• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well he can use a bow if need be.

I didn't think he would have survived long in a country where 'dangerous animals' warranted mention in the description if he couldn't be at least somewhat capable on his own, so . . .

And I hate the 'I'm an incapable healer please save me' stereotype ffs.

Also dragonsfire dragonsfire I genuinely didn't see your comment PFFT-

So, I guess we only require one more to enter the frey, right?
Shame Shame , would you like to have the Miners start somewhere or is it fair game?

So I know the vessels all start in the same place but do I get to pick where the corrupted vessel starts?

I can make an opening post for both the Vessels and Miners detailing where they are.@Silvis
Gabe Gabe
As for the corrupted vessel, pick a country from Elmas south. We really shouldn't have them all get mixed up too early.
Were you planning on make an intro then putting him on the side burner for a little bit until there is an opportunity?
Silvis Silvis

I can make an opening post for both the Vessels and Miners detailing where they are.@Silvis
Gabe Gabe
As for the corrupted vessel, pick a country from Elmas south. We really shouldn't have them all get mixed up too early.
Were you planning on make an intro then putting him on the side burner for a little bit until there is an opportunity?
Silvis Silvis
For the corrupted vessel I thought I'd put him off on the otherwise of the continent and make intermittent posts of his travels. A sort of, ever present reminder of his existence kinda thing

For the corrupted vessel I thought I'd put him off on the otherwise of the continent and make intermittent posts of his travels. A sort of, ever-present reminder of his existence kinda thing

So like, he writes in a diary and we read it from a meta perspective, this big bad just became a lot less scary. :dead: XD

I assume the vessels know who the jewels and miners are, and what both groups are after, right?

Were actually missing the pearl vessel, we don't have a charachter created for that yet. We need a healer if were going against these monsters we call miners.
Monsters? What monsters? We're fighting a guy who's an anti villain, I doubt he'd go full sadist on us and two smol lolis
Gabe Gabe
Silvis Silvis
That's be neat

I'm assuming they would start off after a journey and depending on who brought them they would each know different amounts about the situation, from some knowing exactly about the miners and the being, or others being blind about almost everything, maybe depending on the person?

Monsters? What monsters? We're fighting a guy who's an anti villain, I doubt he'd go full sadist on us and two smol lolis
The being, Y'know the giant god crystal that hates humanity and is scattered among the continent...us twelve having some of the only loving sides left.

I'm assuming they would start off after a journey and depending on who brought them they would each know different amounts about the situation, from some knowing exactly about the miners and the being, or others being blind about almost everything, maybe depending on the person?

The being, Y'know the giant god crystal that hates humanity and is scattered among the continent...us twelve having some of the only loving sides left.
"Monsters we call miners"

The being ain't apart of the miners. The miners don't have a god just casually helping them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back