• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"No problem. I know some people can just... Never feel comfortable the way they are. I'm just glad you can finally feel comfortable." Leonetta's awkwardly hugged her back, and looked at the new person. "Uhm, hello..." She didn't think she had ever met this person.

View attachment 427480
Macie: *Blushes; Suddenly hugging Leonetta and Macie Terrace* Thank you guys. You two are really nice. I can't tell how good it is to know that you two accept that i am like... this. I kinda had a lot of fear of that you two wouldn't like me looking like this and not want to be around me anymore because... i'm like this.

Tex: *Stepping in* It's true. She was nervous.

Macie: Do the others... know that i'm... Like this?

November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley

Macie T.: No... No they don't. I never told them and i don't think that it'd be much a concern with them. The crew are all broken up about you being gone. They are upset. But now... you being like this... I don't know what they'll think.

But it was then that the door opened and in came...

Joanna, Jessie, Frank, and Don...

Joanna Barlow (54).jpg
Joanna: *Looking to see Macie Terrace* Macie T. What're you doing here?

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: *Looking to see a Hot Teenage girl* Whoa... WHOA! Who's... Wh-wh-wh-who's that?

Macie T.: This is... You guys're not gonna believe this. *Seeing Macie shaking her head* Sorry legs... But they gotta know. It's not fair on them or on you. You know that. *To Joanna* The girl here is Macie... Our Macie.

Frank Holden (216).jpg
Frank: *Pauses* You're not serious... are you? That's her. That's Macie. The Roommate to Joanna.

Macie T.: yeah. It sure is. That's her. That is really her.

Don Stanley.JPG
Don: Wow... *Looking at Macie* You look really hot. Hot and gorgeous. You looked it before... but now it's glowing on you. *With amazement*

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot

Leonetta giggled watching everyone's reaction. While they all talked, she thought it would be good to go and get her hair dyed while they were all preoccupied.

Macie T.: No... No they don't. I never told them and i don't think that it'd be much a concern with them. The crew are all broken up about you being gone. They are upset. But now... you being like this... I don't know what they'll think.

But it was then that the door opened and in came...

Joanna, Jessie, Frank, and Don...

View attachment 427486
Joanna: *Looking to see Macie Terrace* Macie T. What're you doing here?

View attachment 427487
Jessie: *Looking to see a Hot Teenage girl* Whoa... WHOA! Who's... Wh-wh-wh-who's that?

Macie T.: This is... You guys're not gonna believe this. *Seeing Macie shaking her head* Sorry legs... But they gotta know. It's not fair on them or on you. You know that. *To Joanna* The girl here is Macie... Our Macie.

View attachment 427488
Frank: *Pauses* You're not serious... are you? That's her. That's Macie. The Roommate to Joanna.

Macie T.: yeah. It sure is. That's her. That is really her.

View attachment 427489
Don: Wow... *Looking at Macie* You look really hot. Hot and gorgeous. You looked it before... but now it's glowing on you. *With amazement*

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley @Macie Melody Lightfoot

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (10).jpg
Macie: *Smiles* Thank you, Leonetta. Macie T. *About the Teenage boy* That's Tex Charleston. He's a runaway from Boston, Mass. He has a habit of smoking. Don't ask... He had it since he was 10. He had a rather... "Shitty' life and just ran away... Never going back. *To the others* Thank you. *Looking at Joanna* Hey Joanna...Are you okay? I hope i didn't hurt you. I never meant to. I never intended to hurt you.

Tex: *Shaking his head a little* I need a light. I'm gonna just walk around a little bit and have a light. This dramatic moment that's going on here... I can't handle. It's a little too much for me. You know. I'll be back in... in a few minutes.

Tex then walked out and as he walked out... Pull out his pack and pulled out a light...

Inside the Salon...

Macie: *Curious* How's... How's my boyfriend Ridge?

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie

View attachment 427493
Macie: *Smiles* Thank you, Leonetta. Macie T. *About the Teenage boy* That's Tex Charleston. He's a runaway from Boston, Mass. He has a habit of smoking. Don't ask... He had it since he was 10. He had a rather... "Shitty' life and just ran away... Never going back. *To the others* Thank you. *Looking at Joanna* Hey Joanna...Are you okay? I hope i didn't hurt you. I never meant to. I never intended to hurt you.

Tex: *Shaking his head a little* I need a light. I'm gonna just walk around a little bit and have a light. This dramatic moment that's going on here... I can't handle. It's a little too much for me. You know. I'll be back in... in a few minutes.

Tex then walked out and as he walked out... Pull out his pack and pulled out a light...

Inside the Salon...

Macie: *Curious* How's... How's my boyfriend Ridge?

November Witch November Witch @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine AquaMarie AquaMarie

Joanna: *Looking at Macie* Macie... Is that you? You don't look the same as the one i knew. You're different. If it's really you... Then i'd like for you to come back to the crew. This going lonewolf and going it alone... It's crazy. Finding yourself. You don't need to be doing that. You knew who you were all along. It just took this change to help bring it out. You're already great. You're my best friend, Macie. I don't want you to just go out on your own. You belong with us.

Jessie: Yeah, Lightfoot. You're already the coolest chick in the team. Besides Macie T. Joanna and Zod. Plus Cherry. You're amazing.

Frank: We're there for you always. You know that. We're here. Although... You wanting to go your own way for a while... is up to you. You have that choice to make. If you come with us... as you should... We'll treat you as your own person as you aptly deserve. You were never singled out. And you will never be that again. You deserve better. But if you do choose to still go on your own for a while... We'll see to it that you're armed with defense. *Pulling out a Box* Don't open it in here... But inside is an Ak-47. with 5 rounds of ammo. You most likely won't need it. But also inside are 10 of those Elemental grenades. and a set of the Elemental stones.

Frank then asked for Macie to step outside for a minute so he could speak to her. It was nothing of concern... but maybe a heart to heart.

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie

Issac had followed everyone when they went after Macie, but about halfway there Shade came back from wherever he went and pulled Issac away from everyone and over to a man talking with a police officer. “I swear I’m not making this up! I had fletchinder on the way to town and suddenly it’s gone, like the pokeball it was kept in days there wasn’t a fletchinder asigned to it at all.” Issac just stood by, hidden by his partner’s illusions, and was almost surprised when the man mentioned the personality traits of his lost fletchinder. “Extremely aggressive, always ticked off about something, and knew moves that don’t even... exist!? The one I caught doesn’t have that last one I don’t... think... what the heck?” He was confused as when he checked the moves his fletchinder knows, and it matched what the man was saying. “Ok I have to look into this with everyone.” He muttered out as he rushed to where everyone was.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Joanna: *Looking at Macie* Macie... Is that you? You don't look the same as the one i knew. You're different. If it's really you... Then i'd like for you to come back to the crew. This going lonewolf and going it alone... It's crazy. Finding yourself. You don't need to be doing that. You knew who you were all along. It just took this change to help bring it out. You're already great. You're my best friend, Macie. I don't want you to just go out on your own. You belong with us.

Jessie: Yeah, Lightfoot. You're already the coolest chick in the team. Besides Macie T. Joanna and Zod. Plus Cherry. You're amazing.

Frank: We're there for you always. You know that. We're here. Although... You wanting to go your own way for a while... is up to you. You have that choice to make. If you come with us... as you should... We'll treat you as your own person as you aptly deserve. You were never singled out. And you will never be that again. You deserve better. But if you do choose to still go on your own for a while... We'll see to it that you're armed with defense. *Pulling out a Box* Don't open it in here... But inside is an Ak-47. with 5 rounds of ammo. You most likely won't need it. But also inside are 10 of those Elemental grenades. and a set of the Elemental stones.

Frank then asked for Macie to step outside for a minute so he could speak to her. It was nothing of concern... but maybe a heart to heart.

November Witch November Witch @Macie Melody Lightfoot Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Jordan Mortimer Barlow Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).jpg
Macie: Joanna, It's me. I just changed my look alot. And i know that i'm your best friend, Joanna. You're my best friend too. But this is just something that i must do. Finding my self. Looking inside and finding my own strength. I can't do it with the crew here. No matter how much i'd like to think to it will work. You don't need me to be with the team. I want to do this. I know that you're upset that i left the group. *Sighs and feeling terrible* I don't blame you. I don't blame you. I feel it too. But this is how it has to be. *Looking at Jessie* I'm the coolest girl... Jessie... You're sweet *Kissing Jessie on the side friendly* You're very nice.

She then looked at Frank as Frank spoke to her and then nodded with a curious grin as Frank wanted to have a word with her outside. A heart to heart of some sort. And also with a box with a Rifle. That was something which made her feel a little unnerved... But she trusted Frank and knew him enough that he wouldn't do anything that would make her feel uneased or uncomfortable. She went with Frank outside to talk and that was where the conversation started...

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley @Jordan Mortimer Barlow AquaMarie AquaMarie

Issac had followed everyone when they went after Macie, but about halfway there Shade came back from wherever he went and pulled Issac away from everyone and over to a man talking with a police officer. “I swear I’m not making this up! I had fletchinder on the way to town and suddenly it’s gone, like the pokeball it was kept in days there wasn’t a fletchinder asigned to it at all.” Issac just stood by, hidden by his partner’s illusions, and was almost surprised when the man mentioned the personality traits of his lost fletchinder. “Extremely aggressive, always ticked off about something, and knew moves that don’t even... exist!? The one I caught doesn’t have that last one I don’t... think... what the heck?” He was confused as when he checked the moves his fletchinder knows, and it matched what the man was saying. “Ok I have to look into this with everyone.” He muttered out as he rushed to where everyone was.

Zod, Blueberry, Ridge and Gaby were on the outside besides the sidestreet waiting for Joanna and the others to return with Macie. Not knowing that Macie was already making her mind up... Without a doubt in her mind. Ridge happened to turn to the side and managed to see Issac running over to them...

Ridge: Hey Issac. What's going on? You alright man? Something up?

Jordan was at the local nearby cafe to obtain Charlotte... He wasn't wanting to see Macie much as he was not too thrilled with the fact that his sister was made to cry in a agony sort of nature. He wasn't happy about that. Even if he did understand the reasons behind why Macie had done what she'd done.

But as for the others...

Gaby: Issac, what's the matter?

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

“That... Fletchinder I obtained on the way here, I want to check something with all of you.” He huffed our as he took out the nest ball that contained his Fletchinder and called it out, only to have it immediately fly st Ridge with killing intent. “Shade!!” Issac called out as the illusion fox appeared and pinned the fire robin to the wall as it flailed around angrily. “Do any of you think the way it’s acting is normal?”

(I'm surprised Shade didn't try anything with my Lily, but he'll have a chance soon, lol)

View attachment 427536
Macie: Joanna, It's me. I just changed my look alot. And i know that i'm your best friend, Joanna. You're my best friend too. But this is just something that i must do. Finding my self. Looking inside and finding my own strength. I can't do it with the crew here. No matter how much i'd like to think to it will work. You don't need me to be with the team. I want to do this. I know that you're upset that i left the group. *Sighs and feeling terrible* I don't blame you. I don't blame you. I feel it too. But this is how it has to be. *Looking at Jessie* I'm the coolest girl... Jessie... You're sweet *Kissing Jessie on the side friendly* You're very nice.

She then looked at Frank as Frank spoke to her and then nodded with a curious grin as Frank wanted to have a word with her outside. A heart to heart of some sort. And also with a box with a Rifle. That was something which made her feel a little unnerved... But she trusted Frank and knew him enough that he wouldn't do anything that would make her feel uneased or uncomfortable. She went with Frank outside to talk and that was where the conversation started...

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley @Jordan Mortimer Barlow AquaMarie AquaMarie

Joanna Nodded as she knew that this move meant alot to Macie. She knew that sometime later in the future... When the harder battles come... Macie would have to be at the top of her game. It was already seen a bit back at when they all done that tournament back in Buchner. It came out a little... But this was truly something that Macie had to do.

Joanna: *Looking at Jessie* We have to let the others know. They won't be happy about it at all... but this is just how it'd have to be. If we are all in respect for her... and care about her... We'll let her do this. It's that simple.

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: *Nods* I undestand. *Blushing* That kiss from Macie... That was so awesome. *Smiles* Too bad she's not still single and with no boyfriend. I'd love to be hers.

Joanna: I'm sure that would be a happy idea. But Macie's got Ridge. *Chuckles*

Don: And I got you, Joanna. *Winks*

As for Macie Terrace... She was with Leonetta and instructing the Salon hair-stylist to make sure that the Hair on Leonetta looked... like this:
af274a50b8ff066218ea4ae92919d810.jpg

The Hairstylist nodded and got to work on the hair...

On the outside of the Salon...

The following is:
(Sanctioned by Macie Lightfoot to accept for her use here. for this conversation)

Frank: Macie, I am very proud of you taking charge in the matters. It took a lot of guts... And courage.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (7).jpg
Macie: Thank you, Frank. That's nice of you.

Frank: I'm not gonna lie to you though... Going it alone out there is gonna be dangerous. Really dangerous and there aren't always dangers done by pokemon. Some yes... but there are still those out there who do awful things. So... that's why... as long as you're on the road. Alone. You're to carry this weapon. All the time. It will keep you safe.

Macie: I'll manage... I guess. *Feeling a little rattled suddenly by what Frank is telling her* Frank... I'm gonna be okay. I promise.

Frank however wanted to ensure that she'd be safe.

Frank: *Opening the box and Pulling out the AK-47 Assault Rifle* there's also a .45. Dynamic tension, left hand, right hand,
palms pressed together, okay? Cover your Backside, 12, 3, 6, 9, wherever you look always. Never look in a direction
where the gun ain't pointing, understand?

Macie: I understand. *Nods* I get it. I really don't savor weapons like that. But i guess that in a world like this... It's best to be well on the protected side.

Frank: That's correct.

Macie: Will the others be okay knowing that i'm gonna be going on my own?

Frank: I can't say. But they're gonna try to hold their own. But question... Who did this to you?

Macie: A Suave man with the magic touch. He actually had these skills with his fingers. Had powers also. It seemed as he was a wizard. It worked though. I'm now this. One with a golden voice... And better looking. This is something that works for me...

Frank and Macie spoke for a few minutes more and got to there the situation was understood...

@Macie Melody Lightfoot November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

“That... Fletchinder I obtained on the way here, I want to check something with all of you.” He huffed our as he took out the nest ball that contained his Fletchinder and called it out, only to have it immediately fly st Ridge with killing intent. “Shade!!” Issac called out as the illusion fox appeared and pinned the fire robin to the wall as it flailed around angrily. “Do any of you think the way it’s acting is normal?”

Ridge: *Shaking his head* No. It's vicious... It's almost like that uncontrolled pokemon that Jensen had. Vicious and very very angry. Plus... it never respected her. Not once. Plus Frank even came up with some tale of his checking secretly the archives and the video recordings of the matches that went on back in Buchner. to appease Jensen. But no matter how one paints it... IT was as it was... Jensen's Charizard... was about to attack Frank. We saw it. From the waiting room... We saw it... the whole thing. We almost went to tell the announcers about it and get her disqualified for that. But... we didn't. Because we knew that something had to be up. I mean... what're the odds that she'd get the most difficult one to train?

Zod: What is that Fletchinders issue? Does it just hate people?

Joanna Nodded as she knew that this move meant alot to Macie. She knew that sometime later in the future... When the harder battles come... Macie would have to be at the top of her game. It was already seen a bit back at when they all done that tournament back in Buchner. It came out a little... But this was truly something that Macie had to do.

Joanna: *Looking at Jessie* We have to let the others know. They won't be happy about it at all... but this is just how it'd have to be. If we are all in respect for her... and care about her... We'll let her do this. It's that simple.

View attachment 427550
Jessie: *Nods* I undestand. *Blushing* That kiss from Macie... That was so awesome. *Smiles* Too bad she's not still single and with no boyfriend. I'd love to be hers.

Joanna: I'm sure that would be a happy idea. But Macie's got Ridge. *Chuckles*

Don: And I got you, Joanna. *Winks*

As for Macie Terrace... She was with Leonetta and instructing the Salon hair-stylist to make sure that the Hair on Leonetta looked... like this:

The Hairstylist nodded and got to work on the hair...

On the outside of the Salon...

The following is:
(Sanctioned by Macie Lightfoot to accept for her use here. for this conversation)

Frank: Macie, I am very proud of you taking charge in the matters. It took a lot of guts... And courage.

View attachment 427560
Macie: Thank you, Frank. That's nice of you.

Frank: I'm not gonna lie to you though... Going it alone out there is gonna be dangerous. Really dangerous and there aren't always dangers done by pokemon. Some yes... but there are still those out there who do awful things. So... that's why... as long as you're on the road. Alone. You're to carry this weapon. All the time. It will keep you safe.

Macie: I'll manage... I guess. *Feeling a little rattled suddenly by what Frank is telling her* Frank... I'm gonna be okay. I promise.

Frank however wanted to ensure that she'd be safe.

Frank: *Opening the box and Pulling out the AK-47 Assault Rifle* there's also a .45. Dynamic tension, left hand, right hand,
palms pressed together, okay? Cover your Backside, 12, 3, 6, 9, wherever you look always. Never look in a direction
where the gun ain't pointing, understand?

Macie: I understand. *Nods* I get it. I really don't savor weapons like that. But i guess that in a world like this... It's best to be well on the protected side.

Frank: That's correct.

Macie: Will the others be okay knowing that i'm gonna be going on my own?

Frank: I can't say. But they're gonna try to hold their own. But question... Who did this to you?

Macie: A Suave man with the magic touch. He actually had these skills with his fingers. Had powers also. It seemed as he was a wizard. It worked though. I'm now this. One with a golden voice... And better looking. This is something that works for me...

Frank and Macie spoke for a few minutes more and got to there the situation was understood...

@Macie Melody Lightfoot November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

Macie listened to all that Frank said and couldn't help but to giggle a little at how serious and very adamant over using weapons he was sounding. It was like he was primarily trained for war all the time. However... What she didn't realize was that he was first off... a professional Hitman. A Cleaner. A Trained Assassin. So this kind of formal diatribe he was giving out was just how he made his calling. He wasn't violent. Never was at all. Joanna trusted him. She did too. Macie understood that he was moving to just be very cautious and protective. This was a world of pokemon. Many kinds... Types... elements. Breeds. Tons... Some common... Some... uncommon. Some Rare. But in a side letter... in the side world... The real world sense of it all... IT was also dangerous. Dangerous and untold suspense.

Macie was not that type of person who'd use a gun. Not even touch one. But here was where she was about to make that exception...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: I understand. Frank, i truly thank you for being there for Joanna and Me. For everyone. I truly thank you. I will be okay on the road on my own. Now that i have the means of protection i'll need. I just wish that i didn't have to leave from the group in order to find myself. But it's the only thing that i know to do. *Suddenly hugging Frank* I appreciate everything you've done. Everything.

It was then that Macie saw Tex finally finishing his light and walking back to the Salon...

It was odd that Tex wouldn't say much. He happened to be rather quiet about things. Not really speaking. Or speaking mostly brief and that'd be all...

Inside the Salon...

A Minute later...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: *Looking to see Leonetta with purple hair* WOW! Leonetta! You look lovely. The color Purple truly suits you...

Macie T.: *Nods* You bet it does. She now looks like... This:
. This look is so so good on her that if she were cake... Someone could just eat her up and get a potent case of Sweet candy overload.

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie

“I wonder about that?” Issac said as he pulled out his PDA and showed it to Ridge. “As you can probably see, my PDA doesn’t know what the actual nature of this Pokémon is, and it’s moves, it can’t use any of the moves that it does know aside from these two I’ve never heard of.” He stated first pointing to the nature section of Fletchinder’s summary page and then to its moves pointing out two apparently typeless moves named Shadow Blitz and Shadow Mist to Ridge. “And there’s also the fact that I’ve seen something similar to how it’s acting before, a houndoom from about eleven years ago.”

“I wonder about that?” Issac said as he pulled out his PDA and showed it to Ridge. “As you can probably see, my PDA doesn’t know what the actual nature of this Pokémon is, and it’s moves, it can’t use any of the moves that it does know aside from these two I’ve never heard of.” He stated first pointing to the nature section of Fletchinder’s summary page and then to its moves pointing out two apparently typeless moves named Shadow Blitz and Shadow Mist to Ridge. “And there’s also the fact that I’ve seen something similar to how it’s acting before, a houndoom from about eleven years ago.”

Ridge: *Curious* 11 years ago? Why... What happened back then?

Gaby: Are most of these Particular pokemon... dangerous?

Zod: They're seeming to come out a little more each time... aren't they?

Ridge: Seems like this Fletchinder is a possible example. One that takes the appearance of the bird pokemon... but is actually something else. With that... it makes me wonder if Jensen's pokemon... Dragon... was also a possible example as well. I mean... with the way it was disrespectful to Jensen. Almost attacking me. Making as though it would attack Frank... Not listening to Jensen... at all. Always wanting to fight. It seems as if it's... speaking towards that same sort of mindset. It's almost as if... it's doing like what Dragon did... around Jensen. Don't you think so?

Last edited:
Charlotte just stayed back, relaxing at a cafe until someone retrieved her, she didn't want to get in their way for them looking for their friend

(Sorry got lost again)

Jordan walked into the cafe and walked over to where Charlotte was. He was not willing to see Macie. He didn't hate her... But he was not happy with her for making his sister cry. So... he came to the cafe to be with Charlotte...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan walked into the cafe and walked over to where Charlotte was. He was not willing to see Macie. He didn't hate her... But he was not happy with her for making his sister cry. So... he came to the cafe to be with Charlotte...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Charlotte sat at a table sipping some tea as Cecillia sat in the chair beside her, as Jordan entered he could see other boys staring at her from a distance

Charlotte sat at a table sipping some tea as Cecillia sat in the chair beside her, as Jordan entered he could see other boys staring at her from a distance

Jordan looked to see that a couple of boys were eyeing Charlotte as he walked over to her and gave them a look as if saying: "Don't even think about it. She's all mine. I love her and nothing's gonna take her from me."

Jordan: *Grabbing a seat over by Charlotte* Hey hon. You okay? You didn't go with the others to see Macie too, huh?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan looked to see that a couple of boys were eyeing Charlotte as he walked over to her and gave them a look as if saying: "Don't even think about it. She's all mine. I love her and nothing's gonna take her from me."

Jordan: *Grabbing a seat over by Charlotte* Hey hon. You okay? You didn't go with the others to see Macie too, huh?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"No, I chose to stay away from that meeting, I didn't need to be thrust into the center of attention again like when it came to her note" she replied somewhat coldly as she took another sip of her tea

Macie listened to all that Frank said and couldn't help but to giggle a little at how serious and very adamant over using weapons he was sounding. It was like he was primarily trained for war all the time. However... What she didn't realize was that he was first off... a professional Hitman. A Cleaner. A Trained Assassin. So this kind of formal diatribe he was giving out was just how he made his calling. He wasn't violent. Never was at all. Joanna trusted him. She did too. Macie understood that he was moving to just be very cautious and protective. This was a world of pokemon. Many kinds... Types... elements. Breeds. Tons... Some common... Some... uncommon. Some Rare. But in a side letter... in the side world... The real world sense of it all... IT was also dangerous. Dangerous and untold suspense.

Macie was not that type of person who'd use a gun. Not even touch one. But here was where she was about to make that exception...

View attachment 427686
Macie: I understand. Frank, i truly thank you for being there for Joanna and Me. For everyone. I truly thank you. I will be okay on the road on my own. Now that i have the means of protection i'll need. I just wish that i didn't have to leave from the group in order to find myself. But it's the only thing that i know to do. *Suddenly hugging Frank* I appreciate everything you've done. Everything.

It was then that Macie saw Tex finally finishing his light and walking back to the Salon...

It was odd that Tex wouldn't say much. He happened to be rather quiet about things. Not really speaking. Or speaking mostly brief and that'd be all...

Inside the Salon...

A Minute later...

View attachment 427706
Macie: *Looking to see Leonetta with purple hair* WOW! Leonetta! You look lovely. The color Purple truly suits you...

Macie T.: *Nods* You bet it does. She now looks like... This:
. This look is so so good on her that if she were cake... Someone could just eat her up and get a potent case of Sweet candy overload.

November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley AquaMarie AquaMarie

Joanna Barlow (102).jpg
Joanna: Macie, I don't want you to leave the group. I would rather you stay. With us... is where you belong. However... If this is what you really want. What you really feel must be done... Then... It's gonna be just that way. *Sighs* We should just talk... alone... Just between you and I. sometime... Find out where we might stand with everything.

Already this journey... has taken much from them and yet given them a lot too... They've all been going through a lot. Changes. Seen people come... and then... seen people go. Too many things gone on and it was not even through the first gym yet...

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: There's a few contests going on at around the section where there's a University and A College. A Stadium... Football Stadium. We should all make our way over there before we miss the chance to enter it. It's got a prize of 80 rare candies. and A Keystone Bracelet and a Collar for the trainer's pokemon X5 So for 5 trainers... they can have a Bracelet. And with a collar. 5 of those... as well.

Macie T.: I'm gonna be going my own way myself. Going with Macie. She is going alone as it is... Seeing that she's all by herself... it's not right. So... Leonetta, Macie, Me... as well as Tex... are going on a different path.

Don: You sure that this is what you guys want?

Macie T.: We're sure. Macie's a good person. Innocent. Seeing the world alone... shouldn't be happening. She's better than that.

Jessie: I heard that.

A Moment later... After they'd had their tearful goodbyes. As sad as it was... They took their leaves. Joanna however looked at Macie on last time and shed a tear. She happened to feel as if she was saying goodbye forever. Joanna without a second to hold off... Ran back to Macie and shockingly Kissed her. Then hugged her. Shedding a tear for farewell..

Seconds later...

Joanna, Don, Frank and Jessie went out of the Salon and made their way off...

Joanna: *Walking off and heading out* Bye Macie. Love you, Roommate.

November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Jordan Mortimer Barlow @Macie Melody Lightfoot

"No, I chose to stay away from that meeting, I didn't need to be thrust into the center of attention again like when it came to her note" she replied somewhat coldly as she took another sip of her tea

Jordan: *Sighs* I know. But darn, Charlotte. What did you think was gonna happen? You eventually were bound to take one for the team some time or another. I happen to take one for the team at times too. IT sucks... But then again... I wouldn't think of it any differently. Charlotte, If you should be mad at anyone... Be mad at the one who told you to read the note. I never had you read it. But... at that moment... you were more clear brained. clear headed and emotionally stable than they were. So... It'd only be natural for you to be put to reading the note.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan: *Sighs* I know. But darn, Charlotte. What did you think was gonna happen? You eventually were bound to take one for the team some time or another. I happen to take one for the team at times too. IT sucks... But then again... I wouldn't think of it any differently. Charlotte, If you should be mad at anyone... Be mad at the one who told you to read the note. I never had you read it. But... at that moment... you were more clear brained. clear headed and emotionally stable than they were. So... It'd only be natural for you to be put to reading the note.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"She needs to ask next time" she replied bluntly

But before Jordan could reply and older boy came up behind him and grabbed his shoulder "hey pal leave the lady alone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back