The Translucent Rose

Status Undead

I'm not perfect, and I've probably left holes in the rules and introductory post, so don't be afraid to ask questions. 
@Bills352 @macaron @KaiaWolf OK, so once the toons sheets are situated, four people should be enough to start, and we can always accept more later, as Roses die and become reborn. So, as for the start, i plan on having them enter into an epic battle, where, towards the end, after the enemy is nearly defeated, the power of the Roses starts to revert to their pre Rose state. They will still carry their Roses, and will still be good fighters, they just won't be neigh invincible anymore. Does this make sense, and is good with everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case you didn't read my post, @macaron Don't forget to read the rules and edit your post. Thanks :)

After i come home from work, which is only a four hour work day, I'll get the RP started :)

All right, I'll go check it now. :)  
Yeah, I edited it. :3

Thanks for telling me.

Bills352 said:
Yeah I found it out but thanks for the help anyway.
I try. Also, I only saw your post shortly before I replied, so I already knew that there wasn't much point. I just felt like it. Also, you're welcome.

Thanks for the heads up. 
By the way, I did edit the character sheet. And as I'm typing it up I want to change the personality a bit more.

Awesome! I was going to ask for a little more, but it seems you're already on top of it! We already have a few nice and outgoing happy toons, and I'm looking for a variety of personality. Thanks! :D

Edited the personality a bit more. Made him a bit more of a nerd, although not a hardcore one.

Wonderful! As of now, all toons have been accepted :)

Don't forget, the main RP is rolling now ;P 
Just curious as if the remaining players are going to post or not, because I can always just move the plot along :) Which i may do by the end of today if no one else posts, or let's me know they are still in the RP.

I was skimming through google and this picture reminded me of this rp :)

The_magical_pigment_shop_by_asuka111.jpg

:D  
So, I was thinking of maybe doing a second battle with the power of our Roses before having them taken away, just so we can play around with that a little bit. What do you guys think?

Sounds good. Also, what monsters are there in this battle? Anything and everything? Or just certain things?

So far just some invisible creature, two giant stone golems and hoards of demonic hounds and goblins. Still awaiting arrival is a massive giant, waiting for the portal to grow big enough for it to enter.

With your Rose, yeah. As for the other toon, you can figure you you want them to jump in. Roses stay together as a group, because there's no reason for them to be apart, so your Rose is already there, part of the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread