The Translucent Rose

One of my keys stopped working, omg. ALP. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGJ wait its just on ere, wtf. did te site ban h? 
And yes, tis suks

OMFG c WONT WORK 
QWERTYUIOPASDFGJKLZXBNM

IT'S ONLY ERE! WTF

You have my sympathy, but it's been a while since anything was posted... Another last post was mine. So I'm bored now.

If te site would let me type orretly I'd post, dammit. I ate wen sites spaz out like tis, UG. 
so mu glit.... omfg 
qwertyuiopasdfgjklzxbnm

more letters being bloked, dang.

I'd suggest restarting, but... That might be inconvenient. Is the keyboard plugged in properly, or is it just the site that's doing this? If so, trying restarting your browser.

I'll ae to try and restart ten, I don't tink it's my laptop, but I am not entirely sure. BRB. 
Ah, yep, that worked.

I should have thought to restart, my brain doesn't work correctly when I'm tired, LOL. xD

Eh, don't mention it. My brain works so fast I literally can't get fat because of it. Whenever I eat, that energy is used up almost exclusively by my brain, so I'm not very active either. Heh, whenever I get a problem with my computer I just ask myself 'what would tech support say', and that normally works... But, hey, enough about me.

Lol, WWTSS, xD

My brother did TS for awhile and quit when he couldn't understand anyone over the phone xD

I am so sorry. ;.;

Can you update me on this so I can jump in?

(This is happened over a million times already...if only my notification system would work.... >.>)

Let's see, what happaned... I belive me, jipan, and the doorman just killed a lot of things. A giant dragon appeared, disappeared and became an unconcious being that shot out lazers, my guy burnt some magneseum, and the lazer man and jipan's rose character fell down with my guy catching lazer. That sounds right.

See the dragon, lazer shooting unconcious guy drop and Connor catch him and help them, and the invisible monster is still out there, you could have an encounter with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back