• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ž | ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž+ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ!

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ€”๐Ÿชšโ€”

Hey everyone!

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre game has been taking over my life, and now my hyperfixation on the original movies has made a return. ๐Ÿ’€

Iโ€™d love a good story set in the universe/inspired by it. :]

I love including a subplot of romance (any gender pairing, very accepting of enby and trans characters), but itโ€™s in no way a necessity!!

Iโ€™m literate - novella, quality over quantity, and have ADHD; this means my interest tends to fluctuate and I occasionally lose motivation.

Iโ€™ll always be patient and understanding with you - Iโ€™ve literally picked up roleplays after a year - so Iโ€™d appreciate mutuality!

I can play both OCs and CCs. You can play whichever you want! I only double up if I love the idea.

โ€”๐Ÿชšโ€”

Characters Iโ€™ll play:

- OCs
- Bubba Sawyer
- Nubbins Sawyer
- Chop Top Sawyer
- Drayton Sawyer
- Leland McKinney
- Sissy Sawyer
- Johnny Sawyer

Comment or DM me if interested!

โ€”๐Ÿชšโ€”​

Last edited:
bump! a lil on-and-off at the moment, but will be getting back to everyone in my own time :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back