• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Umbrella Academy - brotherly/sisterly shenanigans?

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hi everybody!
I am deeply craving Umbrella Academy RPs (based on the Netflix show)

EDIT: I have a small group RP going right now and I am tentatively looking for more siblings to join us SPECIFICALLY BEN. We post each about every other day, we have Klaus, Five, and Diego, if you’re interested in playing Ben for us PM me for details!

For 1x1s, I am really looking for someone to play as Diego, Five, Allison, Ben, or perhaps Dave (tbh, any canon character). But basically I want to RP as Klaus and would love to RP out some shenanigans and bonding moments ( platonic except in the case of Dave, of course).

I have one starting idea, but am definitely not married to it and would love to do some planning and plotting with you to make it into something we can both get what we want out of and have fun! EDIT: I’ve got people doing this idea with me, but now that season 2 is out there’s a ton of stuff I’d like to explore there instead!

Comment below or PM me if you are in any way interested!!

Last edited:
Hi everybody!
I am deeply craving Umbrella Academy RPs (based on the Netflix show)

EDIT: I have a small group RP going right now and we are tentatively looking for a Ben to take over so one of us isn’t doubling him. We post each about every other day, we have Klaus, Five and Diego, if you’re interested in playing Ben (or perhaps one of the other siblings??) PM me for details!

For 1x1s, I am really looking for someone to play as Diego, Five, Allison, Ben, or perhaps Dave (tbh, any canon character). But basically I want to RP as Klaus and would love to RP out some shenanigans and bonding moments ( platonic except in the case of Dave, of course).

I have one starting idea, but am definitely not married to it and would love to do some planning and plotting with you to make it into something we can both get what we want out of and have fun! EDIT: I’ve got people doing this idea with me, but now that season 2 is out there’s a ton of stuff I’d like to explore there instead!

Comment below or PM me if you are in any way interested!!
i up for umbrella if you want

If you’re still looking for a Ben, let me know. I think it would be fun to play Klaus’ and Ben’s sibling dynamic. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back