• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shawdios

It’s pronounced SHAWDIOS!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Warning to anyone who may be interested: this will be centered around Death and dark, likely triggering topics. (I will keep the specific topics concealed due to plot)

This is an idea I’ve been kicking around as a Visual novel concept, so I’m gonna try to test it out here as a Quest RP so I can get myself to actually write out something with it!

-Setting-
A modern fantasy world with various lands that vary wildly in terrain and various races and species of people inhabiting them. Ore and gem rich mountains and valleys, the expansive beach and ocean cliffsides, thick and elusive forests where people of rare races hide, flower fields and lush prairies, and the bustling cities that are inbetween.

The story will start in the mining town Harjewel and center around a cafe-bar hybrid diner named after its owners, Sugar & Spice.

-Main character-
The controllable character will be one that just moved to the town to escape the demands of those who know their species’s type of magic, and starts working at the cafe-bar a few weeks before an annual solemn event the owners and a coworker hold at the establishment.

-Plot-
The plot I will keep secret, due to the voting nature of Quest RPs. But it will involve time travel and choices that may or may not have an effect.

Do tell if you’d be interested in following along this Quest RP!​

Last edited:
i’m interested! is it ok that i’m a minor?
If you wish to read and put votes in, that’s up to you. I’m not here to police you on the content you read. But it will delve into dark topics. If you’re okay with playing something like DDLC, then you’ll be fine.

Main story thread is up, no story in it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back