• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

Alison
images

She just looked at him and than outside" maybe she's outside the princess is nice i meet her" she say as she was holding onto him" can we go outsider" she say she looked up to him as a uncle since he takes care of her when her mother is gone" will mommy be safe on her job i don't want to lose her she's my mom i afraid i be kicked out of the castle if i lose mommy" she say as she wanted to play" can we please play outside" she say as she just wanted to meet the new guard she haven't met yet she liked bugging them she liked the attention when her mother is away Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

[/QUOTE]
Davon yawned and he said "Well slamming a girl into a wall isnt your average behavior. And continuing to argue after, is something that I wouldnt classify as proper public behavior." As he drew closer wings sprouted from his back and his hands began to shift the fingers growing into claws and his teeth becoming sharp "Now why dont you let the girl's arm go."

Cat
She gritted her teeth "I Don't need your help" Then she evily smiled "If you want to fight leave me out but you can, but one sec." She said. Then she touched the ground an ice wall came up around her it was clear ice. "Now you can fight after that i probaly need to go back to the bar and pay for my water." She signed "and hurry up about it"

“I don’t see why not, and I wouldn’t let them kick you out, why would I let anything happen to my....Misakos daughter” slipping up a bit with his words as he sniffed the air. Following the scent of the new guard and poppy. Making his way towards them he continued to talk to Alison “so did your mother teach you to control those abilities of yours?” Trying to stay away from the idea of Misako dying. “Poppy, Katherine is right you really should stop running off on your own!”
Kittycat Kittycat Texangamer Texangamer KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Alison
latest

She just looked at him" yeah mommy helped me a little she told me a little bit about daddy it was fun" she says as she smiled holding onto his hand she didn't care she wasn't wearing any shoes at the moment" um hi ms guard and poppy" she says as she was smiling at them she was happy looking around" i'm alison i'm Misako daughter you know one the best guards ever" she say she thought she was the best as she smiled looking around" where you going" she asked as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Kittycat Kittycat KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Poppy! You can't run off like that! What if something had happened to you!?" Kat's facial expression looked angry and worried. She couldn't shake off that feeling no matter how hard she tried.

"Well sorry Kat and Alucard" She looked over at Kat "What's wrong Kat?" She looked back at Alucard and Alison "Hello Alison and Alucard you don't control me if i want to go outside and ran i should be able to.

Alison
180516.jpg

She just started to pout at her" he just trying to protect you and the other guard too your the princess after all i mean i don't know much about princess stuff but i just want to be strong like mommy is she tells me guards has to protect princess" she says as she was looking around as she was pouting a little she hated when people yell she just hid behind him as she was nervous around them Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Kittycat Kittycat

“It’s not that you can’t run around but please notify one of us so that we can ensure your safety, if anything were to happen to our beloved princess we would all be devastated” Alucard chuckling at how full of life Alison was. “Alison, did you ask Misako who your father was when you two talked?”
Kittycat Kittycat Texangamer Texangamer KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Alison
usagi-drop-1101.png

She just looked at him as she smiled" no mommy cried when she was talking about him" she say" i didn't want her to cry more so i dropped the subject" she says " did you knew daddy" she asked as she smiled looking at him a bit shy" why did daddy to die i just want mommy happy again but she said to stay out of love life i just wanted her happy again" she say" not only with me" she told him as she was looking at the othe guard shyly hiding behind him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Luke Wayland
"I suppose you've been spying on me too? Im not fighting anyone. Plus I only grabbed her arm hard enough to make sure she didn''t go anywhere. Not enough force to actually hurt her. If you really knew me." Luke let go of her arm and looked at both of them, "Happy?" Luke turned his head to Cat, "Fine I'll go with you. Someone has to keep you out of trouble."

421a0ed24a9c6432250cd183aec8f84c.gif

Katherine Chandler Lightwood
Kat smiled at Alison and Alucard then at Poppy,
"Exactly. How bout you and Alison go over by the fountain while me and Alucard talk? We will be right here watching you two." Once the two girls had gone over to play Kat sat up and looked at Alucard with a serious face, "I think somethings wrong. When Poppy ran off had the weird feeling of someone watching us and my guts never wrong."

e8fa840140b57a85d5ac5684913fca56.gif

Alison
21ccc70b301e02b8fbdf37feb0bda0c21342339586_full.png

She was at the fountain as she was a little scared the other kids was uaually mean to her as she just sat at the founain as she was looking around she was getting scared she didn't know what was going on she was nervous around the princess she just looked at her hands not sure what to do now as she was trying to control her power making sure no bullies would hurt her when she was alone like this she usually get hurt Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Poppy

Poppy sat down on the fountain kicking her feet out and back in. " I just don't know why they treat me like a child." She muttered. The wind felt nice today on her neck. She closed her eyes and started humming gently. Her waving in the wind. She looked peaceful.
Texangamer Texangamer

Cat

She looked surpised "Really i wanted to see you fight" Cat stood up "I was kidding except for the past that everyone wants to forget." Cat looked thoughtful for a second "Well you could do something for you." She smiled.

Last edited:
Poppy

Poppy sat down on the fountain kicking her feet out and back in. " I just don't know why they treat me like a child." She muttered. The wind felt nice today on her neck. She closed her eyes and started humming gently. Her waving in the wind. She looked peaceful.
Texangamer Texangamer

(What about Cat?)

Alison
maxresdefault.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled" it be okay just act more your age your the princess mommy says to be kind and brave" she says as she smiled as she looked around" what do you think they talking about" she says Kittycat Kittycat

Luke Wayland
Luke just starred at her, "So far what I've learned from you is that you like to play games and corrupt people. Just like my ex. Im not falling for those tricks again. No matter what you do I will never do your bidding or turn into that monster ever again."

tumblr_inline_mv1npq36xh1rfpvf6.gif

Poppy

"I wish i wasn't the princess" She said her eyes still closed. "They treat me think a baby and I act like it." She opened her eyes and looked over at Alison "Brave and Kind, Well i'm Kind but not Brave because i never acted like that because i never got the chance to be brave." She signed and started humming again.
Texangamer Texangamer

Cat

She starred back at him her cold eyes glowing colder. "Playing games to fool people and trick them yes but Corrupting people is something i would never do" Her eyes eyes turned to slits then turned back into normal eyes.
KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Last edited:
Alison
Usagi-Drop-usagi-drop-29009746-704-394.png

She just looks at her" yeah I'm scared losing mommy but I have uncle" she say as she smiled looking around" he not my uncle but he like family" she says as she was humming happily Kittycat Kittycat

Luke Wayland
"I doubt that." Luke's gaze started to drift from her eyes to her neck. He was starting to grow hungry. Plus using some of his abilities drained him a little bit. His face started to change again into something demonic and he snarled. He gulped and tried to fight it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back