• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Ultimate Tekken Tag Tournament Steve Fox and Ling Xiaoyu

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Steve had heard of the new Ultimate King of Iron Fist Tag Tournament, he had to be there. Unfortunately, he had no way to contact hwaorang, having no one else he knew well enough to work with, he decided to go to the sign up area, and hopefully find someone there willing to partner up with him.

Xiaoyu had heard of the tournament as well and was really excited to compete, especially since Jin would compete as well. Unfortunately, Panda couldn't compete. So Xiaoyu went to the sign up area to search for a partner.

As Steve makes his way to the sign up area, he sees a familiar looking girl with pigtails heading in the same direction, he knew he had seen her somewhere but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. EllicharaTheReshiram EllicharaTheReshiram

Xiaoyu noticed Steve directly as she knew she had seen him at a tournament before. The girl had seen him fight before and thought he would maybe be a good partner but she wasn't quite sure they would be compatible.

Xiaoyu noticed Steve directly as she knew she had seen him at a tournament before. The girl had seen him fight before and thought he would maybe be a good partner but she wasn't quite sure they would be compatible.
He couldn’t get it out of his head that he had seen her somewhere, maybe she was a fan he met after one of his matches, but that didn’t seem right, he decided to talk to her to see if he could remember. “Oy miss, ‘avent we met somewhere before?”

"Of course im signing up!" Xiaoyu said, almost jumping with excitement. "But Panda didn't want to join me so I'm looking for a partner" She continued.

When Steve and Xiaoyu reach the signup area, the only thing there is a small floating tv screen with a cartoony face. “Welcome! Are you here to watch or compete!” Steve replies a little awkwardly, it’s not often he gets talked to by a TV, “uh...compete.” “Wonderful!” The TV responds, “Please state your names and fighting styles!” Steve responds “Steve Fox, Boxing.”

Xiaoyu was quite surprised and impressed upon seeing the weird machine. She responds "Xiaoyu, baguazang and piguqan"
“Names and styles recorded! STEVE FOX and XIAO-YU please enter through here!” A door shaped hole in the wall opens up. “O....kay.” Steve says before walking into the doorway, He turns to Xiaoyu “You comin’ luv?”

Once they were inside the door shut keeping them in total darkness for a few seconds, until the lights turned on, giving them a full view of a nice looking room with 2 comfy looking red chairs facing a large TV on the wall. In between the 2 chairs was a large table with with various meals and desserts sitting on it. “Heh, don’t mind if I do.” Steve took a seat and dug in.

Xiaoyu was very impressed by all the stuff. She had never had such luxuries before. "Wow, so much food! They even have all my favorite dumplings!" Xiaoyu ate some of the food, thinking it tasted very good.

Xiaoyu was very impressed by all the stuff. She had never had such luxuries before. "Wow, so much food! They even have all my favorite dumplings!" Xiaoyu ate some of the food, thinking it tasted very good.
While they ate, the large TV flared to life with the same face and voice as the little signup robot. “Welcome Tekken contestants! Allow me to properly introduce myself my name Is Yor!” Then the face on the TV goes from green to red and the voice changes to a deeper voice, along the lines of what an announcer would have “And more importantly I am Host! Welcome to the Ultimate Tekken Double-Team Tournament! I shall be your announcer in the coming battles! See you there! Take it away Yor!” The face changes back to green. “Haha wonderful! Now the rules, there are none! Both fighters from both teams fight at the same time, until both fighters from one team can fight no more! You may accomplish this any way you see fit! Make yourselves ready because your first fight begins in 1 hour!”

This made Xiaoyu a bit nervous. She had never fought in an anything goes tournament before, so this sure was scary. "N...no... R...rules?! I'm NOT prepared for that!" Xiaoyu was almost in a state of shock.

“I doubt they’ll let someone KILL ya right? sure it’ll be fine. Oh ya, before I forget, why’d ya wanna get inta this tourn’ment anyway, the money?”

Last edited:
"I actually don't care about the money at all, I don't need cash to be happy. I'm competing because I heard Jin will compete too and I also really enjoy fighting!"

“Oh? You fancy Jin do ya?” Steve figured it was some guy, “I used to come to these to figure out who I was, long story short, I found out. Now I just fight for the sake of a challenge.”

"I don't like Jin in that way at all, he's just my biggest rival and I'll do anything to beat him!" Of course, this was not the truth but she didn't trust Steve enough to tell him about her mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back