• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
alsik
Interaction: open​
Extravagant entrances would be the best way to discribe what had just happened. A swirly vortex of flames sprung from the floor spinning around as the flames change form reds to yellows then finally blue before slowly disappearing into the floor leaving not a trace of what had just happened except some ash. in it’s place was a tall rather muscular red skinned demon who had the smuggest look on its face. It was clear that the demon was looking for a reaction out of everyone. “heeeelllooo everyone I really do hope I’m not to late”

Tako arrived at the school with a limosine. It's not like she wanted to flaunt her wealth or something like that, in contrary, she actually was embarassed by the choice. It's just those old priests from her place insist to gave her the best service or something. Well, whatever. As long as they keep shelling out those money at her.

She slided towards the so called villain school and could see some cloaked figures blocking her ways. The figures kneeled in front of her and one of them spoke to her.

"Welcome to the school, O, The Mark Bearer. No'tghct Ho'rlpma."

"Trchlagn."

For a few minutes the two unequal figures bantered in an unknown and ancient language that only the worshipper of The Great Old Ones could understand. As one of the candidate of the next apostle of yellow, Tako was already well-known among the cultist circles even before she arrive in the school. They also already prepared some expendables for her to use as she likes.

"Have you do what I told you?" Tako asked the leader of the expendables that were assigned at her.

"Yes, though, may I ask the reason?" The expendable handled Tako a small device with a single red button on it, a detonator.

"Well, because I hate first assembly. It's boring, and forcing myself to smile so I can mingle with other students is not my forte."

"As expected from the bearer of the mark. Nothing but The Great Old Ones can restrain you."

"You expendables can go now. I want to enjoy the show." Tako shooed away the other figures, which obediently walked away to wherever they were coming from.

Tako stood at the entrance to the auditorium, her gaze sweep across the room, looking at the stupid gathering that would be soon fall victim to her scheme. She couldn't hold her grin as she slowly closed the door.

Her plan was simple. She told those expendables to plant some ink bombs on several spots in the auditorium. Soon, the room would be no more than a mess of black liquid. Tako raised the detonator and pressed the button.

The first bomb to be detonated was the ones hanging on the ceiling next to the lamp. It was designed to be loud so everybody would look up to see what happen before those ink hit them right in the face. Then several others ink bombs placed on various place in the room would simultaniously explode. These ones are smaller to avoid detection, but still pack enough ink to splatter on a dozen of people in range.

"Let the chaos begin!"

@everybody in the auditorium

Leo glanced up from his conversation for a moment to see a demon had appeared in the auditorium, swept in with a whirwind of flame. The demon was nearly as tall as Leo, and with his red skin, stood out considerably more. For a moment, Leo felt a sort of relief. Finally, a magnet for odd looks. However, the demon(at least, Leo assumed he was a demon due to his skin) looked to be an unfriendly type. Smug, certainly. Leo's expression, however, remained vacant, and he turned back to the conversation he was having. Suddenly, he heard a loud pop, followed by a puncturing sound, as well as liquid raining from above. He remained seated, head bowed slightly down, with his eyes closed, with the hope that one of the witches would perhaps envelop the liquid with magic.

Leos oddly stiff posture did not go unnoticed, as Vivi eyed him out of the corner of her eye. Hmm~ Nervous are we? Or perhaps afraid? She idly pondered why he didn't try to sit comfortably. This was a school for villains afterall, he should ideally show some form of dominance. Although his height might already show enough of that. "Yup." She replied promptly, hiding her rather unfair assessment of him behind a cute smile. A henchman huh? She thought to herself curiously. Although getting to know henchmen trainees seemed valuable, she would prefer to consult with like-minded villains. It would just seem more fun in her opinion.

As she daydreamed about the possible mischief she could get up to here, a sudden vortex of flame whirled around her feet, fading and merging with varying hues of heat. The warmth tickled her toes, as she continued swinging her feet idly. "How pretty~" She mumbled with a chuckle, before the sight dispersed into small trails of ash that were swept away as quickly as they came. Eyes turned towards a crimson demon who waltzed into the room with a smug expression on his face. Boo, arrogant types weren't fun. She thought idly, pouting at the loss of flames and new appearance.

Just as quickly as the last event ended, a puncturing sound resounded above her followed by the sound of liquid rushing. "This is a new uniform I can't get this dirty yet..." She sighed as she brought her hand to her lips. Using her fangs, she sliced the frontal part of her wrist, the sight of a crimson liquid briefly mesmerizing her. Swinging the drops of blood above her, she solidified a thin barrier which protected her and Leo from the oncoming splatters of ink. Well, most of it anyway. "Didn't think the party would get started this early, I hadn't prepared anything." She smiled cheerfully at the human beside her, as if it was the most normal conversation in the world to be having at this moment in time.

Leo, almost certain that he was to be coated in ink, resisted a smile at his newfound safety. He nodded.

"It seems this school is filled with the ostentatious. Thank you for..."

He motioned to the wall, unable to find any sort of description for the phenomenon.

"-this."

It seemed that the school was filled to the brim with powerful students capable of magic and the like. It was hard not to feel completely overwhelmed, Leo's only superhuman skill being his technologically-enhanced cleaning abilities.

"What would you suppose that was? A mischievous villain?"

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

Micah sighs as she walks up to the auditorium her feet noticeably bare. She pauses next to a girl at the entrance when she sees the mess inside. "Good thing I got here later," She grins at the other students misfortune "Certainly wouldn't want to be them." She steps further into the auditorium careful where she walks. Stopping near where a majority of the students are sitting she just stands instead of taking a seat. " This is already looking to be a great school year, just can't wait to see what happens next"

(Open for interaction)

Fenris: Having been in the auditorium at obviously the wrong time to be there, I screamed slightly at the popping sound and closed my eyes, and was seething after the splat of inky stuff probably ruined my outfit. This was my favorite vest! Well, at least it didn't seem to be a poison or acid of any kind.
"Moon above! Who the hell did this?"
I stood up, looking around, my fists balled, snarling through a facefull of ink.

Francis: Having been herded out of a van into a hallway with a dozen other kids of my age or older, I was disoriented but not afraid as much as disappointed in my inability to have defended myself. I figured it was too late to do much more than observe my surroundings and wait for an opportunity. Suddenly, we were halted, some of us bumping into each other, but luckily I was a straggler who didn't bump into anybody.
"What's going on?"

Mr. Bergman: As I was making sure my notecards were in order, I heard the students in the auditorium break into chaos after a loud bang. I stuck my head through the curtain and felt ink smear on my hand as I looked out to see the inky wake of disaster.
"UUURGH!" I roared, before regaining my composure at least slightly and walking to the microphone, trying terribly hard not to slip.
"Whoever is responsible for this will be sorry when they are caught! Do you know how much it will cost to replace the chairs, the carpeting, the curtains!"

Ze was a great teacher, at least they told themselves that. That is until they realized today was actually the first day for the students. They quickly ran around and tried to get dressed up, you must look good to impress no? That is what people do right? They were still confused on the whole dress up thing. Luckily they actually wore what was suppose to be worn. Along with a monocle that they found lying around. That was impressive, they were sure of it. They didn't care to try and comb their hair or do anything else which they certainly needed to. Finished and impressed by how they looked, the teacher left to go and welcome the students. That is until they stopped in one of the hallways and forgot what they were doing all together. So they stood there with their head tilted to the side as they tried to remember.

Vernan clanked unhurriedly into the auditorium. He'd already gone through this whole song and dance the year prior, but he was hardly going to question the value of presentation in an institution for villains. Besides, it was nice to get a look at all the "fresh meat", as they apparently called them (considering the number of consumers here, he still wasn't quite sure if the term was literal...). He waved amicably at a group of students whom had arrived before him before placing his frame in one of the chairs... as if he wasn't extremely late.

(Open for interaction)

Rebecca looked up just in time to see a flood of goo rain down from the ceiling. "Oh, great." The witch frantically waved her hands, casting a shield spell... which only took effect after the ink was done coming down. "Ugh. These were my best robes. At least they were already black..." She shook her head in disgust- it was going to be a very long school year.

Hearing a series of pops from above her, Sol had just enough time to conjure up a simple bubble shield, and watched as the black goo bounced off of it, protecting her clothes from getting stained.

"Whoever did that just pissed off the entire student body. I wonder who the poor fool is" mused Solaris as she removed her shield.

Leo and Vivi seemed to have escaped the muck just fine, but Rebecca wasnt so lucky.

"A simple cleaning spell should get rid of that stuff" said Sol as she watched some goo slide down Rebecca's hair.

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Tako just laughed at the situation inside the auditorium when she peeked inside. Most of them were hillariously covered in ink, some were able to save themself from the ink but it's just a minority. Overall, she considered her first attempt at this evil institute as a succcesful one. Her laugh was cut short when she suddenly felt a chilly presence, it's like someone was standing right behind her. She turned her body only to find no one, but the presence still remains.

"I'm behind you." Tako heard someone whispering directly from her rear. Once again she turbed her body to find no one.

"I'm behind you." Another whisper. At this point it was clear that whoever did this was just playing with her. So instead of turning her body, Tako used one of her many tentacles to slap upward whoever was behind her. Her tentacle connected with someone, that someone yelped in pain as he collapsed to the ground and squirming in pain.

"M-my balls..."

Tako gazed at the collapsed ninja in front of her. He wores an attire expected from a traditional ninja, black garb that covered his entire body except his eyes. His katana sheathed and straped firmly on his back while his other 'katana' was still throbbing after that upward tentacle slap.

"There is a clear line between being evil and being a creepy pervert. State yourself."

"Allright, allright. Give me some seconds to recover." The ninja raised both of his hands upward before slowly stood back up. "I am Setsuna, the chief of the news club in this institute."

"Wait. There's a club in this place? As if, genuine, extraculicular activities?"

"Of course. At the end of the day this is still a school, and most of the students here are still teenager. We need some casual fun too."

"Ohh..." The ninja's brief explanation made Tako thought about the school in a new light. Maybe there's truly a self-development aspect in this school and not all about being evil all the time.

"Our activity consist of digging other people's dirt and exposing it on our site!"

Or not, this place was plain evil.

"Sometimes we accept bribe too you know? If somebody don't want their dirt to be exposed. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge." Setsuna raised his hand, he was holding the detonator!

"S-since when-" Tako panickly search her body. That was really her detonator. She then realized what was Setsuna after. "Blackmail, huh? Go on and spread it, I don't care about punishment from the school."

"Even if some students and teachers hate you because of this?"

"if I can't stand being hated by the entire school then I won't be able to become a grand villain that will be hated by the entire world."

"Oh, that is quite an inspiring words. Any other wise words from you?" Tako was going to answer with another of her evil principal when she realized that Setsuna was holding a recorder in front of her face. She was sure a moment ago he held nothing!

"nothing more for you."

"Too bad. I still want to hear more from you. Don't worry, we like bombastic story too. This interview, along with some candid photos that my shadow clones are taking inside the auditorium right now will be a nice opening article for this year. Sayonara." Setsuna vanished instantly, leaving behing a lump of log with his business card pinned.

Tako took the card and vented her anger towards the poor log. Now she wanted to make her own business card too. Even creepy ninja like Setsuna looks so profesional just because he leaves a business card.

alsik
Interaction: open​
alsik would have continued with his introduction until the whole ink bomb played out it annoyed the demon greatly not only had his extravagant entrance been ruined but also his clothes as much as he tended not to wear them much, to begin with, it didn't matter, now he had another idea, and the taste of everyone annoyance was marvelous such a diverse amount of different flavors "well everyone i hope your not too squeamish if you wish to be rid of this revolting ink" he said this with an almost flirtatious spark in his voice as flames rolled off his arms burning up the ink as continued to flow down spreading throughout the hall burring through the ink on everything and everyone, shocking enough the flames felt only slightly warms across peoples bodies it didn't set alight anything but the ink, once it was over everyone, was sparkly clean and alsik was well he wasn't wearing his shirt anymore showing off his abs this was likely very very intentional the demon laughed a little once it was all over "I do really hope everyone apprenacted that it was quite the effort on my part"

"No problem~ Say, are we friends now? I'm not too sure how this friendship thing works~" She replied and asked curiously, briefly touching the barrier to disperse it. In response to his question, she looked around briefly once more. "Probably~ Judging by how the ink covers the entire room I'd say they arn't in here though, unless they wanted to waste energy making a barrier like I did~" Skaleesh1873 Skaleesh1873

There were only a few that had managed to dodge the ink like they had, the redhead from earlier unfortunately not fitting the bill. Vivi couldn't help but giggle lightly at the sight. "Not planning to dye your hair black were you?" She inquired with a smirk. Shagranoz Shagranoz

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed something that basically resembled a walking orb. There was a spherical object holding liquid and a goldfish, topped off by a tophat, somehow moving with a stick-man like body. As she watched the interesting spectacle tiptoe his way through the splatters of flames and leftover ink, she responded to his wave with an energetic gesture of her own. "A little late arn't you? Things will probably be delayed by the looks of things though, you're in luck." She chuckled, staring and analyzing his body the whole time. There really were many interesting creatures out there huh. Kazig Kazig

Last edited:
Leo thought about it for a moment. He himself wasn't used to the concept of friendship, either.

"Friends? I suppose so."

He nodded. This would be the first time he'd had any sort of friend, having spent his entire life training to be a henchman without leaving his family's estate. She certainly seemed interesting, at the very least. He almost smiled.

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

Rebecca watched as the demon's fire scrubbed everything clean. Turning to Sol, she rolled her eyes. "No, and it wasn't even a good dye job!" She looked at her fellow witch. "Why don't we go outside and have us a little practice duel, see what we're capable of? I'd be willing to lay some money down, sweeten the deal."

Sol's whole demeanor seemed to shift as her eyes grew cold.

"No. As you can see the staff are already here, and I didnt waste two hours of my time and almost get covered in black gunk just to miss the orientation ceremony" she said, before her lip curled up in a smirk as she looked at Rebecca with a barely veiled look of disdain.

"And did you really think that I, the heir of the Marseilles family would fight for money like common riff raff? I doubt you could even offer me enough money to pique my interest either if I did."

Shagranoz Shagranoz

"Alas," Rebecca commented idly. She had as much respect for the Marseilles clan as she did for everyone else: damn near none. And it would have been nice to get some practice in fighting- never knew when some heroes would try to ruin everyone's fun. She turned her eyes towards Leo. "Hey, I wouldn't mind a pal myself. Could always use someone to hench for me."

Leo turned to Rebecca. It was far too early to think of already picking a villain to serve, but he felt as though refusing would lose him an opportunity.

"Perhaps. I'm grateful for the offer but it's quite early to already begin choosing a villain to serve. What sort of villainous activities would I be assisting in? I have primarily been trained in domestic duties, such as cooking and cleaning, rather than fighting."

Shagranoz Shagranoz

"Domestic duties?" Rebecca feigned thought for a second. "Yes, I have something for you. You can help me keep my potion ingredients and ritual implements straight, maybe even assist in coming up with new recipes. I have a lot of stuff I've accumulated, so I need the help badly. How about it?"

"Yay~! Friends." She smiled, as if savouring the concept of it for the first time, acting as if she had just tasted a new foreign candy she had never tried before. She beamed at him and a gave him a friendly pat on the back. Vivi watched idly as the pair of witches briefly bickered, before the redhead turned to Leopold and began discussing henchman duties. People moved on from their conversations pretty quickly here huh? As much as watching their interactions was interesting, Vivi was quickly beginning to grow bored once more. "Hey, is this assembly ever going to start? The ink is already gone, there shouldn't be any more problems~" She thought out loud to the three people she had sat with.
Skaleesh1873 Skaleesh1873 Shagranoz Shagranoz CherryLipsandCrystalSkies CherryLipsandCrystalSkies

"I saw the staff come in and freak out about the gunk covering the auditorium. They should start soon, after they calm themselves down" said Sol as she turned her attention to Vivi.

"I hope they do so anyway, this is becoming tedious" she murmured as she sank back into her seat again.

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

Leo remained expressionless.

"As I said, it's far too soon to commit to any one villain. However, I would certainly accept a temporary assesment contract."

A temporary assesment contract, commonly known as a TAC, was something resembling temp work outside of the world of villainy. It essentially served as the brief enlistment of a henchman, without the creation of a permenant contract. Leo wanted to begin getting expirience in the field of being a henchmen, after his entire life of training for such a purpose. However, he was uncertain of his future with magic. For all of his somewhat odd traits and stoic mannerisms, Leo was a very earthly person, and the prospect of dealings with demons and witches was unpleasant. However, the ones he had met thusfar ranged from polite to mischevious, a far cry from the cackling hag he had previously envisioned when thinking of a witch. Perhaps he could learn to adjust, even if he only really had the skillset of a butler.

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Mr. Bergman: "Uh, nevermind," I said once the flames cleared the ink. "The assembly will begin when all students are in the auditorium and seated."
Soon, the auditorium was full, and I commenced the new school year, summarizing the rules and giving examples of the classes. Soon, the assembly was over and I dismissed the students to go unpack their bags.

Solaris stood up and smoothed down her top. She was kinda glad that she could finally get out of the auditorium, after all the events that took place there were.... strange to say the least.
She turned to the students who she had sat with and smiled gently.
"See you guys around I guess."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back