• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sara sighed to herself. " Well ... So be it . I won't let you take her " . Sara said, letting her Greninja out . It screamed it's battle cry, having the sane face of determination Sara had. Lopunny was also out , glaring at the grunts. If they wouldn't accept her Sacrifice, they wouldn't get anyone.

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

eb97c0f5e3d254a19644ad7b5bcc2a58.png

504fa509c016f46d2d146a5f390eb9f4.png

Macie Terrace only looked and was in shock.

Macie T.: Damn girl... Who filled you with a bundle of bouncing baby joy? Is there a lucky guy in your pretty life?

She was trying to focus on what Jenny was going through. But she couldn't deny that from seeing how Macie was changing... it was really rattling. She admired her... but now felt like there was more to just liking her. She for some reason... despite being a goth... saw an angel of music each time she looked at Macie. She shook her head on that idea and looked at Jenny. Sitting with her...

Macie T.: So... Who's the guy? please do tell me girl. This is like uplifting news. What's the deal?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Oh he's just the champion that took my place in the Kalos League" she replied

"Oh he's just the champion that took my place in the Kalos League" she replied

Macie T.: Would it be... Artois? Not that i'm prying into deep info. But the only name i can cough up from what you just now said... is Artois. I mean... Joanna heard you make some reference to a Champion you knew once... This was back when we were all in Buchner, Missouri and in the throws of having to deal with that Jensen chick. You said something that referred to him.

Macie Terrace however didn't know about anything that pointed that out. She was just shooting for grabs as she was being supportive of Jenny's situation.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Macie T.: Would it be... Artois? Not that i'm prying into deep info. But the only name i can cough up from what you just now said... is Artois. I mean... Joanna heard you make some reference to a Champion you knew once... This was back when we were all in Buchner, Missouri and in the throws of having to deal with that Jensen chick. You said something that referred to him.

Macie Terrace however didn't know about anything that pointed that out. She was just shooting for grabs as she was being supportive of Jenny's situation.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Yes Artois is my Boyfriend" she replied "and yes I did state so back in Buchner" she added with a smile

"Yes Artois is my Boyfriend" she replied "and yes I did state so back in Buchner" she added with a smile

Macie Terrace looked at Jenny with a stunned look and felt like she was gonna blush in bliss as she couldn't help but feel incredibly happy for Jenny. Not that she wasn't to begin with... But the news was sure a happy break from all the drama and action that was recently being had.

Macie T.: *Happy* This is a change. But... come on... Tell me. How long has this been? How far are you in? *Consoling and being of support to Jenny* Leonetta and I are in a relationship ourselves. However... it's still pretty new to her and I. Yeah... I'm Lesbian. Shocker, Right?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Macie Terrace looked at Jenny with a stunned look and felt like she was gonna blush in bliss as she couldn't help but feel incredibly happy for Jenny. Not that she wasn't to begin with... But the news was sure a happy break from all the drama and action that was recently being had.

Macie T.: *Happy* This is a change. But... come on... Tell me. How long has this been? How far are you in? *Consoling and being of support to Jenny* Leonetta and I are in a relationship ourselves. However... it's still pretty new to her and I. Yeah... I'm Lesbian. Shocker, Right?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Not really, and I'm about 4 months in" Jenny replied

"Not really, and I'm about 4 months in" Jenny replied

Macie T.: Wow. So... you got 5 months left before the day of delivery. How will you be able to press on with your Journey in the meantime? Do you have like some back up plan? Some resources to help out with that? It's gonna be hard to handle a journey with having to care for a little bouncing baby on top of that.

Macie Terrace was a Goth. But she also had a feminine side to her that would overshadow everything else when moments like that were to press and call for it...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Macie T.: Wow. So... you got 5 months left before the day of delivery. How will you be able to press on with your Journey in the meantime? Do you have like some back up plan? Some resources to help out with that? It's gonna be hard to handle a journey with having to care for a little bouncing baby on top of that.

Macie Terrace was a Goth. But she also had a feminine side to her that would overshadow everything else when moments like that were to press and call for it...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Ill figure that out once I get to that bridge" she replied

Sara sighed to herself. " Well ... So be it . I won't let you take her " . Sara said, letting her Greninja out . It screamed it's battle cry, having the sane face of determination Sara had. Lopunny was also out , glaring at the grunts. If they wouldn't accept her Sacrifice, they wouldn't get anyone.

3a809714b21b122552537ab750b4a280.png

Team Magma Grunt #1: You want us to take you... Prove that you're better. Prove it. Otherwise... Macie is coming with us. And if she refuses... the two boys are taking a one way trip inside the sealed chamber where the Legendary pokemon rests. Let Groudon have them for a wake up meal.

The Pressure was on...

Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Yes, thank you for the advice miss mother of the year" Jenny replied sarcastically with a raised eyebrow

Macie T.: *Laughs* No no no... It's nothing like that. But you know as well as any who'd be carrying a child... When it comes to having a baby. They have to be top priority.

Macie Terrace was showing how she cared about Jenny's wellbeing. She even was about to offer something that would both surprise her and even the crew.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Macie T.: *Laughs* No no no... It's nothing like that. But you know as well as any who'd be carrying a child... When it comes to having a baby. They have to be top priority.

Macie Terrace was showing how she cared about Jenny's wellbeing. She even was about to offer something that would both surprise her and even the crew.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"I know, don't worry, ill make sure my baby is well taken care of" Jenny replied as she rubbed her belly a little

Her eyes widened. She knew if she didn't do such, her friends would be in trouble. She decided to do it. The one thing she hated about herself the most. She clasped her hands together . " The Bonds that Transcend Time and Space . Come to my aid, Palkia & Dialga. " . She established a connection to the Legendary, and a loud roar could be heard as two of the Creation Trio came from different ends of time and space, and landed besides Sara. What was noticeable was that their eyes looked blank and without emotion.

Sara sighed a bit as the two legendaries made their dramatic appearances. "Please leave you two " . As if commanded by Arceus himself, they left without any sort of warning. " Always the drama queen... ". Sara said, sighing a bit. She then glanced back at the two grunts . " Was... That good enough ? ".

"I know, don't worry, ill make sure my baby is well taken care of" Jenny replied as she rubbed her belly a little

Macie T.: Would you be in requirement of having some extra help?

Macie Terrace was unsure what she was about to ask. But she knew that with all considered... Someone had to step up and assist. All because it wasn't just about one person... It was about two. Jenny and the baby she was to be carrying within her.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Macie T.: Would you be in requirement of having some extra help?

Macie Terrace was unsure what she was about to ask. But she knew that with all considered... Someone had to step up and assist. All because it wasn't just about one person... It was about two. Jenny and the baby she was to be carrying within her.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Further down the road yes, but right now I'm still capable" she smiled

Her eyes widened. She knew if she didn't do such, her friends would be in trouble. She decided to do it. The one thing she hated about herself the most. She clasped her hands together . " The Bonds that Transcend Time and Space . Come to my aid, Palkia & Dialga. " . She established a connection to the Legendary, and a loud roar could be heard as two of the Creation Trio came from different ends of time and space, and landed besides Sara. What was noticeable was that their eyes looked blank and without emotion.

Sara sighed a bit as the two legendaries made their dramatic appearances. "Please leave you two " . As if commanded by Arceus himself, they left without any sort of warning. " Always the drama queen... ". Sara said, sighing a bit. She then glanced back at the two grunts . " Was... That good enough ? ".

Melanie and Miltiades just chuckled to each other as they saw the blank looks on the dragons

Melanie: at least ours are from a different universe entirely, but it looks like someone else is in possession of those two

Miltiades: agreed, I wonder who is hiding Dialga and Palkia

"Further down the road yes, but right now I'm still capable" she smiled

Macie T.: Even so... If you are in need of help... I'll step up and help. Because let me tell you one thing... I am a Goth. But when it comes to caring for a newborn... that's the primary concern. Nothing else matters. If it were me in your shoes... i wouldn't have it any other way.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Macie T.: Even so... If you are in need of help... I'll step up and help. Because let me tell you one thing... I am a Goth. But when it comes to caring for a newborn... that's the primary concern. Nothing else matters. If it were me in your shoes... i wouldn't have it any other way.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Ok, I understand you" Jenny replied

Team Magma Grunt #1: *Yawns* Is this the best you got?

"What's taking you two grunts so long? GRAB THE RISING STAR, NOW!"

Seconds later...

Maxie3.jpg

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *Displeased* Can't you two morons do anything right? I was in the middle of a Meeting with the head of Team Spectrum. Going over acquisitions of World domination. But had to cut short when Tabitha... called me and said that he sent you two to go on the hunt for the 16 year old Rising Star Macie M. Lightfoot. You were supposed to grab her and return. Instead... You're quarreling with a bunch of KIDS!

Team Magma Grunt #2: Sorry, Boss. We were trying to get her. But these brats just keep trying to intercept us...

Maxie: Not for long...

Joanna: Who the hell are you, Creep!

1443483872520.png

Team Magma Leader Maxie: I'm the leader to Team Magma. Maxie. And you want a creep? I'll show you what a creep really is. *Looking to see the Target* Macie is to come with us. If you want to buy her freedom from me... Then you'll find out where the two orbs are and bring them to me. *To Macie* Macie... come to me. Now!

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:

Seconds later...

Maxie3.jpg

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *Displeased* Can't you two morons do anything right? I was in the middle of a Meeting with the head of Team Spectrum. Going over acquisitions of World domination. But had to cut short when Tabitha... called me and said that he sent you two to go on the hunt for the 16 year old Rising Star Macie M. Lightfoot. You were supposed to grab her and return. Instead... You're quarreling with a bunch of KIDS!

Team Magma Grunt #2: Sorry, Boss. We were trying to get her. But these brats just keep trying to intercept us...

1443483872520.png

Team Magma Leader Maxie: I'm the leader to Team Magma. Maxie. And you want a creep? I'll show you what a creep really is. *Looking to see the Target* Macie is to come with us. If you want to buy her freedom from me... Then you'll find out where the two orbs are and bring them to me. *To Macie* Macie... come to me. Now!

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The New Macie M. Lightfoot.gif
Macie: *To Maxie* I'm not going anywhere with you. For one thing... You're not the boss of me. 2. Your two Grunts who happen to do your dirty work since you won't as you're nothing more than a coward.... they tried and failed. So... Really?! Do you really insist on trying again and just fail?

Joey: *To Maxie* Yeah. Why not take a hike, you greaseball? The Rising star isn't going with you. And only a fool would just follow you.

Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Seconds later...

Maxie3.jpg

1443483872520.png

Melanie and Miltiades landed between Macie and the group

Melanie: time to go home Maxie

Melanie and Miltiades landed between Macie and the group

Melanie: time to go home Maxie

1443483872520.png

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *With Authority* You dare order the Leader of Team Magma?! *Calling out his pokemon* Camerupt, Come out!

"Camerupt!"

Macie: I raise my Camerupt with love. You raise yours with force and cruelty. Who'll win it if i were to battle you with my Camerupt?

Maxie: You think that you can withstand my power?

Macie: *Standing with a determination* ... *With her Pokeball ready to let out a pokemon* What power?

Andrita Andrita November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

1443483872520.png

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *With Authority* You dare order the Leader of Team Magma?! *Calling out his pokemon* Camerupt, Come out!

"Camerupt!"

Macie: I raise my Camerupt with love. You raise yours with force and cruelty. Who'll win it if i were to battle you with my Camerupt?

Maxie: You think that you can withstand my power?

Macie: *Standing with a determination* ... *With her Pokeball ready to let out a pokemon* What power?

Andrita Andrita November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Miltiades stepped between Maxie and Macie

Miltiades: we said it was time for you to go home Macie

Miltia replied with a serious expression as she pulled out a pokeball

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back