• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Towering Inferno (Disaster/Firefighting Rp)

Geun Sae

I would crawl belly deep through hell

maxresdefault (1).jpg

1640482757631.png Opening Night

It’s New Year’s Eve, and you’ve been invited as a guest of honor to the festivities at the opening night of La Tour de Lotte in Los Angeles. Nicknamed the ‘171’ for its number of floors, the dazzling Skyscraper can be seen all the way from Santa Monica. The product of french architect and owner of his own constructional empire John Piere Phillippe, the tower is the tallest building in the world. Designed and constructed to be a representation of the growing economic and cultural influence of Los Angeles and the American west coast as a whole, the building is a towering testament to the greatest minds in engineering and architecture, and the greatest hands in American construction and assembly. Functioning as both a residential tower catering to the ultra-wealthy and as commercial real estate for some of the world’s most important companies and corporations, La Tour de Lotte is equipped with hundreds of floors of commercial space, residential condominiums and penthouses, retail, spas, and countless other amenities including an observation deck and world-class dining on the 171st floor.

But there is one thing that neither the engineers nor architects know. Defects in wiring and materials used in the construction of the central floors of the building will have catastrophic consequences. As the crowds of countless residents and attendees pack into the 171st floor of the building, a single spark will quickly turn into a night of blazing horror. With hundreds of people trapped in the building, La Tour De Lotte will go up in flames with many of its residents trapped on the 171st floor. Fire crews will face a race against time to save those trapped on the top floor before all 171 floors come crashing down onto the streets of downtown Los Angeles. All while those trapped on the top floor will be forced to realize, the only way out is down.

• No 1. - This will be a literate roleplay, meaning that I will expect the posts to be more than just a few sentences in length, and for characters to be appropriate to the time and setting in which the roleplay takes place in.

No. 2 - I'm looking for no more than 10 to 12 players, however, the number of accepted players does not confirm your addition into the roleplay as I will review characters on a case-by-case basis.

No. 3 - Do expect your character to die, and if you become inactive I will ask that you either rejoin or relinquish your character to me so that I can give them a proper send-off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back