-Let’s go back to middle school Before I go anywhere- please excuse the fact Im bad a writing and feel free to give me criticism thank you : )
Tw: ab*se

”I hate it here..” it really sucks at this school and it’s not like going home is better if anything this place i a haven compared to the coffee shop. The other kids hate me too, it’s because I can’t speak English properly....they don’t get the level of brain power I don’t have it takes to learn English and not speak Japanese, but its okay I guess... I was born in Japan with my twin sister -she’s dead now- I shook my head not the time to be upset mandi will come any minute now...

he walked in smiling as usual...with his curly black hair..he’s tall very tall. He’s always so happy it makes me happy bu...him...his best friend of course the man he likes,..but why?? he only uses Mandi for anything he wants..nothing bad but still I’m so much better but he can’t see past the fact he loves the other guy...-you have a girlfriend- and she doesn’t really like me she just felt bad for the poor Japanese girl who can’t make friends, she hates mandi too and tells me not to talk to him but I do anyway..

”Ichika! Hey whats up?” Mandi came over to me..he sits there it’s his assigned spot...I hate Ichika

“Mandi-San.hellooo....” i wave..I don’t really know how to say what I need to say..

I barley pretend to listen as he talks to me about his crush..it doesn’t interest me “you look very pretty today...” he smiled at me...I heard that it made me happier I mean I was trying harder to look nicer hoping he would see it and I guess he did..”th-th-thank..you!” I stutter too much...but I smiled he made me happy...shes looking at you...
Mandi never finished his assignments...so I watch him Quickly do his unfinished work...i always did my work at home it gave me more time to stay away from boss....Boss is mean but I don’t question it..though I should he took me from my mother...is that normal?? What did I do to make him so mean to me...again I don’t question.

”Ichikaaa...hey!” londyn chased me down and put her around on my shoulder “Listen babe we need to talk-“ please stop calling me that

” what?” I look over at her, she’s taller than me, her long red hair is so pretty and kind...i guess that’s why I loved her

” we should break up....its pretty obvious you don’t like me- you stare at that f***ing weirdo of a kid and talk to him way more than me!“

”wait- n-no why?? I don’t- like him-“ I started crying, my accent was so thick but she knew what I was saying

“ yea....okay...tell that to your texts-“ Londyn pulled my phone out her pocket then stepped on it..crushing it “ Also...I can’t date someone who’s into older men anyway“ she walked off

I wanted to cry...I didn’t like boss...he’s so mean..I hate him..I hate it- I feel so bad- I ran off to the bathroom...I cry really loudly..maybe Mandi would understand my situation?? would he call me disgusting for it?? He seems like he’d realize I don’t like Boss...maybe he won’t...it’s fine,I‘ll just go home I didn’t like her too much anyway. I stood up and went to leave the bathroom but I tripped, and fell hitting my head on the sink..it hurt so bad so I didn’t move I just laid there, on the bathroom floor,

Maybe Things will get better if I go see Mandi....he makes me happy

to be continued uwAH-

-eh my crappy writing....-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back