• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The U.A Disaster: Hero High School Scandal

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Though the movement was gentle, it was still movement, something Magenta hadn't been able to accomplish in several days. Just the shock of being moved was enough to force Magenta to wake up. She did not want, nor need any more attention on her,, especially if Nitropalm was here, Magenta bit her tongue to keep from screaming as Elizabeth propped her up with her head and back resting against the cool metal of the back wall. Magenta's skin, or what was left of it was hot and drenched with a cold sweat. Laying back in a resting position gave her a feeling that Magenta could only liken to putting glass in a blender and letting it rip. She couldn't help but smile through the pain, listening to Elizabeth trying to pep talk her. She had to take a second to garner enough energy to speak, "I guess... if it had to be anyone to find me.... i would have hoped it would be you." She said with a spice of wit behind her miserable tone of voice. But it was quiet, raspy and full of exhaustion. It lacked so much of what made Magenta who she was. Perhaps this was survivor syndrome. The feeling of being safe after a massive trauma which led the survivor to die before treatment. Magenta would fight it for her friends sake.

She opened her eyes, and why was Elizabeth upside down? Oh god now there was two of her. She blinked and quickly shut her eyes again, trying to set her head straight before opening them again. She reached up and tugged down her damaged scalemale, showing the burn around her neck was in the shape of a hand. The indent of the thumb and fingers very pronounced around her slender throat. She tried to remind herself of the relief she felt at first seeing Elizabeth. Seeing her hesitation now, trying to decide what was right. Maggie would accept either decision whether it was to find someway to save Magenta or to go to the authorities. But there was no time for those thoughts like Elizabeth said. It did feel good to have someone listen... her mind drifted as the bubbles and dizziness took hold again. She was out for a few minutes trying to come up with the happy thought she needed.

ChicLady stood before her. A beautiful confident older woman with very chicken like features. Feathers grew from her skin in sunset reds and golds, her eyes were a piercing auburn and her hair was often slicked back and looked like down feathers stuffed in a pillow. She was tall but curvy and had a polished golden beak which peaked up over her brow line and smoothed against her skin flawlessly. She was well loved by the public and so giving. As a retiree, ChicLady founded the community garden and a few parks around town. She enjoyed being around children, often tutoring at the school and subbing for ill or injured teachers. She had a special fondness for them, especially Magenta. "Why dont you come live with me, Maggie? I'll take care of all the paper work. I'm not a huge fan of the way your new foster family is treating you." She said pouring fresh tea into a blue chipped mug on the coffee table. She placed the milk and sugar jars down in front of Maggie and took a seat next to her.

"They're not all bad! Plus they're family friends. If i have to do a few chores and baby sit after school to help out I don't mind.. taking in a teenager can't be easy. Especially one that..." she paused unable to remind herself yet of them. "I don't want to bother you anyway Miss. J." Magenta said stirring her tea.

"Magenta Pauline Parker." ChicLady had said, hand on hip, stern voice and all, Very mom-like. "you will never be a bother to me. Not ever." She caressed Maggie's cheek with a few gentle feathered fingers. "I adore you always. Please come over when ever you're in need. My door is always open to you. You deserve so much more than you know. Think about it okay?" She and even given her a key, one that rested below her hero suit against her chest. Near her heart.

She stirred enough to do as she had intended, she pulled the key from beneath her suit and held it tightly. She remember that dear sweet woman. Her very best friend. The love between them and focused to the best of her ability. It was so hard not to feel sad at the the loss of Mrs. J. Magenta blamed herself for her death, after all, if she hadnt run to Mrs. J After her fight with Hirota... she'd probably still be alive. But Magenta thought of the moments before then. Seeing the official adoption papers a few days before ChicLadys death.. the tears that flowed then. A slow stream of dazzling gold drizzled down her cheek, with a soft hiss, like water on a hot stove, the canal where the acid burned through her skin began to heal. She reached up and brushed a few Teears onto her finger before the happy thought dried up and applied it to her worst injury. Lifting her scalemale she revealed an ungodly wound at her left side. Colors of harsh reds, blues, purples and yellows stained the surrounding skin as thought it were a canvas of an unforgiving artist. It all circled around a serious burn above her rib cage. It looked as though she had been punched several times but this had to be a finishing move. Four thick lines etched into her skin, and above them four deep circular indents. She would have had to have been punched or hit by some super heated item... but in all reality it looked to be in the shape of a fist. Several deep blisters had since burst leaving several areas of pinkish white to show through... yep... that was bone... now wonder there was so much blood. Magenta woundered how she had managed to survive so long. She wiped the tears there but it didn't do much to help. The quiet hiss returned and this time a new sound, popping and cracking. She replaced her hand there to offer the support she needed.

"Mr. Hirota..." she said weakly, "he's been watching us... studying us... he came to me at the beginning of the year... tried to get me to... to feel angry towards the.... the person who took my parents... from me. Wanted me to have my revenge. But... I refused. He told me later that he could do wonderful..." she paused feeling a particular unpleasant shock of pain as her tears did what they needed to. Her hands shook as she braced, but she couldn't even clench her raw burnt hands. When the moment passed she took a steady breath, unable to draw in much. "Wonderful things for me... if I would let him teach me... he gave me private lessons... tried to get me to do.... less than heroic things... stealing for a start... I told him no and reported him.... but Nezu... He... he's not being himself... he said I misunderstood Hirotas lesson." Oh god here came the dizziness again, she clung to the key tightly, "Hirota started failing me after that.... giving me detention. Extra lessons were spent... Trying to convince me... he... threatened to harm other... students if I kept reporting him... so i... I let him take it out on me.... fixate on me. It was the only way.... he wants you. But he doesnt... know how to get in your head..." Magenta felt hot bile rising in her throat. She tried to swallow but the taste of blood overwhelmed her. She fell forward covering her mouth with her hand. If she was going to die...she was going to finish her damn story.

"I... tried to keep his attention off you... off the other students..." she said after a few minutes of composing her self and keeping herself from spewing the contents of her should be empty stomach. "Nezu agreed to expel me after a disciplinary hearing regarding my grades and.. my detention slips... i... was in the training ground crying... was so strong... I couldn't fight.. I refused... until I had to... and Hirota came out.... he tried to engage me in a fight.... i... I tried to get another teacher... Nezu, anyone... a Hero but... he wasn't alone....” She pulled the key off from around her neck and shakily handed it to Elizabeth. “I... managed to get his clip board... I.. collasped the training ground to cause a distraction... and I hid until I could get further... f-further away. ChicLady.... she found me. Took me home to help...the clip board... its there.... plans... notes.... Hidden beneath the floor boards.... We..... we had proof... Elizabeth.... if you can't believe... anything i've just said... please know.... I loved her. She was going to.... going to adopt me... I.... I could never hurt her.... please believe me.”

Just as she said her last sentence, she recognized another face enter her little hide out. She couldn't help but smile. “H-....Hinata.... a sight for sore.... everything.” Yes. That was a joke. Magenta leaned back onto the wall. She would do her best to stay awake. Elizabeth looked so conflicted, Hinata.... worried. “Please.... if you turn me in...” She said her voice weaker than before, “Please dont' turn me over to him... not to Nitropalm..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls quickly took off after Ugumori. No one stole from them, training or not. Halle glided through the air with serious acrobatic ability. Jumping from pile to pile using her natural flexible quirk to increase her speed. She could jump high and land without consequence.

Kokoshi had formed several strong storm clouds above her creating wind but not rain. This gave her a sight advantage as it blew the fog away and gave her an extra ten feet of sight, but it also created a wind tunnel so it limited her hearing.

Halle landed and looked around, "come on out sunshine. You're not the dummy we want." Halle was well known for bullying. Especially of Ugumori and Michael. Magenta had stood up to her on most occasions and would likely say something feisty to her along the lines of 'Be careful who you're calling a dummy, you two are the ones with your hands constantly up each other's rear ends!'

Last edited:
Elizabeth's mouth opened slightly. She was the girl who started in her second year. The new kid. She was sure that Maggie didn't really mean it--she was friends with everybody--but to hear she trusted her still felt good to hear. Elizabeth was used to being feared more than trusted, especially when people saw what her quirk could do. As Magenta tried to conjure up a happy thought, Elizabeth did her best to be...comforting. Unfortunately emotions weren't exactly her strong suit. She was good at calming civilians because she could be unflappable, but she was not warm and fuzzy. She tried her best, hesitantly petting Magenta's hair a few times until a breath of relief escaped her at the sight of her classmate's golden tears.

Magenta spoke again. It sounded so unbelievable. But in some way, didn't it make sense? From what she'd heard, Magenta placed top five in the Sports Festival first year. And during the provisional exam Magenta had done very, very well--not the performance of someone failing and needing hours of private lessons. Then again, wasn't losing her parents just as likely, even more, of a reason? Occam's Razor still dictated Magenta was lying.

But what she said about Hirota-sensei...comments he made during their lessons that had seemed insignificant suddenly took on deeper meaning. More sinister meaning. Asking her how she felt about her quirk, if she ever resented the way people pushed her away out of fear, if it was ever hard for her to control her emotions, asking how she coped with her father being deployed. Things she had thought were signs of him caring for her. Or maybe probing for cracks in the armor she'd built up. She silently thanked her parents for her upbringing. Her military soldier attitude seemed to have come in handy when she didn't even realize it.

No one could get in her head. Nobody. If she let people get in her head, they could die.

When Magenta told her about the clipboard, Elizabeth's mind was made up. She took a deep breath.

"Well, if I don't believe you, there's one way to find out," she said. "I guess I'm just going to..." She swallowed. She was not a rule breaker. Her stomach was tying in a painful knot. "...check out your story." She swallowed. "But first we need to figure out what we're doing with--"

A huge crash made her stop, and she looked to see Hinata at the entrance.

Well. This was a development. Knowing Hinata...he was loud. And brash. And she probably only had a few seconds before he started drying to drown them with rain or something...

"Come here!" Elizabeth hissed, grabbing Hinata and pulling him inside. To anyone who may have been observing...Hirota-sensei for instance...it looked like Elizabeth had ambushed him to try and get at his treasure chest.

Elizabeth wasn't dumb. She knew there were cameras. Her ears picked up their faint hum, and before the fog had rolled in she could catch their lenses glint in the sun--

Fog.

Fog.

Elizabeth was clutching Hinata by his shirt, teeth bared. Her eyes were wide with panic as they flitted between him and Magenta.

"Hinata," she said, "I'm...not going to threaten to bite your face off, but I strongly suggest you listen to me," she said. "I know I'm the new kid compared to the rest of the class. But you've known me long enough that I hope you trust me." She looked back at Maggie. "She said some stuff, and I believe her. I can fill you in later, maybe once she's well enough to explain it all again. But the short end of it is that we can't bring her to Hirota-sensei, we can't trust Hirota-sensei, and you can not tell anyone else we found her. I promise, I will tell you everything, but I need you to help me first. Time is...kinda of the essence."

She swallowed. "Can you make more fog? Like, way more fog? I need enough that it fogs up all the cameras. I need enough that no one will see me get Maggie out of here."

Elizabeth knew she was asking Hinata for a lot. But it was the only thing she could think of. At least it wasn't Halle or Kokoshi that had found her. Then she would have been dead. With Hinata...there was a chance. He was always kind of dramatic, so maybe he'd be onboard with getting in the middle of a secret conspiracy.

tumblr_nv9crqevNm1r5n34uo1_540.png
Looks like Ugumori got away for now and as expected the villains were right behind him. Though Halle and Kokoshi were the ones to follow him, for a second the thought that Hinata might be hinding, but he figured that wasn't the pirates style.

"come on out sunshine. You're not the dummy we want," one of them called out though Ugu recognized it as Halle. She always "bullied" him, but most of the time Ugu ignored her. He didn't really understand why she did, msybe she had some crush on him? Either way he didn't give Halle much though, Ugu was more into the hard working and kind girls.

But Ugu had to worry about the two annoying girls who wanted his dummy. Peeking over the pile of garbage that he was taking shelter behind Ugu got a good scope of them. "Stay here little buddy," Ugu told his dummy as he propped it up in a sitting position. Now with that done Ugu surveyed his surroundings for anything he could use, but it was all just loose garbage and trash bags.... wait....

Grabbing one of the bags, it was still damp thanks to Hinata's rain and that just made the unholy concoction of waste inside it smell even worse, but luckily for Ugu his facemask blocked out some of the smell, but either way he shouldn't be the one worrying about the smell...

Popping out from his hiding spot Ugu ran twords them, stinky garbage bag in hand. In one swift movement Ugu threw the bag at Kokoshi, knowing very well that Halle would have dodged it with her acrobatic ability. If it hit then he'd probably have to appologize later, but Ugumori was here to win, and now he had a small window to take Halle on.

Hinata was about to reply to Magenta, looking over her hurt form, these wounds.. they were definitely from the fight, to think she had survived this long, they were gone for so long to! if she was going to die form them she would've done it a long time ago... Perhaps he would've apologized at that moment for not helping her before all this occurred, maybe he could've done something to stop her from going on whatever path she did... or at least he would understand why more so then he did now... But the why part..

Thats what had to be why Elisabeth grabbed him and made him sound like a goose being grabbed by the neck mid honk.

But right now she stared at Liz as she spoke to him, rattling out her plan and this weird "Please don't tell anybody about this supposed traitor and help me so I can get her outta here and don't trust our kinda sketchy strict teacher plz thanks." thing she has kinda dropped on him in the matter of a few breaths. His medical mask was hiding his agape mouth, but the young man nodded. "...Alright sure, ain't nothing better than a turncoat villain turning good eh? But you gotta give me an explanation and a half once we get her outta- Jesus christ your gonna move her like that? Bloody hell give me a second." he tore off Elisabeth and walked towards Magenta utilizing what training he got from the victim recovery training, thank god for that shit or he woulda failed the test hardcore.

"Alright, stay calm and lemme see that leg, this will sting for a sec but I got it from the support center, so yea know thats gonna be good." The young man pulled out his bag and rummaged around within it for a moment, pulling out a spray can-like object. "Props for making a cast, but this is far from sanitary, luckily this sucker sanitizes and is a anticoagulen." he went slowly and sprayed the slightly sitning concoction upon the wounded leg then looked upon the burn wounds. "Shit... Your definitely gonna need a doctor... But I got some burn stuff around... Just hold on alright?" he put a hand on her unburned shoulder to keep her steady before spraying the burns. it wouldn't heal it, but god damn if he left this wound to get infected.. or more than it already has.

Next he pulled out the gauze and cream to treat burns, every first aid kit should have the stuff, burns are.. More common these days, what with fire breathers and such around. "Elizabeth, apply the gauze and cream to the burns, and wrap up her leg while your at it. I'm gonna make damn well certain she ain't spotted.. I don't know what happened here but.. Man... Mr.Hirota... Oh, take this to to wrap her in." he started towards the entrance and handed the stuff to Elisabeth, then drapped his coat over Elizabeth's shoulder. He thought about these wounds... She was leagues beneath him as a hero, but to do that was... he could've easily just tried to knock her out or something but that... that wound was a kill shot, one that came form a man who didn't care at all for the target.

It was a strike to kill.

"But after this, I'm getting a big ol' rundown of whats going on yea hear?" he started to engage his quirk once more splitting a small peephole in the clouds for him to collect more, spotting a good three more to add to his one piddly one, which was a bit dry after all the rain but still chuggin along(thanks Mr.Cloud) he combined them all into a gigantic cumulonimbus cloud, or as some might call it, a thunderhead. he continued to mess with the cloud above, letting the charge build up within as it darkened. This was his max.. but if he got it right, those camera would short easily, will give the others a hell of a shock but...

Well these two should be safe, this place was gonna turn into one hell of a shocking battleground, this was his max size cloud, so it was gonna be a god damn doosey... "When your ready I'm gonna bring this sucker down, stay outta puddles and watch for sparks. not everyday you fight in a thunderhead.. unless your me!"

Last edited:
For a second time in the day. Magenta watched conflict wash over a friends face. It was difficult to witness. Regardless, Hinata wanted to help and she didn't argue. The sting of the healing spray and salves would be nothing compared to the pain she'd been living with for the last few weeks. Emotional or other wise. She was positive they must have been told some seriously horrid things about her in the time since the incident at the school. She wished she could explain to Hinata the way she had with Elizabeth, but if it had to wait. Just the fact they were willing to get her out of this trash heap... to help her... even though they had likely been told to stay far away from her almost gave her enough energy to cry happily. She gave Hinata a thumbs up and forced a smile. She couldn't give him much more of an explanation but...

"H-hinata..." She pointed to herself, "H-hero." She had raised an eye brow to say this and added a toothy smile. "Not... an evil... bone... in... b-body." Where did this energy come from? Showing off would do her no good but to exhaust her. But... how dearly she missed these people. Magenta pointed to the severe injury on her left side, "Nitropalm... Plus... ultra... move." They'd all seen him use it to encourage them to develop their plus ultra moves. He heated his fist to ungodly temperatures and when he punched, the heat caused a small explosion on impact, like an erupting volcano. Magma Pulse. Magenta had been lucky enough to have had a wall between her and his fist so she hadn't taken the full hit. But maybe he'd remember indent his knuckles and fingers had left in the wall after wards. The burn pattern that it left behind.

Magenta gave him another thumbs up. Thanking him for his help with a nod. Oh boy the dizziness was back. Magenta wanted to fervently to hurl and get it out of her system. She couldn't even take a deep breath to quell it and balance her system.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An angry sound, somewhere between a growl and a scream, echoed through the air as the bag tossed by Ugumori slammed it's target. Kokoshi fell backwards landing hard on a pile of mushy news paper and mud. The smell was horrendous. She wretched and dry heaved, pushing the bag off her, buy it had practically exploded as it hit her covering her in weeks old rotting food, paper towels and other refuse.

Koko jumped up and quickly started brushing herself off leaving her dummies unattended. "OH! MY! GOD! UGUMORI I WILL FRIGGIN KILL YOU!" She howled like a mad woman but instead she knelt down and violently began to throw up. She was covered in garbage head to two.

"Chemical warfare ey, Sunshine?!" Halle said in a sing song voice. She did one last flip over the pile from where the trash bag came from. "Now thats, cold."

Last edited:
Elizabeth's jaw practically dropped when Hinata was so quick to believe her. And not even just quick to believe her, but also quick to perform very effective first aid. She had seriously underestimated him. He'd gone from 'annoying pirate boy' to 'knight in shining eyepatch' pretty quickly, as far as Elizabeth was concerned.

"Hinata...thank you," Elizabeth said. "I honestly can't thank you enough for this."

As he went to work, Elizabeth nodded curtly as her friend explained. Honestly, it was a small miracle Magenta had survived as long as she did...when Hinata moved, Elizabeth went to work, applying the cream and gauze as gently as she could.

"Magenta, I don't suppose you have any secret hideouts or doctor friends we could call on for help?" She whispered, taking care of her. How was she going to help Magenta? She could get her out of the training grounds...what then? She couldn't walk. Magenta could barely speak. How was she going to drag a half dead girl with purple hair and scale mail armor around without anyone noticing? And one wanted for murder, besides?

For a brief moment she considered pretending Magenta had kidnapped her if they got caught, but considering her present condition, that didn't seem plausible.

"Okay...plan...plan..." Elizabeth walked toward the back of the hideout. She started digging, looking back at Magenta. "We'll go out the back way," she said. Once she had dug out a hole big enough for them to crawl through, Elizabeth turned back. It might have been faster if she dragged her Full Wolf, but she couldn't risk a lapse of instincts. She still wasn't totally in control of herself, and Magenta wasn't able to fight back if something happened. She walked back to Magenta. She knew Hinata said to wrap her in the coat, but she laid it on the ground.

"I'm going to move you again...sorry, Maggie," Elizabeth said. She tried her best to maneuver her until she was laying on the coat, grabbing a fistful of the material. "Once I drag you out I'll pick you up...hopefully that'll be more comfortable...and my quirk makes me strong enough, it shouldn't be too hard."

She swallowed. Now or never. Elizabeth wanted to be a search-and-rescue hero...well, here it was. Her first real rescue mission. She looked back outside.

"Go ahead, Hinata!" She shouted, getting ready to pull. She tried to channel some of her dad. She was a soldier. This was a mission. She couldn't afford to think about all the ways this was almost certainly going to go wrong. "We're going out the back entrance--if you can, meet us there!"

tumblr_oieae08G941qjcokeo2_540.jpg
Watching the aftermath of the flying trash bag Ugumori couldn't help but to feel a little guilty for Koko. He didn't mean for that to work so well, but he still felt bad for doing that to Koko. Maybe in the future he should take her out to ice cream as an apology, but for now he had to worry about little Ms. valley girl.

"You know what they say, one man's trash is another man's projectile," he replied showing off some wit. With Koko out of commission for god knows how long Ugu had a good chance at taking down Halle. Capturing the villains should lead to an easy victory, granted Ugu had to find Hinata too. "Also if you keep calling me sunshine I might get the impression that you're hitting on me," he continued, flashing her a sly little smirk. Taunting her should hopefully provoke her to attack which would be helpful for Ugu. His plan is to restrain her and then help Koko get some of the garbage off of her.

Hinata gave magenta a thumbs up "And I know it, lets talk more about this when yea ain't all hurt." the young man rose his fist up to the sky and brought it heavily down to the earth, sending the immence cloud down upon the dump, charging the air with sparks electricity and outright covering the place in dark chilling fog. it went beyond the normal white out, dark shapes flickered amongst it all as light lit up the way only occasionally, nearly blocking out the sun.

"Sorry ugu my man, got a job to do... Wait.. is this gonna give me more points with Hirota? Kinda disrupting a hero's quirk- Shit Liz lets go!" Hinata motioned before lifting up his chest. "I'll head around, see if I can draw attention somehow, just keep moving and I'll head your way!" he began to swirl the cloud to his likeing, causing the lightning to spark across the area, imapcting piles of trash and sending them skyward in massive displays as he fired more water jets, letting the fact he was in his element fully come to his advantage.

the more movement he makes here, the more they will focus on him and the things going on, and the less they will watch whatever cameras are still watching despite the fog and electricity. Nonetheless, he was still makeing an impressive show of it, it was like he was fighting a certain werewolf.

he just hoped they didn't get caught by anything while they were leaving..

With one more strike of lightning the dump, despite the rain earlier started to.. Kinda catch fire...

Hinata blinked for a few moments, silently remembering the fact that this was, indeed, garbage and garbage is typically flamable. he was certain nobody would be stupid enough to throw away anything explosive right?

but boy, was he wrong, as the last lightning bolt has struck a couple propane tanks that were simply left there by a careless civilian, the rising sound of screeching gas filled the air, giving the young man just long enough to get the duck outta dodge before the explosion occured, filling the sky with the remnants of another cloud, but this time smoke and.. well.. Useless to the now slightly rattled Hinata, who was rolling down a garbage mountain towards the back exit, treasure chest still in hand.

However the explosion did open up a large area of the fog, largely due to Hinata's large lapse of concentration, the hole was right nearby a certain group of other villains and a hero.

Magenta laid calmly on Hinatas jacket. It was much more soft than the dirt she'd become accustumed to over the last few days. She wondered how long it had been since the incident at the school, she had to focus and remember. She needed to stay awake. But what was next? She didn't want Elizabeth to give up her chance to become a licensed hero.. and Magenta was fully aware she wouldn't last much longer, "Elizabeth... recovery girl." Perhaps recovery girl would be willing to sit down and listen. Shed spent many years helping hero's and students, she never saw her as rash or quick to judge. It was the best she could think of given the circumstances.

As they were given the cue to go, Magenta found consciousness even harder to grab, Elizabeth was trying to be so gentle, but the ground was uneven. Every bump, every discarded item buried but protruding through the surface caused Magenta a hellish amount of pain. She tried not to think about it. Instead she wanted to think about the relief she felt. She considered herself so lucky to have the friends she did, and she was determined to survive long enough to make sure they were thanked properly.

She hit another bump and was just unable to keep herself from fainting. To many stars, far too much movement, her tired eyes closed and she drifted off, hoping she'd wake up to something better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Hirota gazed suspiciously over Hinatas over use of power. He would most definitely gain the upper hand if he hadn't already had it to begin with. He was quite interested to see the end game but... something wasn't quite right. He readjusted his glasses, trying to find Miss Sharp, she was still evading the cameras. But how? Where was She? Something was very off about this. He 'hmm'd to himself in thought, jotting down a few notes. Then came the explosion... seeing a few fast flying pieces of this and that, he grabbed a tight hold of Miss Evergreen and with a free hand, used a quick burst of ultra heated air from his palm to given them lift off placing them behind the bus and out of harms way. That was a deduction and a detention for Mr. Shimizu. He needed to learn to control his ability more. Distraction never helped any hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halle was fired up and ready to go, her pompoms grew into long slithery tendrils, and grew into her skin She grinned, "Don't flatter yourself. You might have gotten a head over Kokoshi. But you won't pull one over on me!" She hissed, bouncing from leg to leg, her dummies hanging from various tendrils high above them.

Kokoshi in the mean time had produced a bevy rainshower over her to wash her self off. Something that caught Halle's attention as The clouds dropped down. Her eyes widened. "Oh my god." Her tendrils retracted and a fear washed over her. "Koko! Stop! Get out from under your rain cloud!" She rushed passed Ugu and tackled the hell out of Kokoshi as the lightning began to reign over the skies.

As soon as Hinata said 'let's go,' Elizabeth took off, sprinting out of the hideout. She turned when Magenta said something about seeing Recovery Girl. "But you said Nezu wasn't even--crap." She had passed out, but Elizabeth could still hear her breathing. She bent down to gently pick her up, hugging Magenta close to her chest like she was cradling a baby. Thank God for wolf strength.

There were loud BOOMS of lightning, that made Liz wince. She couldn't even cover her ears to help herself. Canines and lightning did not mix. The sound was like piercing her eardrums with little needles everytime there was a thunder boom.

And then, because of course, Hinata wouldn't just stop there, the propane tanks exploded. Elizabeth yelped at the loud BOOM! And stumbled, almost dropping Magenta in the process, but she pressed on and kept running. She could see the back exit in sight, and stopped. She could feel her necklace burn against her skin, adrenaline making her quirk beg her to flare up, but she couldn't let it. She'd have to borrow some of Hinata's burn cream later, when she had calmed down. Elizabeth looked up, seeing Hinata rolling down a garbage heap, all of the extra moisture making the smell of trash so pungent as to practically singe the inside of her nose. She coughed.

"Oh God," she gagged, "this is...really bad. We got to get out of here." Elizabeth managed to say. She walked toward Hinata, slowly, teeth gritting from all of the sensory overload she was experiencing. Between the silver burning her, the smell, and the noise, she was in pretty bad shape. "Okay...Hinata, do you really need to bring the treasure--"

Wait. Elizabeth looked down at Maggie, still held in her arms.

"--actually, Hinata, is there anything in that chest? We can hide Maggie in the chest. We can't walk around with her in plain sight like this."

Was it still pretty conspicuous to lug around a treasure chest? Most definitely. But at least Hinata was a pirate hero. They could blame it on aesthetic.

HJD1nOmz_400x400.jpeg
Looks like things were heating up, a blue flame-like energy enveloped Ugumori's hands as he was prepared for a fight. Or maybe not... In an instant Halle went from ready to murder Ugu to a face full of worry. At first Ugu was on guard, just in case Halle was trying to pull something on him, but when she rushed past Ugu he became even more confused.

"Koko! Stop! Get out from under your rain cloud!" Halle yelled before tackling Koko from under her cloud, and again Ugu was even more confused. That's when he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, quickly shooting his eyes above him to see the lighting bellowing above them blocking out any access to light. "Oh shit," Ugu blurted out, and he looked at the two girls. With Koko covered in water and Halle being basically on top of her, it would definitely be bad if they go struck by lightning. At that time a lightning strike caught fire near them and Ugu quickly formed a dome around the two girls to shield them from any more strikes, and around his feet another dome started to form, but....

BOOM!

The explosion came without warning, and looking over at the explosion Ugu didn't see much of it as in an instant Ugumori woke up flat on his back. Confused Ugumori felt a warm liquid run down his face, he then reached and felt what seemed like the source of the fluid. Feeling a sharp jolt of pain Ugu quickly pulled his hand away, noticing the blood on his fingertips. Now realizing what happened Ugu figured that a piece of debris from the explosion must of struck him in the head, knocking him out and mostly likely giving him a concussion as Ugu could already feel a headache forming. From the looks of it Ugumori's shield protected Halle and Koko from any harm, but it was hard to tell since his vision was slightly blurred.

Hinata had finished rolling, and already liz was trying to talk to him about the plan, his ears were ringing, he was cut up, and he was pretty certain he may of accidentally maybe hurt somebody else with that big boom. granted, she was right to keep on track, but could she at least wait until he recovered? Apparrently not, as she was now going on about his treasure chest...

Honestly, it was a good idea.

A little tiny bit unsanitary but still.

"Alright, alright lemme just, lemme just get up." the young man peeled himself off the ground and opened up the chest, putting the midnight pin up right at the bottom of the pile(Even in time of trouble, a man must always stick to his values) and pushed most of the things to the side for a human shaped hole, which of course meant he had to get rid of the mannequins but more important things had to happen.

He motioned to Elizabeth and together they managed to get magenta safely into the treasure chest. "Alright, help me pick her up, problem is we don't have quick and easy transport.. So we're likely gonna need to improvise or yea know, navigate ourselves back to the school, find a way into the nurse's office." he looked himself over for wounds and shrugged. "I'll.. think of something to get us into there without issue, We.. also gotta get there before they know we're gone and start lookin... And make a good enough excuse... Hmm..." Hinata snapped as an idea came to mind. "Got it, better we get there now, trust me, your just gotta follow me when it comes down to this okay? it may suck abit but you JUST gotta follow me lead when we get to U.A. Also the storm is probably gonna end soon, best we hurry, don't wanna risk hurting the others."

Little did he know.

The young man lifted his end and waited for Elisabeth to pick up her side before setting the pace for their travel, or perhaps leaving it to her if shes strong enough to do it. All he knew was, his plan to get to the infirmary was gonna hurt, bad, but it was the best type of explanation he could gather. Plus, he knew it'd work, Granny loved him! Kinda, well, she didn't treat him any different than any other... sooo......

That state of being Magenta found herself in was a strange one. It wasnt total unconsciousness but somewhere inbetween reality and dreaming. She still felt pain, still heard noise and voices, she still understood what was happening to and around her but her mind had reached a point where it had to shut down. Her ability to stay completely awake was shot. She wanted to tell Elizabeth it would work out some how. Of course she was afraid that recovery girl would be the same as all the others, but she also understood she put alot on Liz's shoulders.

She trusted these two more so than any other students in the class. She had to admit though, she missed the others. Ugumori had a habit of making her smile. Hinata made her laugh, Elizabeth had her competitive side awake and alive, in a healthy way. She wanted to stay alive. It's how she had survived so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the chaos settled Mr. Hirota decided it was time to storm the field. With gentle bursts of semi heated air he cleared the field and dissipated the fog. It took him little time to find the two girls and Mr. Renzo. With a heavy sigh, Mr. Hirota marked something down in blue on his clipboard and knelt to examine Ugumori's injuries. "Clever use of your ultra violet shield Mr. Renzo. But it appears we still have weaknesses to work out. This requires extra healing." He looked at the two girls.

"Miss Hubburd. Although I am glad to see you drop your evil intentions to rescue a fellow hero, the both of you should thank mr. Renzo for protecting you from harm. The both of you will find Mr. Shimizu and Miss Sharp and return to the campus before curfew."

The two girls scrambled to their feet, thanked Ugumori quietly and took off into the fog looking quite dejected.

Mr. Hirota gripped Ugumori's arm and walked him back to the bus, sitting him in the front most seat. He found a first aid kid and appliedseveral sprays as well as gauze. "Apply pressure. We're going to make a visit to Recovery girl. " He ordered Miss Evergreen to head back to campus with haste, but not enough to damage her car or public/private property and along they went back towards campus.

Ten minutes came and went extremely slowly. Especially being alone in the bus with Mr. Hirota. But once there, Mr. Hirota sighed and looked at Ugumori. "You got it from here, or would you prefer I take you in?" He said. They were right outside the infirmary. No more than a few stepa.

Last edited:
Elizabeth couldn't help but blink, blankly, when Hinata told her he had a plan. She was a little wary to trust his plan, but...he'd been incredibly helpful so far. She wouldn't have expected him to give really good first aid, either. So hey. Maybe the plan would be good? She grabbed her end of the treasure chest and they both started moving.

"Um...okay," Elizabeth said, "I should probably tell you what I know. That'll help me too, since I haven't had a lot of time to...process this." Elizabeth could hold her chest easily with one hand, counting on her fingers with the other. "Assuming we are both working from the premise that we can trust what Magenta has said...and I think we can...one, we know that Magenta is actually innocent." She nodded to herself. "Two. According to Magenta, Hirota-sensei is actually a villain. Three. He is using his position to find and recruit students. Four. He tried to recruit Magenta and she refused. Five. Magenta tried to tell a teacher, but they didn't believe her." She gulped. "Six, she...let him fixate on her so that he wouldn't try and do the same to any of us. Seven...um...ChicLady hid proof of him being evil under the floorboards of her house. That's, uh...all I have."

She didn't smile often, but at this point she flashed a sheepish one in his direction. "I would ask if you had any questions, but that's pretty much all Magenta told me. She was a little fuzzy on details." Elizabeth swallowed. They were going too slowly. They really, really needed to find a way to travel. "Do you, uh...think that if we took a bus we'd be too...conspicuous...?"

She knew the answer, but she was all out of ideas.

"...Well shit guess i really do owe her.." Hinata stopped for a second before perking up again. "WAIT! I have a better plan than a bus, Mr.Hirota's new assistant has a car, if we have a big enough emergency. Might have to speed up the "get into the infirmary plan" but still, thats just how it goes." the young man began to lead the group back, he wasn't fully certain of just how to take in this new info, or to believe it fully, but following through was a better shot than anything in truth.

Last thing they needed was to start a shouting match now of all times.

Looking towards the group, the box and Elisabeth he nodded, it was now or never.

"Alright, to get into charlette's car." he paused to watch the bus leaving and the woman lingering abit. "We need a suitable reason to be RUSHEd to the infirmary.. So... Liz... Gonna need yea to bite me really, really hard on the shoulder. Like really hard, draw blood but.. Don't go breaking everything alright? or maybe just cut me with your claws? i don't know but we don't got much time."

Kokoshi and Halle were both soaked and completely filthy, their hero suites caked with mud and other various substances from having been on the ground and in Koko's position, having had a bag of soaking garbage thrown at her. Koko had been fortunate to design her suit in such a way that it was weather proofed, so unlike Halle, only her face was unprotected from the grim. Kokoshi still felt quite queasy, not just from the stench and taste in her mouth but at the site of seeing Ugumori bleeding quite profusely. She shuddered to think how he could have been killed by the the situation Hinata had placed them in, and promised to kick his butt if he didn't have a good reason for putting them all in danger like that. After all, had it not been for Ugumori, she and Halle would have also certainly been severely injured. First she had to figure out how to find him, and could have slapped herself for not thinking of it sooner. Koko unzipped a pocket on her leg and pulled out a ziplock bag packed cellphone. Having known Hinata... and herself... she was aware that someone was always risking getting wet in a fight.

“What are you doing?” Halle hissed, squeezing out her hair and tying it back with a strand of her Pompom. Kokoshi sighed as she texted away. “Texting Ugumori. Imagine being alone for that whole ride back to school with Mr. Hirota. While injured non-the-less. Getting hurt like that... pretty much punishment enough for what he did.” She said, sending him a message which read;

Hey, hope you're gonna be okay. I'm fine. No hard feelings. Let me know if you need anything. -Koko

Kokoshi had always been careful to have her classmates numbers, a lesson she learned from her predecessors. You never knew when you needed a hand. She may not like her classmates, but she understood she could rely on them. She started a group text as well pinging it out to the entirety of the left over class.

FYI – Ugumori got injured pretty bad in the explosion. I think he got hit with shrapnel in the back of his head.... He was bleeding a lot so Hirota took him to the infirmary to get looked at. Where are you guys?

She sent that text and waited a moment for no answer.

Hinata, do you need help carrying your treasure chest or something? Hirota ordered us to get back to the school before curfew. Not sure, but there looks to be a car and a school official at the entrance. Maybe they'll take us back to school?

Again she waited a few minutes and sighed heavily. “What is the point of cell phones if they aren't going to look at them.” She said in frustration. She and Halle connected eyes and shrugged simultaneously.

“But we are responsible for getting them and bringing them back. According to Hirota. And I'm not wasting more time than I have to. The Salon closes at five, and I do not plan on missing it, my hair is ruined.” Halle said was a sting of primal anger behind every word. She hopped, skipped and flipped her way up to a tall pile. Her pompoms wrapped around her hands, growing into her skin and began to take shape into a blow horn, complete with a large U.A Logo.

“Hinata Shimizu, Elizabeth Sharp. Check your phones. Give me an A, Give me an S, Give me another A Give me a P! Whats the spell!? ASAP!”

She looked back at Kokoshi and shrugged again, basically giving it the good old “That's the best I could do” Look, and hopped back down.

Kokoshi headed back towards the entrance with Halle in tow, she had heard that Mr. Hirota might have a new teaching assistant, but boy that was quick. Perhaps she could help them get back. She wanted to make sure Ugumori was alright. Of course, he would be though, Recovery girl was the best there was when it came to the healing touch... But if Magenta was here... She shook off the thought of the girl who betrayed everyone. Healing ability or not, she used her power to be an actual villian. Kokoshi clenched her fist as she walked, relaxing it to offer a wave to Miss Evergreen.

"Are you a school official?? We could really use some help finding our other classmates and getting back to school. Can you help us?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mr. Renzo? Hey.” Mr. Hirota sighed heavily, “Alright come on.” He unbuckled his seat belt and walked with Ugumori off the bus. “I've been told times like this, you students need encouragement. So, I'm quite proud of your improvement for your Ultra Violet shields. The villains won the round, but you scored highest in Hero Points for the demonstration overall. Be proud, Mr. Renzo. I am.” His tone of voice was as unchanged as ever, monotone and deep. As he said the last sentence, he clapped Ugumori on the back. “Don't worry about where you need to improve, just worry about getting better after I drop you off. If you need tomorrow off, take it, I guess. But I do hope to see you in class.” He knocked on Recovery Girl's office door.

It didn't take too long for the friendly, Albeit, stern elderly woman to come to the door. “Oh my. Poor dear. Please, lay down on this bed over here.” She said her thin but warm hand wrapping around Ugumori's. She was quite a bit smaller than him but had the strength of All Might as she tugged him. “This won't take long. Now, how did this happen?” She was asking Hirota, but as she turned around, the teacher had already left. She sighed in frustration and looked back at Ugumori. “That man needs more compassion for his students. I can't keep Aizawa or All Might out of the room if one of you kids are hurt.... Oh well. You may fell a slight stinging sensation!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Although she bounced in and out of consciousness, Magenta felt aware of her surroundings. She felt cramped, and she understood she was moving. She felt a flurry of emotions, fear for what was to come next, guilt for dragging her friends into her fight, but most of all, relief that there was a possibility of it all being over. Maybe she wouldn't die after all and all the fighting she'd done in the last few weeks would mean something. If she could survive this, she could survive anything. If she could expose the truth, the world would see her for what she truly dreamed of most. Her eyes shot open and she was cloaked in darkness, all but the light coming from a tiny key hole and a crack here and there in the old chest, but not much was visible through either.

Cry Magenta. You have to.

It was like hearing Elizabeth from moments earlier, but also the voices of her parents, both biological and adoptive. She dwelled on the feeling of relief that flowed through her, and let it wash away the fear and the guilt. She wanted this to be over. She wanted his justice to find him. She wanted to find justice for ChicLady. For any students before her he had managed to corrupt. She clenched her eyes tight and tried to envision her own tears. She thought of ChicLady. Elizabeth. Her mother. Hinata. It brought her great sadness. Two where gone. The other two were risking everything. But all four had gotten to know her well enough to know at least in some part of them, that Magenta was worth fighting for. She felt the warm soothing liquid pouring down her cheeks and although movement was tight, swiped them away with a finger and as gross as it was, swallowed the tears. She'd been doing this for the last few weeks, it was probably the only reason she was alive. She was healing herself from the inside out, but had found it increasingly difficult to muster up happy thoughts in the past few days. She would tell everyone everything... if this plan worked.

Elizabeth wrinkled her nose at Hinata's request. "Wait...what? But it's not like I can just turn on my--"

She heard Halle calling for them, and was aware of her phone buzzing in her pocket. Elizabeth heaved a sigh. "...Okay. Okay. Oh geez..." She licked her lips, carefully placing her end of the chest on the ground. Elizabeth usually didn't bite people when she was still human...but desperate times called for desperate measures. Besides, she had pointed canines--maybe she could still pass it off as her using her quirk.

Well, that bridge would be crossed in a moment. For now...

"Sorry about this Hinata--HAAAAAAH!" She grabbed Hinata's arm with one hand, covering his mouth with the other, and bit down as hard as she could. The taste of iron filled her mouth, and she let go. She could feel her necklace start to itch her, quirk begging to take over as the scent and taste of blood started to work her up. Elizabeth shook her head, spitting a red stain onto the ground. "Oh God this is disgusting--okay, okay, focusing, sorry."

The woman that apparently was the new teacher's assistant looked young and fairly nice, just at first glance. New was good, right? New meant she was less likely to be compromised like Nezu. Although this was definitely not a great first day. She grabbed Hinata and pulled him toward Charlotte.

"Help!" Elizabeth shouted, "Ma'am, we have a student that's injured, we need to get to the infirmary immediately! Um, and we need to take his treasure chest with us, that's important."

She ignored Halle and Kokoshi. The last thing Elizabeth wanted was to get more students involved in this.

Hinata paused for a moment before the bite. "Oh? Looks like I got a text hold onaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Hinata's vocie echoed throughout the area like a fog horn. The storm he so very well crafted had lost the force holding it together so it began to rise once again, heading up to the sky once more. The two dragged, well, more Elizabeth dragged, themselves and the oh so special box into view, easily getting the assistant riled up in worry enough to allow them usage of her car(With her driving of course).

Hinata, as his arm was currently covered in gauze and he constantly affirmed that he was, in fact, very much in pain. he put on quite abit of a show of it really, abit hamfisted in truth, even as he, in his other hand, texted back to the two.

"Lol srry, at teh car now, gna go back lol. Liz nommed my arm, bleding prty bad. Sry abt teh boom lol, teh fuk y wuz ther tnks there lol."

Years later, Hinata would look back at his texting and online chatting etiquette and cringe his face in two.

"Cum catch a ride yo! She has room!"

His texting was paused from another huge throb of pain that made him drop his phone in the car. "Shit god damn, owwwww! OWOWOWOWO!! Why didjyea bite so hard Lizzy! So mean!!" he acting playfully sad as the trunk was put into the back of the car.

(Gather the last two and we can head out real quick or jump cut to infirmary.)

Kokoshi was surprised to see Hinata and Elizabeth appear out of seemingly no where, arriving at the car even before them as she waved to assistant. In fact they were already in the car! Halle Straight away took the front seat and Koko got in the back with Hinata and Elizabeth. She made a face at the bloody gauze bandages wrapped around Hinata's arm, and winced even further at the blood still staining Elizabeth's mouth and hands. She turned her head to face forward, unsure of weather or not she should say anything, though Hinata did appear to be in good spirits, and Elizabeth, apologetic but stressed and Halle, she just didn't care about either, she was busy brushing her hair at the current moment.

The car rumbled to life with a spit and a spatter and a few loud pops. It jumped forward and sped off down the street, making Kokoshi grab the nearest things next to her. One was the door handle, the other was Elizabeth's arm. Halle seemed perfectly content, texting away but the Assistant seemed intent on getting them back to school even if it meant cutting off the city bus to take that left hand turn back there. It took a moment for Koko to release her monstrous grip on Elizabeth's arm. She even mumbled an apology, but really she just looked sick to her stomach.

Getting to the infirmary took no time and yet a very long time. A few minutes turned into what felt like hours for everyone involved. When the car rolled to a rest, Kokoshi voluntarily stepped out of the car, making mension that she wanted to check in on Ugumori but she waited a moment. There was just so much to take into consideration here, she sighed and waited for Hinata and Elizabeth to get out of the car. “Hey um... That looks pretty bad.... If you really need to bring your... treature trunk? Inside... I don't mind helping out, or whatever.” Halle, on the other hand, just seemed content to return to campus and took off towards the dorms to change.

She couldn't have been more uncomfortable if she tried. Suppressing her quirk was akin to the feeling of developing a rash of poison ivy--depending on how much it wanted to come out. In worst case scenarios, she could sustain some serious burns--she had a faint white scar across her neck from where her necklace kept causing them. Now, surrounded by the taste and smell of blood, she was showing some of the things that tended to freak people out about her quirk, even without her turning into a wolf monster. Her nose twitched incessantly, and she couldn't sit still; her teeth had become even sharper than normal; her pupils were blown out wide, and she kept shaking her head, making little growling noises to herself. She needed to wash this off of her and get herself to calm down.

"Thanks," she managed to say, her voice rough, "but we'll be fine, I can carry it with one hand if I needed to." She managed to smile at her. "I appreciate it, though."

Koko took a step backwards. Maybe the smile was a little more unsettling than Elizabeth had anticipated in her current state. Koko left, to check on Ugumori, and Elizabeth looked at Hinata.

"...That plan of yours," she whispered, "I don't suppose it involved managing to get Magenta into the infirmary and talk to Recovery Girl without anyone else in the infirmary knowing...?"

She grabbed his arm, gently, to help him walk. It had been part of the plan, but Elizabeth had still injured him, and she still felt guilty.

tumblr_oyrwyqox351v6bs4yo9_540.jpg
Welp, everything went by in a blur, of course the bus ride was agonizingly quiet, but with the splitting headache Ugumori wasn't in the mood for some chit chat. Mr. Hirota's praises fell to deff ears, Ugumori was greatfull for the praise but Hirota's words felt as empty as the tone in his voice. Ugu couldn't put his finget on it, but Hirota gave the student a feeling of coldness, not fit for a hero. But that could be due to Magenta.

Again Ugumori was quiet in the infirmary, he just has too much on his mind. He knew Hinata could be well not the smartest at times, but letting out such a strong storm was idiotic. No matter how serious he was about the exercise it was stupid to make such a large event, even for Hinata that was odd...

“This won't take long. Now, how did this happen?” Recovery Girl asked, snapping the boy back into reality. "There was an explosion where we were training and I'm pretty sure a piece of shrapnel hit me in the head," He explained, pointing at the blood-stained bandage wrapped around his head. "At least that's all I remember before I woke up on the ground."

Though at Recovery girl's last comment Ugumori said nothing, silently agreeing with her. Also the slight sting inturupted any possible words that would come out of his mouth, but her words still remaind in his head...

"Of course it did, I'm a master at this, trust in the captain and I'll get us through!" Hinata lied, he had no plan, hell he was still trying to figure out what the hell he was going to do if he was found out! What if somebody wanted to search his trunk!/ What if Magenta was already DEAD in there!?!? he'd have dragged the corpse of Metallimotion to the infirmary like a fucking cat having caught a mouse!!

Or maybe shes still alive and it'd be like that anyways!?

What if hirota was in there and magenta makes a noise and spoils the "surprise"!?!?

He swallowed his fear and panic giving a wink towards Koko. "Aww look at you, all worried about me. Didn't think yea'd fall for me to be honest, guess we do have similar quirks i can see why~!" Hinata teased the young lady as Elizabeth dragged him off. "Don'tchyea worry your cute little head love I'm sure I'll be fine.. AS RAIN!!! YAR HARAHARHARHARHARHAACHOOOO!!!!!!" he laughed heartily for a moment, before his damn cold returned with a vengance.

Unsuprisingly, the way to the infirmary was simple enough to traverse for the Duo, if Koko did follow or not, or simply got into a fit over Hinata's teasing didn't matter to the silently freaking out young man with every single teacher they passed.

But in due time, and slowly evading the eyes of a tired man in a sleeping bag, a man Hinata truely feared more than anybody else in this world They managed to get into the fabled infirmary, to which Hinata entered with open arms! "granny! Good to see you again! Look! I'm back without a burn wound this time!" the young man did his best to sound cheerful.

"but, uhh, small thing, mind if we talk for a sec gotta.. slight.. Uh... speacial issue going on during the fight and- Oh hey Ugu mah dude sorry about the big ol' explosion, totally didn't know about those tanks and shit."

Recovery Girl was very gentle, she removed his bandages and was able to locate all of the shrapnel that had injured the young man. A shot of a local numbing agent would dull the pain, and give a pleasant numbing sensation as she worked. It wasnt enough to simply heal the person, foreign objects still had to be removed. She picked up a pair of sharp tweezers and another instrument and took a closer look, making soft hmming and humming sounds as she worked. In fact she was still removing the shrapnel as Kokoshi stepped into the room. She waved at Ugumori and at Recovery Girl. There was quite a bit of blood still seeping from the skin, though R.G had it completely under control. Koko turned away and sighed, "I just wanted to come check in on you in person and make sure you were okay. Looks like you're in good hands... I think I'll just go back to the dorms!" She quickly took off back outside just as Elizabeth and Hinata entered and before Ugumori or Recovery Girl could utter a single word.

R.G peeked over her current patient to look at Hinata, she sighed heavily. "Alright Mr. Shimizu. I'll be right with you two." When she was sure the wound was clean her lips stretched out like pulled putty and she gave Ugumori a Kiss on the back of the head. That did a lot of the healing but the wound was deep. She wrapped him up again and handed him a glass of water and a small snack apackage of cookies. "Get some rest dear." She said walking around the bed to the other students. At first her initial worry was Hinatas arm until he turned her attention to his mysterious treasure. R.g had never seen Hinata so serious, and she had had him in her office for some pretty serious injuries. This kid was a daredevil without fear, so what had him so out of character. She raised an eye brow but didn't argue, pulling the curtain closed around the bed unit they were near and opening the box. Her reaction was... surprised to say the least. "This... this couldn't possibly be...."

The lifeless young girl opened her tired eyes and lifted her head to look at Recovery Girl. She smiled warmly and gave Elizabeth and Hinata a shaky thumbs up. She tried to say something, grabbing Recovery Girls hand in The process but was unable to utter a single word. The old woman gasped heavily, "You kids did the right thing. Help me get her onto this bed so that I might be able to examine her further." From there, Recovery Girl worked in silence, pushing both of them out of the way to the small seating area in the Middle of the room. From sounds alone it appeared she was snapping images and notes, setting up I.Vs and equipment including a heart monitor which beeped so slowly in between, there was the tell tale sound of her 'Mwwwaa' a few times here and there as well as a loud puckering . It was quite some time before she came from behind the curtain and nodded to the children.

"I've done what I can for now. My understanding of her circumstances is minimal, other than what Nezu and Hirota have shared publicly." She kept her voice low, but it appeared that young Mr. Renzo had been filled in in the time that she worked, so she kept it between the three of them. All so serious looking, although Miss Sharp appeared much calmer having had time to wash up in one of the nearby sinks. "I need to stress that... it is entirely possible she received these injuries from hero's.. or citizens.. outside of U.A who crossed her path. In my opinion, she was not meant to survive. These were not capture alive injuries, and they don't seem to mesh up right with the broadcasted story line. I'm certain, had you not brought her to me, the young woman would certainly have passed within hours. My understanding is you were told to stay away from her and get help from adults and heros. Instead, I can't help but notice that you've applied first aid and brought her to me, so i need to know.... what has your hero instincts kicking in?"

Elizabeth stayed silent washing the blood off herself in the sink--all of it Hinata's. She still felt lingering guilt over what she had done to him, even if it was his idea. It wasn't even entirely the fact that she'd done it; it was more guilt over her wolf instincts kicking in, her heart rate picking up. She didn't want to hurt him, but if she was being honest, part of her kind of...did. It was unsettling for her, to say the least, so she took a seat away from Hinata when she was finished cleaning up and avoided looking at him, or Ugumori. She stared at the ground, body tense as she waited for Recovery Girl to finish and tell them if Maggie would be alright. After awhile, she did look up, to flash her best attempt at a smile for Hinata.

"...Hinata, thank you again," she said softly, "and this is definitely far from over, so consider that a blanket thank you for the rest of the day, at least."

For Ugu, Elizabeth wasn't sure what to do. Recovery Girl was talking to him, and she presumed that he was getting filled in, but she didn't know how he would feel about what was happening. But he was a nice person, and a hero like the rest of them...right? Recovery Girl finally walked back out, and Elizabeth could hear Magenta's heart monitor. Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief. They'd done it. Magenta was going to be okay--for now, at least. Her jaw worked back and forth at Recovery Girl's explanation.

"That makes sense, given what she'd told us," Elizabeth answered. Hearing someone else corroborate that Maggie's injuries didn't match up to the official story of what happened was both a relief and made the situation more real, which was...stressful, to say the least. To Elizabeth's question, she tilted her head.

"Magenta was...is...well she was the first friend I made when I started here, I guess," Elizabeth answered. "She told me what was wrong and I believed her. Maybe it was my quirk making me more in tune with my instincts. Maybe wolves are just loyal so that made me want to believe what she said. I don't know. I can't speak for Hinata, but I guess he just believed me in turn."

She looked at Ugu, brow furrowing. Standing up, she walked to Ugumori. "We still have more we need to do, though," she continued. "Magenta told me that Hirota-sensei has been trying to recruit students to commit crimes. She hid proof of what he was doing at ChicLady's house. I'm going to try and get there to clear her name." She took a deep breath. "Renzo, I don't want to put you in danger, especially after you already ended up in the infirmary. But since now you know, out of respect I feel it's only fair to ask." She held out her hand. "Your quirk is incredibly useful and I have a feeling something else is going to go wrong. Do you want to come with us? Uh," she looked at Hinata and winced, "assuming you're in too for the last leg, Hinata. You already got hurt over this."

latest
Man, cookies really lose their great flavor after you've been told that your teach is actually a villain that's been trying to recruit students... at least it explains Ugumori's weird feeling in his gut whenever he's around Mr. Hirato. Though to be honest he was in shock, but overall Ugu felt relieved that Magenta was alive and that she wasn't some kind of villain.

"Renzo, I don't want to put you in danger, especially after you already ended up in the infirmary. But since now you know, out of respect I feel it's only fair to ask." Not paying much attention to anything else she said Ugu took her hand, "Don't worry you had me at Renzo," he chuckled, giving ou a dorky smile. "Ever since we started out second year I could tell something was off about Magenta. But I never said anything, maybe I wanted to stay out of her business, or maybe I lacked the balls but when she went rouge I felt guilty for not saying anything. So I'll help in any way possible, I want to make up for the times I've stayed quiet."

Letting go of Elizabeth's hand Ugu looked towards Magenta's curtain, "So now that you've gotten her here what's the next plan of action? I mean keeping her at UA could be dangerous, given that anyone other than us or Recovery Girls finds her," he said, looking back over at Hinata and Elizabeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back