• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern .:The Typicality of Anime Schools:.

Should We Have Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ah she wouldn't have looked smug or anything. She would acted very surprised and modest about beating him. Now on the inside she was having a huge party and acting like she won the lottery.

So Ryuzaki and Natsumi met at the grading board during the end of their First Year of Junior High. Ryuzaki placed 3rd and Natsumi placed 1st.

The girl looked up at him with a smile; catching his attention, and congratulated him but at the same time gave a passive aggressive remark like, "Better luck next time." As though the two were competing or something.

@kawiibunnygirl

Okay, @kawiibunnygirl

Ione Aelia met her at a festival. What if Ione liked hanging out with her and at the time went to the same school, just different classes, and she became friends with her?

Sure thing. Of course Natsumi would've refrained from allowing her to ever come over to her house due to her family knowing her secret. Since it wouldn't have been a real relationship, Natsumi would've been fine with hanging out with her.

@Corgi

Leaf fi's working on it as we speak and she's almost done

Macaron's going to do it soon (As far as I know)

And Kawii is still working on her other character <3

SO far I've done:

Ryuzaki + Yumi

Ryuzaki + Koichi

Ryuzaki + Takeshi

Ryuzaki + Natsumi

And Ryuzaki met Ione one day outside of school hours. He was heading home from playing street ball with some random guys and noticed her cuddling a stray dog for some reason.

Figuring she looked familiar, he stopped and stared until she looked up at his; they both remained un-phased and Ione shot Ryuzaki a smile and a wave before continuing to cuddle the dog.

Ryuzaki just continued on his way after that.

@Corgi

Once we have everyone's relationships, do you guys want to start?

We can come up with the history as we go. If a question comes up, the people who are in question can quickly come up with it?

It's okay if not, as well cx

Corgi said:
Once we have everyone's relationships, do you guys want to start?
We can come up with the history as we go. If a question comes up, the people who are in question can quickly come up with it?

It's okay if not, as well cx
PLEASE DO. I really want to roleplay before I have to go to volleyball practice today, so I would be really glad if we got this going. c:

Tomio Takahashi - Ione Aelia

They both compliment each other brilliantly, and Tomio adores the girl with all his heart. They're so close that you'd think they were dating.

Tomio Takahashi - Natsumi Hayashi

They don't really talk that much... Tomio thinks she seems nice though; if they had to do something together, he wouldn't protest and he'd treat her like an old friend.

Tomio Takahashi - Maki Noriko

Tomio. Loves. Him. Maki is just a precious little gem with the cutest little booty ever. He wants to hug him and never let go, to be quite honest. And smack that little butt. That too.

Tomio Takahashi - Aiko Kei

Tomio respects Aiko greatly; he thinks her determination is what drew him to this cutie pie. That, and she isn't afraid to tease him back if he feels like flirting.

Tomio Takahashi - Takeshi Kitao

Nothing much can be said here... Tomio gave him a tap on the butt once and was met with the most terrifying stare ever. He's avoided that booty ever since.

Tomio Takahashi - Uchida Mikan

BOOTY BROS

OKAY

THAT IS ALL

Tomio Takahashi - Ryuzaki Tanaka

... Yeah. Booty slapped Ryuzaki once, but... That's the height of it. Yeah.

Tomio Takahashi - Sakura Haruhi

Tomio thinks she's a sweet girl, buy they've never really talked. He flirted with her once, made her face go completely red, and before he could check if she was okay, the poor girl ran away. He'd like to get closer to her though; she seems huggable.

Tomio Takahashi - Ichikawa Koichi

Tomio loves this guy; he's super cool! Plus he also has a super nice butt. Why do so many people have nice butts here?!

Tomio Takahashi - Yumi Narusaki

Tomio thinks she's super nice and he likes to tease her from time to time, but that's the height of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Yumi Narusaki - Ione Aelia

Yumi loves her! Ione has the best hugs, and the world smiles when they're together; it's like they're two cute rays of sunshine!

Yumi Narusaki - Natsumi Hayashi

Yumi doesn't know much about her... Not that she makes it her mission in life to avoid her; they just don't talk that often since Yumi knows she's a good student and doesn't need motivation. So she hasn't really got an opinion on the girl.

Yumi Narusaki - Maki Noriko

Yumi likes him! He's sweet and nice to everyone, so Yumi likes that quality in him.

Yumi Narusaki - Aiko Kei

Yumi admires her and really likes to be in her company. Only when she isn't teasing though; teasing isn't her thing a lot of the time.

Yumi Narusaki - Tomio Takahashi

Yumi thinks he can be a little overbearing at times, but she knows he means well. They probably could grow closer though if they wished, but they're happy with the small talks they have.

Yumi Narusaki - Takeshi Kitao

Takeshi reminds Yumi a little of Ryuzaki... She doesn't like the fact he doesn't push himself hard enough; but that's the height of it. He seems okay though.

Yumi Narusaki - Uchida Mikan

Yumi thinks he's pretty hilarious, especially when he and Tomio get together. He never fails to bring a smile to her face.

Yumi Narusaki - Tanaka Ryuzaki

Wow. These two. Honestly, they have the strangest relationship. Yumi neither hates him nor adores him, but the relationship itself wouldn't be called 'tolerable'. It's sorta hard to explain... You just have them in action, I guess. You'll understand.

Yumi Narusaki - Sakura Haruhi

Yumi thinks she's the cutest, most purest person in the world. She just wants to hug the girl and never let go. Yumi feels like it's her duty to care and make sure Sakura is comfortable and safe, and just loves the shy girl.

Yumi Narusaki - Ichikawa Koichi

Yumi really likes him! He's just a big ball of energy and a sweetie, and Yumi likes that about him.​

I'VE FINISHED

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

*breaks into happy sobs*

Corgi said:
Leaf fi's working on it as we speak and she's almost done
Macaron's going to do it soon (As far as I know)

And Kawii is still working on her other character <3
I might cruelly have to drop that character since my computer is still busted. //sobs in the corner//

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]

Tomio Takahashi - Ione Aelia

They both compliment each other brilliantly, and Tomio adores the girl with all his heart. They're so close that you'd think they were dating.

Tomio Takahashi - Natsumi Hayashi

They don't really talk that much... Tomio thinks she seems nice though; if they had to do something together, he wouldn't protest and he'd treat her like an old friend.

Tomio Takahashi - Maki Noriko

Tomio. Loves. Him. Maki is just a precious little gem with the cutest little booty ever. He wants to hug him and never let go, to be quite honest. And smack that little butt. That too.

Tomio Takahashi - Aiko Kei

Tomio respects Aiko greatly; he thinks her determination is what drew him to this cutie pie. That, and she isn't afraid to tease him back if he feels like flirting.

Tomio Takahashi - Takeshi Kitao

Nothing much can be said here... Tomio gave him a tap on the butt once and was met with the most terrifying stare ever. He's avoided that booty ever since.

Tomio Takahashi - Uchida Mikan

BOOTY BROS

OKAY

THAT IS ALL

Tomio Takahashi - Ryuzaki Tanaka

... Yeah. Booty slapped Ryuzaki once, but... That's the height of it. Yeah.

Tomio Takahashi - Sakura Haruhi

Tomio thinks she's a sweet girl, buy they've never really talked. He flirted with her once, made her face go completely red, and before he could check if she was okay, the poor girl ran away. He'd like to get closer to her though; she seems huggable.

Tomio Takahashi - Ichikawa Koichi

Tomio loves this guy; he's super cool! Plus he also has a super nice butt. Why do so many people have nice butts here?!

Tomio Takahashi - Yumi Narusaki

Tomio thinks she's super nice and he likes to tease her from time to time, but that's the height of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Yumi Narusaki - Ione Aelia

Yumi loves her! Ione has the best hugs, and the world smiles when they're together; it's like they're two cute rays of sunshine!

Yumi Narusaki - Natsumi Hayashi

Yumi doesn't know much about her... Not that she makes it her mission in life to avoid her; they just don't talk that often since Yumi knows she's a good student and doesn't need motivation. So she hasn't really got an opinion on the girl.

Yumi Narusaki - Maki Noriko

Yumi likes him! He's sweet and nice to everyone, so Yumi likes that quality in him.

Yumi Narusaki - Aiko Kei

Yumi admires her and really likes to be in her company. Only when she isn't teasing though; teasing isn't her thing a lot of the time.

Yumi Narusaki - Tomio Takahashi

Yumi thinks he can be a little overbearing at times, but she knows he means well. They probably could grow closer though if they wished, but they're happy with the small talks they have.

Yumi Narusaki - Takeshi Kitao

Takeshi reminds Yumi a little of Ryuzaki... She doesn't like the fact he doesn't push himself hard enough; but that's the height of it. He seems okay though.

Yumi Narusaki - Uchida Mikan

Yumi thinks he's pretty hilarious, especially when he and Tomio get together. He never fails to bring a smile to her face.

Yumi Narusaki - Tanaka Ryuzaki

Wow. These two. Honestly, they have the strangest relationship. Yumi neither hates him nor adores him, but the relationship itself wouldn't be called 'tolerable'. It's sorta hard to explain... You just have them in action, I guess. You'll understand.

Yumi Narusaki - Sakura Haruhi

Yumi thinks she's the cutest, most purest person in the world. She just wants to hug the girl and never let go. Yumi feels like it's her duty to care and make sure Sakura is comfortable and safe, and just loves the shy girl.

Yumi Narusaki - Ichikawa Koichi

Yumi really likes him! He's just a big ball of energy and a sweetie, and Yumi likes that about him.​

I'VE FINISHED

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

*breaks into happy sobs*

[/QUOTE]
I laughed so hard at BOOTY BROS! YES!! xD

//has read all of the OOC, which was about 12+ pages and a tsunami of notifications//

I lived....

//gasp

Anyway, sorry for being late!

I took the glory of sleeping in because I couldn't sleep until 5 (in the morning) because I was so excited.

I was literally brainstorming since 2 in the morning (when I declared I would be going to sleep).

So much for sleeping, but ANYWAY: I will put up my relationship chart soon!

Sorry for the wait~

macaron said:
//has read all of the OOC, which was about 12+ pages and a tsunami of notifications//
I lived....

//gasp

I took the glory of sleeping in because I couldn't sleep until 5 (in the morning) because I was so excited.

I was literally brainstorming since 2 in the morning (when I declared I would be going to sleep).

Sorry for the wait~
It's alright <3

Don't push yourself if you're still tired c:

macaron said:
I lived....

//gasp

Sorry for the wait~
YOU POOR BBY *huggles Macaron* Take your time! I've literally only finished mine, so there's no rush!

Corgi said:
It's alright <3
Don't push yourself if you're still tired c:
It's okay--I got plenty of sleep~

I slept until the p.m. of my time zone (meaning I woke up in the afternoon. xDDD).

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]YOU POOR BBY *huggles Macaron* Take your time! I've literally only finished mine, so there's no rush!

[/QUOTE]
MOTHER, PLEASE, YOU'RE TOO KIND.

And I heard there are new characters??

So many people have gathered~~~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back