• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Ultimate prize (Multi fandom oc rp)

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to you there fine lady/Gentleman! Welcome to The Grand Arena! Yes it's called The Grand Arena deal with it. Because i think it's very cool and very "original". Anyway, on to the main discussion! Music!

Mama's squad.jpg

The Grand Arena

Welcome challengers to The Grand Arena! Where all Characters from different Fandom universes gathered to compete and win the The ultimate prize... And that is to be become canon! Have you ever had a Fandom Oc that needs or wanted to be canon so bad. Had these character(s) ever dreamed to be real and join the canon characters? Well, now they can! Whether you're a gun toting, rampaging, muscular OC from Overwatch or a completely special snowflake of Equestria of my little pony. Everyone gets a chance to compete with other known fandom universes. Including alternate universes or even just your own character that has their own. They can compete as well.

For characters that fights

Your character will fight other characters that may match yours or not. You might even make new friends if possible. Now the battles maybe fight to the death or a simple duel on who goes down first. You maybe squabbling with the god like characters but i'll make sure it stays "Super smash bros" fair.

For the characters who don't fight

What? Your Character does not fight but they are very Intelligent or good verbal play? Well that's okay! Because i have you covered! I have prepared things for you guys with the specially intelligent characters. I have prepared brain teasers, puzzle solving, riddles, even good all fashioned debates about stuff! Anything that will make your character or even you go using yer noggin.

For the "miscellaneous" characters

Hmm? Your character doesn't fall between the two categories above? Well... I guess i could give a special event just for your character and it's competitor. Whatever your talent is. Rap battles, Chess, children's card games, Etc. Anything like that goes under here.

If you have questions i will be here for you to listen to it. Let me know what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back