• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bellybutton gem buddies! ;D Maybe Turquoise and Sapphire are meant to be together *shot*
Yep, since both of them are very smart. =3
It's just that Ballard is very good at solving problems while Sophia is a genius inventor.
Together- They won't shut up when it comes to making new ideas for each other here. xD

Looks very good. Only guns don't exist and if you could add another weakness. I feel like her strengths outweigh her weaknesses.
Guns do not exist just yet <- You putted this in the cs though, and I never said that Sophia was able to create guns at the moment. Because she eventually does make the first gun. It will be a simple pistol when she does do that.
Also I will add another weakness. ^w^

Guns do not exist just yet <- You putted this in the cs though, and I never said that Sophia was able to create guns at the moment. Because she eventually does make the first gun. It will be a simple pistol when she does do that.
Also I will add another weakness. ^w^
As long as she doesn't invent this gun for the roleplay, she totally can.
Thank you!

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 and then he'll accidentally use his powers too much and turn into bones and skin ;D 10/10 I love the terrible disadvantages I gave Ballard, I'm going to abuse them. I'm such a rp character sadist.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 and then he'll accidentally use his powers too much and turn into bones and skin ;D 10/10 I love the terrible disadvantages I gave Ballard, I'm going to abuse them. I'm such a rp character sadist.
O.o Ballard needs to be careful if he is using too much of his power then, since he doesn't know that his power need Calories yet.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 That's the fun of it, he is so fat he'll think any use of his powers is free and that any weight he's losing is from traveling. But as part of character development he can realize that his powers haven't been free all along and there was one major pro to being fat. I want him to have a constant struggle with his weight, give him some depth.

Ballard is so going to figure out that his weight and his power are connected a bit faster if Sophia makes that bike for him. Also he can use the bike if Ballard wants to keep up with the group, and lose weight; or stay fat if he wants his power to be more stronger here.
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire

Yes!!! My master plot of procrastinating until every slot was taken to decide my char totally worked, *whistles conspicuously* Now it's just me and two others, although looks like I'll have to rework all my wording to female. Tempted to make an insanely annoying performer who has absolutely no idea she sucks at jokes and thinks her painting is terrible when it's stacks of gold worthy.

Eh, it's fine, I sort of like it when I don't claim characters I'm working on so they get taken from under me...keeps me on the edge of creativity/insanity where I have to keep starting over, I was making a jab at the topaz vessel yesterday.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

:O:closedeyescryingfrown: I haven't poked anybody yet, and I've done 2-3 post in OOC....I'm a failure. *Pokes Shad in the face:ghosthalo:* (I don't have anything to shitpost so, yeah.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back