• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

RaidenJK RaidenJK
Your character looks really good, you're just missing a few things things - a weakness due to the power, what country he is from (though I assume Chau), and something from my rules.

Today's a day I have nothing to do and no one to talk to, so...I've spent the last 2 hours changing different vessel characters around, can someone decide for me between which Peridot, Turquoise, Opal, and Topaz are all available. There's 3 girl slots and 2 guys left in case that affects anything.

Today's a day I have nothing to do and no one to talk to, so...I've spent the last 2 hours changing different vessel characters around, can someone decide for me between which Peridot, Turquoise, Opal, and Topaz are all available. There's 3 girl slots and 2 guys left in case that affects anything.
Go for Peridot!

Comix Comix .Alright three left, I can either be Turquoise, Opal, or Topaz...(never trust the G.M. they have secret plot knowledge.) I'm just kidding, thanks for the suggestion.
Ironically that's the same one I did last time, this time I have better pictures.

Comix Comix .Alright three left, I can either be Turquoise, Opal, or Topaz...(never trust the G.M. they have secret plot knowledge.) I'm just kidding, thanks for the suggestion.
Ironically that's the same one I did last time, this time I have better pictures.
I literally just picked a random one haha

5435695-7933677746-Heavy.gif

Comix Comix There's no way we'll need people to take on second vessels this time right? So it's totally safe for me to stop theory crafting a female vessel and instead just make a Miner?

Comix Comix Dex Med Dex Med That feel when the new Nuri Vessel just an extroverted version of my original Nuri Vessel. <3 Great minds think alike, I can't wait to see a stronger, more involved version of my old vessel. Gem is even in the same place. There's just something so fun about the control animals power effecting the user with animal instincts, I love that negative.

Also we just need ladies now right? lots of ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back