• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

Craig almost bursted into laughter at the mention of Alucard."Listen sonya i am a monster and he a gaurd for the magic nation but him a threat to anyone royalty or not is just unfathamable." He smiled ans walked out to the door but held it open as he motioned duke to walk first. "Duke, don't be so uptight either, its the people not enemy territory" Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alison
Usagi+Drop+01.png

She just smiled as she was getting dried off as she giggled when her mother finished drying herself off she put on her pajamas as she smiled" do i have to go to sleep mommy" she yawned as she was dozing off a little as she was watching her mother as she was rubbing her ears" mommy can you sleep with me" she asked as she yawned a little" it's okay mommy that you cried i was aking too many questions about daddy" she told him as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Cat woke up from her nap. She felt drowsy. Perfect time to get wasted or Steal for a living. She slipped out of her building. She went to the bar. She skipped along. Monsters never felt happy or skipped expected for her of course. She skipped in took a seat and spun in her chair. People ignored mostly. Some people glared out her for having fun. The bartender gave her what she wanted. She chugged it down. She asked for some more. While she was waiting she was playing with ice.
KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray (Sorry for Late Reply)

Alison
Usagi+Drop+01.png

She just smiled as she was getting dried off as she giggled when her mother finished drying herself off she put on her pajamas as she smiled" do i have to go to sleep mommy" she yawned as she was dozing off a little as she was watching her mother as she was rubbing her ears" mommy can you sleep with me" she asked as she yawned a little" it's okay mommy that you cried i was aking too many questions about daddy" she told him as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
“Oh you know I will lay down with you Alison....my little princess” Misako slipped on her usual uniform but left her armor off. “But for now I need you to lay down by yourself, mommy has to do a little work, why don’t you....go see Alucard okay?” Misako blushed when she mentioned him “it may be good for you to spend time with him” putting on her leather armor before slipping two daggers on her back. Slipping a cloak over herself she formed a magic circle under herself burst into snow. Appearing in their rival kingdom she covered her face. Walking through the crowd she started to watch the crowd for Craig.

Texangamer Texangamer Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Alucard was standing outside the bathroom waiting for Alison to come out so he could help her to bed or get her anything she needs.
Texangamer Texangamer

“Yes my king” Duke took a deep breath relaxing. Looking up at Sonya as he got a angry look from her before she growled at him. Pouting she looked away from her brother. “Relaxe princess Sonya, everything will be fine, I’m sure my old team mate is far from here, Craig is safe with me here”

“But big brother....Alucard betrayed us and killed father with the help of the ice lady” Sonya said whining as she quickly closed her mouth and dropped the subject about Alucard when duke gripped her leg.
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Alison
_usagi_drop_by_6084_from_zerochan_net_by_chrisman1991-d5j98d0.jpg

She just smiled looking at her mother as she left she just sighed pouting a bit but got happy again she had to spend time with alucard as she walked out of the bathroom as she saw him" hiya" she say smiling as she was happy to be spending time with her moms friend Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Luke Wayland
Luke had heard the door open and looked over in that direction. He followed the girl's direction watching her. After a minute or so some guys pushed pushed Luke up against the wall,
"Well look who it is. The lone wolf coming out to play! Better hide your families boys! I hear this one here is called "The Ripper"! He's a psychopathic killer from what I heard. Brutally murdering innocent people. How does it feel Luke? Tearing families apart like that. I even heard you took souvenirs from all your victims." Luke clenched his fist, "Im not like that. If you know whats good for you you'll leave. Now."

Katherine Chandler Lightwood
Kat had walked to the castle to go do her job as a Guard. Once she got there she went into the Guards room and got into her uniform. She left her dufflebag with her things in it in the room and walked to the princesses room to go check on her. She knocked on the door and called out to her, "Princess? You ok in there? If you need me you know where to find me."

c48e443bb7d2ffeca671e15b188955c9.png

Attachments

• KathrineChandlerLightwood.jpg
    KathrineChandlerLightwood.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 1
  • df43fef6020401dd0e41db163cb3f757--anime-outfits-female-outfits.jpg
    df43fef6020401dd0e41db163cb3f757--anime-outfits-female-outfits.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
Catrine

Cat looked up to find a boy put up by the collar. She signed. She stood up and walked toward them.
''You guys really never learn" She said behind them. She touched them and said "Boop" They froze in place with ice around them. "Come with me unless you want to deal with them." She started for the door.

Poppy

She heard knock one the door. "Yes i'm fine you can come in to Kathrine" She stood up to get a book off the shelf. She saw a book she wanted on the top shelf. She used her powers to get it. A Pinkish aura went around the book.

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Luke Wayland
Luke rolled his eyes and followed her,
"I could've handled them. Im not helpless. What they said was true. I did do those things, but I wasn't myself. What were you doing in there anyways? Did you have a tough night or something?" Luke gulped and clenched his fist closing his eyes and putting his head down.

Kat smiled and walked inside,
"You know you can just call me Kat your highness right?" Kat loved her job and wouldn't trade it for anything. Sure it was a big responsibility, but Katherine was up for it. Kat looked around and then looked at the princess, "Your highness do you want to go out and visit the town? It's really nice out. I know the town would love to see you. After all the whole Magic Nation loves you and the King and Queen."

Catrine
"Well you looked helpless and it was like five to one" Cat said rolling her eyes back at him. "I don't care if you did those things either" Cat walked forward and said "If you're worried about them. They will unfreaze in time" She grabbed his hand and started walking faster then broke into a run dragging him along. "Do you mind heights?" She asked.

Poppy
"Ok I will go out to town" Poppy said "Just let me get ready" Poppy got ready quick. "I'm good" She walked out of her room. "Kat thank you for coming with me to the town."

Last edited:
Luke Wayland
"I have been in worse situations believe it or not." Luke got himself under control as he lifted up his head and looked at her, "How long---Hey! Where the hell are you taking me?!" Luke grabbed her throat then slammed her up against the wall with his enhanced speed and strength, "Why are you interested in me?"

"It's no problem your highness. That's what Im here for. Maybe we should visit the Poor. Seeing you would give them Hope. Plus It's such a nice day that its good to walk around the town."

IMG_3274.JPG
Davon Pax
Davon would be roaming around bored, not many of the mishaps in the Monster kingdom were interesting, all things the average guard could handle. He sighed and pushed his hair out of his face, his left eye covered by a mask that well only covered one eye of course, that eye was useless to him now, no one living knew of how he lost his eye, he didnt trust anyone enough. As the wind blew softly he looked around. His wings were gone, not in his demonic form. His black cloak swaying softly in the wind. His sword was on his hip making a soft ching as he walked
Interaction: open

Cat
"Wow" She looked at the dent at the wall. She spit up blood but she smiled. "I was just taking you to the Monster Place or what ever it's called. I haven't took anybody there in a while. Nobody has the right stuff. You a Mass Murder would be fine" She gave and evil glare. Then a happy light came into her eyes. "Or I was going to take you to my house" She rolled her eyes. "We all have pasts that we want to forget." She turned around but anybody could see the sadness in her eyes. She faked a smile. "You know all about that."

Poppy

"Let's go then. That's a great idea Kat!" She ran towards the door. "Come one Slow poke!" She stepped outside almost missing the step outside.

[USER=9619] KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray [/USER]

View attachment 355978
Davon Pax
Davon would be roaming around bored, not many of the mishaps in the Monster kingdom were interesting, all things the average guard could handle. He sighed and pushed his hair out of his face, his left eye covered by a mask that well only covered one eye of course, that eye was useless to him now, no one living knew of how he lost his eye, he didnt trust anyone enough. As the wind blew softly he looked around. His wings were gone, not in his demonic form. His black cloak swaying softly in the wind. His sword was on his hip making a soft ching as he walked
Interaction: open

(You can link up with Luke and Cat if you want since your not too far away.)

Luke Wayland
"If you want the Ripper your gonna have to wait a long time. Im NOT letting him out again. Ever. Sorry to disappoint, but Im not like everyone here." Luke released her and growled as his eyes glowed and black veins creeped up his eyes, "Tell me though Why me? Im sure there's plenty of others who are better than me. What were you even planning to do to me once we got there?"

tumblr_noghuqMPTX1qehsoxo6_250.gif

Kat smiled then sighed groaning, "Your Highness!" Kat ran after her, but before she started running she looked around getting the creepy feeling of someone watching her. It was a uneasy feeling and had no time to investigate. She had to catch up with the princess before she lost sight of her.

a492ee39d50afc37e.gif

Last edited:
Cat
"Well... because of your past duh" Cat cleared her throat "You could forget it or - Never mind" Cat yawned "Maybe your not what i'm looking for because most people would try to kill me or fight me to the death.'' She put her hand to her her mouth her eyes felt heavy.

Poppy

She skipped down the stairs and waited at the bottom of the stair case for Kat. She on the steps.

Davon as he strolled around he heard a loud and what seemed to be arguing, he stopped and he bit his lip. He then spoke softly to himself "Why are people always ruining everything around here, cant people just get along." He then began to move towards the noise. A girl turned around, she had a sad look on her face. The man looking angry, Davon who had made his way towards the two spoke out loudly "What do we have here? A deranged man picking on a girl?" He said as his eye seemed to flash a quick red. Monster nation residents would have heard stories about him. He was a skilled guard, not the strongest in all of the nation but he was of a high tier. He had weaknesses of course but most dodnt live to speak of them. He grinned happily his mask moving with his facia movements. His voice was menacing as he spoke and he continued moving closer.​
KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Kittycat Kittycat

Luke Wayland
"How do you know so much about me and my past and yet I don't know a thing about you? Tell me what you were going too say and you didn't answer my other question." Luke grabbed her arm starring down at her, "I don't kill or hurt anyone unless they do something to hurt someone then thy leave me no choice. Don't give me a reason too or else you WILL regret it." Luke looked over at the man loosening his grip, "Deranged? What makes you say that?

"Poppy! You can't run off like that! What if something had happened to you!?" Kat's facial expression looked angry and worried. She couldn't shake off that feeling no matter how hard she tried.

Davon yawned and he said "Well slamming a girl into a wall isnt your average behavior. And continuing to argue after, is something that I wouldnt classify as proper public behavior." As he drew closer wings sprouted from his back and his hands began to shift the fingers growing into claws and his teeth becoming sharp "Now why dont you let the girl's arm go."
KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Kittycat Kittycat

Alucard looked down at Alison, reaching out he rested his hand on her head. “Hello, have a nice bath?” He asked as he offered her his hand so she could follow him. Pausing for a moment he looked down at her feet and sighed “she forgot the shoes again...” he muttered under his breath then picked Alison up. “What would you like to do?” He asked as he headed down the halls towards the kitchen. “Where did Poppy go off to? We finished our practice....the kitchen maybe?” Talking to himself as he walked

Kittycat Kittycat Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back