• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The throne is lost

Neat rules, and sorry about delaying my sheet! I was dealing with a theft, and this morning I had kids to deal with. (Yay for my youngest nephew being picked up for two days!)

Mind if said elf takes one of the noblewoman spots? I am planning on making two characters seeing as there is currently 3 females.. (Including the princess)

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Yes. Just so you know, she would be one of the killers of the princesses mother.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, so someone at the table with the poison? Currently I have her as someone that came in after, bringing about the chaos. (But she was in on the plan of assassination...)

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Yes, the king and the lord and lady, who were the other two at the table, are the noble men and women.

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear.... Then I have a lot of editing to do. I thought there was the new king, two killers, and then 2 additional Nobles that were needed.... Blast..... A lot of editing is needed on the history.. xD

I can just PM you my current sheet, and you can judge it. I have no problems changing it if it's too much.

Annnd I am running out for dinner. I'll be back in an hour or so!

Good morning! I just got back from taking my oldest nephew to school... Now for whenever my niece wakes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, I don't actually know, haha. The oldest is 6 years old, my niece is 4, and the youngest nephew is barely 2.

So, the oldest one would probably be in kindergarden, the niece would be in pre-school, and the youngest would either be in daycare or at home.

That's sounds about right, haha. Fortunately this week I am free of the youngest for Thursday and Friday.

Hey guys, could you advertise? As you know, I already put up an interest check, but that isn't really working.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back