• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Ugly Truth

mGD0leg.png

Harajuku | Cake Shop Hope remained in her hunched position as she carefully listened to the man's words. As he talked about the job offer, a gasp escaped her mouth, which now remained slightly open from the surprise. She quickly shot up, her back straight in the chair now, a look of disbelief on her face. "A... a job? You would hire me? Really?!" Her words became increasingly drawn out, increasingly sounding more and more confused. She looked like a beaten down dog - dirty, roughed up, weak. Yet he wanted to hire her? It sounded too good to be true. Hope had witnessed too many disappointments, too much abuse and too many knockbacks to buy into luck easily. Still, she wouldn't turn this down if he was serious.

"I... Of course! But... are you sure you want me to work for your company?" Her voice took a little crack. It was more than obvious that she hadn't too good of a self-perception. Maybe, after years of being told so, she bought into being worthless. Maybe she just had low self-esteem. In any case, she didn't want this kind man to hire someone who wouldn't be to his liking. "I really want to. I-it's just... I don't really know anything... I didn't go to school or... anything, really... I just... I just don't want tto disappoint you..." A nervous smile flashed, as if she tried to downplay her shortcomings. Nervously, she leaned back, her arms wrapped around her upper-body.

Marshmallow said:

I am really sorry for the inconvenience but the group will be shut down.

You guys were awesome, so I'm honestly sorry about this!

But it went so well and all? We had a pretty decent group :/

Marshmallow said:

I am really sorry for the inconvenience but the group will be shut down.

You guys were awesome, so I'm honestly sorry about this!

It's because so few were posting regularly. (:'() If my character is interacting with someone who isn't posting, then I can't post. (:'()(:'()(:'()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back