The Tavern (OOC Chat)

Awwwwe, fiiiiiine

BUT! Your character can use it in supernatural ways, I.E. Vixira (my new character) uses her Tanto in such a way that she can blocked ranged attacks like bullets from the air.

Wait so we can carry a normal weapon too. I already had him planed out to carry a lance/spear and a sword as back up... I mean you can't expect me to ONLY use a SHEILD in battle!!

Well, for you I expected you to have a sword/lance/spear as your main weapon.

If I expected that, I woulda made the shield both a weapon AND protection artifact. @Samurai Jay

Lol I mean I can think of plenty of ways to kill with a sheild especially one that looks like that. All the spikes and stuff on an unbrakeable item can be hard to counter. But wouldn't a sheild like this normaly be a bucker style or a scutum (Roman) style sheild. 

Lol I mean I can think of plenty of ways to kill with a sheild especially one that looks like that. All the spikes and stuff on an unbrakeable item can be hard to counter. But wouldn't a sheild like this normaly be a bucker style or a scutum (Roman) style sheild. 

Raijinto is the only artifact able to actually slightly damage Earthfury.

Is there any chance I can get the sheild to be able to transform into an alternate appearance such as a tower sheild (which overs much more of the body.).... I also may or may not have a love of them from playing the Romans In RTS games

a9ed76af9ec1f6bbc6f3986f709e8640.jpg

Is there any chance I can get the sheild to be able to transform into an alternate appearance such as a tower sheild (which overs much more of the body.).... I also may or may not have a love of them from playing the Romans In RTS games

View attachment 253090

The shield isn;t really made for defending, it's built to help you relentlessly attack with the stamina boost. Indestructibility is just a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back