The Unofficial RPN Thanksgiving Thread!

*Tron lights a cigarette and gazes wistfully into the soul of this thread* Damn, didn't expect this. All this love is making me tear up. *Takes a drag.* Ya did good everyone, real good.

Tronethiel7 said:
*Tron lights a cigarette and gazes wistfully into the soul of this thread* Damn, didn't expect this. All this love is making me tear up. *Takes a drag.* Ya did good everyone, real good.
I assume you will be making a Christmas thread. Do not let me down.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
@Ethereal Effie darling I adore your beautiful writing and your lovely personality thank you for your little shoutout <3 (Marian says to tell you Glenn Coco got nothin on her ;D)
Both of you stay beautiful :)
Course sweetie<3 Love ya!

Sunkissed said:
aw omg :,) thank you!! @Ethereal ngl our first conversation was so cringe a little part of me dies whenever i look at it like no pls. but then it turned out ur not a total piece of diarrhea & somehow we ended up talking a lot and trading numbers?? idek how that happened so quickly but im happy it did bc now i can annoy you on facetime it brought us closer together. even if u r a gross pimple fetishistic booger im SO happy that i pmed u that one time bc i thought ur character was hot. also u have a cute voice. im not rlly good at being cheesy so im just gonna leave this here
tumblr_inline_n0eetk6jIM1r2hgp1.gif

[/centerblock][/center]

@P U R I T Y tbh we hit it off right away ur literally the most down to earth and sweetest person ever & even if we argue or disagree on something ur so understanding and polite like what what the fuck stop being perfect its affecting my self esteem. ok no but seriously you have such a strong and vibrant personality and even tho we're kinda opposites, it works and sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that ive found and befriended such a talented and open minded roleplayer/person like u. love me pls.

beautiful-pizza.jpg

@Dysphoria we havent rlly talked in a bit but ik ur busy with ur "crazy" life but we have rlly similiar personalities and ur just so easy to talk to and ik if i ever need someone i can come to u bc ur so understanding n all that sappy crap and i hope ull still have time to come on here and rp a bit with ur biggest fan )):: srsly tho ily where r u come back 2 me

tumblr_lmhfn7eXwC1qjkyjdo1_500.gif

@SpectroVector @Of the Red @Lady Odyssey i dont know u guys that well but ur trash like me so i can c us becoming rlly close in time if u give me the honor <3

5-021.gif

[/border]
I GOT THE SHAGGY GIF<3 I know this mushy stuff isn't our thing but I'm melting. So much love rascal, thank youuuuu<33

welian said:
I assume you will be making a Christmas thread. Do not let me down.
Hmmm. I will have to contemplate this as Christmas doesn't have such a direct action associated with it (e.g. being thankful on thanksgiving). Maybe generosity...*begins to hyperventilate from the pressure.* Nah, we'll figure something out.

Tronethiel7 said:
Hmmm. I will have to contemplate this as Christmas doesn't have such a direct action associated with it (e.g. being thankful on thanksgiving). Maybe generosity...*begins to hyperventilate from the pressure.* Nah, we'll figure something out.
Well perhaps you can put Christmas and New Years together since knowing us we'll all be replying slightly late, guilty, and we can just write down what we hope to achieve next year?

LifeNovel said:
Well perhaps you can put Christmas and New Years together since knowing us we'll all be replying slightly late, guilty, and we can just write down what we hope to achieve next year?
The supers and the admins already have stuff planned. ;)

Sunkissed said:

giphy.gif

ok I don't even celebrate thanksgiving but I'm gonna post here anyways :^)

thank you to all the staff for making this website, honestly if i didn't find it i wouldn't have found so many amazing friends
(and fc's to cry over, but let's not talk about that)

@E T H E R E A L

thanks for introducing me to k-poop
:) it's taken over my life ngl :) :) :) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) you are an amazing friend love u!!!

@Amblivience

@abmidffflicence

@Ambivalence

you are cute and i love you even though i can't spell your username right

@SociallyAwkward123

i haven't known you for that long but i still love u sm also sorry that you have to highlight this lol

@beehivecult

you are the best i just love you so sosososoosososososoossososooosososososososssososossoososossso much !! <333333 im glad ur alive <333333333333333333333333333333

@Yunn

what a cutie

@macaron

i will NEVER forget you okay one of my oldest friends on this site

@AbstractAnnabella

haven't known you for that long but you are extremely sassy and i like that in a person

@bpdcrona

I THINK YOU'RE DEAD BUT YOU ARE STILL A CUTIE AND AMAZING

@KaoriMei

i don't really talk to you but you are a great person, i can tell :^)

@Defective Kitten

haven't talked in aaaaaaaaaages but you are so funny and i love you

@WeabooTrash

you're dead but you are great :^)

@Pine

always trash for tables

@P O O P R I T Y @P U R I T Y

<3 u

Ah, thank you doll. I am sorry I didn't tag you, I had realized after that that I had forgotten a lot of people so here's a shout-out to you for making me laugh and being so sweet. <3

Well, this is just about the cutest thread in the history of ever.

I cried. Anyone who knows me well knows that I prefer not to publicly display emotion.

Rida's Overdue List of People She Will Always Be Thankful For

I'd obviously first like to thank the moderators, creators, and supporters of RPNation. I hope you talented little shits realize what an amazing creation you are a part of, and what a difference RPN has made in the lives of so many. @The Administration @Moderators @Super Moderators

@Ethereal

JEANNE. STAHP IT.

I swear, I'll force feed you my crappiest casserole yet if you continue to give me the feels. Your love for me has never faltered, despite my long hiatuses, proving to me that you are the embodiment of everything sweet in the world. However, your sassy side is not to be overlooked, nor your amazing mind. I look forward to
our married life roleplaying with you more often. my rpn mothers will come for you if they know i secretly married. hide, my darling.

@KaoriMei

Noora, I've known you for maybe two weeks, and I already adore you. You're the impurest little
whora the world has ever seen, and I want you to know that I love you. I haven't had the pleasure of roleplaying with you yet, but I need not evidence to draw a conclusion as to what a gifted lil' shit you are. #Ridoora/Noorida5ever #Chrisidahannanoorabellamandon+gaku, red, and tony.

@Mortem

um, ken u not, marshy?

Amanda, you are something else. Late nights in Cult Sausages has taught me something very valuable about you, and I hope you understand how special you are in the eyes of so many. Love you, sis.
@Atom: I hate you, but you deserve all the happiness in the world. Fak u, m8 :]

@AbstractAnnabella and @Angst

I don't know where to start with you two. I actually might start bawling trying to write this.

YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO AN EMOTIONAL MESS, YOU EVIL CREATIONS. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? THE PANTHER IS DISAPPOINTED.

Okay. Jokes aside--and don't you dare make fun of my sappiness on Discord--you two are the most wonderful people I have ever met. You have your flaws,
and there's no doubt about that, but I wouldn't have you any other way.

Please ship my flawless order of
The Johannabella Effect back to whatever unnatural shithole it came from, because that is not what I bought.

No matter what shit happens to me in the real world, I can always count on you two to light a smile on my face--often forcefully. You're the sisters I never had but always, always yearned for. The best friends I will never deserve, and am constantly grateful for. Two brilliantly crazy bitches who keep me in check and are always rooting for me.

Just look at how many people have tagged the both of you. Do you see my point?

Annabella, never, ever doubt my love--our love--for you. You can brutally murder my cats and I would still think of you as one of the brightest stars in the galaxy. You're the toughest little mofo I've ever met, or I've never met a tough mofo.

Maybe I haven't. Mother Of Furry Octopi, right?
Or in your case, turtles.

Johanna, you are not the moon. You are not a minuscule celestial body that revolves around another. The moon is breathtaking--don't get me wrong--but it can never compare to the sun. Which is what you are. Which is what Annabella is. Which is what all of you are.

Never once have you two complained as I vented and ranted and took my anger out on you. Never once have you reprimanded me for my horrible scheduling and extreme procrastination. You've accepted me for who I am, and never once have you let me down. The future holds something big for the two of you, and I have the honor of watching the reveal. I love you. pla dont kill jeanne

---

It is no longer Thanksgiving, but my love for you people will transcend long past my death. I wish nothing but joy, health, and wealth for each and every one of you. There are probably a shit ton of other people I should have tagged in this that have slipped my mine, but rest assured, I hold equal adoration for you nameless few!

tumblr_inline_n4wmdqVphI1qh2kpf.gif

Rida said:

I cried. Anyone who knows me well knows that I prefer not to publicly display emotion.

I'd obviously first like to thank the moderators, creators, and supporters of RPNation. I hope you talented little shits realize what an amazing creation you are a part of, and what a difference RPN has made in the lives of so many. @The Administration @Moderators @Super Moderators

@Ethereal

JEANNE. STAHP IT.

I swear, I'll force feed you my crappiest casserole yet if you continue to give me the feels. Your love for me has never faltered, despite my long hiatuses, proving to me that you are the embodiment of everything sweet in the world. However, your sassy side is not to be overlooked, nor your amazing mind. I look forward to
our married life roleplaying with you more often. my rpn mothers will come for you if they know i secretly married. hide, my darling.

@KaoriMei

Noora, I've known you for maybe two weeks, and I already adore you. You're the impurest little
whora the world has ever seen, and I want you to know that I love you. I haven't had the pleasure of roleplaying with you yet, but I need not evidence to draw a conclusion as to what a gifted lil' shit you are. #Ridoora/Noorida5ever #Chrisidahannanoorabellamandon+gaku, red, and tony.

@Mortem

um, ken u not, marshy?

Amanda, you are something else. Late nights in Cult Sausages has taught me something very valuable about you, and I hope you understand how special you are in the eyes of so many. Love you, sis.

I don't know where to start with you two. I actually might start bawling trying to write this.

YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO AN EMOTIONAL MESS, YOU EVIL CREATIONS. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? THE PANTHER IS DISAPPOINTED.

Okay. Jokes aside--and don't you dare make fun of my sappiness on Discord--you two are the most wonderful people I have ever met. You have your flaws,

The Johannabella Effect back to whatever unnatural shithole it came from, because that is not what I bought.

No matter what shit happens to me in the real world, I can always count on you two to light a smile on my face--often forcefully. You're the sisters I never had but always, always yearned for. The best friends I will never deserve, and am constantly grateful for. Two brilliantly crazy bitches who keep me in check and are always rooting for me.

Annabella, never, ever doubt my love--our love--for you. You can brutally murder my cats and I would still think of you as one of the brightest stars in the galaxy. You're the toughest little mofo I've ever met, or I've never met a tough mofo.

Johanna, you are not the moon. You are not a minuscule celestial body that revolves around another. The moon is breathtaking--don't get me wrong--but it can never compare to the sun. Which is what you are. Which is what Annabella is. Which is what all of you are.

Never once have you two complained as I vented and ranted and took my anger out on you. Never once have you reprimanded me for my horrible scheduling and extreme procrastination. You've accepted me for who I am, and never once have you let me down. The future holds something big for the two of you, and I have the honor of watching the reveal. I love you. pla dont kill jeanne

---

It is no longer Thanksgiving, but my love for you people will transcend long past my death. I wish nothing but joy, health, and wealth for each and every one of you. There are probably a shit ton of other people I should have tagged in this that have slipped my mine, but rest assured, I hold equal adoration for you nameless few!

Damn, I'm crying my eyes out. Thank you, doll. Thank you so much. <3

AbstractAnnabella said:
Damn, I'm crying my eyes out. Thank you, doll. Thank you so much. <3
You read alarmingly fast, love.

Oh, that? That was my attempt at conveying emotion through text.

I dunno if it worked. Do I haz the smarts, Your Sappiness?

Rida said:
You read alarmingly fast, love.
Oh, that? That was my attempt at conveying emotion through text.

I dunno if it worked. Do I haz the smarts, Your Sappiness?
I do indeed.

IT DID, DAMMIT.

NOW I'M ALL WEEPY N' SHIT.

UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. Thank you. <3

Tronethiel7 said:
My Christmas gift is deliverance from @welian's wrath.
So much planning and plotting, ehehehe... I will be too busy spreading good cheer and wholesome community fun to be wrathful.

Rida said:

@Ethereal

JEANNE. STAHP IT.

@KaoriMei

@Mortem

um, ken u not, marshy?

---

Dammit, Rida, why you gotta go and make me cry? I love you so much, sis, you're one of the best friends that I have ever had and I could not be more thankful to have met you. I remember the day that I met you and instantly thought you were the coolest, most hilarious person alive, and I was right. Since that day I've been blessed to get to know you and I'd do it all over again if I could. You'll always be my Chocolate Thunder. I will always love you bby, and don't you forget that. ??

Angst said:
Dammit, Rida, why you gotta go and make me cry? I love you so much, sis, you're one of the best friends that I have ever had and I could not be more thankful to have met you. I remember the day that I met you and instantly thought you were the coolest, most hilarious person alive, and I was right. Since that day I've been blessed to get to know you and I'd do it all over again if I could. You'll always be my Chocolate Thunder. I will always love you bby, and don't you forget that. ❤️
When you realize 3/4s of your post was dedicated to Jo and Anna.

No worries, sweets--the two of you remind me of your infatuation with me quite often.

You don't need a post on a Thanksgiving thread to know how much I adore you. If it's any consolation, your few sentences have thrown me into Emotionally Unstable mode.

I can't take you seriously after the 8 pages of smut, though.

I am thankful for all of the amazing people I have met on here. I can't name all, because this would be the longest post ever! However, I will name a few that I am most thankful to have met.

@Mayumi @Tronethiel7 @Vultuzmaar and soooooo many more. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry and I am still thankful for you! You all make my life so much happier on a daily basis with funny jokes that make me laugh when I'm not feeling so happy, being completely nutty, and being so nice (for the most part) :P .

@LifeNovel[/URL] I know your offer to always be there for me is genuine, as is mine for you! Our mutual love for cats and whacky sense of humor make for quite the amusing conversations. Love knowing you.

@Mordecai The epitome of kindness. I look forward to writing with you trying to get my hands on a laptop and find you to be a super sweet and charming individual!

@PrincessKaty Girl you're crazy, but I love ya much. You're diligent, have a great sense of humor, and always hear me out, even when whatever I'm going on about is ridiculous always is. Appreciate you and our awful text talk sooo much.

@JustSmile We've only just come to realize how much we have in common, and I love it! Be it our mutual love for felines, gaming or shared disdain for terrible people, we're always on the same page and couldn't agree more with each other. It's such a riot talking with you, and I pray we can do it more often, and that the hardships you're facing will sort out and lighten the burdens you carry.

@RedLikeRoses No one understands my hardcore ship for Pyrrah and Jaune quite like you! I'm extremely happy to know you, our misanthropic attitudes balance out this sickeningly optimistic world, and our mutual humor keeps the chemistry alive. Much love, hun.

@Queenie We don't talk as much as we should, but I know you're really sweet, and I appreciate your writing style very much. Much love.

@Effervescent I really enjoy talking concepts with you! And I'm stoked to know you as an individual, as I respect both your views and how dedicated you are to every project you join. You're lovely!

@Cross_Rhodes I adore your sense of humor, and from one specter meant to save the galaxy to another, I'm elated to know we're friends!

@ShurikenPhoenix @Dysphoria @Sunkissed @crucialstar @AnimusLight We're not as close as I'd love for us to be. But I think you're super sweet in your own, unique ways and I can't wait to get to know you better.

I excluded no one intentionally from this list. Either your tag wasn't working or it just genuinely escaped my mind. But I have a love for quite a few individuals and I'm wishing everyone a blessed month(:

All this love is making me yak

[/size]

[/bg][/border]
[/centerblock]

Hyehye

@LifeNovel[/URL] I know your offer to always be there for me is genuine, as is mine for you! Our mutual love for cats and whacky sense of humor make for quite the amusing conversations. Love knowing you.

@Mordecai The epitome of kindness. I look forward to writing with you trying to get my hands on a laptop and find you to be a super sweet and charming individual!

@PrincessKaty Girl you're crazy, but I love ya much. You're diligent, have a great sense of humor, and always hear me out, even when whatever I'm going on about is ridiculous always is. Appreciate you and our awful text talk sooo much.

@JustSmile We've only just come to realize how much we have in common, and I love it! Be it our mutual love for felines, gaming or shared disdain for terrible people, we're always on the same page and couldn't agree more with each other. It's such a riot talking with you, and I pray we can do it more often, and that the hardships you're facing will sort out and lighten the burdens you carry.

@RedLikeRoses No one understands my hardcore ship for Pyrrah and Jaune quite like you! I'm extremely happy to know you, our misanthropic attitudes balance out this sickeningly optimistic world, and our mutual humor keeps the chemistry alive. Much love, hun.

@Queenie We don't talk as much as we should, but I know you're really sweet, and I appreciate your writing style very much. Much love.

@Effervescent I really enjoy talking concepts with you! And I'm stoked to know you as an individual, as I respect both your views and how dedicated you are to every project you join. You're lovely!

@Cross_Rhodes I adore your sense of humor, and from one specter meant to save the galaxy to another, I'm elated to know we're friends!

@ShurikenPhoenix @Dysphoria @Sunkissed @crucialstar @AnimusLight We're not as close as I'd love for us to be. But I think you're super sweet in your own, unique ways and I can't wait to get to know you better.

I excluded no one intentionally from this list. Either your tag wasn't working or it just genuinely escaped my mind. But I have a love for quite a few individuals and I'm wishing everyone a blessed month(:

All this love is making me yak

[/size]

Hyehyehyeh, you know me so well :')

We're complete opposites, and only half but I feel like we so close mayn

(????)

I can't be sentimental either >:3

[/CENTER]
(<3)

[/bg][/border]
[/centerblock]
(<3)​

Last edited by a moderator: