• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

While all that was going on...

Within the Downtown area of Cleveland...

5th Street Arcades

530 Euclid Ave

Jordan Barlow (2).jpg
Jordan: *Working the Tables at the cafe section of the Arcade* Please do have a pleasant stay here. If you need anything at all... Feel free to ask.

Jordan was thinking about his love Charlotte the entire time as he missed her. He hadn't seen her since St. Louis and wondered a lot about where she was and where she could be.

As for Lois...

Lois was at Hospital where Macie was staying. She was serving her duties of being a Nurse.

Blossom was At the hospital too... Looking for Rikku and meaning to touch bases with her...

People were looking to reconnect with one another...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane

In the audience were Chill and the young blonde girl she game in with. Chill had been released just before the performance and thus she got to check it out.

As for Blackout and Scooter, they were near the 'stage' but not quiet on it. Keeping an eye on anyone who would want to cause Macie trouble.

At the Cleveland Clinic- South point hospital...

Cafeteria...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (101).gif
Macie: *Looking to see Blackout and Scooter* Hey you two. I didn't see you two come in. You two came to enjoy the festivities too?

Don Stanley.JPG
Don: They're not the only ones. *Walking over* Hey Mace... Long time no see. Been a while.

Macie: Don? You're back. Where were you?

Don: Nowhere special. Just going my own way for a while as it was needed. Plus... I now have a Charmeleon and Heatmor. I also got a Levanny and a Krokorock. I've got My first badge with the sole help of using Charmeleon. Charmeleon's itching to battle someone. So... it's ready to go whenever.

That wasn't all...

grease-movie-screencaps.com-10408.jpg
Sapphire: *Looking to see Macie* Well if it isn't the Rising star who started as the 4-eyed shy girl... How ya doin' Macie?

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (85).gif
Macie: Hey Sapphire. It's nice to see you too. Even with you still seeing me as that girl who was a 4-eyed one.

Sapphire: I know. But that's how i remember seeing you last. You were like what... very timid. But now... hell, look at you. You're a star and you even have both feet on the ground. Not getting into the excesses.

Macie: You mean... doing what Cherry does now? No way. *Smiles*

There were some reunions and some random meets to be had. This was just where it all would begin...

Plus... When would that Tournament begin?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

At the Cleveland Clinic- South point hospital...

Cafeteria...

View attachment 455641
Macie: *Looking to see Blackout and Scooter* Hey you two. I didn't see you two come in. You two came to enjoy the festivities too?

View attachment 455649
Don: They're not the only ones. *Walking over* Hey Mace... Long time no see. Been a while.

Macie: Don? You're back. Where were you?

Don: Nowhere special. Just going my own way for a while as it was needed. Plus... I now have a Charmeleon and Heatmor. I also got a Levanny and a Krokorock. I've got My first badge with the sole help of using Charmeleon. Charmeleon's itching to battle someone. So... it's ready to go whenever.

That wasn't all...

View attachment 455675
Sapphire: *Looking to see Macie* Well if it isn't the Rising star who started as the 4-eyed shy girl... How ya doin' Macie?

View attachment 455676
Macie: Hey Sapphire. It's nice to see you too. Even with you still seeing me as that girl who was a 4-eyed one.

Sapphire: I know. But that's how i remember seeing you last. You were like what... very timid. But now... hell, look at you. You're a star and you even have both feet on the ground. Not getting into the excesses.

Macie: You mean... doing what Cherry does now? No way. *Smiles*

There were some reunions and some random meets to be had. This was just where it all would begin...

Plus... When would that Tournament begin?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Scooter was about to reply to Macie when Don came up. She wasn't sure who that was exactly but she didn't seem to be acting strange to Macie so she was fine. She just listened to what she had to say keeping quiet.

Scooter was about to reply to Macie when Don came up. She wasn't sure who that was exactly but she didn't seem to be acting strange to Macie so she was fine. She just listened to what she had to say keeping quiet.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (76).gif
Macie: *Looking at Sapphire* It's rather a surprise seeing you here. I almost am feeling like i would have to ask... Where's the guy... George?

Sapphire: Macie, I really don't think you should be asking that. He's got a career that's top secret. I can never ask him and it's best if you don't either. But i'll hint you on what it is... Think of Presidential S.S. He's one of them... but as to how deep he is... i can't say.

Macie: Wow... That's deep.

Sapphire: You got that right, Jelly bean. It is... But that's not what i come for. I'm on the road and i've learned of your stardom. I got a copy of the CD too. And a copy of the Concert DVD. Not too shabby either. Pretty solid stuff. However i've got useful items in the trunk of my car that would help benefit your team. *Looking at the two girls on the side* Hey there. How're you two?

Don: It's been some time. *Wondering* How's Joanna?

Sapphire: Or about your lover boy Ridge? How's he hangin'?

Macie: Joanna's hanging in there... she's the head of my Entourage. And Ridge and I are Engaged. We seek to be married sometime in the near future. But when the time is right.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

View attachment 455692
Macie: *Looking at Sapphire* It's rather a surprise seeing you here. I almost am feeling like i would have to ask... Where's the guy... George?

Sapphire: Macie, I really don't think you should be asking that. He's got a career that's top secret. I can never ask him and it's best if you don't either. But i'll hint you on what it is... Think of Presidential S.S. He's one of them... but as to how deep he is... i can't say.

Macie: Wow... That's deep.

Sapphire: You got that right, Jelly bean. It is... But that's not what i come for. I'm on the road and i've learned of your stardom. I got a copy of the CD too. And a copy of the Concert DVD. Not too shabby either. Pretty solid stuff. However i've got useful items in the trunk of my car that would help benefit your team. *Looking at the two girls on the side* Hey there. How're you two?

Don: It's been some time. *Wondering* How's Joanna?

Sapphire: Or about your lover boy Ridge? How's he hangin'?

Macie: Joanna's hanging in there... she's the head of my Entourage. And Ridge and I are Engaged. We seek to be married sometime in the near future. But when the time is right.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Again Scooter was about to reply when Sapphire turned her attention back to Macie without giving her a chance to really say anyting. So again she just remained silent.

Blackout was usually silent nonetheless.

(Assuming the performance is over)

Chill and the other girl made their way over, "Hey you, that perforamce was awesome!" She then caught sight of Sapphire, "Oh, hello there, cutie~"

Again Scooter was about to reply when Sapphire turned her attention back to Macie without giving her a chance to really say anyting. So again she just remained silent.

Blackout was usually silent nonetheless.

(Assuming the performance is over)

Chill and the other girl made their way over, "Hey you, that perforamce was awesome!" She then caught sight of Sapphire, "Oh, hello there, cutie~"

Sapphire: *With a raised eyebrow* Cutie, Listen here, Pinky lee... I ain't no teen. I happen to be late 20's now. But the feeling's mutual. Good knowing that the new kids and teens are hip and with a good source of spunk.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (88).gif
Macie: Chilli, You really don't want to get Sapphire mad. Trust me... i've seen it a couple times and it's not pretty. But when it comes to spark. She's not one you worry about. You want someone to worry about getting mad... You should try Serena Tina Dinah Rhapsody-Black. When she's mad... You better dig a grave... because she'd nail to the wall. I've seen Serena pissed off white hot mad once... It was like watching the smoldering aftermath of raging thunder... She's got their mother's Temper and the power she has... Oh sweet mother of mercy... You'll wish that you never saw it.

Sapphire: That's no lie. Because here's something to know... in the heydays of our teen years and well... till age 25... My sisters Raven, Serena and I were known as members of a hero team. The Rhapsody Thunderic Force Z! We were with thunder and lightning in our steps. The fury of the skies....

Sapphire then pulled out her phone and showed off a Video...

Miss Thunder: *With her sisters* Come into the night of Thunderic Fury… Feel the power and force of Thunder and lightning. With the flash of light and the boom of Thunders mighty roar the Evil at wake will shake rattle and quake with fear. The Crackle and snap of the Thunder will be the cry of Evil begging for mercy. Shake the floor and hear the Skies bellow out with Thunderic Rage. We are THE RHAPSODY THUNDERIC FORCE Z!

Sapphire: The one in the middle... was me. I was known as Miss Thunder. My sisters Raven and Serena... Wonderous Thunder and Thunder Star. Serena... is vicious when pissed. She's also got a mouth on her.

This was all to be informal to the details on who her sisters were and who she was. Not to scare anyone. Not to scare a soul... But she looked at Chili and nodded.

Macie: She's being straight.

Don: Chili... You plan on hanging with the bree long?

Sapphire: I'm gonna be popping along till New York... got a cross country shindig to mettle with. It's kinda fun doing this. Sticking to Home all the time... kinda loses it's luster after a while.

Macie: *Looking at her daughter* Madison, Say hello to a good friend of mine. Sapphire Rhapsody-Edwards...

Madison simply giggled in response. In all honesty, this was the greatest thing that has ever officially happened to her. She hugged her Mommy back, and softly planted a kiss frectly on her left cheek. Let's just say that she was a lot happier than befor, but the seeds of self-consciousness isn't easily destroyed. She must waved slightly at the audience , heavily appreciating the words of encouragement.

Maddie looked at Sapphire with a soft smile. She waved shyly to Sapphire, her left lock of hair covering her right eye to visibly show her bashfulness, despite it's likely

meanwhile Anna decided now was the perfect time. Nodding to the doctor, and hoping it would work, she walked as close to Maya as possible. " Maya.... My sweet little flower. Everything will be okay. You won't be hurt any longer. I'm sorry for everything you've gone through , and everything you lost. But I want you to now that I'll do whatever I can to be by your side, whether you'll accept my love or not. I'm sorry for playing with your feelings that night. I .... Honestly felt a bit jealous of Macie for having that much of your being laced.... Thinking ' I wish that was me ' . As of then I cared a lot about you, and it truly pains me seeing you this hurt. I love you Maya. I can not hope to hide it any longer
So.... Please . My sweet and beautiful flower that blooms no matter the trials , calm yourself as best as you are able. Know on your subconscious that there is someone that cares for you wholeheartedly , even if you do not return the feelings I have had since the moment I met you..." . She said, streams of tears pouring down Anna's eyelids , as she hugged Maya then , trying to calm her. She hoped this would work. She really did. She then, in a heavenly voice, sun " You Raise me Up " to Maya. That was what she hoped Maya would respond, even in the middle of the night terror.

( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , JCKane JCKane )

Madison simply giggled in response. In all honesty, this was the greatest thing that has ever officially happened to her. She hugged her Mommy back, and softly planted a kiss frectly on her left cheek. Let's just say that she was a lot happier than befor, but the seeds of self-consciousness isn't easily destroyed. She must waved slightly at the audience , heavily appreciating the words of encouragement.

Maddie looked at Sapphire with a soft smile. She waved shyly to Sapphire, her left lock of hair covering her right eye to visibly show her bashfulness, despite it's likely

meanwhile Anna decided now was the perfect time. Nodding to the doctor, and hoping it would work, she walked as close to Maya as possible. " Maya.... My sweet little flower. Everything will be okay. You won't be hurt any longer. I'm sorry for everything you've gone through , and everything you lost. But I want you to now that I'll do whatever I can to be by your side, whether you'll accept my love or not. I'm sorry for playing with your feelings that night. I .... Honestly felt a bit jealous of Macie for having that much of your being laced.... Thinking ' I wish that was me ' . As of then I cared a lot about you, and it truly pains me seeing you this hurt. I love you Maya. I can not hope to hide it any longer
So.... Please . My sweet and beautiful flower that blooms no matter the trials , calm yourself as best as you are able. Know on your subconscious that there is someone that cares for you wholeheartedly , even if you do not return the feelings I have had since the moment I met you..." . She said, streams of tears pouring down Anna's eyelids , as she hugged Maya then , trying to calm her. She hoped this would work. She really did. She then, in a heavenly voice, sun " You Raise me Up " to Maya. That was what she hoped Maya would respond, even in the middle of the night terror.

Macie smiled as her daughter waved and looked at the girls...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (85).gif
Macie: Sapphire, I don't know if you caught the news... But there's been word... i think from Blossom... That Serena's a Gym Leader for the Hollywood, California Gym Electric Gym.

Sapphire: She is? Well... i suppose that a call out to her is in order. *Heading out to make a call* I'll catch you later, Rising star. You're likely gonna be around for a while... so... stick around. We'll all head off together. Roads are perilous and they can get to be a real pain in the ass.

Macie: Okay.

Don: Macie, Wanna go find the others?

Macie: Yeah.

It was a moment later... that Macie looked at the girls Chili, Scooter and Blackout... Had them come along with her and Madison. They were gonna meet up with Joanna. Only to find that she was with the others.

Waiting room...

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpgFrank Holden (32).jpg
Zod: *Looking at Macie* Hey Mace... how're you?

Macie: I'm fine. Got High Blood Pressure now. Have pills. *Showing off the bottle* It's the start of the rest of my life.

Zod: You okay though?

Macie: I will be. Madison Is also okay. I just got done with a mini performance and sang to a crowd. I Dedicated the song to Madison. She loved it... It was sweet. *Smiles*

Frank: Right. That's good. Ridge is still out training and raising his pokemon. He's even got his pokemon Electrike to evolve to Manectric.

Macie: Really?

Frank: With all that training... no kidding.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie smiled as her daughter waved and looked at the girls...

View attachment 455956
Macie: Sapphire, I don't know if you caught the news... But there's been word... i think from Blossom... That Serena's a Gym Leader for the Hollywood, California Gym Electric Gym.

Sapphire: She is? Well... i suppose that a call out to her is in order. *Heading out to make a call* I'll catch you later, Rising star. You're likely gonna be around for a while... so... stick around. We'll all head off together. Roads are perilous and they can get to be a real pain in the ass.

Macie: Okay.

Don: Macie, Wanna go find the others?

Macie: Yeah.

It was a moment later... that Macie looked at the girls Chili, Scooter and Blackout... Had them come along with her and Madison. They were gonna meet up with Joanna. Only to find that she was with the others.

Waiting room...

View attachment 455958View attachment 455959
Zod: *Looking at Macie* Hey Mace... how're you?

Macie: I'm fine. Got High Blood Pressure now. Have pills. *Showing off the bottle* It's the start of the rest of my life.

Zod: You okay though?

Macie: I will be. Madison Is also okay. I just got done with a mini performance and sang to a crowd. I Dedicated the song to Madison. She loved it... It was sweet. *Smiles*

Frank: Right. That's good. Ridge is still out training and raising his pokemon. He's even got his pokemon Electrike to evolve to Manectric.

Macie: Really?

Frank: With all that training... no kidding.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Chill, Scooter and Blackout followed ofcourse. But not just those two as there was a little 8 year old girl who had been with Chill this whole time. Though she was staying behind Chill, looking promptly nervous and shy.

But, the singing had the opposite effect, even more so than before as Maya suddenly screeched at the top of her longue fighting and pushing Anna away a lot stronger than before. She then began to scoot away from her on the bed and nearly fell right off, but Britney quickly went over and caught her. The doctor sighed as she went to the shelfs before pulling out a quick injection syringe, "Medicine it is then," She said, "Britney if you could hold her still."

Britney nodded as she did her best but she seemed adamant in her state of mind to get away from Anna. But Britney was managing to hold her down.

Anna actually look a bit broken as this occurred. SHe felt like that should've worked. But yet... It clearly didn't. It was as if she was the problem after all . She just backed off from Maya after Britany was able to catch her . " I know I don't deserve it.... But... Please... Just ... Let me know when Maya is calm... I'm certain... It's better for me to leave... " . She said , grabbing her things and exiting just outside the room. Then, for a moment or two, she was legitimately crying. Not sobbing, not hiding it whatsoever. I mean, it hurt more than anything she felt prior. It was like experiencing rejection before Maya even verbally stated it. I mean, that was the equivalent of the pains he felt just now.

hqdefault.jpg
Maddie was with Macie for obvious reasons. All of them traveled to the waiting room along with the others. She saw the nervous and shy girl behind two of the girls who recently joined the voyage . She could relate quite a bit to her. She still wasn't comfortable as it was even now. I mean, she was happy, but her smile was because of the fact she wasn't used to being so loved, and is used to being hated by most. She waved slightly to her, not making too much of a scene, just attempt to be friendly. Making her be the center of attention wasn't the most ideal. Especially when she knows first hand how havng that much attention can lead to some negative side effects.

Anna actually look a bit broken as this occurred. SHe felt like that should've worked. But yet... It clearly didn't. It was as if she was the problem after all . She just backed off from Maya after Britany was able to catch her . " I know I don't deserve it.... But... Please... Just ... Let me know when Maya is calm... I'm certain... It's better for me to leave... " . She said , grabbing her things and exiting just outside the room. Then, for a moment or two, she was legitimately crying. Not sobbing, not hiding it whatsoever. I mean, it hurt more than anything she felt prior. It was like experiencing rejection before Maya even verbally stated it. I mean, that was the equivalent of the pains he felt just now.

The doctor injected the medicine into Maya which caused her to not just calm down, but drift back to sleep. She then helped Britney get her back onto the bed and after saying something to her, she went out into the hall where she saw Anna crying.

"You know... I don't think it was you in particular that set her off," the doctor said, "If it were then she would have started to struggle the minute you touched her. But, based on what I've been told, and just what happened, I believe it was your singing that triggered the event. So, I'd advise when she wakes up, don't sing in front of her. It may induce another attack. As for when she'll wake, give it about half an hour. She'll wake feeling much calmer."

hqdefault.jpg
Maddie was with Macie for obvious reasons. All of them traveled to the waiting room along with the others. She saw the nervous and shy girl behind two of the girls who recently joined the voyage . She could relate quite a bit to her. She still wasn't comfortable as it was even now. I mean, she was happy, but her smile was because of the fact she wasn't used to being so loved, and is used to being hated by most. She waved slightly to her, not making too much of a scene, just attempt to be friendly. Making her be the center of attention wasn't the most ideal. Especially when she knows first hand how havng that much attention can lead to some negative side effects.

The girl hadn't noticed the wave at first, but she glanced over and seen her wave and stepped further behind Chill's leg. Holding on to her shaking a bit.

Chill, Scooter and Blackout followed ofcourse. But not just those two as there was a little 8 year old girl who had been with Chill this whole time. Though she was staying behind Chill, looking promptly nervous and shy.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (84).gif
Macie: When did Ridge leave?

Zod: He left only 5 hours ago, Macie. He's gonna be back.

Frank: He could be back any time now.

Which... they were right.

Ridge came back and came back with something to tell them...

Ridge Mercer (58).jpg
Ridge: *Walking over to Macie* Hey there Macie... Hon. I'm back. *Kissing Macie on the lips* Didn't mean to worry you. Just been out training and raising my Electrike. Got it to Evolve into Manectric. There's also something else. While out... i came across a poster. You're not gonna believe this.

Macie: *Kissing Ridge on the lips back lovingly* Oh... it's okay. I was just curious as i didn't see you when i first got discharged. I'm free from the hospital and i just got done doing a mini performance. Dedicated the song to Madison. Madison seemed happy. Which makes me happy as it's good seeing her smile. *Pauses and curious about what Ridge saw while out training and raising his pokemon* Really? What did you see?

Ridge: *Walking back out and having the crew present in the room follow* Follow me. You're not gonna believe it. You're never gonna believe it.

Ridge lead them to the outside... over to the one side of the hospital and then stopped abruptly to motion for them to look...

Macie looked and saw the Flyer hanging onto the one pole...

Macie Melody Lightfoot and Ridge Mercer- A Loving couple. Eternally to remain.png

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (29).gif
Macie: *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp! W-w-w-w-who'd done this? Who did this?

Ridge: I don't know. I just found this only a moment or so ago. I wasn't sure what it was at first till i managed to walk over to it and looked in closer at it. That's when i seen it. It's this.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Capza Capza

View attachment 455993
Macie: When did Ridge leave?

Zod: He left only 5 hours ago, Macie. He's gonna be back.

Frank: He could be back any time now.

Which... they were right.

Ridge came back and came back with something to tell them...

View attachment 455996
Ridge: *Walking over to Macie* Hey there Macie... Hon. I'm back. *Kissing Macie on the lips* Didn't mean to worry you. Just been out training and raising my Electrike. Got it to Evolve into Manectric. There's also something else. While out... i came across a poster. You're not gonna believe this.

Macie: *Kissing Ridge on the lips back lovingly* Oh... it's okay. I was just curious as i didn't see you when i first got discharged. I'm free from the hospital and i just got done doing a mini performance. Dedicated the song to Madison. Madison seemed happy. Which makes me happy as it's good seeing her smile. *Pauses and curious about what Ridge saw while out training and raising his pokemon* Really? What did you see?

Ridge: *Walking back out and having the crew present in the room follow* Follow me. You're not gonna believe it. You're never gonna believe it.

Ridge lead them to the outside... over to the one side of the hospital and then stopped abruptly to motion for them to look...

Macie looked and saw the Flyer hanging onto the one pole...

View attachment 456005

View attachment 456006
Macie: *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp! W-w-w-w-who'd done this? Who did this?

Ridge: I don't know. I just found this only a moment or so ago. I wasn't sure what it was at first till i managed to walk over to it and looked in closer at it. That's when i seen it. It's this.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Capza Capza
The others followed, Blackout and Scooter on guard and Chill seeming just fine. The girl sticking to Chill ofcourse. When they reached it.

"Aww, that looks so pretty," Chill said, "Wish I had one!"

"You'd need someone first," Scooter said with a slight chuckle but then looked to the poster, "But... what's wrong with the poster exactly?"

Anna looked up at the doctor and nodded slightly to him. Whelp, it was comforting to say the least, and she mouthed a 'Thank you' ... Because she was still a bit too grieved to say a verbal response . Despite her grief, she tried to at least think of a good reason why singing wouldn't help. She didn't know of anyone who hurt Maya who sings---- . Suddenly, a soft gasp occurred. She muttered " Macie Lightfoot " . It all made sense. The singing reminded her of Macie Lightfoot, the original source of Maya's inner turmoil. Her singing just reminded her of the deep pain of accidental betrayal . While she no longer hated Macie for it, and she was certain Maya didn't either, the fact she was so responsive proves she at the very least still is very much reminded of such a pain. " Singing will only remind her of the pain she has suffered.. Thanks , Doctor . " . She ssaid, smiling despite being relatively teary-eyed. She just hoped Britany forgave her for being so foolish to sing.

hqdefault.jpg

She was glad the other girl was at least responsive. Though, she simply smiled back quickly in order to avoid her being noticed until the other feels it is okay. She saw Ridge talking to a few others. At first, she wanted to talk, but figured hr was rather busy. So, he simply decided to wait for a good period of time before responding. As she walked with the others , she saw what Ridge was so hasty to show, she gasped softly. It was rather beautiful. She didn't know what to say. She just wondered: Who made this ?

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg

The others followed, Blackout and Scooter on guard and Chill seeming just fine. The girl sticking to Chill ofcourse. When they reached it.

"Aww, that looks so pretty," Chill said, "Wish I had one!"

"You'd need someone first," Scooter said with a slight chuckle but then looked to the poster, "But... what's wrong with the poster exactly?"

The shock was cut short when Macie saw that Madison was feeling down. Depressed about something.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (102).gif
Macie: *Looking at Madison* Madison, Honey... what's the matter?

Ridge: *Hugging Madison* What's the matter? What's got our sweet Princess all down in the dumps? You okay? Something bugging you, Princess?

Zod: *Looking at the girls in the group* Where're you guys heading after this?

Frank: *Wondering*

Macie T.: Where's Jenny? ( Rcticwolf Rcticwolf )

But that was when...

grease-movie-screencaps.com-9767.jpg
Sapphire: *Walking over* Well... Macie... you're with some good intel on what's going on... Just got done chatting on the phone with my good sparky sister Serena. And you know what? She's the Gym Leader of the Hollywood, California Gym. I tried shakin' down the Rising U.S Champ for clarity... but i am guessing that she'd already split. Did her own 23 ski-doo up back into the skies on her... what was it again... Rayquaza. Which i think someone's gonna need to explain that one to me because that thing is one that is a real pain in the ass to catch. No one could catch that. Without nearly being food for it first.

Macie: It was what i heard. But it isn't as if i was psychic. I only guessed as it was just what i have heard. That's all it was.

Sapphire: But you guessed it. She is. And i happen to know who the Utah Gym Leader is...

Ridge: Who? *Curious*

Sapphire then pulled up the photo that her sister sent her with the description...

power-rangers-movie-screencaps.com-4446.jpg
Sapphire: *Showing it off* Dolcea- Master warrior and embarker of the normal Pokemon. She's the Gym Leader of the Salt Lake City Gym. "Let the strength of your pokemon's spirit and skill be their guide" is her Motto. The Gym badge: The Skill Badge. That's what awaits you guys when you all reach there. So... Be prepared.

Macie: Wow... She's pretty. *To Madison* Isn't that Pretty, Madison? Look at her. She's lovely, huh? *Hugging her daughter*

hqdefault.jpg

She was glad the oher hirl was at least responsive. Though, she simply smiled back quickly in order to avoid her being noticed until the other feels it is okay. She saw Ridge talking to a few others. At first, she wanted to talk, but figured hr was rather busy. So, he simply decided to wait for a good period of time before responding. As she walked with the others , she saw what Ridge was so hasty to show, she gasped softly. It was rather beautiful. She didn't know what to say. She just wondered: Who made this ?
(I already replied to that same Anna response up above. :/ )

The shock was cut short when Macie saw that Madison was feeling down. Depressed about something.

View attachment 456011
Macie: *Looking at Madison* Madison, Honey... what's the matter?

Ridge: *Hugging Madison* What's the matter? What's got our sweet Princess all down in the dumps? You okay? Something bugging you, Princess?

Zod: *Looking at the girls in the group* Where're you guys heading after this?

Frank: *Wondering*

Macie T.: Where's Jenny? ( Rcticwolf Rcticwolf )

But that was when...

View attachment 456015
Sapphire: *Walking over* Well... Macie... you're with some good intel on what's going on... Just got done chatting on the phone with my good sparky sister Serena. And you know what? She's the Gym Leader of the Hollywood, California Gym. I tried shakin' down the Rising U.S Champ for clarity... but i am guessing that she'd already split. Did her own 23 ski-doo up back into the skies on her... what was it again... Rayquaza. Which i think someone's gonna need to explain that one to me because that thing is one that is a real pain in the ass to catch. No one could catch that. Without nearly being food for it first.

Macie: It was what i heard. But it isn't as if i was psychic. I only guessed as it was just what i have heard. That's all it was.

Sapphire: But you guessed it. She is. And i happen to know who the Utah Gym Leader is...

Ridge: Who? *Curious*

Sapphire then pulled up the photo that her sister sent her with the description...

View attachment 456022
Sapphire: *Showing it off* Dolcea- Master warrior and embarker of the normal Pokemon. She's the Gym Leader of the Salt Lake City Gym. "Let the strength of your pokemon's spirit and skill be their guide" is her Motto. The Gym badge: The Skill Badge. That's what awaits you guys when you all reach there. So... Be prepared.

Macie: Wow... She's pretty. *To Madison* Isn't that Pretty, Madison? Look at her. She's lovely, huh? *Hugging her daughter*

Chill happened to glance at the picture and it was like hearts entered her eyes, "OOH, she's hot!" Chill said seeing it.

Chill happened to glance at the picture and it was like hearts entered her eyes, "OOH, she's hot!" Chill said seeing it.

Macie T.: She's a dish. But... i got Leonetta and she's good enough for me. I don't need extra frosting. Leonetta's the only girl i'd stick to.

Zod: That's sweet. However... that woman in the photo... She sure looks pretty styling.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (217).jpg
Macie: *Looking at Madison* Madison, What do you think? She's cute, right? isn't that woman pretty. What would you say to seeing momma battle against her when time came for that?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Anna looked up at the doctor and nodded slightly to him. Whelp, it was comforting to say the least, and she mouthed a 'Thank you' ... Because she was still a bit too grieved to say a verbal response . Despite her grief, she tried to at least think of a good reason why singing wouldn't help. She didn't know of anyone who hurt Maya who sings---- . Suddenly, a soft gasp occurred. She muttered " Macie Lightfoot " . It all made sense. The singing reminded her of Macie Lightfoot, the original source of Maya's inner turmoil. Her singing just reminded her of the deep pain of accidental betrayal . While she no longer hated Macie for it, and she was certain Maya didn't either, the fact she was so responsive proves she at the very least still is very much reminded of such a pain. " Singing will only remind her of the pain she has suffered.. Thanks , Doctor . " . She ssaid, smiling despite being relatively teary-eyed. She just hoped Britany forgave her for being so foolish to sing.
The doctor nods as she went on her way.

Back inside the room, Maya was sleeping as Britney was there. A slight worried look on her face.

Anna just nodded to the doctor as she left. After she left, Anna continued to try to just lay there. She didn't want to enter, not because of betraying Maya. No. Quite the opposite. She felt she would do more damage being there , at least until she woke up. She at least had a peak in the doorway to see how Maya was doing. She was sleeping peacefully, however the other woman, the one known as Britany, was anything but. She wanted to say something, but shook her head and decided for the best to simply just look back at the hallway and wait patiently for Maya's official rejuvenation . I mean, she definitely is in the waiting mood. I mean, she waited this long honestly. She cna wait quite a deal longer.
hqdefault.jpg
"Uhmm.... Sure Mommy. She looks... Nice and If you want to ... You can battle her " . Madison responded with a bit of a slight sigh, trying her hardest not to cry. She didn't know why. But... She was sad all of a sudden, as if all the fun she experienced in the last few drained out of her. She wasn't sure why, but she felt completely honestly that something dark and foreboding was around. A dark presence. What she didn't realize she had empathy, and was extremely sensitive. And she didn't realize that many people in this hospital was extremely depressed, and she was slowly being consumed by the maelstrom of negative emotions around her, which drowned the positive emotions as easily as a drop of water consumed by a ocean.

( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane )

Anna just nodded to the doctor as she left. After she left, Anna continued to try to just lay there. She didn't want to enter, not because of betraying Maya. No. Quite the opposite. She felt she would do more damage being there , at least until she woke up. She at least had a peak in the doorway to see how Maya was doing. She was sleeping peacefully, however the other woman, the one known as Britany, was anything but. She wanted to say something, but shook her head and decided for the best to simply just look back at the hallway and wait patiently for Maya's official rejuvenation . I mean, she definitely is in the waiting mood. I mean, she waited this long honestly. She cna wait quite a deal longer.

Soon enough the half hour went by and Maya began to stir. Her eyes slowly flickered open as she looked around the room, feeling a bit confused. That's when her eyes caught sight of Britney.

"Br-Britney?" She said her voice sounding a bit rough, yet the sound of confusion still was heard.

Britney nodded to her and gave her a smile.

"How you feeling Stealthy?" Britney asked and Maya wasn't sure how to really respond to it. She was feeling... confused for starters as she had no idea how she even got there... but at the same time there was a bit of relief in her... her memories of the place... were not forgotten... As she slightly teared up...

"I... I didn't think Macie would...." Maya said breaking down but Britney shook her head.

"She didn't," Britney said there was a slight annoyance in her voice but it quickly passed, "I found where he was keeping you and had someone assist me in the rescue."

Maya's fear started to rise again, "But... He..." She said and Britney quickly understood the issue.

"Don't worry," Britney said trying to calm her down, "We got another message from him after we got to you, he said that game was over... so you're safe."

Maya gives a slight nod as her fears were slightly subsiding. She raised her arm and wiped the tears away.

Anna overheard Maya actually waking up. Whelp, she definitely woke up a lot earlier than she expected. She honestly expected another day to go by. Overhearing the fact that Maya still felt a bit of trauma confirmed in her mind that she was still traumatized from what occurred.

Jeez Maya looked completely adorable as she was now. Or at least, that was what Anna was thinking A small gulp could be heard , both anxious and not truly ready to see Maya due to these sudden conflicting emotions that sprung up.

This was when she decided to enter the room. Despite this anxious behaviour, she wasn't one to back done from any type of turmoil. She entered with a casual walk, nothing dramatic or anything of that measure. She just said to Maya. " Welcome back, Maya. As Brittany said, you're not in any danger... At least not now . I do hope you remember me somewhat. " . She said in a genuinely kind manner.

She just remembered she had all her stuff still. " Oh yeah ! Maya.... Your... Stuff is right here " . She revealed the duffel bag, along with all the other objects she left behind before her initial disappearance.
( JCKane JCKane )​

hqdefault.jpg
"Uhmm.... Sure Mommy. She looks... Nice and If you want to ... You can battle her " . Madison responded with a bit of a slight sigh, trying her hardest not to cry. She didn't know why. But... She was sad all of a sudden, as if all the fun she experienced in the last few drained out of her. She wasn't sure why, but she felt completely honestly that something dark and foreboding was around. A dark presence. What she didn't realize she had empathy, and was extremely sensitive. And she didn't realize that many people in this hospital was extremely depressed, and she was slowly being consumed by the maelstrom of negative emotions around her, which drowned the positive emotions as easily as a drop of water consumed by a ocean.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (96).gif
Macie: *Smiles at her daughter* Come on... You shouldn't be so depressed like that. You are safe with me. Ridge and I have you protected.

Macie's Machoke came out and Picked Madison up...

Macie's Machoke: *Carrying Madison and ensuring protection* Ma- Machoke.

Ridge: That's right. Madison... You are safe... Besides... You think that we'll let anyone screw around with you... while we're on the watch? Not likely. You're our girl.

Macie: Plus... You're a 12. It's Mom and dad. You silly lovely sweetheart. *Hugging her daughter*

It was later that night when Macie and her fiance took their daughter as her entourage, her parents and also... Here's a total mind blowing mind screw for everyone. The doctor that cared for her while she was in the hospital, was there with her.

At the Hotel...

The Metropolitan at the 9, Autograph Collection...

Macie's Hotel Room...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (102).gif
Macie: *To her Fiance* Ridge, Madison... we have to pack up. We're gonna be heading out on the road tonight. The Entourage and everyone are packing their things too. After we pack... We're going back to the hospital. To pick up Maya and Anna. We need to make way to the next town. We stayed in Cleveland for way too long.

Adolf and Bernie Freudenberger (2).jpg
Adolf: *Chiming in* Ya. ya. We must get on road now.

Macie: Adolf, Bernie... Wha- How did you get here?

Adolf: Get here?! Macie, We never left. We were here whole time. You kind left us here.

Bernie: Ya. We are not mad though. We watched on T.V the Live Concert you did. It was exciting. *Imitating Macie from the Concert* "Hello everyone out there... This is a song that comes from the tip of air... and across the hearts. To all the lovesick boys... only because... it's no secret... that the Boy... Can't... help it!" *Laughing* That was so so cool. Awesome.

Adolf: Awesome. *Excited*

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
Anna overheard Maya actually waking up. Whelp, she definitely woke up a lot earlier than she expected. She honestly expected another day to go by. Overhearing the fact that Maya still felt a bit of trauma confirmed in her mind that she was still traumatized from what occurred.

Jeez Maya looked completely adorable as she was now. Or at least, that was what Anna was thinking A small gulp could be heard , both anxious and not truly ready to see Maya due to these sudden conflicting emotions that sprung up.

This was when she decided to enter the room. Despite this anxious behaviour, she wasn't one to back done from any type of turmoil. She entered with a casual walk, nothing dramatic or anything of that measure. She just said to Maya. " Welcome back, Maya. As Brittany said, you're not in any danger... At least not now . I do hope you remember me somewhat. " . She said in a genuinely kind manner.

She just remembered she had all her stuff still. " Oh yeah ! Maya.... Your... Stuff is right here " . She revealed the duffel bag, along with all the other objects she left behind before her initial disappearance.
( JCKane JCKane )​
Maya looked over feeling slightly tense when she heard the door to the room opening. She tilted her head slightly seeing the girl, it rang a bell her in the back of her mind but she just couldn't place her. She obviously didn't work at the hospital since she wasn't wearing scrubs. When she asked if she recognized her somewhat she lightly shook her head. She wasn't sure who she was. Then the girl lifted up her things... a black backpack that had her various trainer and camping gear in it and her white jacket. Of course, she glanced down at her current attire and she was wearing a hospital gown before looking over to Britney.

"... Where's the rest of my clothes?" She asked. And Britney pointed over to a cabinet next to her bed.

"They're in there," Britney said, "Though... the hospital had them washed and cleaned but they still have a lot of tears in them... I can get you some new ones if you want."

Maya's eyes started to cloud up slightly when she heard about the tears in her clothes as a memory began to surface... she winced slightly before managing to shake it off.

"... No, I should have a spare in my bag," Maya said as she looked back over to Anna, "... could you put my things over there..." She said pointing to the cabinet from before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back