• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation ~ Need more males! (3 spots left)

i'm also torn on whether i should re-use angel or try making something different... hmm...

Man oh man I haven't been on this site in months and I don't even know how to code anymore but I'll relearn for this. (*¯︶¯*)

i mean, i guess i can try? it's just hard to make a new one without it being eerily similar when there's a set role in mind... hmm...

also, is a crush/love interest required? cuz i usually play foreveralones tbh x.x

i mean, i guess i can try? it's just hard to make a new one without it being eerily similar when there's a set role in mind... hmm...

also, is a crush/love interest required? cuz i usually play foreveralones tbh x.x
No, it's not required.
I understand it being similar if you're going for the same role :)

I'm not cool, and I still have no idea how to wrap my head around coding. So bear with me, I'm not as aesthetic as you rad ass people, heck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back