• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

“Your family caused no problems for me, past gerations of your bloodline have all acted acordinglinly to my orders and decrees” Alucard sat down in a chair by her vanity mirror. Crossing his legs he leaned back relaxing. His silver hair glistening in the sunlight. “It wouldn’t, I’d have to kill you while my blood was in your system and then there’s a long process of making sure you don’t explode or turn into a crazed vampire...” getting annoyed with how long this was taking He gritted his teeth, growing more impatient by the minute. “Katherine, there is a price for the knowledge I offer you though, for a short time we will be linked, while you gain my knowledge you may also gain some of my feelings towards certain people and races, as well as the ability to heal quicker, you shouldn’t drink too often from a vampire it isn’t very good for your kind”
KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Katherine Chandler Lightwood
Kat sighed, "Maybe we shouldn't then. I mean what if he comes here? Maybe this is exactly what he wants. It's not safe. You can't stay with me all day. We have to get Allison and the princess to safety and watch them." Kat didn't know what to do. She couldn't risk Allison or The Princesses life. They had to come first. It was her duty. All Kat could do was train and keep a low profile. Besides, she was pretty confident that the vampire wouldn't try to attack her in the castle. There would always be at least 1 person in the castle at all times and Kat has some tricks up her sleeve if he does try anything.

the-mortal-instruments-tmi-shadowhunters-clary-fairchild-Favim.com-4283933.gif

“As you wish, but we really should get back to work, we’ve left them alone for too long as it is” Alucard stood up offering her his hand “how do you feel at the moment?” Alucard smiled as best he could all the while trying not to rip into her neck and drain her dry until she returned as a ghoul. “Katherine might I ask a favor of you?” Lowering his hand to his side, stepping in close to her to block the door or an escape into the castle.

Kat looked up at Alucard, "Like you said. We need to go. Whatever it is the answer is no. I can't do what your gonna ask. Plus you said it's dangerous to exchange Blood. I'm not dumb and I feel fine. I just wanna get going. Can we please go?" Kat put her armor back on and her cloak. She then put her sketch book away in a secret compartment under her bed, "Don't make me use my powers on you again or make me fight you on this."

Craig ran to where duke headed and yelled at misako "Halt!". Craig with a straightened tone and deathfilled eyes walked to her. He put his hand on her should and it felt like of a god of death had laid his fingers apon her shoulder. "You are not from here, You dare to disturb my people and maybe even worse...hurt them?" Craig held misako as duke caught up. "Im not letting you get back to wherever you came from girl" Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“Be careful, you are more vulnerable when you are asleep, unlike myself he can’t walk in the sunlight so if he does come...it will be at night and if you are being drained by him he’s already in the castle” Alucard leaned down kissing her briefly. Despite how rough his appearance his kiss was gentle, breaking it slowly before reaching for the door to leave.

Misako froze, keeping her gaze from Craig’s and not saying a word, her accent alone would give away where she was from. Brushing off his hand as best she could she tried to leave and get past Craig.

“She won’t talk then you will have to make her my king, shall I take her to the dungeon? We can make her talk” duke suggested with a evil grin. He hadn’t got to torture anyone in a while and getting a Little excited. Kicking Misako right in the chest he sent her flying into the wall. Knocking the breath out of her she fell to the ground on all fours. Her white hair falling out of her cloak.

Misako started coughing some blood up onto the ground. “Forgive me my lord....I didn’t mean to seem suspicious I was just watching you give your speech” changing the tone of her voice by freezing her vocal chords some.
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Kat grabbed her sword and put it on her waist, "I got it." Kat looked over at Alucard and saw how much he was trying to change. Then when he kissed her she jumped up in shock. She quickly puled away as soon as he touched her lips, "What the hell are you doing?! Why did you just kiss me?" Kat touched her lips then opened her door to leave her room. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

efe9ebdc7a46d6a3cb92b22ef5c5911b.gif

Craig smiled but with hidden intentions. "Of course my dear girl" He pulled misako from the wall with ease. "I am so sorry for what my guard duke has done...we should get you cleaned." Craig smiled and walked to duke. "Im not so sure on the innocents of this girl...watch her...closely" He patted Dukes back as he left to go see sonya. He went to her and put his hand on her shoulder seeing as she was freaking out. "Hey, relax sonya...its ok just talk what you think no need for a script" Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

avon who had watched the situation start sighed "Fight it boy, fight it like your life depends on it." He said with a motivation yet convincing voice "Are you a mere sheep sent for the slaughter or are you a man, can you control you.re temptations." None of this was meant to edge the man on but more to make him take control of himself "Do you want to live, or to die?"

Cat

Cat signed "See you around because this is boring but i could stay a bit. She pulled a small book out of her pocket and started reading. Her wings popped out. Steam came out of them. It was an hot day. She took out her glasses and put them on. She looked younger with them on like a 9 year old. She looked Cute. She put the wall down of ice. She looked up at him. She signed at him and mumbled something that nobody could hear. She stood up and did something she would never do. She had hugged him. She remembered when she last hugged someone. She was 5 years old but she pushed away the feeling. "Will this help you?" She said in a quiet whisper. She felt tears running down her cheaks like bitter tea. She went into a flashback and her eyes went dull. She saw the fire, She saw the smirk. She saw herself hug her dead mothers body. She saw herself crying. She saw that demon touch her and then take her away. She went back into real life and tears were streaming faster down her eyes. She took her glasses off and put them in her pocket.

( KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray and ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic )

Last edited:
He looked around for guards, there were none in sight. "Game time!" He said to himself. He then ran in to a nearby store and nicked a loaf of bread and an apple. He then ran down the street as fast as his legs could carry him as the owner of the shop screamed "Guards! Get him, that boy he stole my bread!" Ruben was over confident in his ability, because it was an that a guard started chasing him. Ruben then took a back alley and climbed the wall at the dead end, sitting on the roof out of sight. He sat there eating the apple peeling it with his Dad's old pocket knife. That was when the guard appeared behind him...

"Boy, give me that food!" The guard stated. Ruben's reply was a nice big bite of the apple. He also pointed the knife at the guard. "Drop the knife boy!" The guard yelled. Ruben didn't move, like he was going to hand himself over he thought... That was when the guard drew his sword. "Drop it boy, or I will kill you. The choice is yours." This time Ruben complied, and the guard picked up the knife, and pocketed it. He then sheathed his sword. "Give me the food! Now!" Ruben couldn't take his eyes off the guards pocket, his fathers knife was in there! Even so, he took the bread out of his pocket, and took the biggest bite he could. This received him a swift kick in the jaw. Ruben howled with pain, dropping the bread. The guard then picked him up off the roof and climbed down with him. Ruben screaming "Daddy's knife give it back!"

This made the guard reply mad for some reason and as a reply he snapped the knife in two screaming to the streets "See this boy, he is going to the dungeons for stealing!"

(Edit) not all of my posts are going to be this long...

(Edit) KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Last edited:
Luke Wayland
Luke looked up growling, "Go. Now." He looked back down as his claws started to extend and bones started cracking. The full moon's glow shined in front of Luke as he yelled in pain. He backed into the shadows and all Cat and Davon could hear was snarling, growling, howling, and bones shifting and cracking. Luke lifted his head up starring at Cat and Davon. All they could see was 2 glowing eyes in the darkness where Luke was hiding.
img-thing

Davon would position himself between Luke and Cat and sigh "I really didnt want to do this." Davons shirt tore on his back, his wings bursting the fabric there open. His hands turned to shorter claws than lukes lf but his eyes turned from their normal color to a blood red. He looked to the werewolf and he smirked, his teeth sharp now. he pulled his sword out of its sheathe, it had runes on it, while he gripped it the runes shined. Davon was not about to lose his life to a stranger.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Kat grabbed her sword and put it on her waist, "I got it." Kat looked over at Alucard and saw how much he was trying to change. Then when he kissed her she jumped up in shock. She quickly puled away as soon as he touched her lips, "What the hell are you doing?! Why did you just kiss me?" Kat touched her lips then opened her door to leave her room. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

efe9ebdc7a46d6a3cb92b22ef5c5911b.gif
Craig smiled but with hidden intentions. "Of course my dear girl" He pulled misako from the wall with ease. "I am so sorry for what my guard duke has done...we should get you cleaned." Craig smiled and walked to duke. "Im not so sure on the innocents of this girl...watch her...closely" He patted Dukes back as he left to go see sonya. He went to her and put his hand on her shoulder seeing as she was freaking out. "Hey, relax sonya...its ok just talk what you think no need for a script" Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Duke nodded as he headed back towards the castle with Misako in tow. “Come on, we need to clean you up girl” once the two arrived Duke tossed her into the bath then stood guard at the door waiting on her to clean up. “Hurry up!” He ordered

Sonya looked at them with a puzzled look on her face for a moment “I know I’m only the princess but I’ll do my best to support my people and my brother in these new times!” She exclaimed trying to show some energy.
——

Alucard walked past her, a grin on his face “I wonder why I did, they looked so soft and inviting...” touching his own lips for a brief moment. Waiting for her to to exit the room he looked her over for a moment “want to grab a bite with me when our shift is over? It’ll be a real scream” he joked with Kat. “I promise I won’t bite you unless you ask me to do so at least”

Craig smiled and walked from the stage. "Come now sonya we have a guest at our castle" Craig walked slowly with a happy thought of his peoples strength and his country's strength. With this he was ready to kill all magic users all magic nation civilians he just hoped his people were. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kat let go of her lips then walked out the door. She walked into town looking around for the princess and Allison, "No. Im busy. Training and all that. Especially since now there's a crazy vampire on my ass now. One who wants to turn me and make me his personal slave. Am I right? Or is it just for my blood? Both sound terrible and miserable." Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

3d1ba96a9c77c973749b27ca568c894a.gif

Alison
Bedste+duo.jpg

She just was playing as a older kid made her fall as she saw blood on her knee as the older kids was laughing at her she pout the rich kids didn't like her since her mom was a guard and she lived in the castle she just started crying as she was hurting her knee was hurting she heard kat and her babysitter allucad she just saw the older kids running the princess helped her she just sniffed" why do i get picked cause i'm poor and they hate me cause i live in the castle with mommy" she says sadly Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Kat saw Alison on the ground and ran over to her. She knelled down next to her and smiled softly, "They are just jealous. Don't let them get to you. Some kids are mean these days. Now let's get you fixed up back at the Palace ok? Poppy I recommend we head back home. It's getting pretty late. I think your mother wants you home." Kat picked up Alison with one hand and held out her other hand to Poppy. After they all regrouped they all walked back to the Palace. On the way though Kat stopped and handed Alison to Alucard looking off to a alley. She squinted her eyes to try and get a more clear view of the person in the shadows. The person had lifted their head up for a minute or so and Kat's heart dropped, "You can go ahead and take them back. I'll meet you there." Kat darted after the person in the alley chasing after them mumbling, "Its not possible." Kat was chasing after someone or something she thought was her brother, but soon she will find out what she is chasing is in fact not her brother. Not one bit.

tumblr_ot0s53ASyM1wtrra1o2_500.gif

That was when it happened, that was when he killed the guard. He was so scared and angry, he accidentally summoned lightning, killing the guard. He didn't mean to, after all he couldn't control his powers quite yet... He stood there stunned, looking at the guards corpse. He hadn't even noticed the lady running down the alley yet. He began to cry over the guards corpse, after all he thought it his fault, even though he couldn't control his powers yet. He then turned around and saw the woman coming down the alley, she was definetly a guard. His fear was incredible, so incredible in fact that he summoned a dome of electricity around him. He wondered why he didn't kill her like it had killed the guard. He then thought maybe it was because he was just scared of what was going to happen next, not mad at her. He went with that idea. He then looked up at the lady, and began to studder, "I...I did- didn't mean to... to ki- kill hi- him." He then turned back to the guard, and cried with his head hanging low over his body.

(Edit lol I forgot...) KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Last edited:
Craig smiled and walked from the stage. "Come now sonya we have a guest at our castle" Craig walked slowly with a happy thought of his peoples strength and his country's strength. With this he was ready to kill all magic users all magic nation civilians he just hoped his people were. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Misako was brought into the throne room, shackled and bound so she could not escape. Duke holding his axe to her throat. “Don’t even think of making a move, I’ll cleave your head from your body if you even blink” he warned, Misako hadn’t spoke since she arrived at the castle. She was put in a nice dress, her armor and weapons were stripped away.
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Alucard smiled as he led poppy and Alison inside the castle to keep them safe. Having smelled whatever was in the alley way, knowing very well he was the only guard in the castle at the time. “Did you two young ladies have fun out there?” He asked poppy and Alison as he headed towards the dining hall. “It would appear that the kitchen staff have prepared your favorite meal Miss Poppy, and I’ve got some new clothes from your mother Alison and some bandages for that knee of yours”
Texangamer Texangamer Kittycat Kittycat KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back