• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Ulitmate Race (Plot)

Are you interested in roleplaying with me?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Possibly

• Not with this plot

• Total voters

RavenMist

One Thousand Club

• So, recently I've been having really weird dreams; they've inspired me to create some roleplay around it. Feel free to read it and pm me if you're interested.

I'm also writing purely out of memory, somethings will be added just so it makes sense and to make it more interesting, etc.

For these roleplays I would say I only have a few rules;

•Try to post at least once a day, if not more. Let me know if this will be a struggle because as long as I know then there can be exceptions to this rule.

•Grammar, Spelling and stuff like that is a must. We aren't perfect and mistakes are fine but no text talk.

•I don't just want to be carrying the plot. This is a roleplay and it's not just mine. Give me ideas, tell me something you want to add. Or just do what I do and go for it without telling me. Unless it's ridiculous then I doubt I'll mind aha.

•Don't be a drag. If you don't like the roleplay, let me know and we can sort out the problem and go out separate ways. If you're still reading, comment 'Potato People' within your reply.

•Character Depth. Honestly, I'd say this wasn't important but it is. I want to be able to cry at sad things, laugh at funny things. I want to be able to understand your character and feel puzzled by them. (If it's good writing. I will.) If you're character isn't well thought out, how can you possibly bring those things.

^.^ I think that's about it. Ahah. Unless I think of more.

Hello ^.^ Your plot idea seems quite interesting to me, and I'd love to roleplay it out sometime, if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back