• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation

Brice Tang

It wasn't long before the stars of the hour appeared, Ivy strolling into the kitchen first before Sean trickled in. Brice's feeling of sadness had now turned into disappointment as he watched the redhead. She had apologized to Avery in a manner that he felt wasn't enough. He was sure that she comprehended the severity of what had happened and maybe her seemingly calm attitude was because she knew she couldn't fix or change what had happened, but still - it just seemed there should have been more. She then turned to him, lightly requesting that he come upstairs before she took her leave.

Brice hadn't really answered as he watched her leave, at least, up until Sean began talking and his attention got pulled to the confrontation between him and Avery. While he felt bad for the girl, he also knew this would be entertaining and he couldn't help smirking. He wasn't much of one for drama, but since he was in the midst of it, he might as well enjoy it. Going back to the counter by the fridge, he made himself another glass of run and coke. Though, he turned when he heard a loud slap and only sipped from his glass as he continued to watch them, only briefly. Soon, Avery sank at the bar and ended her relationship with the jock. Well, that was all he needed. And Arianna had Avery - he just hoped she didn't drown her in booze. Maybe the other guy wouldn't let her.

In silence, he left the kitchen with his glass in hand, swishing the contents as he headed upstairs. He sighed. What was he going to say when he made it up there, when he saw her? He still hadn't really had enough to organize his thoughts yet. He didn't believe in acting emotionally, so thinking through things to be sure he was logical was important to him... By the time he was out of his thoughts, he found himself in the doorway. Ivy had noticed him and sat up on the bed before greeting him. He only perched in the doorway and took a long slap from the glass.

"Well... I'm here."
______
Interacting: Daisy Adley Daisy Adley
Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ; apolla apolla ; spookie spookie ; Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
You hear raindrops begin to hit the window. A few seconds later, thunder bursts from the sky, lightning striking out on the ocean. It's close, but it's not there yet. The rain picks up.

Ivy patted the space on the bed next to her, trying to be as calm as possible. She was going to set the record straight, and when he closed the door behind him, she let out a soft sigh of relief. "I just wanted to tell you everything. Why Sean and I kissed, why this whole vacation is going to be one big episode of Bad Girls Club." The girl let out a forced chuckle, feeling an immense sadness from how she had betrayed Brice. Somehow, some way, she will make it better.

"Brice, I went to comfort Sean, and we talked about how we felt. He was talking about his relationship with Avery and... and I was talking to him about how I liked you... a lot." She looked at her lap, her hands intertwined as she spoke without hesitation. With a deep breath, she continued. "Before I liked you, I thought Sean and I were meant to be, but I gave up on that idea. I gave up on it because I wanted him to get with Avery, and I had this idea in mind that you and I would be an even better pair. You're everything I've wanted and more, and I realized that when I first got to know you." The redhead felt herself getting choked up, swallowing down the lump in her throat harshly.

"I know kissing Sean doesn't sound like nothing, but it was. We both needed something to use as a way to forget the problems at hand, and it worked for the time being. I would have much rather kissed you, but..." She let a stray tear fall, wiping it away quickly, "But other girls want you, and it seems like all you want is to get tongue tied with them. And I should let you. You wouldn't want me for more than a night, and have I accepted that? Of course not, but I can't make that decision for you." Ivy Rose was opening up to someone other than Sean for once, and she was scared. So, so, so scared out of her mind. She anticipated harsh words from Brice, and she deserved it.

"I could go as far to say I'm in love with you, but if I did, you would never talk to me again."

Aato Aato

5fab3bd9c768769134ed202c1aafb91e--simple-ponytails-long-ponytails.jpg

Mood: Excited
Currently: Swimmin
Mentions: Cychotic Cychotic Daisy Adley Daisy Adley apolla apolla
We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery took the bottle of whiskey and the shot glass. She wasn't really listening to Arianna. She wasn't trying to be rude, but she was kind of in her own head at the moment. Unscrewing the top, she went to pour it in the shot glass, but stopped. Instead, she held on to the bottle with two hands, tipping it over into her mouth. She drank from it for a long time. Longer than it would take to pour one shot, that was for sure. She cringed as she set it down, feeling the burn in her throat, stomach, everywhere. The familiar warmth of alcohol was practically sprinting through her body.

She hadn't been surprised that Sean said he'd room with someone else. She didn't want to be in a room with him anymore, anyways, so even if he hadn't he would have made sure she'd been with someone else. Or on the couch. Although, it had stung when he said he knew why he did what he did. Which proved to her that it wasn't just a moment of passion or whatever. At least, not entirely. Maybe they hadn't planned it but clearly, something was going on between the two.

Avery looked up at Luis as he handed her a blunt. He looked actually.... sad for her? It was somewhat comforting since she barely knew Luis. A practical stranger was feeling sorry for her. And for now, she was okay with people feeling sorry for her. Looking at her situation from the outside, she felt sorry for herself. She took the blunt he was offering, and took a puff of it. She didn't have to inhale very deep before she was practically coughing up a lung, which she calmed with another swig of whiskey and then another puff, which went slightly better than it had the first time. "Okay, Ari, I need something different now," she said, screwing on the cap of the whiskey and sliding it across the table to Arianna. She knew mixing alcohols could, at best, give you a terrible hangover but she clearly did not give a flying fuck about anything. She let the blunt hang between her fingers, letting her lungs recover for a minute. She looked over her shoulder as Brice went up the stairs. So he apparently was going to talk to Ivy. Honestly, Avery didn't know how he could. She didn't even want to see Sean. She would be more than happy if he went home.

And now, it was beginning to storm. Great

coding by cychotic

Luis wanted to pat Avery on the shoulder, give her some comforting words, something. He couldn't think of something appropriate to say, however. Nothing had felt right when his brother was sent away for perhaps the rest of his life. The only comfort had been smoke in his lungs and the stars in the sky, and even those were cold and distant, much like his adoptive parents. Hearing the strike of thunder, Luis startled, and dashed outside to grab his towel off the chair before it got too damp to do its job. Toweling himself off as he stepped inside, Luis debated going upstairs to change, but seeing Brice leave as well, he figured it would look like he was deserting Avery as well if he left at the moment. So, wrapping the towel around his waist, Luis resigned to picking the whiskey bottle off the counter once Avery finished with it and finishing the shot she initially was going to pour herself.

He raised the glass to his lips and downed it quickly, exhaling quickly and setting the shot glass back down on the counter. To hell with it. Tonight was going to be Avery's night, even if she didn't want it.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Brice Tang

Ivy had gestured for him to sit beside her and he did, albeit, a little reluctantly. An arm folded over his chest while he listened to her, but as she went on speaking, his hold slackened a little. Again, he was left surprised for...the 5th time today? He'd lost count. When she finished speaking, he sat there for a moment, silent and searching his brain for words.

"I'm disappointed."

Those were the first words that came out...and they probably shouldn't have, but that was what loomed from his earlier thoughts before she explained everything. "I'm disappointed for Avery...and that you're part of her heartache... even if her and Sean were hanging on by a thread anyway. But," he paused, "I heard what you said and I get it... I think." He took a long pause this time, organizing his words more.

"Ivy, sometimes I didn't know. We've argued a lot, we've had fun a lot, and we've flirted here or there - I admit you laid it thick today," he chuckled, "but I didn't know you wanted more... I mean, I am me, so I should have guessed," he nudged her playfully, "but maybe I should have said something." He paused before continuing, "I look at other girls and flirt with a only a handful, but that's only 'cause we're not together. I don't want them. I mean, I usually want the girls I flirt with to some degree, but, again, that's not many. I know you've seen me flirt with Arianna, but I don't want her - she's not the type to date." He felt like he was starting to ramble. He needed to get to the point. 'What's your point, Brice?'

"I promise I'm not a player. Far from, actually. I was about to start trying to figure it out, though, when I heard you kissed Sean," he chuckled. She probably wouldn't find that as amusing... "It hurt more than I thought it would to hear about you with someone else. I was angry, then sad, then I started stuffing the feelings down because I thought it was illogical..." 'Okay, Brice, you still haven't made it to the point...' "Look, you don't have to worry about me using you and you don't have to worry about me running from you." He leaned to peck her cheek, moving slowly to give her time to reject him.

"Though, listen," he began more seriously, now moving from beside her to kneel on the floor in front of her and sitting his glass beside him. He grabbed her jaw to make her look at him, sure not to hold too tightly, and continued, his tone firmer and voice a little deeper, "If you want him, then you go get him. Don't be with me when you really want him. I don't do second place." He knew she'd said earlier many things about preferring him, but he just want to be sure. "Otherwise," his tone softened now and he moved his hand, "you should let me have you." A sweet smirkish smile spread across his face along with a faint blush. "'Cause who's the prince without a suitable princess?"

'Finally, you got to the point...'
______
Mentions: --

lucien "lucifer" wynters

| location // kitchen | mood // confused | currently // watching drama | with // avery, arianna, brice | wearing // xxx |

Lucien desperately wanted to fire off a snarky reply to Arianna's flippant little comment, but he held back for Avery's sake. After all, the last thing that girl needed was for her friend to get caught up in an argument.

Leaning against a wall, he hung on the fringes of the group and observed their drama in silence.

When Ivy reappeared, however, the indifferent expression he'd been wearing melted into a cocky smirk.

"Well well, if it isn't Daddy's little bitchy-poo herself," the emo cooed, giving her the most condescending wink in the history of teenage drama.

He stopped there, though, fully aware it wasn't his fight to finish. Still, there was nothing Lucifer hated more than a spoiled rich brat that thought she could get away with anything.

The wicked grin he was wearing only grew when Ivy mentioned her sunglasses. "Don't take my word for it, but a little bird told me they were as ruined as Avery's day."

Crossing his arms over his chest, Lucien listened in agreement as Avery told off the soulless ginger, then shook his head as she left up the stairs, calling for Brice in that obnoxious, whiny voice of hers.

He winced at the intensity of her accusations towards Sean, but he wasn't really surprised. The guy had 'cheater' written all over him. Lucien couldn't hold back an eye roll when she asked Arianna for another drink, though. Some people never change, he thought with a sigh.

His teeth gritted in disgust as the party girl downed an entire bottle of something on her own, and Lucifer knew it wouldn't take long until everyone around him was past the point of no return. How lovely. Not.

Once again however, he chose to simply watch the chaos. Most of it didn't involve him, and the emo wanted it to stay that way.

His eyes widened when he watched the distraught girl chug whisky straight from the bottle as though it were pop, and he shuddered just thinking of how it might taste.

Drinking like that was always a bad idea, but it would only make things worse... not to mention the kid that eternally stunk of weed had handed her what appeared to be a half-smoked joint. He could only hope she was sober enough that she didn't try to drink the pot.

"Look, I know everything sucks right now and I'm not gonna be a killjoy, but I'm also not holding your hair back when that really hits you... or you," he said, turning to Arianna. "I won't judge this time, but I'm not supporting it either."

Lucien shrugged, flicking his bangs away from his eyes as he went over everything that had happened in his mind while the others either left or drank.​
full

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Ivy was humbled, hearing the words come out of Brice's mouth and taking them to heart. She understood her mistakes, and nodded here and there when he would finish a statement. Her cheeks were as red as her hair when his hand met her jaw. She was so stunned by his actions, previously thinking that he would reject her the instant she confessed her feelings. This came as a surprise, but she smiled sweetly, finally feeling better about the whole trip. Her decisions were still clouded with a lack of judgement and bitchiness, but this was her chance to make it right. She undoubtedly wanted Brice, and she wanted to be his.

"I didn't run after him for a reason." The redhead let Brice stand back up, and she looked up at him with a hopeful glimmer in her eye. "I just wanna be yours. It's all I've wanted since we first met, believe it or not." She spoke, doing whatever was next in mind, "No more bullshit for the entire trip. When I'm with someone, I'm loyal and completely devoted to them. Expect nothing less than the best. I mean, I am the princess." She giggled, pulling the boy in for a kiss, despite her actions earlier.

It was a long time coming, as she stood up to somewhat match his height as their lips locked. Her arms wrapped around his neck while his hands met her hips instinctively. It was so sweet, so, so, so perfect. It caused a content smile to break out on her lips mid-kiss, and she looked into his mocha eyes. "I'm glad we could talk through this." Ivy whispered to Brice, her heart racing. Thunder could be heard outside, and she jumped slightly, recoiling into his arms. "I think it's best we avoid going back out for now."

Aato Aato

5445_tall.jpg
1200943_stock-photo-fashionable-woman-in-shades.jpg
Arianna Jamison

800px_COLOURBOX18998886.jpg
Scenario:
With: Avery; Lucien; Luis
I don't know. Actually, I do.

Though his laugh had been shaky, it was enough to make Arianna want to haul off and punch him. And she wasn't even the one he'd cheated on. Instead, she just turned her back on him, ignoring him for everyone's sake-- including her own. He grabbed something from the fridge and headed upstairs, and the slamming of his door was all they heard from him afterwards. She raised her head towards the ceiling, reaching up to rub her temples like she had a headache. "What a douche."

Luis had handed Avery a half smoked blunt, and she was doubling fisting the liquor and the blunt. "We have tequila." Arianna moved back towards the counter, where the tequila still sat from where she'd made margaritas. She picked it up and plunked it on the counter in front of her friend. "Drink up." Then she took the whiskey from where it sat in front of Avery, pouring two shots. She downed them both, her own buzz gone.

Her eyes looked around the room, and a small smile appeared on her face as she saw the support there for Avery. Her eyes landed on the dark haired emo kid, and the small smile turned into a grin. "Luckily for you, you won't have to touch my hair." As if to prove a point, she picked up the whiskey and repeated what Avery did, downing at least three shots worth.

She set the bottle back down, her eyes falling on Avery for a moment, then sliding over to where the other three had gone upstairs. Shaking her head, she pushed herself off the bar and stood there with her hands on her hips. "Do you think they're having a threesome up there?" She asked before she could stop herself. "I swear, this shit is ridiculous. He cheats on Avery, and doesn't even act like he
cares. Neither does she, but we all know she doesn't."

Huffing, she looked away from the stairs. It was about then they all heard the thunder rolling in, and the pitter patter of rain on the windows. A few seconds later, the rain intensified and there was another clap of thunder. It was going to be a horrendous storm. "There goes swimming." She muttered, a little disappointed. Since she was still in her bikini, she figured she should go change. Unfortunately, all of her clothes were in her bag, which were still in her Jeep.

"Sonofabitch." She exclaimed with a groan. "Avery, I have to run outside. Hopefully before the storm gets here. Then, after I change, we're going to put on some music, and we're going to party like there's no tomorrow." She paused, then leaned forward to kiss her friend on the forehead and wrap her arms around her in a big hug. She released her after a moment, then looked up at Luis, though she was talking to everybody. "Please take care of her for like, five minutes." Then she turned and the front door could be heard opening, and she was running out to her Jeep, half naked, trying to get her large duffel bag.

8tl3md-l.jpg

Luis nodded. "Of course," he said to Ari, before flashing a kind grin to Avery. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured two shots in a tall glass, followed by some orange juice, swirling the two liquids around in the cup to get them to mix. Luis usually wasn't one to get drunk at parties. He usually liked to keep his wits about him in case anyone tried to pick his pockets for his goodies. As such, despite his high tolerance for weed, he had a surprisingly low tolerance for alcohol. If anything, he'd be the one bent over the toilet at the end of the night and into next morning. That in mind, Luis debated the pro's and con's of baking his infamous pot brownies at this moment. On one end, edibles are always a good idea. On the other, he didn't really want to be puking up pot-laced brownies late at night. So he held off for now. That'd be just a waste of good weed.

Instead, he took his screwdriver and plopped himself into a seat next to Avery. The weed addict had to resist the urge to ask for his joint back, knowing that would be rude of him to do in this situation. He had more rolled up upstairs, but didn't want to break them out just yet. As the rain set in, he wondered if perhaps he should have accompanied Ari out to her car or at least offered her his towel to keep dry. He should have also probably not sat on it while dripping wet, knowing that she'd probably need it more than him when she got back inside. Hopefully she had her own towel that wasn't too wet inside her bag. "Anything I can get you?" he asked Avery, figuring he probably should have offered before sitting down.

apolla apolla
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery watched as Luis took a shot of the whiskey she hadn't wanted anymore. So he was a drinker and a smoker? Well, apparently so was she. She looked down at the blunt in her hand, taking another puff and coughing up another lung. If you could actually cough up lungs, she'd be screwed. Actually, hadn't she heard somewhere that you could cough up lungs? Or was that some lie the internet told her. The internet was always lying to her. "Stupid internet," she mumbled. As she said it she realized the alcohol had hit, and so had the pot. But she was feeling good, like she didn't even care about what Sean had done to her. Maybe he wouldn't come down. Maybe he would die up there and they would only know from the smell of his corpse. Avery wrinkled her nose. Ok, that was too far ever for her.

Avery grabbed the bottle of tequila that Arianna had sat in front of her. "Thanks girl," she said, opening it up and taking a much smaller swig. She could not chug tequila - there was no way. She would probably vomit instantly if she did that. She knew at this rate, though, she would probably be throwing up in the morning anyways. But, whatever. She could worry about that then. "Probably," she said, in response to the threesome comment. "If we hear some thumping, someone needs to take pictures for blackmail," she said. She could tell that she was getting to the point of word slurring. She was about to leap over the point of tipsy and into drunk, and she could tell. But, somehow, the pot felt like it sobered her up and fucked her up at the same time. Which is what she always liked about drinking and smoking. It made you feel fucked up but somehow not as fucked up as if you only drank. It was weird.

Avery frowned as the rain started to pour. "Oh no," she said, her frown deepening. "That is so saad." Avery nodded as Arianna said she needed to go outside, leaving her with Luis who sat down next to her, screwdriver in hand. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she said, dragging on her M's. "I'm kind of really very hungry a lot," she said, getting off her stool and going over to the fridge. She opened the fridge and the freezer at the same time, blunt still in hand. "We have nothing but ketchup and vodka," she frowned. "I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

coding by cychotic

Brice Tang

Brice couldn't held smiling at the girl's sudden change of mood from weary to energetic. He also smiled for the fact that they were officially a thing and how it felt different and not same all at once. Though, he reminded himself that he still couldn't get to celebratory as he couldn't let her off the hook. "No more bullshit," she had said. "I hope not... And we're going to keep an eye on that temper." He didn't want it to sound like he wanted her to change for him, but her tirades were a problem and that was something she could generally afford to change for the better.

When she brought up being happy they could talk and settle things, he only smiled. Though, his face changed when her heard the sudden crash of thunder, alerting him to the sudden change in weather, and she seemed to huddle closer to him. He raised an eyebrow. "Scared of thunder?" He asked in a teasing tone. "Guess I'll have to keep you here for the night," he said as he squeezed her, then chuckled at the corny line. "You're right. We should hold off on going downstairs... Well, probably you more. If you need something, I'll go get it."

There was a moment before he exclaimed, "Dammit..." in a tone that feigned disappointment. His hands slid up her back, needlessly confirming that she had taken off the strappy swimsuit, and he pulled away enough to look at her. "I didn't get to, uh, complete my challenge." He smirked playfully.
______

lucien "lucifer" wynters

| location // kitchen | mood // sarcastic as hell | currently // being annoyed by drunks | with // avery, arianna, luis | wearing // xxx |

"That's good," he countered, eyes ablaze, "because I didn't bring any hand sanitizer." Lucifer's tone was as playful as it was sardonic, practically daring her to respond.

The emo wasn't at all impressed by Arianna's little stunt, and simply rolled his eyes at how childish she was being.

"Hey, drink up. Tomorrow morning I'll be enjoying some delicious fluffy pancakes, while you troglodytes moan and complain about your half-corroded insides. Sounds like a deal to me," he said, walking over to the fridge and snagging a can of Coke.

Cracking it open, he took a sip before returning to the conversation.

"Wouldn't shock me," Lucien said, his condescending attitude vanishing for just a moment, "but I call dibs on doing the blackmailing... I have experience in that department."

Arianna left to get her stuff from the car despite the sudden change of weather, leaning her now drunken companion with the weed guy. So much for being a responsible friend.

"Don't drown!" Lucifer called after her, sounding as sarcastic as ever.

When Avery began whining like an overtired child about being hungry, the emo sighed and resigned himself to a slightly smaller candy stash.

"Here," he said, tossing the girl a packet of unopened Skittles.

It wasn't that he was being kind... no, Lucifer simply couldn't stand whining.​
♡♡♡
full

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Ivy perked up an eyebrow as his hands ran up her back. Her lips curled into a smirk as well, typical Brice, but she enjoyed the attention from him more than anything else. "I think the clasp of my bra would be just as challenging as the straps of my bikini." She purred softly, unsure if he was being completely serious or just teasing. But she went ahead and tested the waters. "There's only way to find out, Brice." Her voice was soft, low, and sultry. She knew that he was most likely joking, but she had nothing to lose, and they were already together.

"Although, you'll be seeing me in that bikini many more times during this vacation, you'll have your chances." The redhead then thought about the alcohol in her hair, knowing that it was better to wash it out soon. Who would want to spend time with someone who's hair reeked of vodka. "I think I might slip into the shower. I know that cleaning up just to get dirty later seems time consuming, but I have to keep these luscious locks conditioned. However..." Her voice trailed off as she moved from his embrace, heading for her suitcase to grab her bag of toiletries, which had her own body wash, face wash, shampoo, and conditioner, and headed for the bathroom door.

Her head turned, and her lips pursed slightly, "If you would like to join me, we do have the biggest shower in the house." She opened the door, her back to him completely now. Her words were tempting, and her body language proved that even when she had good intentions, she seemed troublesome. The door was just slightly cracked as she placed the bag down and pulled down her leggings. She allowed Brice to imagine her past the door. It was truly a test to see if he would follow.

Aato Aato

Last edited:
"What the actual fuck," Sean breathed out, slamming the bottle of whiskey down onto the floor. It caused the other bottle to roll away. The thunder outside was loud and since he had consumed the alcohol so quickly, Sean was rather...out of it. He stumbled out of the door, letting himself take cautionary glances before making his way towards the stairs. Clearing his throat, he bowed down as if he was an extravagant prince waiting to be carried down.

"SEAN HAS ARRIVED," he yelled, a false British accent dripping from his words. With that, he stepped down the stairs, back straight with his fingers wrapped around the nearly empty whiskey bottle. He stumbled at the last step, toppling over it before gathering himself. The boy stepped into the kitchen and drained the rest of the alcohol before disposing the bottle onto the counter.

"Let's play truth or dare," Sean suggested loudly, rubbing his hands together. All memory of the previous events forgotten by the haze of alcohol, Sean only wanted to have some fun. He didn't want any drama for now.

Mentions: idk everyone?

Freya continued to sketch and draw her notepad soon filled with swirling lines and half-baked ideas, she plugged in her headphones to her phone and started to listen to some movie soundtracks, something loud and dramatic but not too thought consuming. Her sketch’s soon turned to portraits one for every member of the group her first thought as always was Sean, and because of recent events Ivy, then came the rest one by one next to each other each with their signature expressions on their faces and her scrawling signature underneath, they were rough and jagged in places but they were all hers. Both her art and her friends and so she tore each one out of the spiral book and blue tacked them to the right-hand wall smiling up at them before settling back down onto the bed thinking about how lucky she was to have such a wonderful group of people albeit fucked up. She then began to read headphones in and book in her hand, she was three minutes into her reading session when she was interrupted by a rather drunk Sean storming into her room.

Not quite sure what to do she did what any reasonable person would do and hid, her body slotting in between the bed and the wall now terrified of being caught about by her usually sweet but idiotic friend who right now she felt would exhibit more traits of the latter, and so she stayed quiet as a mouse shaking as he slammed a bottle of whatever alcohol he was drinking onto the floor of her room causing the other to roll an inch from her face. This is when even all atheist Freya prayed and prayed that he wouldn’t come looking for it but she was in luck and instead he was distracted by the thunder and just swore and left.

Rather rattled from the past minute Freya stood up and dusted herself off before following Sean not even thinking about her aching muscles as she descended the stairs looking in horror at the chaos that her friends had gotten themselves into but nevertheless sitting down grabbing another coke zero and muttering a rather solemn “I’m in”

mentions: Cychotic Cychotic and kinda sorta everyone else

Brice Tang

Brice figured the girl was playing along, teasing him back as he listened to her speak. Though, as she continued, his face slowly fell from its cocky grin to a sort of dumbfounderment. "...I know that cleaning up just to get dirty later seems time consuming..." Was she serious? Nah... She had to be toying with him and his imagination. As she left his hold, he watched her go to her things and gather bathroom supplies, unabashedly checking her out meanwhile.

When she turned back to him, he quickly averted his eyes to the ground, but his face perked when she invited him to shower. Before he could respond (which may have taken a while anyway as he had to first unscramble his brain waves), she left for the bathroom, slipping inside, but not closing it all the way. All he could seem to do was stare in its direction before his senses returned to him. He growled something in Taiwanese before heading for the bathroom, pulling off his tanktop in the process.
______
Interacting: Daisy Adley Daisy Adley (Sorry for such a 'meh' reply. Aato tried. ._.)

Once he entered the bathroom, the rest was history. With a quick lock of the door and turning on the hot water, the air wasn't the only thing getting steamy between those four walls. What else could anyone expect? Teens with undeniable hormones, a room to themselves, those were only two ingredients in the recipe for their shenanigans. Before she could even think, Ivy Rose couldn't keep her hands to herself, her lips meeting Brice's in a needy and sinful way. She could keep herself reserved, but why would she want to? Let's just say that it took a long time to actually get to washing her hair.

When they exited the bathroom, Ivy was wrapped in a towel, lips curled into a toothy grin. Neither of them quite cared who heard them downstairs, which was the best part. It was like they were in their own little world. Pure bliss, in the redhead's mind. She backed into the bed, letting herself fall backwards into the soft sheets. It was a comfortable silence, as she watched Brice fish for his clothes and put them on. Laughing could be heard from the downstairs, and she was quite curious as to why everyone was talking loudly. "Babe, can you see what's going on down there?" Her voice was light and airy, nothing could ruin this for her. Her cheeks were still red, and lips nearly swollen from the kisses that completely intoxicated her.

She got up, towel still wrapped around her securely. The girl took her bralette and thong, as well as her leggings. They were still clean since they were only on for like... ten minutes. She put it back on, not quite caring if Brice stared at this point. She fished a tight cropped long sleeve out of her suitcase, it was thin, and clung to her bust in a flattering way. "Do you think they'll care if I go down with you? You'd protect me, right?" The redhead took her phone charger out, plugging it in so she could take some pictures with Brice later and post on social media about him.

Aato Aato

5445_tall.jpg
1200943_stock-photo-fashionable-woman-in-shades.jpg
Arianna Jamison

800px_COLOURBOX18998886.jpg
Scenario:
With: Avery; Lucien; Luis; Sean; Freya
"Oh, my god!" Arianna seemed to have run right into the downpour. The rain was cold, and the temperature outside seemed to have dropped quite a few degrees. In nothing but her bikini, she shivered as she stopped by her Jeep, yanking open the door so she could maneuver herself to be in a position to get her duffel bag. She tugged on it a few times, pulling it onto the front seat, and then using the strap and draping it over her shoulder, she tugged one final time to pull it out of the Jeep, nearly toppling over at the bags weight.

"Jesus, how much did I pack..." She muttered, slamming the door to the Jeep shut and heading back to the house as fast as she could. She reached the door and stepped over the threshold, glad no one had come behind her to shut the door. Shivering, she shut the door behind her, pausing by the kitchen in her voyage to upstairs. She glanced in, seeing Luis perched on the barseat beside Avery. Seeing that the girl wasn't having a breakdown-- at this point in time-- she moved on, to go upstairs.

She had just made it into her room and tossed her bag onto the floor when she heard Sean, presumably from the top of the stairs, saying that he had arrived in some sort of British accent. She paused, then shrugged, not really caring if he made it down them in one piece. She debated on taking a shower, but she heard the shower down the hall running and knew Ivy was probably in there, washing the vodka from her hair.

Not wanting to be up here with her any longer than she had to, Arianna grabbed a random outfit and shrugged out of her bikini, not bothering to shut her door. The shorts were tight, and a little hard to get on due to her wet body, but she managed. She pulled the top on after her strapless bra, and began digging around for her brush.

Knowing she had to get back downstairs, she tugged the thing through her knotted locks quickly, wincing more than a few times. She began to braid her hair over her shoulder, her feet still barefoot as she made her way back downstairs. Sean was in the kitchen now, rubbing his hands together. Freya was downstairs too now. "In for what?" She asked the girl, spotting Avery over by the fridge.

"Avery what are you doing?" Ari asked as she pulled the tequila closer, her eyes landing on Lucien as she poured two shots, downing them one right after the other. He wasn't bothering her, really, with his judgements. Everyone judged Ari; she was used to it. Moving along, she poured another shot but didn't take it yet, lifting her gaze to the obviously drunk Sean. "What are we doing?"

2jbmds0.jpg

We're all a little naive

Avery Grace
Avery completely missed the skittles being thrown at her - not even seeing them until they had smacked her in the arm. "OMG!"
she squealed, hopping down for them. "Candy!!" she ripped open the packet, dumping some in her mouth. "Tahnk yhou," she said with her mouth full. She chewed them slowly, trying not to drool like a disgusting pig. When she was done with the mouthful she wiped her mouth, but luckily nothing was there. "Woo! I'm clean!" she yelled happily.

Sean came down the stairs then, which she only knew because of his announcement of such. Then, on the last step, there was an audible thunk as he apparently hit the floor. But, well, he made it back into the kitchen so apparently he hadn't died. That's too bad, Avery thought. "I don't want to play," she said, crossing her arms and pouting. "I want real food," she said as she took another handful of skittles and then recrossed her arms. She didn't want to do anything that involved Sean, and she was hungry. The candy was good, but she wanted something real to eat. Not something that would make her vomit the rainbow later.

Avery's jaw dropped as Freya said she was in. "Whose side are you on, anyway!" she asked incredulously. Avery spotted Freya's coke. "Whoa whoa whoa, None of that here," she said, grabbing the coke out of her hands. She walked - well, wobbled - over to the bar, looking at it. "Hmmmmm...here," she handed Freya a strawberry burnettes. "It's cheap but it tastes good!" she grinned. "I might want some toooo." Just then she looked down at the joint in her hand, and took another puff - this time a deep one. She coughed really hard that time, almost unable to speak. "Here cough take it hack," she said, dangling it in front of Luis. She couldn't take any more of that.

Avery took a sip of her own tequila as Arianna came down the stairs. "Ari!!" she squealed. "Everyone is mean to me and I am hungryyyy," she whined.

coding by cychotic

Brice Tang

Coming out of the shower, Brice repeated an action from earlier, ruffling the towel over his head to dry his hair. Having already dried the rest of his body for the most part, he tossed the towel back into the bathroom. He'd get it later. In the meantime, Ivy had sat on the bed in her towel and he couldn't help blushing as he felt her eyes on him. At this rate, it was nothing that she hadn't seen before, but he guessed it was awkward because now she could actually focus on what she saw. Hey, guys can have body complexes too. Of course, the prince would never admit that outwardly.

He was picking up his clothes and pulling them on as he heard her ask if he could see what was going on downstairs. He almost chimed that he didn't care - not to be rude, but there were just other things he much preferred to do than throw himself back into the drama of the others. 'Pace yourself, Brice. Turn the big head back on.' He cleared his throat and nodded. "Yeah... I'll go look." But then she got up and started dressing as she asked if she could go with him. A hand moved to rub the back of his neck as he contemplated this, not really keen on the idea, but he also didn't want to make her feel like he was hiding her. After everything that had happened today, the first day here, he thought they should probably lay low and tonight probably wasn't the night to put their new coupling on display. Then again, their behavior toward each other was always questionable to everyone anyway, so they probably wouldn't see a difference...

"Of course, princess." He answered as he headed toward the door. He watched her plug in her charger, momentarily hiking an eyebrow, before he stretched out a hand for her to take. "Let's go."
______

"I wont talk to anyone unless they talk to me. Maybe." Ivy reassured, taking Brice's hand so they could intertwine their fingers. "And no drama. I promise." Her tone was this mixture of soft and confident. After what went down with the two in the shower, Ivy was still facing that lovely high where nothing could ruin her mood. The change in her and Brice's relationship definitely meant lots to her since her personality took quite the shift. Her cheeks heated up in a rosy blush as he took her downstairs.

Avery had a drink in her hand, Sean was holding an empty bottle of whiskey, and even Freya was drinking. She bit her tongue and refrained from making any comments about their life decisions, a smile on her face. She knew Avery or Ari would make comments about her, seeing how far they can go until she snaps again. But the redhead promised. She promised Brice, she promised Sean that she would keep it together for the sake of her real friends. "I know I asked earlier, but I was already upstairs without waiting on an answer. Does anyone know where my sunglasses went? Did any of you pick them up, or are they still outside?"

The girl had probably caught some off guard with the next comment, but if she couldn't hang, the vacation would be just as hectic for the rest of the trip. "I brought drinks. If you want, I can bring them down and tonight we can actually party." She smiled at the group in front of her, her tone desperately nice and inviting. "I don't think any of you could say no to Fireball shots and Smirnoff." Ivy adds, "I brought plenty, but at you guys' rate, you'll finish them by five in the morning. So, that being said..."

"Let's get fucked up!"

Aato Aato apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra spookie spookie Cychotic Cychotic Florels Florels

Last edited:
Leon was scared.

Now that's not something he usually said lightly. He could usually talk himself out of being scared by making fun of something, but this storm was no joke. He had stopped at a convenience store to grab some snacks, as he had the munchies, but as he gazed upon the dark clouds on the horizon, he grew worried as he stood outside the gas station, scarfing down some oreos.
The storm grew even more rigorous as the day went on, and Leon felt himself driving slower and slower to compensate. After what felt like an eternity of driving, which he was sure that now he was late to the party, he ended up at the address, where a large beach house stood. Painted green and stretching pretty wide, Leon almost mistook it for a type of mansion. He parked his car and collected all his things, then in a mad dash, flew open the door and bolted for the front door. Rain immediately soaked him, and he almost slipped once or twice, but eventually he made his way up to the front door. Without even knocking, he opened it up, stepped inside, and slammed it shut behind him, leaning against the door and breathing hard.
"Holy FUCK. Well, at least I won't need to take a shower tonight. Ha! I'm getting hypothermia, aren't I?"
He spoke to himself as he set his duffel bag down and took off one of his shoes, letting the water drain out of it.

(@ Whoever wants to interact.)

Last edited:
Sean was met with a disappointed lack of response. He gave a happy nod towards Freya, one of the girls who actually took her time to voice out her opinion. The rest.. well, they didn't. The boy promptly ignored his girl—ex—girlfriend. It was no time for drama but high time for an old fashioned game of truth or dare. "Last call for truth or dare!" He shouted, still donning his British accent. With a crinkle of his nose, Sean made his way over to the living room. He downed the last sips of his whiskey, placing the Jack Daniel's bottle on the ground. Like spin the bottle, it would pick an unlucky victim to put on the spot.

He sniffled, waving his hand erratically towards Freya. "If no one joins, I will be royally upset," he stated haughtily, ensuring most could hear his obvious upset-ness. Sean blinked once, twice. He thought he heard a door open and close—maybe some pizza guy had come. But it was currently pouring outside so he let himself mull over it, confusion washing over his features. Mildly frustrated, the boy cast the thought away. The ethanol tasting alcohol did him no good but honestly, he didn't care.

"Okay, lets get this game started!" He grinned.

@ everyone
(Sorry if I was vague and didn't mention people; its late and I'm tired—blame JustAlexandra JustAlexandra < 3 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back