• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern .:The Typicality of Anime Schools:.

Should We Have Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
macaron said:
MOTHER, PLEASE, YOU'RE TOO KIND.
And I heard there are new characters??

So many people have gathered~~~!
Heheh ^///^ You're the one who's too kind, silly!

And yeah! Everyone really loves this rp! xD

I'll probably be at volleyball when this roleplay starts. I really want it to start today, as I am bored as hell. Nothing's really happening, and I haven't posted even two roleplay responses today, and it's really stressing me out. >.<

*lays on ground and groans softly* I think we're all far too excited for our own goods... It isn't healthy. *giggles with a sigh*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... Like with everything I join xD I'm like 'Yay! New friends!'

[/QUOTE]
Then great! :D

Tanaka Ryuzaki

Ione Aelia

Ryuzaki personally doesn't think much of anything about this girl; yeah she's a nice sight for the eyes but what girl at their school isn't?

He's never truly spoken to her before other than a couple of times when the girl made attempts to tackle him; confusingly. Ryuzaki manages to dodge her every time, even so, it pops a vein in his forehead and he ends up gripping the top of her head tightly until eventually she begins to pout so he'll let go.

The first time he ever encountered her face to face would be a day during their summer after the first year of Junior High when he was out playing basketball with some strangers; once he finished up he was about to head home but noticed her; she seemed familiar in his eyes.

After the girl noticed him, she shot a smile and a wave then continued cuddling a stray dog for some reason. Neither one of them seemed to pay each other any mind, they just continued with what they were doing before.

Come to find out, Ryuzaki ended up sharing classes with her during their second year of Junior high.

@Wataru

Yumi Narusaki

Ryuzaki and Yumi have known each other since the beginning of their first year of Junior High. They shared classes; although Ryuzaki almost never showed up due to having just found out his mother was comatose in the hospital due to being beat by his father.

Yumi was sent to get the class-skipping boy; wherever he could've been.

Eventually he was found smoking on the rooftop, which lit a fire in the girl as she then began to scold him for a good five minutes on how it's not good for you and that someone his age shouldn't be doing something so disgusting.

Ryuzaki took an interest in her an decided he'd have fun with it. And so ever since then, Ryuzaki follows her around a lot and picks on her for fun.

But despite all that, he does pretty much anything for her...he could be in the middle of a basketball game and if she called him up for something serious he'd dart off the court in no time.

He'll deny that fact that they're good friends though.

@Kawaii

Aqua Miyazaki

The only thing Ryuzaki knows about this girl is that she takes really good notes; for he bumped into her one day in the halls...he seems to do that a lot.

The girls notes went everywhere and she seemed a little pissed off about it; the glare she gave Ryuzaki kind of gave that feeling.

Ryuzaki helped pick them up but she told him not to bother so he handed her the one paper he
did pick up then walked away.

He has also never shared any classes with her before.

@SirBlazeALot

Azuro Miyazuki

Ryuzaki played a basketball game with this guy once but...of course...Ryuzaki won.

"The only one who can beat me. Is me."

Like if you get it...anyone seen Kuroko no Basket? No?

Anyways, the game was a good game but Ryuzaki completely forgot about the kid after that and hasn't really talked to him since.

This encounter took place outside of school during the summer after their second year or Junior High.

@SirBlazeALot

THERE WE GO! I THINK I'VE GOT MINE PRETTY ACCURATE...OR SHOULD I CHANGE ANYTHING?

Lol and Ryuzaki doesn't really think that xD "The only one who can beat me..." thing.

I just thought it was funny because Aomine says that like a hundred times in the anime and I'm like...we get it gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takeshi Kitao

tumblr_na639fOGAC1rh3hbho1_250.gif

I'm finally done! Sorry for the wait!

• Takeshi Kitao x Ione Aelia

"We're not playing football."

Takeshi doesn't really think too much of her besides the fact that her personality stirs something from the back of his mind. Ione doesn't bother him much, but she constantly tries to knock him over with tackles, so he's a little concerned that one day, it might trigger his reflexes and injure her.

Their relationship would most likely be a friendly one, even if Takeshi claims that she's only an acquaintance.

NOTE:

Takeshi might end up learning how to walk on ceiling just to avoid being tackled.

Corgi said:
I'm reading. That's so cut eon how you're using characters that aren't yours but are at the same time from when you were 13 >~<
They're the closest things I have to children other than my actual real life nieces.

laughs his ass off and goes to drink/smoke more outside

brb.

macaron said:

Takeshi Kitao

tumblr_na639fOGAC1rh3hbho1_250.gif

I'm finally done! Sorry for the wait!

• Takeshi Kitao x Ione Aelia

"We're not playing football."

Takeshi doesn't really think too much of her besides the fact that her personality stirs something from the back of his mind. Ione doesn't bother him much, but she constantly tries to knock him over with tackles, so he's a little concerned that one day, it might trigger his reflexes and injure her.

Their relationship would most likely be a friendly one, even if Takeshi claims that she's only an acquaintance.

NOTE:

Takeshi might end up learning how to walk on ceiling just to avoid being tackled.

• OH MY LORDY JESUS o-o BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT -cries from happiness-

Corgi said:
OH MY LORDY JESUS o-o BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT -cries from happiness-
Thank you!

I was really unsure what to write for everyone, so that took up most of my time rather than the typing itself. ^.^;;

I just hope it's to everyone's satisfaction--I posted in a rush because I wanted to start the RP! xD

Good job @macaron . Though those flying desks will probably be thrown if Takeshi just happens to see Natsumi in a foul mood. Oh yeah! That's one thing that would be funny. //goes to notebook of Natsumi scenarios and writes a genius plan down//

macaron said:
Thank you!
I was really unsure what to write for everyone, so that took up most of my time rather than the typing itself. ^.^;;

I just hope it's to everyone's satisfaction--I posted in a rush because I wanted to start the RP! xD
No no! It was perfect! Good job, my friend! <3

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]

Tanaka Ryuzaki

Ione Aelia

Ryuzaki personally doesn't think much of anything about this girl; yeah she's a nice sight for the eyes but what girl at their school isn't?

He's never truly spoken to her before other than a couple of times when the girl made attempts to tackle him; confusingly. Ryuzaki manages to dodge her every time, even so, it pops a vein in his forehead and he ends up gripping the top of her head tightly until eventually she begins to pout so he'll let go.

The first time he ever encountered her face to face would be a day during their summer after the first year of Junior High when he was out playing basketball with some strangers; once he finished up he was about to head home but noticed her; she seemed familiar in his eyes.

After the girl noticed him, she shot a smile and a wave then continued cuddling a stray dog for some reason. Neither one of them seemed to pay each other any mind, they just continued with what they were doing before.

Come to find out, Ryuzaki ended up sharing classes with her during their second year of Junior high.

@Wataru

Yumi Narusaki

Ryuzaki and Yumi have known each other since the beginning of their first year of Junior High. They shared classes; although Ryuzaki almost never showed up due to having just found out his mother was comatose in the hospital due to being beat by his father.

Eventually he was found smoking on the rooftop, which lit a fire in the girl as she then began to scold him for a good five minutes on how it's not good for you and that someone his age shouldn't be doing something so disgusting.

Ryuzaki took an interest in her an decided he'd have fun with it. And so ever since then, Ryuzaki follows her around a lot and picks on her for fun.

But despite all that, he does pretty much anything for her...he could be in the middle of a basketball game and if she called him up for something serious he'd dart off the court in no time.

@Kawaii

THERE WE GO! I THINK I'VE GOT MINE PRETTY ACCURATE...OR SHOULD I CHANGE ANYTHING?

[/QUOTE]
I gave him an onion, AW

kawiibunnygirl said:
Good job @macaron . Though those flying desks will probably be thrown if Takeshi just happens to see Natsumi in a foul mood. Oh yeah! That's one thing that would be funny. //goes to notebook of Natsumi scenarios and writes a genius plan down//
Oh, dear, please let the weather help her mood. I don't think the school is ready for that yet; they need to barricade the windows if they don't want desks outside, too...but classes outside doesn't sound half bad.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]No no! It was perfect! Good job, my friend! <3

[/QUOTE]
Haaaaa---okay, good, because I was literally hovering over the 'Post Reply' button wondering if I'm going to upset someone by doing so. //sweating

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]

Tanaka Ryuzaki

Ione Aelia

@Wataru

Yumi Narusaki

@Kawaii

[/QUOTE]
Love it Suzumaki! <3 Good job~

I feel like it would be more like supplies from the nurse's office if anything. Ah that would be a scary thing. Though Natsumi would try and pass Takeshi off as a pervert if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back