• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The unusual coversations about Lyzander's Academy of Dungeoneering

pm one of the gm's if you prefer a discord

*slams hands on table*
I have to play with Soul Magic!

As well, I love everything about the Librium. Nice job!

Soul magic is my favorite :3
And we're all very glad to hear that! We can't wait to get started.
It's going to help me out a lot, I'm building an RP (Though a private 1x1) based around soul-type magic. As such, it makes for a great testing ground, might even demo run my character from there. Went on ahead and even edited an image for the fun!

It's going to help me out a lot, I'm building an RP (Though a private 1x1) based around soul-type magic. As such, it makes for a great testing ground, might even demo run my character from there. Went on ahead and even edited an image for the fun!
Awesome! Can't wait to see the char.
I'll admit soul magic is one of my favorite things I've written. The original idea was to find a way for a standard fighter to be able to stand up against high level mage classes. I just really like the idea that you can kill someone with pure, unadulterated power of will. FIGHTING SPIRIT

Man all three magics sound good. I can't decide. Soul magic sounds cool but there's probably a lot of people doing it and I don't want to be redundant, divine magic I'm iffy about. I've never really liked things like clerics and Paladins, arcane magic sounds cool but it's just plain hard apparently.

On that subject: do we have to choose a magic at all? I'd much rather be the guy who's skill involves something non-magical and prefers to stay far away from spell casters when they're casting.

Awwww, but I'm an extremely curious individual!
That, and I can't even start touching on mine until I see at least one example. (Weird, I know)
I actually know how you feel there, don't worry we should have some instructor CSes up soon, I'm gonna be playing as the dungeoneering and divine instructor.

Thinking of joining if I can handle this time-wise! Currently have some ideas brewing for a Divine Magic user...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back