• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ( ❝ ── the untamed. characters & ooc. )

Main
Here

fiver

blackgold.regular.png

tumblr_o63vs7wOtf1ufzk7po1_500.gif

────────────────────────────────────────────────
please post all character sheets here !!

i don't mind if the sheets aren't fancy its the characters that count !!
please be sure to include all the basics and personality !! history is optional.
please also, feel free to message me if you need any help !! <3

────────────────────────────────────────────────​

reserved for alpha of northtower.​
Freya
{ Five years old | Female | Intact | Doberman x German Shepherd }
+
freya is a canine one should be cautious around. malicious, witty, and merciless she has no problems with
disposing of her foes. freya is said to have a chilling presence and rightfully so, only fools wouldn't be the slightest
bit cautious of this canine. now this doesn't mean that freya is the best of the best. of course, she can be defeated and
has, but one shouldn't simply take on the canine without caution. freya fights like a rabid canine, as if tearing apart
her enemies gives her more strength to go on. she is a witty canine, cunning and crafty like a serpent, especially with
her words. she is quite guarded and secretive of her intentions, though one can easily guess whatever it is ins't good.
wip v below notes for later
- freya. five y/o. female. intact. doberman x great dane/ doberman x german shepherd​
- malicious and unruly, such a wild spirit one might think she was a rabid canine. she​
is guarded and cunning, a merciless soul in every way. wip​

Last edited:
Character Claim for:

Maggie ❖ 5 y/o ❖ ♀ ❖ Silken Windhound ❖ played by bad wolf bad wolf (blueblood lambda)

Raised and well cared for by her original masters, Maggie is quite accustomed to a comfortable life. She was purebred and perfectly built to be her master's crown jewel, their display of a regimented and wealthy lifestyle. Though some might think this would hold her back from supporting herself come the disaster and the human's retreat from the city, she's become well-adapted to her new lifestyle. Overall, she might nag about how dingy her coat's become over the years but she'll do so while trudging unafraid through murky waters.
Though she's no trouble having company around, she grew up with her master. She might have socialized with other dogs at the park, but was just as content exploring the wilderness by herself. These outings at the park is what she believes gave her a leg up in the new world. She's a high prey drive and, while out with her master, would spend her time chasing squirrels and hunting rabbits. Successful on more than one occasion, she's an instinctual knack for hunting small prey which has aided her well.
---
Maggie is quite posh. She enjoys treats and lavishes any attention she may get. There's joy to be found in even the simple things and she's ever the optimist about finding them. She'll go out of her way to make others happy, even when the means of doing so may be dangerous. Pulling stunts and doing things which are high risk has become a bit of a game for her. When her own pack struggles, she's been known to cross borders into Northtower's territory to scavenge there.
She's quick wits and can think on her toes better than some. She's a survivor and will fight tooth and claw to her last breath. None too fast to give up, she's quite persistent and patient when accomplishing difficult tasks. This new life has suited her very well and she's found herself more happy and thrilled about waking up all the more. She's left her past behind her and continues to move forward.
---
She's a sighthound and has learned to hunt quickly and effectively. Stalking and sprinting have become her two best assets. Though she might need help in a scrap, she's more than capable of providing herself and others decent meals. Her speed and agility allows her to evade most close captures with bigger dogs. She does well at a distance from her opponents and wouldn't fair too well if pinned by her attacker.
Sable in color, a soft red brown color blankets her back and head. White covers her underbelly and legs and she's a white blaze running down the length of her muzzle. A darker brown frames her face and accents the tops of her ears. She's a black nose and deep brown eyes. Her figure is small and lithe. She's a very narrow frame that does her well in tight spaces and long legs which help her in the hunt. Longer hair grows at her tail, at the back of her legs, and around her neck and she tries her best to groom it. However, without proper attention, it's prone to matting.

Faust ❖ 4 y/o ❖ ♂ ❖ Beauceron Mix ❖ played by bad wolf bad wolf (northtower zeta)
These city streets are no mystery to Faust. He was trained from an early age to be apart of a K-9 unit and spent some time patrolling them with his human partner. He's well versed in their dangers and knows of their potential. Though he may not have served long before the collapse, this experience has left a significant impact on his day-to-day life. He is a disciplined brute who can hold his own in a fight. Trained specifically in subduing suspects, he's well aware of how he should be throwing his weight around; when and where he should strike.
WIP

Hyde ❖ 9 y/o ❖ ♂ ❖ Beauceron ❖ played by bad wolf bad wolf (northtower lambda)
WIP

Last edited:
Name; Nova

Gender; Female

Age; 4 years

Pack; Northtower

Rank; Omega

Sexuality; Lesbian (by human definitions anyway)

Relationships/mates; None so far, has had no pups either

Breed; Mixed-breed, but appears to at least have a fair amount of German Shepherd in her as evidenced by her sloping hips, and likely St. Bernard or some kind of mastiff-type dog, maybe a little Staffordshire Bull Terrier or pitbull as well.

Appearance; Nova is a huge, powerfully-built dog, broad-headed and wide-shouldered with small, pointed ears, dark brown brindle all over except for a black ‘mask’ on her face and a black patch over her throat. She has long, shaggy fur, a thick tail and pale yellow eyes; the left of which is cloudy and only partially-sighted with scarring on the surrounding brow and cheek from an old injury. She does not quite have the drooping jowls of a St. Bernard, but they are definitely more prominent than a German Shepherd’s, with heavy brows similar to a mastiff or Rottweiler.

Personality; Nova is somewhat a contradictory character in several ways. To all outward appearances, she seems a formidable and even frightening creature, with her hulking physique, facial scars and piercing stare; yet in truth, Nova has no real desire to kill and when her intimidation tactics fail in the heat of battle, she doesn’t generally try very hard to seriously, intentionally hurt anyone at all, which leads her to make blunders that often put herself in more danger than her opponents. Indeed, her scars are generally more indicative of her failures in battle than they are of the state of her enemies. She is particularly averse to hurting another dog that is already injured or unable to defend itself, and would prefer to scare her opponents off (or carefully pick them up and toss them away, in some cases) wherever possible.

Nova is ultimately not a dominating creature in the slightest; she accepted her role as the lowest of the hierarchy since puphood and perhaps as a result of her troubled early life, she has learned to simply take the blows and do whatever it takes for an easy life as her default survival tactic— somewhat ironic, considering that her size and strength could enable her to do terrible damage to her oppressors if she ever retaliated. She has a friendly if rough-round-the-edges, light-hearted, easy-going nature, sometimes clumsy with a slight lazy streak and a tendency for gluttony; she enjoys looking after the pups, who have quickly learned that she is not nearly as scary as she looks, always happy to tell fanciful stories and play silly games when stricter pack members aren’t watching.

Yet although Nova is happy to play the role of the big, brutish-but-kindly fool, she has a darker side and although she does have moments of genuine dull-wittedness, she is still a little wiser and craftier than she lets on, a deep world-weariness behind her often oafish façade. She secretly resents the way she has been and is still treated, but ultimately believes the struggle for dominance to be pointless and would rather allow herself to be seen as incompetent and therefore of no threat than to have to fight constantly to gain respect. Moreover, though she appears content to lick the muzzles of those who oppress her, there is another, bitter side to her that is laughing behind their backs.

Backstory;

Nova was originally born a stray with three younger brothers, to a dog named Cudgel who was already quite old when she gave birth. Cudgel made it very clear that she had never wanted pups and told the pups of their worthlessness constantly, often resorting to violence when angry, causing Nova to learn her place very quickly for her own safety. As Cudgel often left the den for long periods hunting or on other ventures of her own, Nova took responsibility of her siblings and assumed a caring big-sisterly role, telling stories and playing games to comfort them, and even learning to forage for food at times when her mother did not return to feed them. Yet being only a pup herself, Nova was still unable to shield the other pups from harm, with two of her siblings dying while still quite young, mainly of a mixture of exposure and malnutrition. When the oldest brother simply left the den and never returned one night, Nova was left alone with her mother, now even more bitter and resentful in her age, her lack of teeth causing her to resort to scavenging roadkill. While scavenging one day, Cudgel was clipped by a speeding lorry, causing her to be paralyzed in the lower half of her body and completely reliant on Nova to bring her food and water. Nova continued to care for her throughout the last of her adolescence, mostly out of a sense of duty rather than any real love, before her mother's gradual deterioration and death.

After wandering around for some time afterwards as a stray, Nova then joined the Northtower pack, her large size and strength as well as biddable nature being a potential asset to the pack.

Other; Nova has a distinctively deep, booming bark, that can be heard from a long way away.

Sorry for being inactive for a few days !!

All characters are accepted of course, and will be added to the front shortly !!
We'll probably be starting soon if no one else joins, but if you know anyone that
might be interested don't hesitate to send them this way c;​

Will do. Thanks, fiver fiver !
Took a bit of a break from my forms but I'll get back on 'em.

So excited to get this thing rolling!

No worries !! Everyone's characters are stunning !! If, no one else joins by tomorrow, how do
you guys fell about starting?? I know there are still a lot of ranks that need to be filled, but​
perhaps I could fit that into the plot or something. But I don't want this to sit around too​
long and you guys lose interest, so perhaps getting this thing rolling is the best thing to do​
even if it is relatively small.​

I’d love to get started! It’s a real pity there aren’t more people joining, I’ve got a few other rps on the go at the moment but if there comes a point where I could manage more, I’d be happy to try and see if I could make another character to fill a role if it was needed 😀

Thank you!
And I wouldn't mind starting at all. ^^

Maybe we could do like a phantom pack situation. Not in the literal sense. Just in the sense that the numbers are still there but they're more so NPC characters till people claim those positions? It's an idea.

Last edited:
L Larstral No worries !! No need to overwhelm yourself over a role-play !!

bad wolf bad wolf Ooo, yes !! That would also work !! I like that idea and it could definitely get us rolling faster.

It really is a shame that the role-play is so small, though I'm glad I caught the interest of you two !!
I greatly appreciate it. Since it seems that Blueblood currently has the least amount of members
we could probably focus on the happenings of Northtower until Blueblood gets more ranks. As
for Blueblood characters, we could still role-play as them. Or we could set them aside for the time
being. I don't really know what to do with the other pack at the moment, so ideas would be greatly
appreciated !!​

fiver fiver
Heyo! Sorry I haven't responded in a few days. I've been a little distracted of late.
I'll be around soon to help and write! Whatever you need. I hope this rp is still happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back