• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unknown of Salem Magic Academy

The Queen

I RULE YOU! (Or Nah if you have a gun)
So I already have a thread for this b/c I have been working on it for a while now, but I want to make changes if anyone thinks it should be changed. It is pretty detailed, but I am still working on it.

Link: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/school-of-magic-the-unknown-and-the-dark.103478/

In the world of Regia there are two powerful kingdoms. One is the Han empire and one is the Qin. (Both are Chinese Dynasties, I know.) You live in the Han empire, and are about to attend the Salem Magic Academy. This academy trains magicians to become warriors and fight in the battle against the Qin. After three years in this school you will be tested in the final exam, and will become a warrior. Although, the war may come sooner than expected.

At Salem you will enter with an exam test to figure out what rank you will become. Yellow is the lowest, then green, and red is the highest. There are a few who are placed in the Unknown which I will explain later. Your classes will be based on your rank. (You can choose your rank but you must request to be an unknown.)

All powers are based off of a weapon you either inherit, buy, find or steal. These weapons each contain a magical spirit that powers your body when using the weapon. There are two ways to use this weapon. Halfheartedly and Wholeheartedly (You can say HH and WH.) HH is when you just use your magic and transmit it through the weapon. An example in making your weapon catch on fire, or spew out water. The way your weapon reacts is based on the amount of magic that flows inside you.

Magic is classed as Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, or Dark. Dark magic is rare and must also be requested. Though, there is also magic called Unknown. This magic seems to call on a source of life energy, like how the dark energy works. This is when the four spirits come in.

Four spirits live inside the magic of four different people. They produce a purple light that is just like pure energy or life force. It is extremely powerful but is not always seen as good. These people were chosen by the spirits to choose the next empire and they must work together to do so.

Dark magic comes from killing. If you have killed someone on purpose then you posses dark magic. Most dark magic is not seen, but it can accumulate by the amount you kill. Dark magic is not accepted into the academy but can be shielded is your magic flow is strong enough so there are some who sneak into the school.

Please tell me if your interested! I would appreciate it ;)

Yes! Thanks for telling me this. And yes everyone who uses Magic does. (But if you are referring a familiar as to the familiar of zero the spirit is a weapon not pet or human.)

Okay that's more of what I'm going for in this to just making sure cause someone sent me a pm thinking that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back