• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the tyrant king reboot closed

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
There is kingdom called avalon and for many years this kingdom was a peaceful one. That is until the young prince took the throne at the age of 21. From there on things got worse. He was a cold, cruel, greedy and selfish tyrant who hated supernatural creatures. He wanted them all killed and capture. This went on for some years but now people are ready to rebel. The people are tired of being treaded unfairly and the supernaturals are tired of being made into slaves and being killed for no reason at all. There also people part of the royal court that want to take his throne for there own rather it be for good and bad. But not all are against him some of them work and serve him. Some also even agree with him and his views. The king is now 25 and there plots lies betrayal and things happening all over the kingdom. So the question is what will happen now? Will the king continue to rule in his tyrant ways, will he change or die at someone hands? Also if someone else takes the throne will they be good or evil just like the last king? The destiny of this kingdom is up to you. The choices you make could change everything. So what path will you take?

Hello! so thats basically the plot. Please take a look at what spots are available and please read EVERYTHING.

Roles:

Royal Court:

The Tyrant King: @shortyshot8

@Bullet Tooth Tony

Humans:

@Mr Swiftshots - assassin

@Eagleye415 - warlock

Supernatural Creatures:

@Beowulf -werewolf- rebel knight

@Kirito Kei - Half Raiju/Half Human-Leader of the Rebel Army

Ok so im not putting a limit on how many people can join YET. Right now i'm going to give this a week for people to join then I will make the Thread.

So while waiting if you are HUMAN/KNIGHT/ROYAL COURT please decide what side you are on. Are you for the king or against him. Also you may change your mind as the rp goes on but you have to start somewhere. Also get creative maybe make some assassins or something get creative and start planning.

If you are a supernatural creature you are AGAINST the king so you already choose a side. Be creative please guys thank you.

Ok so when this role play starts don't be afraid to get down and dirty. I want there to be some good drama in this. So GET CREATIVE PEOPLE I'm basically leaving this in everyones hands when this starts so you have to be able to move the story along. I WANT TO SEE DRAMA , LIES , PLOTS, BETRAYALS, SECRETS anything just make it INTERESTING. Also if your wanting to try some love story with the king thats fine but supernaturals have NO CHANCE so dont try it. Oh and while I'm talking about that don't be afraid to have LOVE TRIANGLES I see so many people wimp out on that. Hell have some secret lovers or more then one I don't care just make this role-play INTERESTING. Oh and no planned out love story and when I say that I mean don't decide that no matter what these to characters are getting together cause honestly its not fair to the other RPers. Also no fast pace one day love story. Also if you want your characters already married or be in love when the rp starts thats fine but I can't promise its going to last.

Ok so if you want to your characters connect and have like a history with them thats fine just make sure you have permission first.

No auto killing and hitting. Also I'm not going to require that characters have to die thats totally up to you. If you have your character die you may make a new one. Everyone is aloud to have two characters no more then that.

I know I keep ranting on this but PLEASE MAKE THIS INTERESTING WITH DRAMA because I feel like this could turn out to be a really good long lasting RP if done right.

Thank you for reading and please join. :)

If you have any questions please do ask.

Oh! this will be causal one paragraph or more for each post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chinoma Yamagata]Is there no Queen? Or Princess that is forced to marry the king?

[/QUOTE]
No

[QUOTE="Chinoma Yamagata]Is there no Queen? Or Princess that is forced to marry the king?

[/QUOTE]
You can be the king's sister whose a princess.

Can we have a witch disguised as a Noble? Even if witches are viewed as human I'm sure they're like diminished so like not as good in this society. So my character would have to disguise it to get closer to the king like a spy. (She's against the king)

[QUOTE="Chinoma Yamagata]Can we have a witch disguised as a Noble? Even if witches are viewed as human I'm sure they're like diminished so like not as good in this society. So my character would have to disguise it to get closer to the king like a spy. (She's against the king)

[/QUOTE]
Actually probably a warlock would probably be more viewed better then a witch. But yeah that's totally fine

Awesomesauce. Okay, let me outline a few elements of her character.

*She's good-looking. She sometimes uses it.

*She's honest. If she cannot tell the truth or any part thereof, she does not speak at all.

*She's scheming. For all her honesty, she knows how to concoct a plan.

*She's not the most socially adept. This trait is drawn directly from my own abilities.

*She's hardworking.

Thinslayer said:
Awesomesauce. Okay, let me outline a few elements of her character.
*She's good-looking. She sometimes uses it.

*She's honest. If she cannot tell the truth or any part thereof, she does not speak at all.

*She's scheming. For all her honesty, she knows how to concoct a plan.

*She's not the most socially adept. This trait is drawn directly from my own abilities.

*She's hardworking.
hey I'm going to need that cs soon the rp starts today

I was waiting on commissioned character art, but I may need to improvise. If I'm going to play the princess character, she'd better be dam good.

How's my app?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back