• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern .:The Typicality of Anime Schools:.

Should We Have Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Well, I'm not very easy to catch alone, I have other responsibilities. However, everyone loves a little romance. With me, you'll never know." She winks playfully.

OH OKAY, that makes sense now. xD

If someone straight had a crush on Maki, not knowing that he was a guy that would be the most hilarious thing. xD

Any volunteers? xD

Aiko being the motherly figure, she hugs both Koichi and Sakura, and gives them a lolly pop. "No crying, you're too beautiful for that." She hugs them tightly.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]If someone straight had a crush on Maki, not knowing that he was a guy that would be the most hilarious thing. xD
Any volunteers? xD

[/QUOTE]
I totally agree!!

Yumi: *squeals and flails her arms* Not again! *grabs Ryuzaki's wrist, trying to pry his hand away*

YOU PEEPS!

IF YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T DOING ANYTHING, MAKE THEY SOCIALIZE WITH THE PEOPLE IN THE AUDITORIUM.

EACH CLASS IS DIVIDED INTO SECTIONS

1-A IS IN THE FRONT ROW, LEFT.​

Um, I have to go to volleyball practice, but if anyone wants to talk to Maki, he's in the auditorium. I know no one probably does want to talk to him, but, just in case. >.<

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Um, I have to go to volleyball practice, but if anyone wants to talk to Maki, he's in the auditorium. I know no one probably does want to talk to him, but, just in case. >.<

[/QUOTE]
Aiko will talk to him, I don't want to godmod though, I feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back