• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

Shame

A writer that has lost her words
The Twelve shall rise through blood and gem,

Just as the world begins to dim,

No one safe from the brightest stone,

Or from sins mortals must atone,

A light will pierce the lasting night,

A sacrifice to make things right.

d349741a1632f0fc847b0d16851b7a71--superhero-the-shard.jpg
Long ago, there existed a Being of terrifying might, a god among the mortals. A humanoid being composed of gemstones in a world where none existed. This Being ruled over the humans and the barbaric mortals knew peace and prosperity. But the humans, being as humans are, became restless. A rumor began to spread that possessing a piece of the Being’s crystal flesh gave humans abilities far beyond their wildest dreams. However, the Being loved the humans and tried too late to stop the revolt. Its body was torn to pieces and scattered across the world, still somehow alive yet unable to do anything but watch as the humans fought each other for pieces of its flesh. Hundreds of years passed and the Being began to turn to hate the humans for what they did to it, save for a few pieces that still remembered its love for the mortals. While the Being as a whole plotted the humans’ demise, the few loving remnants found Vessels who they could grant their abilities and memories to. These Vessels must work together to save the world from the crystal Being before it completely reforms and regains its vast powers. Unfortunately, the most prominent remaining memory of the Being is a prophecy passed down as a child’s nursery rhyme, no one ever suspecting it held darker intentions. As the Twelve Vessels reveal themselves and their great abilities, humans begin to panic and fear that the prophecy is about the dangers of these Vessels. A group called the Miners form to track down the Twelve Vessels and kill them before they can destroy the world. On the Vessels’ side is another group called the Jewels, who had ancestors that worked closely with the Being and remember its benevolence. As the Miners track the Vessels, the Jewels seek to gather them together to find the Being and stop it from becoming fully corrupt.

Last edited:
You planning on having this similar to the last ones with Comix? I love the story and the world and happy we can give this another shot...anyways I'm interested.

You planning on having this similar to the last ones with Comix? I love the story and the world and happy we can give this another shot...anyways I'm interested.
Yes, it is based on a book I am writing and would love to see how others spin it

Shame Shame

Ah, hello hello! Seems you got a good boat here, solid build, I'm seeing some good wind in your sails too.

May I join the crew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back