Cooper

Cabin Boy

Striker

Sailors

Powder Monkey

Musicians

Read more about this role play... 
Name: Captain Clark

Personality: Captain Clark is a very able bodied Captain, she loves the sea and hates land. Though she specializes in raids, she is a raging drunk and loves a good time. She sticks to the proverbial "honor among thieves" Never taking a man's share from him unless he didn't stick to the Code.

Preferred Weapon: This Captain is partial to two swords and is a very proficient swords woman..

History: To be told to one who asks..

Looks:

chickpirate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Blythe Harper

Personality: Blythe is a woman who loves guns is one of the best aimers around, she likes to eat a lot as well as dirnk and whenever she is able to she'll save bottles of alcohol in her room so that she can save it for later. She has a strong spirit and is loyal to the bone, she's been challenged many times with a gun but has yet to loose.

Preferred Weapon: Guns

History: It's a secret that Blythe keeps a secret but she had watched her adventures father die by the hand of mercenaries and when she was 16 years old she got revenge... let's just say that Blythe is a bit haunted by so much blood and the deaths that were caused by her hands.

Looks:
Pirate-girl.jpg

If you want me to change anything I will

Name: Alaeya Winchester

Who's your Cap'n?: Clark

Personality: Alaeya is a cunning, perceptive and sly girl, but due to her young age, she's not exactly the wisest. She's not a girl of many words, only speaking when there is a need to, preferring to watch and observe. But she does enjoy the company of others, along with a bottle of rum and a song. Her loyalty is to her captain, and while she may have a thirst for riches, she'll never turn her back on her shipmates.

Preferred Weapon: Guns, but she's pretty handy with a sword too

History: Alaeya was born into a rich merchants' family, who wanted her to be a good girl and just stay home and eventually marry some other rich merchant's son. But that wasn't what she wanted, not at all. She wanted a life of adventure, of ale, riches and treasures, she wanted life on the sea. Most of all, she wanted the life of a pirate. At the age of thirteen, she cut off her long hair and set off to the docks in search of a job. Over the years, she had many different jobs on many different ships. She learned the ways of life at sea, she learned how to steal, and most importantly, she learned how to shoot. And she'd gotten pretty good at it, she'd dare say.

Looks:
pirate.jpg

Name: Captain Arthur Vermillion

Preferred Weapon: Rapier and flintlock, albeit quite poor at both.

Personality: Arthur Vermillion is an eccentric man and can be quite energetic. Born into royalty he can have quite a "But I want it" attitude that has translated into his pirate life, a man who loves the dance of life just as much as the dance of death, he often rushes into things without fully understanding the ramifications of his actions. During his eight years of pirate activity he has learned the tricks of the trade adding his own dash of excellence to it of course! He has lived to tell the tale.

History: Arthur Vermillion was born into royalty, he enjoyed the finer things of life quite easily.

It wasn't until he was a bit older that he stole a piece of bread that he realized it tasted so much.. sweeter like that. As he became a man he learned the ins and outs of trade, and how government and country worked. It wasn't until a flurry of brush fire wars started that Arthur took his chance at joining in on the fray, using stored wealth he bought a boat and a motley crew of men and set sail for high adventure, profits and the enjoyment of taking everyone's hard earned goods.

Arthur is quite an unorthodox pirate, while a pirate none the less he hasn't adapted the standard grime and coldness that some pirates do. He enjoys a flashy ship and the company of merry men and is quite literate, oft using words and ideas that bedazzle his crew.

He is not one for mindless slaughter but quick profit and enjoyment.

Looks:

Arthur is of an average build, no more than 5'10, he has free flowing blonde hair coupled with sea blasted skin and blue eyes. A bit of a thin man he is known to be quite dexterous, able to steal a gold piece from an unsuspecting man or woman, or child, hell even the dog.

Captain your position was already reserved 
(Starting)

Clark: I roamed the town and bumped into someone I knew.. Another Captain wouldn't ya know.. "Captain Vermillion.. Where ye be off to?" I asked, I was clearly drunk.. As usual.

Captain Vermillion roamed the streets near the harbor in Port Royal; he had business that needed taking care of before he could have the audacity of taking off. With his rapier, flintlock and his charming attitude, he set forth looking for the scallywag that sold him some very poor powder for this cannons, a mistake that nigh cost him his boat and did cost him most of his crew.

Vermillion was about to exit the harbor when he saw a familiar boat anchored at the north pier.

He thought to himself for a moment trying to place the boat when the answer practically bum rushed him in the form of the great Captain Clark; a beautiful woman pirate who often was drunk, actually she was drunk now so the better example would be the rarely sober Captain Clark.

Vermillion brushed his suede jacket before taking a step back from the good Captain Clark.

he looked over the woman before giving a wry smile and stating-

"You look uh.. quite well Captain, what brings you to the Caribbean? "

Clark: "Need a crew.. Last one said they couldn't handle my adventures so I marooned em all.." I said laughed.. They left before their contract was up.

"Ah, I see we're both in the same predicament my friend as for I am lacking a crew for different reasons."

Vermillion brushed his jacket aside and examined a golden pocket watch before continuing.

"A rather poor salesman has cheated me of quality powder and instead gave me watered down, useless and expired powder, I plan on showing giving him the what for when I show up unscathed by his betrayal"

Clark: "Sounds like a trip Mate.. Mind if I tag along?" I asked.. I enjoying watching people hit each other..

Vermillion nodded and gave his sly smile.

"Oh, you may Captain Clark, I'd like that. But I assure you I don't plan on hitting him"

Vermillion tapped the hilt of his rapier.

Wordlessly Vermillion set off towards the tavern that his target frequented.

Clark: I grinned and set off with him.. Stealing a bottle of rum on our way.. When the merchant came after me for it I drew a sword.. "Back off mate.. Mine now.."

Blythe stood at the stand of the scared looking man that starred straight back at her, he knew her reputation for being extremely good with guns and has yet to lost at a drawing match.

"How much?" Blythe spoke in a carefully low voice as she picked a nice looking pistol and took aim at the guy's head, this caused him to shake in even more terror; she gave him a silly grin as her turquoise eyes starred straight at him without a look of sympathy, putting the gun down she couldn't help but letting out a snort.

"Uhm... its 10 gold coins for you Blythe," He tried his best to seem brave as Blythe handed him the money, his eyes noticed the bag behind her and with the look of how there were numerous bulks he guessed them to be different types of guns but he didn't say a word about it.

"Now... all I need is a boat," Blythe turned around and muttered as she left the darker streets of town, she had been shopping in the underground shops of town and needed to get back to the more populated place in town.

Clark: I walked the streets with Captain Vermillion looking for a new crew.. I opened my newly stolen rum and drank some.. "Pretty good.."

Vermillion turned towards Clark uttering the words "You think small, Clark. I would have taken the entire crate". Vermillion laughed to himself but grew silent as the tavern came into view.

"No doubt he would have a man or two in there with him, and he will be none to happy to see me".

Vermillion nodded "We will wait outside, ambush him as he comes out" With that Vermillion leaned against the nearby wall, his eyes watching the tavern entrance vigilantly.

Clark: "I don't think small I think smart.. I was gonna pick up me crate on the way back to the ship.." I said while winking..

"That... is actually.. pretty smart...." Vermillion muttered to himself, not wanting to admit his foolishness.

Vermillions eyes still watched the tavern entrance.

Clark: I laughed a little and drew a sword.. I may be a drunk, but at least I'm a smart drunk.. "Also I wanted a taste test.." I said, drinking some more.. I fought better drunk..

"You frighten me". Vermillion said part sarcastically, part in truth as he looked over the drunk, sword bearing pirate captain. Now hopefully it won't be much of a fight, hence the ambush.

Blythe adjusted the new gun holster around her hips so that it didn't feel uncomfortable since she had two on both sides as she stood about 3 feet away from the tavern she had heard about; getting the bag around her shoulder to move a bit she let a sigh escape her lips as she hoped there wouldn't be a bar fight because she didn't feel like dealing with a fight right now.

"Here we go," Blythe blew a piece of her long hair out of her face before entering the building.

Vermillion took note of a gunslinger entering the Tavern, private obviously...

He quickly looked towards Captain Clark "Did you see the lass that wen't in the tavern?

Can you be of service and perhaps bring her out to meet me, I cannot enter the tavern on my own but Wilheim will not recognize you.

I'd like to enlist her services for the fight at hand."

Vermillion kept his spot at the corner of the street, eyeing the tavern doors.

Clark: "There's no guarantee that everyone will leave in one piece.." I said sheathing my sword.. I entered the tavern and spotted the woman quickly.. I went over sat next to her and passed her my bottle of rum.. "Care for a drink Lass?" I asked kickin my heels up..

Blythe looked at the man cautiously but she didn't allow it to show, instead she narrowed her eyes at him with a raised eyebrow, not many people were welcome to talking to her.

"Sorry but that isn't my kind of drink," Blythe smirked as she handed him his drink back and pointing toward the shots on the table.

"So, how may I help you?" Blythe asked with an innocent smile on her face.

(Captain Clark is a woman Clark is her last name)

Clark: "Suit ye self," I said drinking "I know a man who might be in need of your specific.. Services.." I said, leaning back in my chair..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back