• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

Kittycat

Wait what ~Meow~
Monster nation:
wallhaven-37984.jpg

There are Two nations and they are The Monster Nation and The Magic nation. The monster nation has hybrids and monsters, demons. The Monster Nation has to fend for them selves and fight for them selves but the king and the queen "tries" to keep everyone safe and not hungry but that only happens like one times a month. The princess of this kingdom fell in love with the prince or princess of the other kingdom. The Magic Nation is respect full but strict very strict if you live in the kingdom or the villages if you live out side the the kingdom and villages you can use your magic freely but at a cost. Gold. If you live in the Kingdom you have to go to school. Magic users have to go to Magic school once you find out want your magic is. You have magic but you can only control tow powers but the royals can have four but can't really control the third and fourth one. Their is a wall between the Nations there are holes in the wall were the princess and prince or prince fell in love. Their is a war raging up it going to happen soon unless a group from each nation stops the war from happening and fast the war will happen in a month but you will have to trust one another. Trust is a rare thing in the monster nation but you have to trust me on this the princess of the monster nation will lead the Monster nation to stop the war and the prince or princess of the magic kingdom. ~Good Luck you're going to need it~
Magic Nation:
latest

(But there not fish people!!)
CS: The Two Nations ~CS~
Occ:The Two Nations ~OCC~

(It's done it's finally done!!!! ~meow~)

Last edited:
Alison
usagi_drop-17068.jpg

SHe was looking at the flowers as she was hungry again as she looked around for guards or anyone she had to steal something to eat as she smiled as she just ran grabbing some apples as she was trying to run away from the guards" nah nah you can't catch me" she say she always cause trouble for them she was scared getting caught but she was so hungry she hated being a orphan she was always alone as she saw the royal kingdom as she tried to get away one the guards caught her and start kicking her as she whimper" i'm hungry i need food please don't hurt me" she say scared Kittycat Kittycat

Last edited:
"We'll See about that" The Guard growled.
Phoenix looked over at the guard patrol. She saw a guard carrying a little girl growling. "Let her go John" She said. "Why should I listen to you, Little lady" she heard him say "She stole something we must punish her!" She turned around to face him "Who is the Head Captain here! If you want to punish her so bad then you will have to go though me you if you step down now i'll go to the princess and see want she wants to to with her.' She knew that was the end of the conversation but she heard john mumble something. "You lead the rest of the patrol" She said to the guard next to her. "You come with me" She pointed at Alison. She grabbed her hand gently and walked toward the place.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
114863_original.jpg

SHe just looked at the lady as she just felt bad her stomach growling as she bite her lip she didn't like the other guard he was scary for her she just walked with the lady guard as she didn't say anything' am i getting punished i was just hungry i wanted food i had no other choice to steal food' she thought to herself as she was walking with her she looked up at the palace as she never been inside it before she just looked around Kittycat Kittycat

She looked at the little girl with curiosity. "Welcome Little one'' She said "You'll meet the princess soon but come with to the Kitchen" She smiled at the little one. "Then we will get you new clothes" Phoenix said "By the way what's your name?'' She lead the girl by the hand into the kitchen.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
latest

She just held onto her hand" i'm alison i'm seven" she say as she just looked at her" thanks for helping i was just hungry i usually don't have any other choices but to steal mommy and daddy died" food and new clothes" she says happy as she was kinda a mess she was a bit dirty" who are you miss guard" she say as she just held onto her hand" am i in trouble with the princess" she asked curious Kittycat Kittycat

"I'm Phoenix" She said "I Don't know if the princess is mad at you. I'm not her" She says smiling at her. "I'm Sorry about your parents though.''
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
zxt6xo34dcjlfhsicvjlxpp4zj3t7f6t_hq.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled looking at her " it's okay don't worry about it i'm okay i'm tough" she say as she just looked at her as she just looked at the food" whoa there so many food" she say as she was looking around" whoa it's a big kitchen" she says as she smiled looking around" i'm so hungry" she say as she looked around as she hugged her stuffed rabbit Kittycat Kittycat

"Eat as much as you want. I'm going to sneak in a snack to" She winked at alison. "Where's that bunny from?'' She said looking at the bunny.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
usagi_drop-10-rin-cold-beautiful.jpg

She just looked at him" mommy gave it to me before she did" she says as she looked around as she just ate" wheat is the princess like" she asked as she smiled looking as she just finished she eating some of the food" are you guys gonna protect me from that scary guard i don't mean to steal things i was just very hungry" she says as she just hugged her stuffed rabbit Kittycat Kittycat

Alison
usagi_drop-08-rin-sad-confused-hat.jpg

She didn't know what she was going to do as she held onto her" i don't want to go back to the scary orphanage i'm scared being alone" she says as she just sniffed as she just looked at her clothes she was dirty looking at the maids as she just held onto the guard Kittycat Kittycat

She handed the chocolate to Alison. "Here" She took her to her room. It was a mess but it had some small clothes that would fit her. "Here" She handed alison a nice dress.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
images

She just eat the chocolate as she smiled when she was finished eating the chocholate she put on the dress as she smiled" yay i get clothes" she say as she was nervous about metting the princess" will that mean guard hurt me" she asked as she held her hand ready to meet the princess Kittycat Kittycat

Alison
maxresdefault.jpg

She just hid behind her as she was scared of metting the princess as she saw her as she looked pretty' so pretty' she thought as she looked around she was holding onto the guard she was scared if the princess would be mad at her for stealing she was quite for a while she only said one word to the princess since she was scared and shy" hi" she say as she didn't know how to adress to princess she started to blush she felt like she was heating up from the long nights sleeping outside she didn't like taking baths they scare her Kittycat Kittycat

Poppy looked up bored at Phoenix. She got and hugged her smiling. "You're back you're finally back!!!" She noticed a hi that wasn't phoenix's "Hi little one" She whispered "Who's she?" In Phoenix's ear. Phoenix whispered back "Alison" 'Ok' She thinks 'That doesn't help at all!'

Phoenix brought out alison from behind her back She whispered in her ear 'Just be polite Ok!'

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
ZIA9w.jpg

She just looked at he princess as she looked back at phoenix telling her to be pilot" um i Alison powell mommy and daddy died to the war i was left alone so i had to steal food to survive i'm sorry i was just hungry ma'am today was my unlucky day one of the guards caught me i almost got punished but phoenix helped" she say" what you going to do with me i don't want to go back to the scary orphanange i don't want to be lonely again" she says scared she just coughed she was getting a bit sick she didn't know she had powers just yet Kittycat Kittycat

She glanced at Phoenix. I won't punish you. Why would anyway?" She smiled a little Alison "Let's make a deal you can stay here but you have promise not to be bad ok" She smiled at her.

Phoenix let out her breath not noticing she was holding it in. She patted Alison's head.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
usagi-drop-ending.jpg

She just looked at her" really i can stay here yay i be a good girl don't worry i was good with mommy and daddy" she says as she just looked at her" thank you princess" she says as she bowed to her as she looked at phionex as she got patted on her head as she just seemed close to her like she knew her from somewhere she just giggled she wanted to go play with a toy sword like when her parents taught her how to use one to play around she just giggled her parents were guards like phoenix" wait i think mommy and daddy were friends with you phoenix" she says Kittycat Kittycat

"Yes, I was there friends I heard them talking about you sometimes" She looked at Alison. "I was there when they died too." She kept on patting Alison's head.

Poppy felt jealous of Alison and she had a bad way a showing it. Her face was red.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
usagi_drop-02-rin-pinky_promise.jpg

SHe just looked at her " why did they had to leave me i'm lonely" she says as she saw the princess face red as she looked down she thought she did something wrong as she hid behind phonix as she just sniffed as she felt weak coughing a bit she didn't know she had powers as she looked around " i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you princess" she say looking at her" what did i do did i do something bad" she asked confused what she did Kittycat Kittycat

"No No You didn't do anything wrong!" She was flustered. "I have a bad way to show my emotions" She said. She watched Phoenix's face turn into a smile then a smirk.

Phoenix smiled then smirked at the princess. "You are a funny one Poppy" She said smiling.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
rin.jpg

She just was looking at her as she wanted to visit her parents graves as she just sighed as she wanted her parents back she didn't understand why her parents died she didn't understand she just held onto phionex she just looked outside as she sighed a bit Kittycat Kittycat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back