice were in the kitchen. Bottles of alcohol were scattered here and there, and it didn't take much for Leon to figure out that they had decided to start the party early. He was about to speak up and criticize them for their choice of weak liquor when Noah mentioned pizza. Leon laughed at this.
"You're kidding, right? There's no way we're gonna get delivery out in a storm like this, and trust me, I know my pizza. Unless you've got something ready to eat or make, you're outta luck, dudes."
Speaking of food, Leon's eyes perked up and he dug inside his duffel bag, pulling out the bag of Oreos. Popping one into his mouth, he let out a sigh of contentment. Despite being drenched and stuck in a house with a bunch of other people, he was feeling rather relaxed.
"Fuck me, icing between two thin chocolate cookies has never tasted better than it has right now. You guys got any milk?"

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley Aato Aato spookie spookie JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Cychotic Cychotic izayoiix izayoiix

Ivy brought Brice to sit on the floor next to her, being in between Freya and him. "Hey girl." She smiled at the skinny teen, nudging her with her shoulder gently. "I wouldn't have thought you would voluntarily play a game of truth or dare." Her hand had moved to take Brice's again, basically using him for security and a way to mediate her temper.

"I think that if anyone wimps out of a truth or dare, they should take a shot." She suggested, crossing her legs as she waited for everyone who wanted to play to sit down. "Except," The ginger looked up and at Avery, who was going to be blackout drunk in a matter of an hour. "Avery, you can hold off on the alcohol for a little bit. Y'know, considering you're the size of a teacup chihuahua and had the alcohol tolerance comparable to a toddler, I think it's best to keep your health in mind." It was such a backhanded statement that nobody could tell if Ivy was being genuine or rude. But she sealed her words with a tight lipped smile. "Join us?"

Ivy watched as the people around her interacted at their own leisure, and she smiled at the talk of pizza. "I don't like pepperoni, so we should get half cheese and half pepperoni." She suggested, looking at Sean and Ari, who were the two talking about the pizza. "Not to be picky, but y'know. Pesto sounds good too. Also, if any of you like pineapple on pizza, I suggest you exit the establishment because you are weak and natural selection will have its way with you." The ginger kept talking, and it was from her energy and need to express herself.

Aato Aato Cychotic Cychotic apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Florels Florels

People were finally beginning to join his game—little by little, they offered their participation. Sean hiked a brow. Really, Arianna had gone for his involvement in pizza. "I'm not paying for jack shit," he muttered (British-ly) before closing his fingers over the bottle. "And I do go first," he whined. "Except, y'know, I spin and choose who has to answer—not the other way around." His words were slurring, a mash of bad mimicry and syllables.

As the rest of the group joined in for the game, he grinned, completely tossing aside Leon's wordings about being unable to get pizza. Whoever was spun could pay the delivery guy extra—hell, maybe he could join in on the fun and games. "Alright! We're starting so prepare yourselves!" Sean bellowed. "No drama is fucking allowed or I will royally execute someone." With that, he spun the bottle. The top turned, swiveling on the floor until at last it stopped on...

Lucien. The boy grinned with anticipation, knowing the emo was not one for these games. Sean crossed his arms in glee, turning his head to the rest of the members before clapping his hands together. "So, my dark haired friend.. truth or dare?"

( spookie spookie / and like, everyone else )

“No one's side lovely, I’m Switzerland ” Freya said in her matronly tone tucking a strand of hair behind the girl's ear before she popped up outraged with Freya’s beverage choice and quickly replaced with a calorie filled alcoholic bottle “You know I only do vodka sweetheart” She said with a laugh pushing the unnatural coloured liquid away and out of sight of the drunk Avery with a shake of her head, smiling at Lucifer as he tried to stand up for her. Her worry for the girl was quickly replaced but her worry for the safety of Ivy. This was not the Ivy that had caused Freya to spend her holidays in and out of inpatient wards nor the girl that taunted people with their smallest insecurities this girl was modest and kind and sympathetic all things that made Freya furrow her brow and smirk in bewilderment. As the girl talked about her sunglasses in such an honest tone Freya’s heart panged, she had no idea what had happened to the spectacles but was aware of their sentimental value and smiled at her sympathetically. As Ivy then offered the group free booze Freya cocked a manicured eyebrow and laughed inwardly at the sudden transformation of the girl she thought she knew so well. Nevertheless, he declined the drinks for now waving her hand in a dismissive way as her eyes focused on the boy she thought she knew so well

As Sean stumbled into the living room still toting a bottle of whiskey and a horrid British accent Freya trailed behind him shaking her head as she sat down on the floor grabbing a pillow as her tailbone began to dig into the hardwood she ran her hand through her mane as she tried to position herself delicately, people slowly trickling into the room most of their thoughts hazy with alcohol and their minds on one thing.Food. Freya herself wasn’t fussed she usually had something small for dinner and felt that she’d had a pretty chill day and hadn’t expelled that much energy and so she shrugged but agreed with their choice for pizza making a mental note to do a grocery store run when the weather was a little less gloomy. The next event that occurred was a little less frivolous and jovial Ivy realized that her sunglasses were broken beyond repair, they were her favourite well anything and Freya had seen her wear them from when she first saw Ivy walking into the councilors office to when Ivy pulled up to the house this day, they had been her constant and some idiot had taken them away from her. Ivy acted as if it wasn’t the biggest deal in the world telling her story and then just throwing them away. Ivy then came to sit down next to her bringing Brice with her but unlike all the others Freya just smiled and mouthed ‘good job’ hoping that her friend could finally be a little happier and get some reprieve. Freya shrugged in response to her statement “Well I need to keep an eye on all you idiots especially that one” She said rolling her eyes and looking straight at Sean with a look of disgust. As people continued to talk about pizza she tried to get a voice in “If you idiots don’t get a vegetarian I won't deal with your problems every again” she yelled before settling down and watching a stupidly drunk Sean spinning the bottle letting it land on the least likely participant. Freya shook her head once again but settled in rubbing the bridge of her nose as she watched the train wreck that was about to happen.

lucien "lucifer" wynters

| location // kitchen | mood // p i s s e d™ | currently // in literal hell | with // a lot of drunks | wearing // xxx |

Lucien managed to tune out most of the drunken stupidity surrounding him, waiting with a patient and almost feline smirk as Ivy left to discover his work. He wasn't going to directly own up to it, but he wouldn't deny it, either.

No, the emo had something else in mind.

When she returned with the shattered glasses cradled like some sort of treasure, Lucifer stood up a bit straighter and set down his now empty can of cola.

"Broken, huh? I guess like you, karma can be a bitch."

Offering the redhead his most sickeningly saccharine smile, he bowed before moving toward the rather pathetic game of truth or dare. Honestly, the middle schoolers did it better.

He ignored Ivy, having already surpassed his daily tolerance level for spoiled bitches. Perhaps the only thing they'd ever agree on was how shameful the idea of contaminating a perfectly good pizza with pineapple really was.

Sean was being idiotic as ever, and Lucifer could barely understand a word the jock was saying. He did, however, know enough about obnoxious and immature games to realize that the bottle had landed on him.

Well, shit.

Sighing miserably, he gave the entire room a death glare before sulking moodily.

"Truth."

The words that followed made him wish he had never even shown his face here.

"Who is the person you wanna kiss most in the group?"

Gritting his teeth, he looked around before apprehensively settling on the least offensive offer. Giving Freya a very apologetic look, the emo took a deep breath before answering.

"None," Lucien answered bluntly, "but Freya is the only one I totally don't despise, so I'd say her."

The emo mouthed a quick "I'm sorry" in the general direction of his friend before spinning the bottle once again.

Arianna.

Winking at her, his devilish grin returned.

"So, what's your choice?"
full

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
5445_tall.jpg
Arianna Jamison

Scenario:
With: Avery; Lucien; Luis; Sean; Freya; Ivy; Brice
Noah made a reappearance, his eyes lit up with excitement as he asked the party girl what he had to do to get in on pizza. Arianna placed her finger to her chin, tilting her head in a 'let-me-think-about-it' movement. "You have to make the call." She said finally, smiling sweetly at him as she reached for the bottle of liquor in front of her. She just held it there in front of her, not pouring another shot just yet. She was still waiting on Ivy's alcohol stash.

Avery was definitely trashed, but hopefully the girl could make it a while longer before throwing up and/or passing out. The girl was tiny, but Ari had seen her put away liquor before. Of course, this was sort-of different circumstances, considering the whole Sean thing. Ari felt bad for her friend, and honestly, the more Ivy talked the more Arianna wanted to puke on her nice shoes. The redhead went and retrieved her broken sunglasses, coming back and playing the pity game on the room.

Turning her back to Ivy as she dumped the glasses into the trash, she made a fake gagging motion, not caring who saw. She was worried about a pair of sunglasses when she'd just played one guy and thrown herself straight into the hands of another? It made the blonde sick. How Brice stood her-- or even Sean for that matter-- was beyond her.

"It's not storming bad enough to prohibit delivery." Ari frowned, glancing outside at the rain. "Noah, make the call. What'd we say? Ten? God, I don't know. Just get
something so Avery can be fed." Ivy seated herself new to Brice on the floor, and Arianna almost agreed with her statement until she mentioned Avery.

"If she wants to drink, let her drink. It's not like today has been a particularly easy day for her." Ari tried-- and most likely failed-- to keep her voice from coming across snappish.

Lucien was the first victim of truth or dare, and Arianna was surprised at how good of a sport he was. She'd not expected him to even participate, really. Leaning on the bar, Ari watched as he spun the bottle, the neck of it stopping pointed in her direction. Rolling her eyes at Lucien's smirk and question, she looked him dead in his eyes as she answered.

"Dare."

She swore she saw his eyes flash in her direction, perhaps with glee, perhaps with something else entirely.

"I dare you, Miss. Alcoholics Anonymous, to not take another drink for the rest of the night."

The room seemed to stop, Arianna herself frozen in place. She couldn't help it; her eyes went to the tequila on the counter, and she considered for a moment throwing it at his head. Coming out of her short but satisfying daydream, she slowly slid her head back in his direction.

Without saying a word, she reached for the bottle and twisted the cap off, bringing the opening to her lips and tilting both it and her head back, taking a long swig. When she set the bottle down, she smirked and shook her head. "Yeah. Not gonna happen. Do your worst, rooster head."

2jbmds0.jpg

Noah Lox

"Dude, the fridge is right there, go look!" Noah laughed at Leon, before turning back to Arianna, Avery, Brice, Ivy, Sean, and Lucien.

Bouncing on the balls of his feet, an expectant grin on his face, he lit up when Ari responded. "Shit fam, that's it?!" he asked excitedly, already whipping out his phone and googling the nearest place that delivers and dialing the number, his fingers tapping on his knee, having jumped up to sit on the edge of the counter. "Heyyyy!" he greeted the person on the other end of the line. "Yeah I'd like to make an order for delivery! What was that?" he asked, furrowing his brow. "How many? Wait." he pulled the phone away from his ear. "Guuuuyyyyssss! How many? Ten? Yeah sure, okay." he rambled, bringing the phone back to his ear.

"Yeah, like ten pizzas." he said, nodding his head absentmindedly to a silent beat. "Size? Uhhhh large?" he answered, half questioning, half positive. He shrugged to himself. Who cares, if they didn't finish it all, he had breakfast in the morning. Score!

"Crap! What kind?!" he cried out, eyes going wide. This really hadn't been thought through, and Noah could tell that the woman on the other end of the line was getting tired of him. He winced, hearing her sigh heavily. "Uhhh...two cheese, four pepperoni, and four sausage." he threw out. If the others didn't like it too bad. They could pick stuff off. He rattled off the address of the house and hung up the phone, not bothering to listen to how much the order would cost.

Tossing his phone back in his pocket, he grinned widely. "Pizza's ordered!" he cheered, focusing again on what everyone else was doing. "Truth or dare? Ohhhhh, whose turn is it?" he asked, watching Ari take a drink of tequila and threaten? insult? Lucien.
apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon @Whoever else

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Leon didn't need to be told twice where the fridge. Quickly making his way through the kitchen and sifting through the cabinets until he found a clean cup to use, he threw open the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk. He filled his glass to the brim and gracefully reinserted the carton into its proper place in the fridge. Dunking one of his Oreos into the milk and inserting it into his mouth, he pretended to faint.
"Oh yeah. Yep. Mhm. Just got better."
He chewed heartily on his Oreos while listening to the conversation going on. Seems like not everyone was too keen to play Truth or Dare, but that didn't bug Leon all that much. Truth or Dare was a favorite of his; he always loved watching other people humiliate themselves at his expense.
However, his thoughts were shattered as the voice of Noah pierced his mind, calling for pizza. Sure, Leon may have exaggerated the strength of the storm, but he didn't actually expect them to call
And what was worse, it was a completely normal conversation! Leon rushed to Noah, but alas, his phone was already put away. Leon groaned in agony.
"Damn it, Noah! You forgot the most important part!"
Quickly digging his own phone out of his pocket, he called up the pizza place. A woman answered the phone, sounding slightly annoyed at doing so.
"Uh yeah, a friend of mine just called to order around ten pizzas or so. I just wanted to make sure you were making them boneless."
There was a pause, Leon's face completely serious.
"Yes. Yes, I said boneless."
Another pause.
"No, I'm serious."
A longer pause this time.
"Ma'am, that's very rude. I just want to be able to enjoy my pizza and I can't do that if it's not boneless."
A sigh could be heard through the phone, then another pause.
"Yes, I am a teenager. Why do you ask? Hello? Hello? Yep, she hung up."
He shrugged and put his phone back in his pocket. Turning around on his heels he walked over to the circle of people, standing behind Lucien, which he gleefully gave a light pat on the head as he adressed all of them.
"Yo, you guys got any room for one more? I'm always up for some raunchy dares."

Interactions: izayoiix izayoiix spookie spookie

Mentions: Daisy Adley Daisy Adley JustAlexandra JustAlexandra apolla apolla Florels Florels Cychotic Cychotic

The game was off—his truth to Lucien had rounded up little to nothing. It was Arianna's dare that had Sean giving concerned and giddy glances towards the others. The girl wouldn't last the night, hell she wouldn't even be able to go a single minute with this dare. And so when the girl brought the alcohol to her lips, Sean hiked a brow. "Oh, that's a bad, bad mistake," he said, wiggling his fingers for effect. "Stop! Pause!" Sean bellowed, sending a small glance towards Ivy. "Your dare will be conducted later—The Game Master requests a pause." Sean turned towards Arianna with a gleeful smile, his lips upturned with the grace of the devil. "Seeing as you chose to not complete your dare, Lucien gets to choose who you get to have fun times with!" The boy pointed excitedly to the pantry closet within the kitchen before choosing to draw out his words slowly. "Seven. Minutes. In. Heaven."

It was all turning out more or less as planned. Sean had hoped for a moment in which he could bring down the almighty fist of punishment—hell, that was one of the reasons for the game at all. Distractions and he groans of those who weren't strong willed enough to enact their dares. Lucien seemed to be too much at glee—as soon as the name left his mouth... Brice. Sean paled, looking awkwardly towards the two unlucky few. His gaze targetred mostly Ivy who would be prickling at this revelation. But, he set out the rules. No way in hell was he going to undo them. "In the closet," he ordered, pointing a stiff finger towards their destination. "Rules are rules—seven full minutes starting when that door closes."

Sean smiled nervously, hoping for something to down before a too likely cat fight ocurred. Instead, he found Leon who had just finished his call for pizza—he seemed to want to join. "Leon?" Sean questioned, waving his hand towards him. "You can join our game if you allow us to use your phone's timer,"' he offered. Sean scooted over, patting the empty space next to him for the boy to sit down.

"Alright, Ari. Do us a quick favor and give Ivy a dare before you get uncivilized." The boy turned to the bottle before rising to quickly swipe a beer. He would need a small amount of alcohol to be able to properly watch the events that were to unfold. Laughing, he downed half and set the bottle down.

spookie spookie apolla apolla Daisy Adley Daisy Adley JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

Luis flinched, pulled out of his stupor when Avery pinched his cheek. "Hey, hey," he protested, grinning from his previously grim face as he pulled away. "Fine, I'll jump in with truth or dare as well, then," he stated, picking up the nearest alcohol and drinking straight from the bottle.

Taking his blunt, he took a long drag and exhaled smoke. "Ari, I'll be your drinking buddy tonight," he offered, lifting the previously mentioned bottle into the air. He took another swig, relishing in the taste of alcohol on his tongue, before getting up and joining the rest of the group.

We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery rolled her eyes as Ivy whined about her glasses and how special they were or whatever. What a big whoop her daddy gave her some sunglasses. She was sure Ivy's daddy gave her things all the time. That's pretty much what gives her her "princess" title. You know, ontop of all the sass and man-stealing. Then she, speaking to Avery directly, told her that she didn't need to drink and needed to think of her health. What the actual fuck? Ivy just continued to get under Avery's skin. Was no one else noticing what a bitch she was being to Avery? Still? Just to make a point, Avery poured herself a shot and took it, staring holes into the back of Ivy's head as she did.

As much as she wanted the pizza, as long as they got something she liked she didn't care, so she ignored all of Ivy's "options" or whatever. Like what she wanted even mattered that much. Freya said she wanted vegetarian, which Avery would be fine with eating as well so she was sure something good would be coming out of this.

Avery joined the group of truth and darers as the bottle landed on Lucien. (Making a point to sit as far away from Sean as humanly possible) Well, that was interesting. He was asked who he would kiss, and he begrudgingly answered Freya. Avery thought that the way he said it had been a bit rude. "I'd totally kiss you, Freya," she said in a slurred voice to her friend, giving her a sloppy smile. Next the bottle landed on Arianna. She choose dare (to no one's surprise) and was dared to not drink for the rest of the night. Avery let out an audible "HA!" as Arianna declined. There was no way in hell that was ever going to happen. And it was a stupid dare anyways. Who ever dared someone to not drink? What a party pooper.

But now something REALLY interesting had happened. Sean (who she still hated, let's not forget) had just declared that Arianna would have to play 7 minute in heaven with a person of Lucien's choice. Now this was getting fucking interesting. Not only that, but Lucien had picked Brice. "Holy. Fucking. Shit," Avery said, her amazement turning into a full on cackle of laughter. This was freaking amazing! Ivy was gonna get just what she had done to Sean thrown right back at her. "Oooh better go Brice," she said, slurring her words. She looked at Ivy in the eyes, the enjoyment clearly showing on her face. "Fuck you Ivy!" she yelled, laughing more.

coding by cychotic

(Since I was "godmodding" and being rude, I'm going to make Ivy do a grand exit until people would like to interact with her. Ya yeet! I was told so veeerrry nicely that I piss people off.)

Ivy looked at Lucien wide eyed, and then Avery. It was like a punch to the gut. Nobody knew the conversation the redhead and her... boyfriend(?) had once they both disappeared upstairs, nobody knew what they did after that discussion. It caused her to press her lips together and make an effort not to yell at the emo and Avery. But it was too late, she wanted to say something, so, so very bad. "First, you guys make comments about my friendship with Brice." She stood up, cheeks red with frustration and embarrassment. You mess with a Rose, you get the thorns. "Second, I get splashed on by Avery and vodka poured on my head by that knucklehead." With a quick motion, she gestured towards Sean. "Someone breaks a gift that my dad gave me before he fucking hung himself in our fucking basement. And I know that someone couldn't have damaged Saint Laurent glasses with just a little fall or a small step!" Her voice was raising, anger escalating. She played a fair part in the drama, but she didn't understand how nobody was used to her yet. Four years, four years of classes with these people, four years of roaming the same halls and attending the same extra curriculars. Hell, she was even prom queen, having an extremely interactive campaign. Who hadn't accepted her personality yet? She couldn't help the way she was most of the time. Countless hours of therapy and medication only let her sink deeper into her internal struggle and sadness, but her exterior and outwards attitude cast her as a princess.

"Then I get shit on because Sean decided to kiss me. I mean, we were both at fault, I fucking apologized! When have you guys ever heard the words 'I'm Sorry' come out of my mouth?! Never, but this time I truly was sorry." The ginger was now speaking with her hands, anger and adrenaline coursing through her veins. Wishing she could just hit someone, she only decided to use her words as weapons. "And I apologized to Brice, we talked it through. Turns out, the prince that everyone adores and the princess that everyone mocks have feelings for each other. And for you guys to intentionally try to take one of the only people I can level with away from me... What else could I fucking expect? Seven minutes in heaven-all fun and games my ass. You all just want to see me squirm. You all want to see me get angry, you all want to see me break down. Well guess what? You got it." She made her way towards the stairs, but didn't move up without putting both her middle fingers up and turning around for her final remarks. "Fuck you guys, fuck all of you! You're not getting anything from me. I'm sure you all were expecting my fat ass bank account to fund some of you guys' wants and needs on this trip, I was willing to help until now. You ingrates." Ivy Rose then turned on her heel, marching up the stairs after making her final scene of the day. She was emotionally tired, and by now, physically too. She buried herself in the bed sheets after slamming her door shut, squeezing her eyes shut so she could thing of anything other than the people downstairs.

( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra apolla apolla Cychotic Cychotic Florels Florels Aato Aato spookie spookie Kinda everyone, rlly. )

5445_tall.jpg
Arianna Jamison

Scenario:
With:everybodyyy
Mentions: specifically speaks to Daisy Adley Daisy Adley
Arianna glanced over in the kitchen where Leon was calling back the pizza place, saying something about boneless pizza. Had Ari been a tad bit more drunk, she might have laughed. But to be fair, she was also distracted by Sean calling a pause to the game because Ari had not completed her dare. But it just wasn't a fair one. Who dared the alcoholic not to drink?

Her eyes landed on Lucien and she couldn't help but smirk a little. He'd tried to win, but it just wasn't going to happen. She had to give him props for trying, though.

Her interest was piqued as Sean mentioned seven minutes in heaven. "Oh? And who might the lucky winner be?" She pushed herself off the counter and walked a little ways into the kitchen, the alcohol just starting to affect the edges of her brain. She thought she heard someone say they'd be her drinking buddy, but again, she was distracted as a name tumbled out of Lucien's mouth.

Brice.

Even Arianna froze, and felt the temperature in the room drop about ten degrees. Her eyes slid over to Brice and Ivy as Sean stiffly pointed towards the closet, sounding awkward even to her ears. Avery was laughing, and slurring the words fuck you Ivy in between fits.

Despite knowing it would absolutely destroy Ivy, Arianna looked at Brice and nodded her head towards the closet. "What do you say, handsome?" She asked, biting her bottom lip seductively.

Before he could even begin to respond, it exploded.
She exploded. The redhead stood, screaming obscenities and such at the rest of the room in an attempt to make them feel bad for her. She rambled on and on until it was too much for her, and she fled upstairs, the slamming of her door the last thing they heard from her.

The room sat in stunned silence for a moment, and then Arianna shook her head, any trace of her earlier smirk gone. "Oh hell no. She doesn't just get to scream her side at all of us, and then run away because she knows she's wrong and pout like the fucking princess she wishes she was." Turning on her heel, Arianna snatched up the tequila she'd been drinking and chugged some, then slammed it back down on the table, probably harder than she should have.

Seeing red, Arianna stomped towards the stairs, grasping the bottom of the rail and glaring up the stairs where Ivy had gone. The alcohol was creeping through her system, but it didn't matter. She was pissed, and already not thinking straight due to the small buzz she'd been feeling. She ascended the stairs before anyone could stop her, finding the only shut door and stopping outside of it, using her fist to bang on the door.

"Listen here, bitch. Nobody gives a fuck about your fat ass bank account. We give a fuck that you're a sad ass excuse for a friend; kissing Avery's fucking boyfriend and then fucking someone else the same day. Oh yeah, don't think it wasn't obvious. You can try to act fake all you want, but it all boils down to you're being selfish, and you know it. Nobody here is intentionally trying to take anyone from you; you can do that all on your own. I've dealt with your ass for four years, but I never thought you'd stoop so low. So sit in there and pout all you want! You deserve how you're feeling right now!" Ari banged on the door again, having half a mind to break the fucker down.

2jbmds0.jpg

Ivy Rose got up, swinging the door open so she could look at the drunken, yelling Ari. She calmed her breathing down, but rolled her eyes in a disrespectful manner. "I would love to sit around and chat, but I want to let you all resume your fun little games. You can go ahead and make out with my boyfriend and sleep with him all you want. Him and I have barely even been dating for an hour. I'm sure I don't mean that much to him yet." It hurt to say it, but Brice wasn't going to be her knight in shining armor after her breakdown. She wished everyone would just leave her alone, in all honesty. She didn't want to bother anyone with her nonsense. Ivy was totally over it.

"I may deserve it." The ginger pauses, crossing her arms over her chest defensively, voice faltering just slightly. "But let me wallow in self pity for a little bit before I conjure up an apology. I'm sure you all would love for me to remove myself for a while." She tried her best to seem rational, just wishing the blonde would back down and give her space. "Just go, you're not getting anything from me at the moment. I heard what you had to say, so leave."

apolla apolla

Leon snapped his fingers and pointed to Sean in a very bro manner, and started to make his way towards him to sit down. However, he stopped once Ivy shot up, obviously angry. She screamed about one thing and another; Leon tended to tune out drama. Her words seemed tone directed to the rest of the group however, and it made Leon curious as to why she felt so angry to them. Still in a rage, she stormed up the stairs and into a room upstairs. Damn! He hadn't even claimed a room yet! He mentally slapped himself for forgetting something so blatantly important, but he turned to the rest of the group as he took a seat a little awkwardly next to Sean. Then Arianna got up and went to the stairs, presumably to shout back at Ivy. He assumed the two were never really on the best of terms, but what happened to bring forth such emotion like this? Clearing his throat awkwardly, he tried to address the issue casually.
"So, is anyone going to fill me in on why this is happening? Or is this normal now? Cause just say the word and I'll scream at Noah or something."

@(Everyone currently in the circle.)

Sean probably should have not suggested the punishment. But in all honesty, he desperately wished for it to happen. It was designated, a part of his plan that would be flung out at any given time. How was he to know Lucien chose Brice? With Arianna? The insults hurt—he remembered that they talked about just this very thing. Knucklehead hurled at him and then the seething words towards everyone else. She stalked off, her screaming fit done and the boy turned, watching Arianna follow after her. The tequila was so loud—Sean snatched his beer and downed it. He needed alcohol for this shit-fest. "Brice," Sean slurred. The British accent had left him—he was nearing the end of his drunken state. "Briiiiice, your girlfriend neeeeeds you," he whined, walking over to pat his back.

"Ivy! Stop beeinng so maddd." He knew she couldn't hear him. At least he thought, but it seemed like something to say in his drunken state of mind. "Your girlfriend is wild." Sean's brows knotted. "I don't knoww if that's goood."

Sean swiveled over towards the rest, a dopey smile plastered on his face. "Game's overrr," Sean shouted. "I'm going to the supermarkett—wherever the fuck it may be." Stumbling towards the door, a blasting sound of thunder caused him to jump back. He padded over towards Noah and Leon, placing his arms around their shoulders. "Alright boys," he began. "Oreos aren't going to do usss shit, so we're going out!"

Realizing he was drunk beyond belief, Sean looked at the two who he had captured. "I don't think you guys drannnk, so drive us somewhere." He stumbled towards the door, gently pushing them forward. He swung it open, the rain pattering against the floor. Wind blew pas his ears and he smiled. "So, how about it guyyys?"

spookie spookie Daisy Adley Daisy Adley apolla apolla izayoiix izayoiix Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon JustAlexandra JustAlexandra @ basically all you people

Brice Tang

Ivy had brought Brice to sit beside her as they now formed more of a circle to organize the haphazard game of Truth or Dare. Though, you couldn't expect more from a game lead by someone practically drowning in booze.

The discovery of her glasses a moment before made him wrap a comforting arm around her shoulders. However, he had to admit that he was really proud of her for not flying off the handle. The game started and admittedly Brice wasn't fully there. After the bottle had selected its first victim, his mind sort of wandered. The rum had sunken its way in and was starting to take effect, leaving the boy feeling a little buzzed and unable to focus. He cleared his throat every so often as a way to refresh himself (and also due to the rum's hidden burns that now tickled the back of his throat). So, by the time he heard his name come up, he was a little lost - only because he hadn't fully been listening.

However, what he definitely caught was the whirlwind of emotions that Ivy became. Proud? Apparently, he spoke too soon. He had tried calming her in the slightest way, but that definitely hadn't been enough as she ranted, red-faced and teary. As did the others, Brice could only watch her storm off up the stairs. His eyes wide for a moment before looking to his lap and feeling his own face heat; though his was a blush. He didn't want to say she had embarrassed him, but... That was the plain truth and he was sure everyone was going to be looking at him now, expecting him to scamper off after her.

But when he looked up again, it wasn't him this time. Arianna had practically charged up the stairs, definitely going for the redhead and this wouldn't be pretty. For once, though, Brice...didn't want to get involved. He didn't want to tend to the girl, nursing her back to a momentarily stable state. She may have been his newly-claimed girlfriend, but he couldn't always save her and he hoped that she'd understand when she later confronted him for not coming to her. Although, he felt he could handle it. He felt bold right now. And honestly, he felt like this called for another drink.

A drunken Sean had declared the game over and called out Brice on Ivy's behavior. He only squinted his eyes at him before getting up and heading to the kitchen. He felt irked that he had left his previous glass upstairs in the bedroom, but surely the rum would fix that too. He reached into the cabinet for another glass then mixed his rum and coke - swishing the glass before sipping its contents. Though, his sip was more of a small gulp. He exited the kitchen then leaned against the bar, drinking more from his glass before chuckling a little.

"Hey, Luis..." Brice started, calling him from across the room. He didn't know the boy well, but who didn't at least know the local dealer's name or pseudonym. "I know a redhead who could really use some of that green you've got." He laughed, the joke meant for the whole room.
______
Interacting: Noivian Noivian
Mentions: Daisy Adley Daisy Adley ; apolla apolla ; (and generally everyone in the room)

Seeing as he'd never been too close with Ivy and he had avoided the situation earlier, Noah really had no clue what was going on with Ivy, Brice, Sean, Avery, and Arianna. All he knew was that a few of them were hungry and he'd ordered pizza. And then Leon called them back yelling about making boneless. He'd sighed at that, scratching behind his head awkwardly. Sure he could get the joke, but really? Joking with the delivery people in weather were it would take longer to deliver?

No thanks, he liked his pizza free of spit and any other possible deformities.

Hopping down from the counter, Noah made to check upstairs when Arianna dashed up the steps and began to yell at Ivy and quickly changed his mind. He'd be better off trying to find something to do down here. At least, he thought so.

Feeling an arm wrap itself around his shoulders and a drunk voice slurring words about the game and Oreo's, Noah found himself getting dragged to the front door by Sean. Eyes widening he realized he wanted them to leave. Sure he had his keys, but that didn't mean he wanted to go out! "Shit! No, wait Sean!" he cried, trying to get the male's attention and get him to stop, but it was too late. Sean asked if they were up for going out and Noah made to respond with a resounding Hell No, only for the drunk to stagger forward and pass out.

Lurching forward and almost tripping over his own feet and landing in a puddle outside the door, Noah caught him and pulled him back inside. Grunting slightly, seeing as he wasn't the strongest guy around, he shuffled the jock for a moment before managing to get a limp arm around his shoulders and a good grip around his middle. Sending Leon a look, he sighed, shaking his head and started to hobble his way back inside towards the stairs. He wasn't sure where Sean had left his stuff, but there was an empty bed in his room.

Pausing in the kitchen, he waved, struggling to keep a grip on the dead weight he held. He really didn't think Sean would appreciate being dropped, especially not with the hangover he was going to have when he woke up. "I'm just gonna take him up to my room..." he called out, sucking in a quick breath of air. Noah really was not in shape. "Make sure he doesn't hurt himself..." he trailed off, standing in the doorway silent for a moment before nodding sharply and struggling up the stairs.

"Crap...." he muttered to himself. "Why am I in such terrible shape?!" he whined, lugging his companion up the last few stairs and down the hall towards the room he'd claimed as his. Using his free shoulder he nudged the door open and kicked it shut behind him, almost falling over at the sudden imbalance he'd created. Letting out a yelp, he stumbled forward a few steps, almost falling into a dresser, though he managed to jerk away. Not before Sean's hip bumped into the corner though.

Noah winced. "He's so gonna kill me if that hurts in the morning." he muttered, dropping the guy on the empty bed. Panting for a second, Noah stood over his drunk form, sprawled awkwardly across the comforter. He sighed once more, pulling his shoes off and tossing them somewhere in the room before tugging Sean's body up onto the bed more so he could lay more comfortably as he slept.
apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Cychotic Cychotic Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon @EveryoneElse

We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery has just witnessed Ivy gone totally ballistically crazy. Which was like sweet, sweet revenge to Avery. She watched Ivy run up the stairs and then Arianna after her, saying something about how she couldn't do that. From upstairs Avery could hear Arianna banging on Ivy's door and yelling something unintelligable. Well, that was all fine and dandy to Avery. She felt that she had gotten plenty of payback now, even though Arianna and Brice hadn't done anything....yet. At least, it was enough payback for Ivy. Maybe not enough for Sean, but she could deal with that situation later.

"It's normal now," Avery said in response to Leon. "I mean, haven't you seen it happen like a gazillion times today?" Avery crawled over to where Arianna had set down the remaining bottle of Tequila. She reached her hand up onto the table, not getting off the floor, and pulled it down to her. She then unscrewed it and held it in both hands like a child while she took a swig. "Ahhhh," she said afterward like it was refreshing or something. Which it totally wasn't, but for some reason that felt right. "Do you think tequila would be good cold?" she asked no one in particular, staring down at the bottle. She was trying to read the label but her eyes were swimming.

Avery had been ignoring Sean's whining until he was standing at the door, with it open, talking about going to the store. She peeked over the edge of the couch, looking at him. "GET LOST," she yelled, throwing her bottle of tequila at him, which smashed at a nearby wall and shattered all over the floor. She then flumped down on the floor, paying no mind of the huge mess she had just made. Someone would clean it up. She wanted everyone else to go away. She also wanted Sean to close the door, preferably with him on the other side, but he was letting all the humidity in. Not to mention she was still hungry??

Noah took Sean upstairs, thank god, and Avery was somewhat alone. At least, there was less people downstairs then there were before, so not really alone at all but just less...companied.

The doorbell rang, finally, and Avery popped up from the couch. "oh...my...god IT'S HERE," Avery literally screamed at the top of her lungs. No exaggeration, if someone had heard her they might think she was getting murdered. She ran to the door.... or well, almost to the door when she ran face first into a wall that somehow hadn't been there before. "Ow...ow," she said as she made her way over to the door, putting her hand on her nose and swaying side to side. In the end, she used the wall to make it all the way there. Opening the door, there was the most beautiful person in the world - the pizza man. "Oh my god I love you," Avery said, taking her hand away from her nose and holding out her hands for the boxes, but instead the man rolled his eyes and gave her the receipt and a pen. How in the hell was she supposed to figure out a tip? She didn't even know what it all costed and she couldn't read shit. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmm," she said, squinting at it. She wrote down 10$ and signed, pretty much nowhere near the place that that was supposed to be, and she didn't write the total either, handing it back. "Ok! Pizza Now!" she said, holding out her arms again. Begrudgingly the pizza man handed her the pizzas - all ten and left, grumbling something or other.

Avery turned around, walking into the kitchen. "Someone shut the doooooooooooooooooooor!" she sang, slapping the pizza boxes on the table, which made a few slide off the top (but luckily land still on the table). "WHEW! Didn't think I was gonna make it there," she said, opening up the top one, regular cheese. "FUck yes oh my god," she said, making a very sexual groan as she picked up one of the pieces and shoved it into her mouth. "YES! YES!" she screamed through mouthfuls of pizza.

[/B]
coding by cychotic

The smile faded off Luis' face when Ivy started screaming. Then Ari followed Ivy upstairs to scream back, and it was hard not to overhear the two yelling at each other, or more specifically, what Ari had to say about the matter. Perhaps Luis should go talk to her instead? "Way to kill the buzz," he muttered, flicking the blunt between his fingers like it was a cigarette. When Brice called out to him with a joke, the drug dealer offered a dry laugh in responce. He supposed he should probably go level off Ivy before she leveled the building, and perhaps also Ari and Avery while he was at it. The drug dealer stood, wobbling slightly. He was probably not as drunk as he had been prior - Luis' system somehow managed to process things out of it faster than normal, hence why he was nearly constantly smoking. It maintained a stable high for him that kept him from breaking down under stress and emotional issues.

"Want me to go calm her down?" Luis asked Brice, as he was supposedly her boyfriend now. "I'd understand if I'm overstepping boundaries..." he continued, trying to make it clear that he wasn't making a move on Ivy in the slightest. Luis watched Avery's show as she struggled with the pizza, and chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he went and closed the door. "Tell you what, it'll be a trade," he continued to Brice. "Clean up that mess," the drug dealer pointed to the shattered glass and tequila on the floor near the door, "and I'll go take care of the Ivy and Avery mess."

Aato Aato Daisy Adley Daisy Adley JustAlexandra JustAlexandra apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back