• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Nations ~Closed~

Alison
rin-kaga.gif

She just looked at her" yes ma'am" she says as she just sighed" why did mommy and daddy have to die mommy and daddy was teaching me how to use a toy sword it was fun i wanted to be a guard like them not anymore though" she says" i don't know what i want to be anymore" she says as she held onto her hand she felt tears coming down her face as she just wipe her tears she walked outside as she skipped looking at the garden " can i pick flowers for mommy and daddy grave" she asked Kittycat Kittycat

Phoenix thought for a moment. "Do you want to train as a guard with me" She said "Your Mom and Dad died protecting me little one" She said "You can Pick Flowers for your mom and Dad."
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
21ccc70b301e02b8fbdf37feb0bda0c21342339586_full.png

She jsut smiled looking at her as she nodded" yes please i like to learn more how to be a guard i don't want to be scared anymore i want to be brave lik you and mommy and daddy" she told her as she just grabbed some flowers as she smiled" i glad they protected you they were fighting for something good" she says Kittycat Kittycat

Craig walk around his desolet kingdom. He found a couple stary dogs and fed them whatever he found. He smiled as one dog licked his fingers. "Ive always wanted one but...i will not have the time to feed you" He smiled and walked off to a old miltary fighter plane. He scrambled around to find a old mixtape labeld "Hello my darling" He shrugged and walk on out of the plane. Caig than began to slowly jog to a very large building, looking like it was built by the devil himself. This was his kingdom and he loved it. The dogs he fed had followed him and had seem to turn into a odd hell houndish animal. "I shall name you Cerberus" He chuckled as the dogs were in a pait of three and looked around together. @ anyone who wants to

"Who are you? And whats you foing in my castle?" Craig wasn't mad but more curious as too who this...girl was or what she had to do with coming here. Kittycat Kittycat

Alison
images

She just smiled as she looked around" bye bye" she says as she held onto her hand again" thanks I want to be brace I want to stand up to my bullies to I want to continue training I know I'm not ready for a real sword but someday I will I be like my parents" she says happily about living in the castle with her and training with her Kittycat Kittycat

Alucard walked through the castles hallways, seeming to pass through the walls as he made his way behind up behind Poppy "what are you doing here young miss?" Pausing for a minute he looked Poppy over examining her facial expressions and her posture. "What is it you wish to do today? Or go?" His hand resting idly by on the hilt of his sword. His face expressionless, his voice seemingly cold and dead.
Kittycat Kittycat

Who are you? And whats you foing in my castle?" Craig wasn't mad but more curious as too who this...girl was or what she had to do with coming here. Kittycat Kittycat

Wellllll.... If you want to know "I'm Cat or The Theft" She smirked at herself. She stole so much stuff from people she made a name of herself here. "Oh what i'm doing in your castle, thats an easy one I wanted to what it looked like and i might have stole some stuff." She smiled sheepishly.
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death
Alucard walked through the castles hallways, seeming to pass through the walls as he made his way behind up behind Poppy "what are you doing here young miss?" Pausing for a minute he looked Poppy over examining her facial expressions and her posture. "What is it you wish to do today? Or go?" His hand resting idly by on the hilt of his sword. His face expressionless, his voice seemingly cold and dead.

"Alucard I told you not to call me Poppy. Call me Piper!" She looked over at Him "I can go where i want to go okay.'' She looked over at Phoenix leaving with Alison. She pouted a bit. "Could we do battle training Sir!" Poppy said loudly at him but not loud like a scream.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

She just smiled as she looked around" bye bye" she says as she held onto her hand again" thanks I want to be brace I want to stand up to my bullies to I want to continue training I know I'm not ready for a real sword but someday I will I be like my parents" she says happily about living in the castle with her and training with her Kittycat Kittycat
"You will be like your parents" Phoenix said "you know you already remind me of them'' She smiled at Alison. she picked up alison in her arms and carried her like saving a princess.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
1328256i

She just giggled as she was getting carried" will you be like a sissy to me since I'm staying here I want to be like mommy and daddy I want to make them proud I be strong is the princess jealous of me cause I'm getting your attention" she asked pouting as she wanted to train with her Kittycat Kittycat

She blushed at the thought of the princess being jealous over Alison "I don't think so" She said quickly. "I think you will make me proud." She says "Lets go train."
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
12669.jpg

She just smiled as she was ready to train as she looked at the court yard of guards as she smiled holding onto her hand as she was excited about training she saw the john guy she just hide behind Phoenix a bit scared of him Kittycat Kittycat

"Don't worry about him he will ask me to fight him and i'll win with one hand." Phoenix walked past him an he turned around and did what she said he would do. He asked her to fight she said ok. She looked over at Alison and mouthed i will be okay." She winked at her.

Wellllll.... If you want to know "I'm Cat or The Theft" She smirked at herself. She stole so much stuff from people she made a name of herself here. "Oh what i'm doing in your castle, thats an easy one I wanted to what it looked like and i might have stole some stuff." She smiled sheepishly.

"Alucard I told you not to call me Poppy. Call me Piper!" She looked over at Him "I can go where i want to go okay.'' She looked over at Phoenix leaving with Alison. She pouted a bit. "Could we do battle training Sir!" Poppy said loudly at him but not loud like a scream.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"You will be like your parents" Phoenix said "you know you already remind me of them'' She smiled at Alison. she picked up alison in her arms and carried her like saving a princess.
Texangamer Texangamer
"I suppose we could Miss Poppy" Alucard relaxed as he looked down at her "While you maybe royalty I am supposed to keep an eye on you and make sure any attempts on your life are stopped" lifting his arm he placed a hand on her head. "You and your father are the only ones here that don't hate me for what I am or was..." reaching into his cloak he pulled out a blunted sword , holding the sheathed sword he offers it to her. "You are still using a dule blade so as not to cut yourself"
Kittycat Kittycat

Alison
Kaga.Rin.full.763394.jpg

She just smiled as she watched them fight as she saw she won" whoa your so cool" she says as she had a dull sword so she won't cut herself as she was excited about training she wanted to be strong one of the guards gave her the full sword Kittycat Kittycat

I suppose we could Miss Poppy" Alucard relaxed as he looked down at her "While you maybe royalty I am supposed to keep an eye on you and make sure any attempts on your life are stopped" lifting his arm he placed a hand on her head. "You and your father are the only ones here that don't hate me for what I am or was..." reaching into his cloak he pulled out a blunted sword , holding the sheathed sword he offers it to her. "You are still using a dule blade so as not to cut yourself"
Kittycat Kittycat
"Yay!" She looked at Alucard "Phoenix understands you and respects you Alucard" She smiled at him "I would never hate you" she looked at the sword in her hand "Blunt" She said tracing the ends of the sword with her finger. She pouted then looked up at him "Can i have a non blunt sword?' She asked him but she knew the answer.
@

She just smiled as she watched them fight as she saw she won" whoa your so cool" she says as she had a dull sword so she won't cut herself as she was excited about training she wanted to be strong one of the guards gave her the full sword Kittycat Kittycat

"I'm not cool" Phoenix said "but i know you are not ready for this yet" She pointed at the sword. She smiled at her sweetly.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
usagi_drop___kaga_rin_by_oronoda-d8dynwb.jpg

She jsut looked at her as she smiled" i know i usually use a toy sword with mommy and daddy i'm not ready for a sword mommy says i cut myself" she says as she just looked at her" i just want to be strong can we start training" she asked as she was humming a bit as she just hugged her arm Kittycat Kittycat

Craig looked at cat with a angered face. "You dare touch my property i will hang you like a dead animal!" Craig was not one to ket people steal or even touch most of his possesions or land. Kittycat Kittycat

Cat looked at him "Ugggg fine" She emptied her pockets some gold fell out and food. "Their you goooooo mister?" Cat looked at him "What's your name by the way" Cat said "My full name is Catrine Iceflower True and Just say that name and i will will appear" She looked around and made some ice on the ground. "She made a large ice piece and tossed at him you can only summon me if ice is around" Then she touched the ice and disappeared.

"Yay!" She looked at Alucard "Phoenix understands you and respects you Alucard" She smiled at him "I would never hate you" she looked at the sword in her hand "Blunt" She said tracing the ends of the sword with her finger. She pouted then looked up at him "Can i have a non blunt sword?' She asked him but she knew the answer.
@

"I'm not cool" Phoenix said "but i know you are not ready for this yet" She pointed at the sword. She smiled at her sweetly.

Texangamer Texangamer
"Mhm......as you wish....." Alucard unsheathed the sword. Using his thumb nail he cut the blade sharpening it. "Be careful miss poppy" Alucard sighed as he turned and walked a few feet away. Picking a broom handle up he prepared himself. Holding it loosely as he watched her "begin when you are ready Miss poppy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back