• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The throne is lost

animegirl20 said:
Looks like I'll have to come up with a reason to even walk into town.........maybe I could meet someone in the forest and start there or I can wait and meet everyone later.........I don't know what do you guys think?
Vizriel said:
@animegirl20
Let's just pretend her and Xander know each other from past hunting work and are going to the job thing together to check it out.
That, or there is always the option of Alexander happening across her. He is coming from the outer edges of the kingdom, so it is not a stretch to say he passes through her forest.

Oh you know what that sounds like something that's more likely to happen with her as well. Sooo I think I will go with your idea @Kel Vas. But you know @Vizriel if your character is not really from there they could both be traveling and I could meet them both in the woods. But that's just a suggestion if not I'll just only run into kel. So what do ya'll think? Should I run into both of you at the beginning or just Kel?

animegirl20 said:
Oh you know what that sounds like something that's more likely to happen with her as well. Sooo I think I will go with your idea @Kel Vas. But you know @Vizriel if your character is not really from there they could both be traveling and I could meet them both in the woods. But that's just a suggestion if not I'll just only run into kel. So what do ya'll think? Should I run into both of you at the beginning or just Kel?
It doesn't matter on my end, I'll try to get a post in here soon so you are not too bored. If you want to go ahead and think ahead for Alex, my post will end with him just reaching the exit of the forest via horseback. Beyond that, we could very well meet with Xander, ( @Vizriel ).

No don't worry to much about Xander. I was just trying to help animegirl20 out but Alex meeting up with starfire indeed makes more sense. We'll all be meeting up eventually anyways so no worries.

Vizriel said:
No don't worry to much about Xander. I was just trying to help animegirl20 out but Alex meeting up with starfire indeed makes more sense. We'll all be meeting up eventually anyways so no worries.
Alright, then I'll swing with that. Thank you for seeking to help others out!

I do apologize, as my first post has come along slowly, as well extremely weakly. I am dealing with a small sickness, as well watching three kids. I'll try to make it up a bit later.

Always good to see posts coming in. Tonight I'll hopefully get a better one in with both of my characters. For now, I have a number of errands along with my normal babysitting bit.

Hey everyone! Sorry for being inactive lately, but Thanksgiving crept up on me, and I had to do cooking and stuff, hen we went out of town to my grand parents house, and then I got sick, but I'm back on now. I'm going to post now, but if you aren't on right now, oyu won't be able to see it until they move the site. Or maybe you will, I don't really know.

@NetherLightGod

@Kel Vas

@Rigel

@animegirl20

@Vizriel

@Automagic

@too much idea

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read anything yet, but i am excited xD

That is if its not too late >.>

I already have like 5 rp's i'm joining, so i apologize if i'm a bit airy in my responses, its hard to think soley in one character when you have several.

But, i am considering an exiled princess, whose family was ursupped, i will close my thoughts once I read all the lore, overview, and stuff.

Rigel said:
@Scattered Ambitions, @NetherLightGod, @Kel Vas, @animegirl20, @Vizriel, @Automagic, @too much idea
Umm... I don't want to seem pushy, but is anyone going to post? It's been nearly a fortnight since my last IC post and no one has added more. I apologise if you're just enjoying the holidays or are busy with other RL or online stuff. I understand lots of people are busy this time of year, I'd just like some sort of reply. Even just a short "too busy IRL".
I've been waiting for a reply this whole time

@animegirl20

Ah, sorry for sounding like I was whining. I don't think @Kel Vas has been seen since his last IC post. Maybe you should ask @Scattered Ambitions if there has been any contact. I might create an NPC - maybe a hunter who wanders the forest - who then goes to the fair. He could wander spot your character? Maybe he'd arrive around the same time as Alexander Heavenblade and notice the animal's behaviour. It's just an idea at this time, not fully fleshed out. If you (Or anyone else) want(s) to do it yourself, feel free. Just tell me first so there isn't a duplicate of the same person.

[EDIT] Note that I might not actually make him because I can't really think of a way to make use of him in the future. This would make him just a very minor background character that would probably only appear in small cameo appearances. It would be better to see if you can contact @Scattered Ambitions or preferably @Kel Vas .

Rigel said:
@animegirl20
Ah, sorry for sounding like I was whining. I don't think @Kel Vas has been seen since his last IC post. Maybe you should ask @Scattered Ambitions if there has been any contact. I might create an NPC - maybe a hunter who wanders the forest - who then goes to the fair. He could wander spot your character? Maybe he'd arrive around the same time as Alexander Heavenblade and notice the animal's behaviour. It's just an idea at this time, not fully fleshed out. If you (Or anyone else) want(s) to do it yourself, feel free. Just tell me first so there isn't a duplicate of the same person.

[EDIT] Note that I might not actually make him because I can't really think of a way to make use of him in the future. This would make him just a very minor background character that would probably only appear in small cameo appearances. It would be better to see if you can contact @Scattered Ambitions or preferably @Kel Vas .
yeah i'll try to send a message and see if he responds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back