• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Time-Travelers Guild

Evine

Professional Dreamer
Part I

~The Willow Tree~

Frozen, though not cold. Stopped, yet still moving. Time appears to cease existence while sitting under the Willow tree. Clouds overhead come to a slow standstill as one nears the only tree in Hahnu's graveyard. Centered right in the middle of the cemetery, it looks so serene, as if untouched by society for centuries.

One starry, chilly night, a group of unsuspecting high schoolers set out on a mission to discover the truths about the Willow Tree. Little did they know what they would be discovering that night...

- - - - - - - -

Salutations RpNation!

I know this introduction to my roleplay idea doesn't seem like much, but it's a work in progress, I promise. Give me a few days, and I'll have this up and running. I would just like to know if there's interest in a roleplay like this before I go ahead and start truly working on developing a legit plot and such? Is anyone here up for a Detailed Time-Travel roleplay? The plot overview that I have worked out so far is this (in a nutshell): There's a magic willow tree in the town of Hahnu. The closer you get to this tree, the slower time passes. If you stand right underneath it, time stops altogether. Touching the tree transports you to the Time-Travelers Guild, a hidden group of misfits born with special abilities that allow them to travel through time, and a few other select things. A few people that also have these abilities have gone rogue, therefore the Time-Travelers Guild was formed in order to follow these rebels and stop them from interfering with the Time Continuum. A group of High School friends *conveniently* were born with these unique abilities, and one night find themselves being transported into this magical Guild where they are approached by strange people with welcome arms. These High Schoolers have to put their abilities, knowledge, and sanity to the test in order to survive the past, present, and future, and stop the rogues.

...I apologize for how terribly worded that overview was, but this is the plot I'm hoping to go for, so long as there is enough interest in it. Is anyone interested in Time Traveling with me?

~V

Definitely interested! Looking forward to more info/details :)

Yay! I'm so glad you all are interested in this roleplay! Alright, I will continue to develop things, and once the thread is up I will tag you all to let you know. Thank you!

Idea said:
Hmmm...would they have other powers apart from time travel?
Either way, defintely interested !
I'm glad you asked~ Yes! Each individual I'm planning to have one other unique power other than time-traveling. This will have a role in battling the rogues.

Evine said:
Yay! I'm so glad you all are interested in this roleplay! Alright, I will continue to develop things, and once the thread is up I will tag you all to let you know. Thank you!
I'm glad you asked~ Yes! Each individual I'm planning to have one other unique power other than time-traveling. This will have a role in battling the rogues.
hehe, reserving shapeshifting!

Also, don't thank us. Thank YOU for your hard work.

This sounds pretty cool. I'd love to join. I've got two characters Im considering using. One of them is Janum, who has the ability to manipulate color and light waves, sometimes even to a point when he can make a sort of hard-light, which is kind of like the stuff lightsabers are made of. He's mute, though.

I have another character, Allen, who's roots actually lay in time-travel, and I may use him but I'd have to think about what power he'd have...

@Joker880

@Semblance

@DreamsAreForDreamers

Salutations~

The thread has been posted for this roleplay! Character Construction is still underway, but will be up and ready by the end of today! A notice will be posted in the OCC Thread on when the Character Creation is ready for applications. Thank you!

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]So, may we start rping in there or should we wait...?

[/QUOTE]
Wait~ Character Sign-Ups will be posted by this evening. The Out of Character Chat tab will have updates on information and such, so definitely check there for what's going on :) !

Evine said:
Wait~ Character Sign-Ups will be posted by this evening. The Out of Character Chat tab will have updates on information and such, so definitely check there for what's going on :) !
Oh, oh yes, alright ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back